Aug 24 - As Many Five People Shot in Front of Empire State Building

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
20 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #41
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,890 | Props total: 5127 5127
YOU HAVE TO BE ARMED IN THESE TIMES...

The economy is nearing collapse, people are losing their jobs, their homes, and then that causes them to lose their sanity.

You cannot disarm the people, you have to let people be able to defend themselves. If the police officers are the only ones able to defend themselves and others, you will have tyranny and chaos like we seen today.

Some how bloomberg is going to take this as a sign to double down on gun laws, idk he might try to do something drastic. Of course it wont involve disarming their army, THE NYPD. But seriously, the times can only get much worse going from here.

War soon, oil prices rises because of inflation, food rising, job loss's by the hundred thousands every fuking quarter. And crap Presidential candidates, we are going to see many many more shootings. My dad and i were just talking, we are very very worried about not having the ability to protect ourselves from people like the gunman. Its not right.
 5 years ago '05        #42
Rockstar718 69 heat pts69 OP
space
space
$10,843 | Props total: 9816 9816
funny thing is bloomberg was on his bs the other day talking about increasing the penalty for gun charges from the mandatory minimum we have now to up to 3 plus years

now that its been a shooting in manhattan, with all this attention he's definitely going to do something

when my friends Dingo, Dwaine, Patrick, Mario, and many others got k!lled there was not call to action, all call for stricter gun laws smh
 5 years ago '11        #43
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6666 6666
They say the gunman was laid off a year ago.
 5 years ago '04        #44
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
So 10 people shot, and yet the gunman only had 8 rounds?

Trigger happy NYPD unloaded into the crowd and hit innocent people

Let's see how Bloomberg tap dances around math. NYPD most dangerous gang in america
 5 years ago '05        #45
space
space
 Rockstar718 said:
funny thing is bloomberg was on his bs the other day talking about increasing the penalty for gun charges from the mandatory minimum we have now to up to 3 plus years

now that its been a shooting in manhattan, with all this attention he's definitely going to do something

when my friends Dingo, Dwaine, Patrick, Mario, and many others got k!lled there was not call to action, all call for stricter gun laws smh
Sorry to hear about your peoples...

But guns are not the problem, i wish people would see that. Its the culture, the people. Violence is a sickness my dude.

Conceal carry holders who want to protect themselves are not seeking violence, at least not anywhere most of them. They seek to protect themselves from those who choose to be violent.

Bloomberg is prick, he does not know what its like to walk in a neighborhood where working class citizens are azzhole nekkid, and those who are not doing anything with their lives have firearms, the right to prey, and the right to self defense.

NYC'ers live in a big city, with the largest gap between the rich and the poor, i can see why they dont want the poor having guns. Rich love to be in power, and in control. - Tyranny.

150k-200k jobs are lost every month it seems like... Seriously THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING. Whats going to happen when the war starts and unemployment goes way up?

Arm yourself people, practice practice practice. Dry fire, go to the range, create drills in your home. Civil unrest will happen sadly, and there will be predators seeking to come up. In NYC its going to be devastating for the law abiding. Because we all know the man with the guns controls the people. Violent criminals with easy to come by guns. law abiding citizens, impossible to get guns.

GL to all. Dont let this be you, protect yourself and your family.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 08-24-2012 at 10:49 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #46
CadillacVyse 944 heat pts944
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 16986 16986
I think the NRA has been behind this sh*t. Shoot up places...cause civil unrest...say Obama wants to take ur guns...Guns sales sky rocket so your backers are fed..and you get more NRA members so ppl can support gun laws.

sh*t is genius
 5 years ago '05        #47
space
space
 CadillacVyse said:
I think the NRA has been behind this sh*t. Shoot up places...cause civil unrest...say Obama wants to take ur guns...Guns sales sky rocket so your backers are fed..and you get more NRA members so ppl can support gun laws.

sh*t is genius
Lol nah i dont think so... They been shooting n*ggas up for the past 3 years in NYC. Its been bad, but they cook the crime book stats. And sweep everything under bloombergs billion dollar rug.

Gun violence in NYC is incredible, i live here. Gun shots all the time, lost a neighbor...

Its incredibly easy for criminals to get guns here, pawn shops, the n*gga on the corner... Im mean really its a joke. Obama couldnt take any guns here, WE DONT HAVE ANY! And good luck taking criminals guns, they arnt registered.

Another problem i dont know if the guy is black or white... But white people never get stop and frisked and harassed like us blacks do.

If the shooter is white, ima say NYPD how is that stop and frisk of minorities working out for yall?
 5 years ago '07        #48
CadillacVyse 944 heat pts944
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 16986 16986
 Andrefrbk said:
Lol nah i dont think so... They been shooting n*ggas up for the past 3 years in NYC. Its been bad, but they cook the crime book stats. And sweep everything under bloombergs billion dollar rug.

Gun violence in NYC is incredible, i live here. Gun shots all the time, lost a neighbor...

Its incredibly easy for criminals to get guns here, pawn shops, the n*gga on the corner... Im mean really its a joke. Obama couldnt take any guns here, WE DONT HAVE ANY! And good luck taking criminals guns, they arnt registered.

Another problem i dont know if the guy is black or white... But white people never get stop and frisked and harassed like us blacks do.

If the shooter is white, ima say NYPD how is that stop and frisk of minorities working out for yall?
Lmao my n*gga we rarely agree on anything but that last part is the truth!
 5 years ago '04        #49
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,899 | Props total: 2012 2012
 One Gud Cide said:
oh and inb4thenandscrewhead with the tinfoil hat brigade
Too late.....everything is a conspiracy to these nutjobs
 5 years ago '12        #50
Prostyle 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,498 | Props total: 1086 1086
what the good fu*k is going on in 2012 man!!
 5 years ago '04        #51
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,170 | Props total: 9658 9658
 One Gud Cide said:
wow you're dumb as sh*t. you know all the random people that get hit any time a couple of dumb sh*t gangbangers stop shooting at each other? you think a bunch of random people pulling out guns is safe? yea, you're not an idiot.
 5 years ago '10        #52
Alerts 221 heat pts221
space
space
$15,321 | Props total: 5259 5259
This sh*t is all propaganda, the news was giving the facts before the facts were even given to them; and now they're talking about gun control BS crime is down in NY and the entire country but they will find spots to highlight to push the agenda.
 5 years ago '10        #53
Alerts 221 heat pts221
space
space
$15,321 | Props total: 5259 5259
 Rockstar718 said:

And don't forget some prisons are publicly traded, so he wants to make sure his friends make a profit
 5 years ago '04        #54
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 2731 2731
god damn !
i´d like to know how many people died of gun shots this year ,it´s mos def time to take a closer look and debate
 5 years ago '05        #55
Rockstar718 69 heat pts69 OP
space
space
$10,843 | Props total: 9816 9816
i just heard that the security guard k!lled the culprit, but the majority of injuries were caused by police stray bullets

Last edited by Rockstar718; 08-24-2012 at 11:55 AM..
 08-24-2012, 12:15 PM         #56
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That lady in the CNN video sounded like she was entertained by the sighting of the mayhem.
 08-24-2012, 12:15 PM         #57
ralph lauren 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
NY we back!!

wayne better watch out.. we bout that gun lyfe
 5 years ago '04        #58
Tic Toc 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,177 | Props total: 892 892
 The N said:
You take out yours and stop his rampage, how about
really???? that's the first thing you'd do if you heard shots...pull out and start surveying the area?? I call BULLsh*t (unless you're military trained then you prolly would )

tdnupe3 said:
You think shootouts on the streets between citizens will result in a safer environment? I disagree. You shoot the shooter, then the police roll up and shoot you, thinking that you were the original shooter. Or what if you miss your target and hit a 2 year old? Are you ready to take on that responsibility? Everyone does NOT need to carry.

People are going to start getting shot for nothing because other are going to feel they are a threat. Black dude with a hoodie on, oh, he looks dangerous, I fear for my life....... sound familiar?
THIS

The problem isnt the guns, the problem isnt even dude getting laid off (even if that isn't the key) The problem is dude feeling that he has no self worth or value after something like getting laid off or fired....I got laid off twice, sh*t happens, you are not your job, you are not the amount of money you make, you are not the things you have, you are a human being...

Its messed up that people think they life is over if they lose their job, their house, or some other bullsh*t...those are just things anyway...people need to learn to appreciate the sh*t they have, its called LIFE...

or maybe im delusional
 5 years ago '05        #59
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
space
$18,171 | Props total: 19887 19887
 Tic Toc said:
really???? that's the first thing you'd do if you heard shots...pull out and start surveying the area?? I call BULLsh*t (unless you're military trained then you prolly would )

THIS

The problem isnt the guns, the problem isnt even dude getting laid off (even if that isn't the key) The problem is dude feeling that he has no self worth or value after something like getting laid off or fired....I got laid off twice, sh*t happens, you are not your job, you are not the amount of money you make, you are not the things you have, you are a human being...

Its messed up that people think they life is over if they lose their job, their house, or some other bullsh*t...those are just things anyway...people need to learn to appreciate the sh*t they have, its called LIFE...

or maybe im delusional
great point

but this is america where people value their self worth in materialistic things
 5 years ago '05        #60
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
space
$18,171 | Props total: 19887 19887
 Fras1788 said:
You're semi-delusional. Although I completely agree with you, the way life is set up in the United States. If you don't have a house, or money. You are judged by everyone else. We are all slaves to this system in America that revolves around money, and wealth, and having things we don't need to prove our worth. Do I agree with it? No. Is that the way it is? Yes. The government set it up that way. People are depressed out there, people don't know what to do. Its only going to get worse, and more and more people are going to get pissed off. We've shipped all of our manufacturing jobs overseas, and now that everyone and their mother is going to college. College degrees are worthless.

Money is worthless if everyone has tons of it....

College Degrees are worthless if everyone has one

Bugatti's are worthless if everyone has one

You can't win if someone else isn't losing. Thats how it is with EVERY SINGLE THING in existence. It doesn't have to be that way...its just the ways of capitalism. Its hilarious that people are so brainwashed to think.

"Ahh someday I'll be rich like that guy"

No you won't. That money will stay in his family forever, and will never come to you. The government has made everyone afraid of the word "communism" its hilarious. Communism would be a whole hell of a lot better than what we have going on right now.

Record unemployment...soon to be record inflation, yet the rich are richer than ever?? This isn't me being jealous. The game is fu*king rigged. When will people wake up and realize that sh*t. Its fu*king rigged.
that is the system of capitalism in a nutshell
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
36 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
35 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
193 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
86 comments
21 hours ago