6-foot-11, 500-pound football player (Video)

most viewed right now
 111
Video inside Troy Ave Responds To Wack100
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 97
Video inside Jan 22 - Home Invader Forced Woman Into Sex Acts While Husband Forced t..
9 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 84
Image(s) inside Jan 21 - Trump Says Media Will Pay a Big Price For Reporting His Inaug..
123 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 65
Image(s) inside Smash or Pass PAWG Crystal Bottoms?...
106 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '05        #1
6165 pageviews
26 comments


J-Schmoove 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$11,272 | Props total: 1606 1606
6-foot-11, 500-pound football player (Video)
 

 

[video - click to view]


There’s one great thing about being a 6-foot-11, 500-pound football player. On hot practice days, you can make money renting out your shade. John “House” Taylor plays for the Central Penn Piranha (Enola, Penn.) of the Gridiron Developmental Football League — a minor league pro football team. The defensive lineman is listed on their roster as 465 pounds, but that was a few hamburgers ago, it seems. House says he’s now at 500 big ones, which makes him unofficially the largest player in the history of organized football.

Aaron Gibson (former RT for the Lions, Cowboys, Bears and Bills who retired in 2004) is the largest ever to play in the NFL, at 440 pounds (6-foot-6). House has him beat in size, but probably not athleticism — NFL scouts looked at him when he played at Virginia Union, but deemed him too big.

But for the Pirhana, he fits just fine. WHPTV:

“House” has a simple job on defense — take up space. An offense can’t block, what an offense can’t see. “If they can’t see the linebackers, they don’t where they coming from, the offensive linemen,” said Ron Kerr, the owner and head coach of the Piranha. “He has to be double-teamed. He’s too big not to be.”

Said Taylor:

“Don’t run my way; pretty much that’s what I do (on defense),” said Taylor.

House is more or less (OK, more) a specialty player, which means he’s not in the game for every snap. But if you need someone to stuff the run on a short-yardage situation, or just want to hide your defensive backfield formation, he’s your man.

House is 35 years old, so his football days are numbered. In fact, he says he’s a bit worried about his health, and says he’ll start losing weight once he quits the game.

He also wears a size 6XL jersey.


[pic - click to view]

 Where does a 6-11, 500-pound football player play? Anywhere he wants to (video) | Off the Bench

26 comments for "6-foot-11, 500-pound football player (Video)"

 4 years ago '11        #2
bridouble 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$6,746 | Props total: 1568 1568


at the thread title "HS" football player

the morbidly obese fu*ker is 35 years old
 4 years ago '05        #3
J-Schmoove 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$11,272 | Props total: 1606 1606
 bridouble said:


at the thread title "HS" football player

the morbidly obese fu*ker is 35 years old
Can somebody edit that for your boy?
 4 years ago '10        #4
lboog1423 291 heat pts291
space
avatar space
space
$31,566 | Props total: 9793 9793
Id cut the sh*t outta them legs
 4 years ago '09        #5
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
avatar space
space
$40,120 | Props total: 1279 1279
 Kooper said:
increasing the chances of 500lbs falling over on you..


RIP
I had a n*gga 350 fall on me in my jr year and I was only 230 lbs playing Center

For my QB, I'll risk it LOL!
 4 years ago '05        #6
TattooedMPsz 40 heat pts40
space
avatar space
space
$23,188 | Props total: 3823 3823
 ReggieA said:
I had a n*gga 350 fall on me in my jr year and I was only 230 lbs playing Center

For my QB, I'll risk it LOL!
reggie got low key pancaked
 4 years ago '09        #7
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
avatar space
space
$40,120 | Props total: 1279 1279
 TattooedMPsz said:
reggie got low key pancaked
naw, i cut that n*ggas' legs. My boy went up against a dude that was 400 my senior year. He admitted he held his a.ss every single play
 08-24-2012, 07:48 PM         #8
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 4 years ago '07        #9
Lex Lossis 77 heat pts77
space
avatar space
space
$25,245 | Props total: 401 401
I was watchin the vid thinkin this n*gga was in HS. Come to find out he 35!!!

He needa lose about 200-250 pounds. Looooong way to go.
 4 years ago '04        #10
Shizz|M 
space
avatar space
space
$7,307 | Props total: 129 129
 J-Schmoove said:


There’s one great thing about being a 6-foot-11, 500-pound football player. On hot practice days, you can make money renting out your shade. John “House” Taylor plays for the Central Penn Piranha (Enola, Penn.) of the Gridiron Developmental Football League — a minor league pro football team. The defensive lineman is listed on their roster as 465 pounds, but that was a few hamburgers ago, it seems. House says he’s now at 500 big ones, which makes him unofficially the largest player in the history of organized football.

Aaron Gibson (former RT for the Lions, Cowboys, Bears and Bills who retired in 2004) is the largest ever to play in the NFL, at 440 pounds (6-foot-6). House has him beat in size, but probably not athleticism — NFL scouts looked at him when he played at Virginia Union, but deemed him too big.

But for the Pirhana, he fits just fine. WHPTV:

“House” has a simple job on defense — take up space. An offense can’t block, what an offense can’t see. “If they can’t see the linebackers, they don’t where they coming from, the offensive linemen,” said Ron Kerr, the owner and head coach of the Piranha. “He has to be double-teamed. He’s too big not to be.”

Said Taylor:

“Don’t run my way; pretty much that’s what I do (on defense),” said Taylor.

House is more or less (OK, more) a specialty player, which means he’s not in the game for every snap. But if you need someone to stuff the run on a short-yardage situation, or just want to hide your defensive backfield formation, he’s your man.

House is 35 years old, so his football days are numbered. In fact, he says he’s a bit worried about his health, and says he’ll start losing weight once he quits the game.

He also wears a size 6XL jersey.

the n*gga HOUSSEEE..

play'ed him last season ..couple of my n*ggas play on the same squad wit him..

he is a BIG n*gga!!..LIKE DWARFS EVERYONE

they only put him in when teams are inside the 20..he goes in with some other big as white boy...when ever they do that sh*t...WE GO NO HUDDLE LMAO .he's not make'n no tackles or even close'n the pocket ..just gets in the fu*k'n way lol

beat his other team 14 -16 in the spring..but then them n*ggas went down to the championship game and lost 62 - 24 ...it was 50 - 8 at half time...

he's a mad cool dude tho
 4 years ago '05        #11
dahabi 90 heat pts90
space
avatar space
space
$10,620 | Props total: 727 727
this guy could absolutely DESTROY a buffet
 4 years ago '11        #12
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,818 | Props total: 41 41
those fatceps
 08-24-2012, 08:28 PM         #13
lionlil 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Reminds me of a fake madden player

[video - click to view]

 08-24-2012, 08:46 PM         #14
Aquarius 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he looks ridiculous....
 4 years ago '12        #15
Mega Dega 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$695 | Props total: 111 111

Who wants to get in on a death pool for this motherfugga. I say he drops dead in a month.
 4 years ago '07        #16
Jayceon 477 heat pts477
space
space
space
$27,058 | Props total: 12 12
 Kooper said:
increasing the chances of 500lbs falling over on you..


RIP
 4 years ago '10        #17
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$20,751 | Props total: 838 838
man big muhfu*kaz always suck......n*gga prolly got roller skates on when he hit the field.
 4 years ago '07        #18
FeedTheBeast 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$12,358 | Props total: 5788 5788
Not impressed. He just big and fat no athleticism at all.
 4 years ago '04        #19
Fameus 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,204 | Props total: 1553 1553
If he could get his weight down he might have had a chance for a career . I mean if an NBA center can be agile whats his excuse . His heart is literally a time bomb though .
 08-24-2012, 11:28 PM         #20
Chiquita 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside Bill & Joe... Dat ass!
113 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Emily Ratajkowski Walking Her Dog
58 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside "I Let My Best Friend Have Sex With My Boyfriend." By having a threesome
114 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside George Bush is a fool :mjlol:
182 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Actor Miguel Ferrer Dead at 61
58 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside New Hi-Res Look At Zordon & Rita Repulsa From Power Rangers
43 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside Top 10 Games of All Time
123 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Body Sweet As A Peach
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy