Source: Pacers will look to trade Granger.

most viewed right now
 155
Phat ass white girl for real
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 91
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 73
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 57
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
34 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #101
mrbelvy 
space
avatar space
space
$687 | Props total: 0 0
bi*ch Shut the fu*k UP. KIss my Azz f*g!
 5 years ago '11        #102
mrbelvy 
space
avatar space
space
$687 | Props total: 0 0
Barbosa,Granger,PlumLee For Step Curry and Mark Jackson
 5 years ago '11        #103
mrbelvy 
space
avatar space
space
$687 | Props total: 0 0
PlumLee, BArbosa, Granger For BlowJob and a Chuckie Cheeze Pizza!!!
 5 years ago '05        #104
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
 mrbelvy said:
PlumLee, BArbosa, Granger For BlowJob and a Chuckie Cheeze Pizza!!!
keep the pizza
 5 years ago '11        #105
mrbelvy 
space
avatar space
space
$687 | Props total: 0 0
No No Wait! Granger, Barbosa, Plumlee, Deeze Nuts For DeAndre Jordan and Nick Young
 5 years ago '11        #106
mrbelvy 
space
avatar space
space
$687 | Props total: 0 0
 08-24-2012, 02:15 PM         #107
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
one of them
That's that sh*t I don't like
 5 years ago '05        #108
Rockstar718 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$10,841 | Props total: 9796 9796
 mrbelvy said:
Add Barbosa, Plumlee DEAL!!!
stop f*cking trolling

barbosa's a free agent anyway
 5 years ago '05        #109
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
 kevante said:
That's that sh*t I don't like
 5 years ago '05        #110
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
Wish we could make a play for Granger, and I think his playing style fits Rose more so than Deng, because he's a better shooter. Granger also can get hot and drop 30 on you in a minute.

Deng just so happens to be better in damn near everything else. I think Thibs would have more fun with running Granger off of screens for a quick mid range jumper, and being a little more consistent from the 3, than Deng as well..
 5 years ago '05        #111
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
to kind of get the thread back on track, i think granger would be a great fit for the jazz. the jazz have bigs to give.

see if you can package something along with granger to get 2 of their bigs, if its the younger ones (favors/kanter) you can resign them for the low, let d west go after this year, and you have money to go after another player
 5 years ago '05        #112
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
 #TheReturn said:
I'd take Granger, and I think his playing style fits Rose more so that Deng, because he's a better shooter. Granger also can get hot and drop 30 on you in a minute.

Deng just so happens to be better in damn near everything else.
i consider myself quite knowledgeable about the game and even with that being said there's times i forget about deng totally. is it safe to say that he's underachieved?
 5 years ago '11        #113
mrbelvy 
space
avatar space
space
$687 | Props total: 0 0
Aminu, Smith, and future 1st.... DEAL!!!
 5 years ago '05        #114
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 StateProperty88 said:
i consider myself quite knowledgeable about the game and even with that being said there's times i forget about deng totally. is it safe to say that he's underachieved?
No, Deng is a hell of a player, he was never one with extreme athleticism and could jump out the gym.

I think Deng is exactly where should be and maxed out his potential IMO. He has a good work ethic, and he comes to play every night. He's just not a second option at all. He's more of a solid 3rd option and I wish we could have gotten a superstar next to Rose in order to keep Deng.

Deng probably is coming off his best all-around season of his career. One reason why he made the all-star team. The numbers might not tell you that much of a difference, but if you watched the games, little things the boxscore can't tell you, he had a tremendous season. By far was our most consistent player out of any Bulls player.

At the end of the day, if you want to improve, pieces have to be moved, and you have to give up something to get something. Deng is a fine player, but at the same time, he's probably our best trade a.sset in the same regard with only 2 years left on his deal.


I honestly think Deng for Granger would be a fair swap, Granger fits us better as Deng would fit the Pacers perfectly.. They already have shooting on that team, Dengs defense and off the ball movement would work wonders. And he's a tad better leader than Granger as well. He keeps a calm head.


Last edited by Hold That; 08-24-2012 at 02:29 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #115
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
 mrbelvy said:
Aminu, Smith, and future 1st.... DEAL!!!
aiight homie we get it, you can fall back now
 5 years ago '06        #116
K-Train 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 47 47
MAKE IT HAPPEN Kahn!
 5 years ago '11        #117
mrbelvy 
space
avatar space
space
$687 | Props total: 0 0
Keep Deng and the rest of the Damaged Goods. Granger STAYS
 5 years ago '04        #118
yaobabydaddy 
space
avatar space
space
$4,549 | Props total: 596 596
Better get someone good in return.that's my sf
 5 years ago '07        #119
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$16,476 | Props total: 411 411
 mrbelvy said:
Granger, Barbosa, Plumlee ALL for the low price of Oj Mayo, Zack Randolph
OJ mayo plays for the Mavs now...
 5 years ago '06        #120
ThaFuture3 
space
space
space
$1,769 | Props total: 237 237
 #TheReturn said:
No, Deng is a hell of a player, he was never one with extreme athleticism and could jump out the gym.

I think Deng is exactly where should be and maxed out his potential IMO. He has a good work ethic, and he comes to play every night. He's just not a second option at all. He's more of a solid 3rd option and I wish we could have gotten a superstar next to Rose in order to keep Deng.

Deng probably is coming off his best all-around season of his career. One reason why he made the all-star team. The numbers might not tell you that much of a difference, but if you watched the games, little things the boxscore can't tell you, he had a tremendous season. By far was our most consistent player out of any Bulls player.

At the end of the day, if you want to improve, pieces have to be moved, and you have to give up something to get something. Deng is a fine player, but at the same time, he's probably our best trade a.sset in the same regard with only 2 years left on his deal.


I honestly think Deng for Granger would be a fair swap, Granger fits us better as Deng would fit the Pacers perfectly.. They already have shooting on that team, Dengs defense and off the ball movement would work wonders. And he's a tad better leader than Granger as well. He keeps a calm head.
As a bulls fan I wouldn't be trying to see Paul George, Deng, and Hibbert on the defensive end of the court at all. They'd definitely do some damage. Even though it would be an even swap I think the intangibles that Deng gives you clearly makes him the better player.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 41
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
166 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
164 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 10
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy