Phat ass white girl for real
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
103 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Greatest Diss of All Time?
2 Pac - Hit Em Up 198 34.86%
Nas - Ether 212 37.32%
Ice Cube - No Vasaline 38 6.69%
Jay-Z - Takeover 33 5.81%
50 Cent - Back Down 10 1.76%
The Game - 300 Bars 14 2.46%
Eazy-E - Real Muthafuckin G's 22 3.87%
Dr. Dre/Snoop Dogg - Dre Day 4 0.70%
Other, Specify In Thread 37 6.51%
Voters: 568. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #41
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617

Good video
 5 years ago '04        #42
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 2549 2549
Hit em up is an all time favorite... sh*t i'll even go with against all odds calling out jimmy henchman and nas...

2nd... Nas - Ether

3rd - LL cool j - can i bus

[video - click to view]

4rd... Cassidy diss mook -

[video - click to view]

5rd... slim thugga dissing big pic and a few others

[video - click to view]

6 - royce da 5 9

[video - click to view]

first 5 that came to mind. so many great diss tracks out there. ya'll name alot of good ones

Last edited by SpyDa; 08-24-2012 at 01:19 AM..
 08-24-2012, 01:21 AM         #43
conscious thug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Justin Timberlake's Cry Me A River.

As has been noted before, he releases that and Britney went off the deep end. Shaved her head, started fu*king backup dancers, got married for like a weekend, started showing up in public with no underwear on. Meanwhile Justin's album went platinum, he filmed a video featuring a Britney Look-a-Like, had successful films coming out, won an emmy (I think they won) for d!ck in a Box.... I mean. Timblerlake damn near merked her whole fu*king life with that one song/video.

Also I don't give a fu*k what nobody says, this is one of the dopest videos ever, just because of the story behind it and how everything transpired.

5 years ago '04        #44
flowmatic 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,922 | Props total: 726 726
malcom x - royce
 5 years ago '05        #45
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,252 | Props total: 9667 9667
 conscious thug said:

As has been noted before, he releases that and Britney went off the deep end. Shaved her head, started fu*king backup dancers, got married for like a weekend, started showing up in public with no underwear on. Meanwhile Justin's album went platinum, he filmed a video featuring a Britney Look-a-Like, had successful films coming out, won an emmy (I think they won) for d!ck in a Box.... I mean. Timblerlake damn near merked her whole fu*king life with that one song/video.

Also I don't give a fu*k what nobody says, this is one of the dopest videos ever, just because of the story behind it and how everything transpired.

From sheer consequences afterwards, you may be right. I'm not saying the song caused it, but afterwards, she made a series of mistakes and had breakdowns to the point where she was a laughingstock. She's comeback kfrom it though wouldn't you agree?
 5 years ago '12        #46
Fresh.E 65 heat pts65
space
space
$17,463 | Props total: 4683 4683

[video - click to view]

Greatest and funniest diss of all time. Based God
 08-24-2012, 01:27 AM         #47
conscious thug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WCIB said:
From sheer consequences afterwards, you may be right. I'm not saying the song caused it, but afterwards, she made a series of mistakes and had breakdowns to the point where she was a laughingstock. She's comeback kfrom it though wouldn't you agree?
Yeah i'm glad she came back because that woulda just been sad otherwise. I'm not a fan of her music, but I don't wanna see nobody go off and just spiral down all the way. I can laugh about it now and all because she came back. Otherwise it would have been unfortunate.
 5 years ago '12        #48
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,764 | Props total: 22147 22147
 1994Nuisance said:
Warning Joe Budden Stans

"Performin At Cafes/ You still underground
How you go mainstream/ And run back underground"

[pic - click to view]

Based God fu¢ked his bit¢h
This song was the blueprint for Ether, Hit Em Up, No Vaseline, and takeover.
 5 years ago '11        #49
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,566 | Props total: 9470 9470
 Killa said:
Both will end eventually as Jay-Z vs. Nas threads because that's what BX sees in threads that has Jay-Z / Nas in their titles.
yep, but it's always entertaining and better than those what was kim k wearing today when she got her mail threads.

WCIB said:
I reached for making a factual point that if you're from, say New York, and you were born before 1990, you may not like Hit Em Up? And the reverse from the West Coast? Really? you got emotional and attempted to make a point about me that you can't back up with any fact. Just because you think it's childish and corny doesn't make it so. By your logic any hip-hop diss track is corny and childish.

I seem like the type of person...LOL. That doesn't hurt my feelings at all. I'm a 2pac fan, but then again I'm a just as big an Eminem and Cube fan too, so why didn't I choose their tracks? Talk your sh*t to someone else.
@ that being a "factual point" you could be tupacs biggest fan and you "may not like hit em up" sh*t tupac "may not have liked hit em up" may not being the key words... you have made countless dumb statements claiming hit em up to be the answer and if you don't agree you are wrong. Yet you tell me it is okay to disagree while saying sh*t like "any choice besides hit em up is hilarious" and sh*t like if you don't choose hit em up you are from new york.

I didn't get emotional, and you can't back up anything you have said with any facts, you made a sweeping generalization about anybody that doesn't think hit em up is the best diss ever so I responded by making a generalization of my own. Yes i think hit em up is corny/childish some people find corny/childish stuff funny. Yo momma jokes and fat jokes aren't my cup of tea, I will laugh at some but a song riddled with the same jokes being used over and over isn't.

A diss with witty lines/ good lyricism and did damage> a diss with average lyricism and corny lines that didn't do damage

the bigger diss is not always the better diss.

Last edited by whothebestmc; 08-24-2012 at 01:31 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #50
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
 whothebestmc said:
yep, but it's always entertaining and better than those what was kim k wearing today when she got her mail threads.

@ that being a "factual point" you could be tupacs biggest fan and you "may not like hit em up" sh*t tupac "may not have liked hit em up" may not being the key words... you have made countless dumb statements claiming hit em up to be the answer and if you don't agree you are wrong. Yet you tell me it is okay to disagree while saying sh*t like "any choice besides hit em up is hilarious" and sh*t like if you don't choose hit em up you are from new york.

I didn't get emotional, and you can't back up anything you have said with any facts, you made a sweeping generalization about anybody that doesn't think hit em up is the best diss ever so I responded by making a generalization of my own. Yes i think hit em up is corny/childish some people find corny/childish stuff funny. Yo momma jokes and fat jokes aren't my cup of tea, I will laugh at some but a song riddled with the same jokes being used over and over isn't.

A diss with witty lines/ good lyricism and did damage> a diss with average lyricism and corny lines that didn't do damage

the bigger diss is not always the better diss.
Countless? There goes that reach again. And you did get emotional. Hell, you're still emotional now. You're the only one making things personal. To make an a.ssessment on east/west coast relations and musical taste isn't a stretch. To say any different is foolish. Your a.ssessment of Hit 'Em Up is interesting, because it's clear you don't like the song. But it didn't do any damage? Still reaching...

And I agree that witty/great lyricism is ideal, but HEU was a personal attack and to call it a track full of fat jokes and corny lines? It's untrue.
 5 years ago '06        #51
realgunta 705 heat pts705
space
space
$20,532 | Props total: 16381 16381
ether
 5 years ago '11        #52
space
space
 WCIB said:
Countless? There goes that reach again. And you did get emotional. Hell, you're still emotional now. You're the only one making things personal. To make an a.ssessment on east/west coast relations and musical taste isn't a stretch. To say any different is foolish. Your a.ssessment of Hit 'Em Up is interesting, because it's clear you don't like the song. But it didn't do any damage? Still reaching...

And I agree that witty/great lyricism is ideal, but HEU was a personal attack and to call it a track full of fat jokes and corny lines? It's untrue.
Ok, I guess countless was poor choice of words, since I could have gone back and counted the posts you made which is probably like 4, but I could use your logic and say some people may not be able to count it.

Again with being a hypocrite, you can't tell if I'm emotional based on what I am typing, I'm perfectly calm having a debate about hit em up. To make an a.ssessment based on your or anyone elses opinion of hit em up isn't a stretch either than. I enjoy hit em up for what it is, a satire about biggie and bad boy I just don't think it's the best diss of all time, or anywhere close to it. What type of damage did hit em up do to biggie or anyone he was dissing? Now compare that 0-minimal damage to something like a diss that helped end someones career or seriously damaged their credibility like some posted in here.

I swear you don't know what the word true/fact means.

"That's why I fu*ked your bi*ch, You fat motherfu*ker"
"fu*k you and your mother fu*king mama."

"Biggie Smalls just got dropped Little move pass the mac
And let me hit 'em in his back
Frank White needs to get spanked right For setting traps
Little accident murderers And I ain't never heard of you
Poisonous gats attack when I'm serving you
Spank the shank Your whole style when I gank
Guard your rank 'cause I'm a slam your a.ss in a pang
Puffy weaker than a fu*kin' block I'm running through n*gga
And I'm smoking Junior Mafia In front of you n*gga"

his entire first verse is pretty much all corny high school freestyle battle disses, same goes for most of the song.

Last edited by whothebestmc; 08-24-2012 at 02:28 AM..
 5 years ago '09        #53
UrbanEnterprise 62 heat pts62
space
space
$18,486 | Props total: 11372 11372
wait did u just say what type of damage did "hit em up" do???

are you fu*kin stupid, thats the dumbest sh*t i ever read on bx
 5 years ago '11        #54
space
space
 UrbanEnterprise said:
wait did u just say what type of damage did "hit em up" do???

are you fu*kin stupid, thats the dumbest sh*t i ever read on bx
elaborate please. Unless you are talking about it escalating the beef and maybe leading to both of their deaths, I'm talking about damaging careers on a hip hop level not literal damage like it potentially leading to getting shot.

Last edited by whothebestmc; 08-24-2012 at 02:29 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #55
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
 whothebestmc said:
Ok, I guess countless was poor choice of words, since I could have gone back and counted the posts you made which is probably like 4, but I could use your logic and say some people may not be able to count it.

Again with being a hypocrite, you can't tell if I'm emotional based on what I am typing, I'm perfectly calm having a debate about hit em up. To make an a.ssessment based on your or anyone elses opinion of hit em up isn't a stretch either than. I enjoy hit em up for what it is, a satire about biggie and bad boy I just don't think it's the best diss of all time, or anywhere close to it. What type of damage did hit em up do to biggie or anyone he was dissing? Now compare that 0-minimal damage to something like a diss that helped end someones career or seriously damaged their credibility like some posted in here.

I swear you don't know what the word true/fact means.

"That's why I fu*ked your bi*ch, You fat motherfu*ker"
"fu*k you and your mother fu*king mama."

"Biggie Smalls just got dropped Little move pass the mac
And let me hit 'em in his back
Frank White needs to get spanked right For setting traps
Little accident murderers And I ain't never heard of you
Poisonous gats attack when I'm serving you
Spank the shank Your whole style when I gank
Guard your rank 'cause I'm a slam your a.ss in a pang
Puffy weaker than a fu*kin' block I'm running through n*gga
And I'm smoking Junior Mafia In front of you n*gga"

his entire first verse is pretty much all corny high school freestyle battle disses, same goes for the most of the song.
One becomes emotional when they attack someone's intelligence and/or resorts to name calling... And that's whatshisname from the outlawz' verse.. 2pac's verses and the things he said in them carry more weight than that n*gga. Talk about what he said... And the "that's why I fu*ked your bi*ch" part was before the song even started, so that's a lame example, but still an example nonetheless. And don't be so hung up on the may not part, just substitute may not with 'just don't'... Either way the point is valid and you're ignoring regional tastes which are based, or at least we're back it the day, on facts. There's absolutely nothing hypocritical about what I'ves aid. You're just projecting your sh*t onto me... My original post is my opinion, and I do find it laughable to compare most diss tracks to Hit 'Em Up. Very few tracks are on its level and comparing lower tier diss tracks to it IS laughable.
 08-24-2012, 02:42 AM         #56
Sephiroth757 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Hit 'Em Up"............Explanation: ya had to be there.
 5 years ago '11        #57
space
space
 WCIB said:
One becomes emotional when they attack someone's intelligence and/or resorts to name calling... And that's whatshisname from the outlawz' verse.. 2pac's verses and the things he said in them carry more weight than that n*gga. Talk about what he said... And the "that's why I fu*ked your bi*ch" part was before the song even started, so that's a lame example, but still an example nonetheless. And don't be so hung up on the may not part, just substitute may not with 'just don't'... Either way the point is valid and you're ignoring regional tastes which are based, or at least we're back it the day, on facts. There's absolutely nothing hypocritical about what I'ves aid. You're just projecting your sh*t onto me... My original post is my opinion, and I do find it laughable to compare most diss tracks to Hit 'Em Up. Very few tracks are on its level and comparing lower tier diss tracks to it IS laughable.
Nah, not emotional I may make a condescending comment towards your opinion or posts in one thread but I have no ill will towards you as shown by the other thread we are posting in. Emotional would have been me noticing it was still the same guy and bringing it up in the unrelated topic. I understand that isn't tupacs verse but hit em up isn't a strictly tupac song I also pointed out his first verse was rather corny. Sure there are regional tastes as there are also immature people that love hit em up, maybe you are an exception who knows.

The ironic thing is the entire bolded part is hypocritical, because a few posts ago you told me it's okay to disagree or have a different opinion. Since all of that is simply your opinion it apparently isn't "okay to disagree" or have a different opinion on this subject to you if you find it laughable.

Hit em up might be the most recognizable or famous diss, but it definitely doesn't contain the best disses. Diss records should be judged on a different level than a pop song. Simply because it is a single and big in hip hop doesn't make it better than another diss.

For example blueprint 2 as a diss> takeover, takeover as a song> blueprint 2. And to sum it up blueprint 2/takeover as a diss> hit em up as well as many other disses posted in this thread and some that haven't been posted.

Last edited by whothebestmc; 08-24-2012 at 02:55 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #58
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 conscious thug said:

I ain't know about all that sh*t. Song bumps though. Shame JT stopped doing music kid was a beast.
 5 years ago '05        #59
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
 whothebestmc said:
Nah, not emotional I may make a condescending comment towards your opinion or posts in one thread but I have no ill will towards you as shown by the other thread we are posting in. Emotional would have been me noticing it was still the same guy and bringing it up in the unrelated topic. I understand that isn't tupacs verse but hit em up isn't a strictly tupac song I also pointed out his first verse was rather corny. Sure there are regional tastes as there are also immature people that love hit em up, maybe you are an exception who knows.

The ironic thing is the entire bolded part is ironic, because a few posts ago you told me it's okay to disagree or have a different opinion. Since all of that is simply your opinion it apparently isn't "okay to disagree" or have a different opinion on this subject to you if you find it laughable.

Hit em up might be the most recognizable or famous diss, but it definitely doesn't contain the best disses. Diss records should be judged on a different level than a pop song. Simply because it is a single and big in hip hop doesn't make it better than another diss.

For example blueprint 2 as a diss> takeover takeover as a song> blueprint 2. And to sum it up blueprint 2/takeover as a diss> hit em up.
Oh no...you got me twisted. It's okay to disagree. But it's also okay for one to laugh or even be disgusted by someone's opinion. An opinion can be wildly educated and eloquent and then they can be uneducated and stupid. I'll laugh at those. Is it taking it too far? YES! But I admit my faults. I love discourse, but forgive me for finding comedy in ignorance before going on to great discussion.

Now, your argument that it's the bigger song is true. But since we clearly disagree on what's best, then answer me this. Do you like bravado and facts in your disses? Hit 'Em Up has that (even though the 'facts' have been disputed). So let's talk about 'Ether'. Did Nas birth Jay's style? Him calling him a tae bo hoe isn't corny? I Roc hoes, y'all Roc fellas isn't childish? All of that, and I STILL think Ether is number 2 on the list... I'll let other people talk about the damage each diss did the dissee.
 08-24-2012, 03:01 AM         #60
dOwnByLaw310 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WCIB said:
You know where n*ggas are from if they don't think Hit 'Em Up is the answer for the most part.

:xcmon son:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
136 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
141 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago