Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA Charles Barkley "Lavar Ball isn't a good father."
100 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-24-2012, 03:15 PM         #101
bbrossy313 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cycling is the dirtyest sport in the world. Riders go to extreme lengths to use enhancing drugs.

There were 10 of his old teamates who were going to testify against him if it went to court. Most likly they were approached and agreed to testify against Lance to save their own backs.

The US postal team were all doping together
 08-24-2012, 03:19 PM         #102
bbrossy313 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ogballer32 said:
I find it interesting the Lance decided to give up now as the USDA had a list of witnesses including former teamates ready to testify against Lance.
He said he took the plea to put the allegations behind him

Lance didnt have the balls to admit he was doping

IDK but if i wasnt cheating I think I would go to the end of the world to prove my innocence
 5 years ago '04        #103
dre03 
space
space
$10,168 | Props total: 2448 2448
 Bea5T said:
You know how easy it is to pass a drug test

The people that help you dope are a step ahead of the testing procedures. everything they test for is out of their systems when they get tested.

only the idiots get caught
It's very easy to pass A drug test... It is not easy to pass 500 drug tests over 10 years... At one point he was almost being tested every other week... Where are these people that are helping him dope??? An entire football team wouldn''t even get tested 500 times combined in a football season... You don't pass that many tests with no slip-ups or some kind of proof of wrong doing... Impossible
 5 years ago '11        #104
Giovanni Cassa 48 heat pts48
space
space
$3,829 | Props total: 219 219
 dre03 said:
It's very easy to pass A drug test... It is not easy to pass 500 drug tests over 10 years... At one point he was almost being tested every other week... Where are these people that are helping him dope??? An entire football team wouldn''t even get tested 500 times combined in a football season... You don't pass that many tests with no slip-ups or some kind of proof of wrong doing... Impossible

See my above post.
 5 years ago '07        #105
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6129 6129
He stopped f!ghting because there were over a dozen people ready to testify against him. If he had nothing to hide he wouldve kept f!ghting. He's a cheating 1 nut having lying bastard
 5 years ago '04        #106
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
 EscoNore said:
dat avy
word. you know how fu*kin happy I'd be if i rolled up in my living room and those 2 were there waiting
 5 years ago '05        #107
the407problem 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 231 231
 A.G said:
They should make that testicle-deficient scumbag give back his career winnings too.
just like your mother should have swallowed you
 5 years ago '09        #108
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,115 | Props total: 1653 1653
Damn all these years of f!ghting. Just a waste of time and to see him admit to guilt. Sad to see I want to see if his sponsor drops
 5 years ago '11        #109
NateRight 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,448 | Props total: 717 717
 qaws23 said:
he still paid tho
You must not be an athlete
 08-24-2012, 09:01 PM         #110
conscious thug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They fu*ked Lance over good on this. A shame how they had to stack the deck against him. This sh*t is a witch hunt best believe that.
 08-24-2012, 09:06 PM         #111
conscious thug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sally Jenkins, who wrote two books with Lance, did an Editorial today about this and she just laid waste to the hypocritical and malicious attacks by USADA.

Here's a link and a snippet from there:

American athletes have lost 58 of 60 cases before the CAS. Would you want to go before that court?

Anyone who thinks an athlete has a fair shot in front of CAS should review the Alberto Contador case. Contador was found to have a minuscule, insignificant amount of clenbuterol in his urine during the 2010 Tour de France. After hearing 4,000 pages of testimony and debate, CAS acknowledged that the substance was too small to have been performance-enhancing and that its ingestion was almost certainly unintentional.

Therefore he was guilty. He received a two-year ban.

CAS’s rationale? “There is no reason to exonerate the athlete so the ban is two years,” one member of the panel said.

Would you want to go before that court?
 5 years ago '06        #112
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
 X_WunderKind_X said:
Having the balls to win the right way was just too hard huh Lance?
you mean ball
 5 years ago '12        #113
BaconGod 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,230 | Props total: 652 652
Jada Stevens
 5 years ago '07        #114
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
Nike said they support him and wont drop him

these charges are false
 08-24-2012, 09:31 PM         #115
GrimeyGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EscoNore said:
dat avy
I know right!

But back to the Topic.. They should leave this man ONLY SERIOUSLY! He has been thru enough sh*t in his life with Cancer and all the other DRUG TESTING that he has PASSED.. Can you just get off the MAN'S d!ck!
 5 years ago '04        #116
mr_underground|m 1965 heat pts1965
space
space
$22,746 | Props total: 28401 28401
first we need a definition of cheating. Smart, clever, innovation are mixed with cheating and its hard to pull them apart.
 08-24-2012, 09:34 PM         #117
conscious thug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NO RELIGION said:
what's stopping them from releasing the evidence?

He's calling the USADA a bunch of fu*king liars. They can shut him down with evidence.
Exactly. I wrote in my blog post (in my sig) about their shady sh*t, pulling accusations out of their a.sses as they go on this single minded witch hunt to get him and only him.
 5 years ago '11        #118
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,299 | Props total: 25124 25124
I dont get it though

so it is the french just mad? or the ceo of the drug testing?

they say they have team mates willing to testify that lance did

fu*ked up thing since they stripped him of all the wins,each one of the 2nd place winners have been suspended for steroids/investigated.
 5 years ago '11        #119
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,210 | Props total: 17610 17610
the actual "clean" winners of Lance's TDF years:

For some reason, it is in slide show format, so here are all of the captions:

1999: This was Lance Armstrong's break out year in the Tour de France. He captured his first Tour victory, but if he is stripped, Alex Zulle (right) might be the next in line. He also tested positive but not in 1999.

1999: So if you want to remove Zulle because of past doping offenses, Fernando Escartin is your 1999 Tour winner. Escartin finished third in the 1999 Tour.

2000: If you take Lance's name off the top of 2000, his archrival Jan Ullrich is next in line. Of course, he has his own doping issues that have resulted in his own suspension.

2000: If you toss out Ullrich, Fernando Escartin becomes a two-time Tour de France winner. He also becomes a back-to-back winner. More shocking, Escartin would have won by finishing eighth.

2001: This is a similar situation to 2000. If Lance's win is voided, Jan Ullrich wins. If you want to remove him, the late Andrei Kivilev wins the Tour.

2002: Joseba Beloki has a rich connection to Lance Armstrong that most people don't realize. Beloki nearly k!lled himself during the 2003 Tour, forcing Lance to take to the field. So if you remove Lance, Beloki wins the Tour in 2002.

2002: Joseba Beloki isn't the cleanest rider and does have a dodgy history. So if you want to knock him off too, Lance Armstrong's teammate Jose Azevedo would win the Tour in sixth place.

2003: The 2003 race was one of the closest of Lance Armstrong's Tours. If you remove him, Haimar Zubeldia, who later would ride on Armstrong's Radioshack team, would be crowned the winner. That's if you remove Ullrich.

2004: Andreas Kloden wins the 2004 Tour de France if you remove Lance from the record books. Like Lance, Kloden has never tested positive, but he has faced accusations in the past. If he doesn't win, Jose Azevedo wins his second Tour.

2005: In Lance's swan-song Tour, Ivan Basso would pick up the Tour. Basso, who was a favorite in the post-Lance years, would miss the 2006 Tour and face a ban for "attempting to dope.

2005: If you really want to remove Basso and Lance from the final standings, Cadel Evans (pictured) is your new 2005 winner. He finished eighth in the Tour that year. You could also argue that American Levi Leipheimer could have been the winner since he didn't test positive that year.
 5 years ago '04        #120
T-Styles 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,182 | Props total: 0 0
 palogee said:

fu*k laying down when you are innocent. fu*k giving up my hard work.
quite possibly the worst comparison...ever.
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
30 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
63 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
128 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
53 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
81 comments
22 hours ago