Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
101 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #41
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199
 ImInHerMouth said:
Cheeze might be better than Chinx

"Slide like skis with the slores"
he's awful

chinx is the only one who can actually rap
 5 years ago '04        #42
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,612 | Props total: 4064 4064
 dlettern said:
I stand corrected. I didn't know there were two of them
Only Charlie Rock im familiar with .

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #43
StoopidVillinz 21 heat pts21
space
space
$8,465 | Props total: 6370 6370
he was just on coke boyz 3
 5 years ago '08        #44
youngfreshgc 
space
space
$981 | Props total: 459 459
 Minister said:
if chinx aint do the hook that song wouldn't have been the giants anthem promise you that

hed still be french montana from webside in the bronx

that got hot off max b

chinx made that song...french murked it but...french alone........does that ever work?
this

when n*ggas gonna start acknowledging french got hot off max wave
 5 years ago '12        #45
FreshBeatzBx 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$5,167 | Props total: 6 6
 youngfreshgc said:
this

when n*ggas gonna start acknowledging french got hot off max wave
If that's the case why him and Max both ain't sign major label deals when they was OUT????!!! When Max got locked French blew up fu*k ya n*ggas talkin bout??!! Deny that
 5 years ago '12        #46
space
space
space
 Flying Jesus said:
can anyone confirm who actually charlie rock is? ive only heard him on the shot caller hook

was he suppose to be the new max b ?
No he's not at all. I'm not tryna dry snitch or put to much of his sh*t out there. Everybody kno he ain't no rapper like that, n*ggas jus tryna eat. Long story short he holds ALOT of weight in the BX like deadass that's all ima say
 5 years ago '12        #47
space
space
space
 MegaTON said:
he's a goon? who gives a fu*k, like imma listen to some sh*tty a.ss music cuz i idolize some man who got his priorities fu*ked up? you f*ggot n*ggas without fathers amaze me
This is why n*ggas die over Internet beef, perfect example. It's n*ggas like you who need to grow up. You could disrespect me all day it doesent matter I'll never meetu. What typa real n*gga gets mad about sh*t that got nothin 2 do wit him den starts callin another man names....smh my point mentioning Charlie rocks validity had nothin 2 do wit music. Never sed he was nice, Im saying all these ppl talkin crazy about him sayin he looks like a monkey among things wouldn't address this on the streets cuz dude is like that trust when I tell u.
 5 years ago '10        #48
Ciggavelli 35 heat pts35
space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 9 9
Chinx really is the only one that matters in Coke Boys. He'll never blow up, because of his name, but he should. Charlie Rock... he was terrible anyway. This is not a loss for Coke Boys at all

matter of fact, Cheese should follow Charlie Rock's lead. What the fu*k is he saying around 1:47-1:53.

We much (perhaps munch) f*gs?

Last edited by Ciggavelli; 08-24-2012 at 12:42 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #49
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
 FreshBeatzBx said:
This is why n*ggas die over Internet beef, perfect example. It's n*ggas like you who need to grow up. You could disrespect me all day it doesent matter I'll never meetu. What typa real n*gga gets mad about sh*t that got nothin 2 do wit him den starts callin another man names....smh my point mentioning Charlie rocks validity had nothin 2 do wit music. Never sed he was nice, Im saying all these ppl talkin crazy about him sayin he looks like a monkey among things wouldn't address this on the streets cuz dude is like that trust when I tell u.
i don't know any thugs who burn shirts on park benches just sayin

5 years ago '06        #50
hollyfield420 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$3,365 | Props total: 374 374
I don't understand the whole Coke Boys thing? I figured it may be like a metaphor, but they don't seem smart enough for that... Maybe they just coke heads who tried to serve an eight ball and ended up thinking they're better off spitting fantasy rhymes
 08-24-2012, 01:05 PM         #51
KingoBling 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that white hat was flames.

no pun intended.
 5 years ago '12        #52
space
space
space
 Im Soo Special said:
umm maybe cause max had a murder case coming up as well as jimmy holdin his contract

french signed with akon for 2 years and nobody gave a damn but coke wave fans. french didnt get hot till he affiliated with diddy and ross... where most of these new fans are startin to come in
I give you that, they had to recognize talent though. No matter how long it was gon take French was gon be in the position he's in now with or w/o max. shot caller came out February 17, 2011 if I'm not mistaking sh*t took almost a YEAR for that song to be where it's was at. Tbh I never liked that song like that and im a French fan...

But that's the song that got him poppin. IMO French has made waaaaay better commercial feel tracks than that. But the point is look how long ago that song dropped and how long it took him to get "hot" the music was there he just needed the notoriety.
 08-24-2012, 01:47 PM         #53
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
idk about any of this and idk how anybody could be down with wearing some coke boys sh*t. all i see is a park bench or whatever that is being ruined, thats why we cant have nice sh*t.
 08-24-2012, 03:24 PM         #54
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Im Soo Special said:
in max b thread, where was all these new montana fans?

sh*t disgusts me
wuuuuurd

this>>>>>>>>>>>>>>that

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #55
OrangeSoda 98 heat pts98
space
space
space
$14,611 | Props total: 5639 5639
y'all understimating FLIP from cokeboys
 5 years ago '12        #56
Free Trotty 352 heat pts352
space
space
$10,128 | Props total: 4053 4053
I thought Fab did the hook to Shot Caller.

Didnt even know it was this dude who did it.

Regardless, money turn friends to foes. These crews need to stick together.
 5 years ago '07        #57
young mad 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,608 | Props total: 7531 7531
 grapedrank said:
y'all understimating FLIP from cokeboys
Real rap Flip be spitting...and Charlie Rock goes in too. n*ggas sleeping on coke boys
 08-24-2012, 05:13 PM         #58
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
chinx > french
 5 years ago '09        #59
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,315 | Props total: 7973 7973
 Minister said:
chinx > french
cheeze>>>chinx>>>>french

only thing chinx has that cheeze doesnt is "swag" and that cool guy personality, but lyrically and skills wise cheeze sh*ts on chinx, chinx had a mixtape with nothing but harry fraud beats and he somehow fukked it up

dude would be rapping cool one minute and then just switch up his flow to some bullsh*t
 5 years ago '10        #60
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,179 | Props total: 8249 8249
 FreshBeatzBx said:
Internet Beef?

That's real?
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
83 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy