Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #161
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,719 | Props total: 6215 6215
Charlie Brenneman
"Fans who bought tickets for the old 151 will be refunded..how bout my wife, parents, corners, friends,etc????"

Its a shame the whole card relied on Jones because Hendo got injured but with him knowing he was fu*king everybody over he really fu*ked up here, he is just coming off that drink driving sh*t aswell so i dont know what he is playin at

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 08-23-2012 at 08:12 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #162
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,844 | Props total: 1756 1756
 VictoryThagr8 said:
Yeah Jon Jones is so much a bi*ch that he was undefeated and somehow a guy who is not in his weight division and just lost somehow get a shot in his title. Its not Dana fault that the card was completely sh*t outside of Dan vs Henderson. sh*t even sonnen vs Jon Jones bone would be trash and not even ppv worthy. This is why I hate mma fans. They rather blame the f!ghters instead of Dana white. I bet if Jones was white he wouldn't get all this hate. Really the two most hated people in mma are black.
I hate mma fan like you. You have no idea. Oh the black card huh? Get on an mma forum and look around l, unlike this site race is Irrelavant. It's more of a USA vs all people who don't speak perfect English. The card wasn't that bad and I was ordering it bc jones. So who's the two most hated? I would say nick Diaz and micheal bisping. Go get on sherdog
 08-23-2012, 08:17 PM         #163
DoubleD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sonnen been talking trash to jones for 3 weeks cause he knew hendo was hurt, it all makes sense now.
 5 years ago '04        #164
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,345 | Props total: 2770 2770
 vinceisallin said:
I hate mma fan like you. You have no idea. Oh the black card huh? Get on an mma forum and look around l, unlike this site race is Irrelavant. It's more of a USA vs all people who don't speak perfect English. The card wasn't that bad and I was ordering it bc jones. So who's the two most hated? I would say nick Diaz and micheal bisping. Go get on sherdog
Well in real life, majority of mma fans(casual) hate both Silva and bones. Funny thing is they all white. Now their real fans(hardcore) actually appreciate greatness no matter what race.
 5 years ago '06        #165
space
space
 VictoryThagr8 said:
Well in real life, majority of mma fans(casual) hate both Silva and bones. Funny thing is they all white. Now their real fans(hardcore) actually appreciate greatness no matter what race.
Lol you just happen to know the majority of fans in real life huh? Everyone I know that's a casual fan loves bones, silva, and Gsp. That's pretty much all they know of bc they been on top. Facts or gtfo, I'm so sick of this victim sh*t on boxden
 5 years ago '12        #166
BummyJab 2 heat pts
space
space
$306 | Props total: 149 149
Bad Business move by Jones

But good decision by him to protect the integrity of the sport...MMA prides itself on all aspects of the martial arts....NOT on whoever sells the most seats or talks the most trash

Is Sonnen the most skilled f!ghter at that weight class? Sonnen cant beat Rashad Evans, He cant beat Shogun, He can't beat Rampage...sh*t...He can't even beat Forrest Griffin

For all those who say Sonnen is worthy and a world class competitor....How many times do we have to keep beating a dead horse before we pronounce it dead???
 5 years ago '08        #167
triznathaniel 42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,838 | Props total: 1335 1335
For all these great knowledgeable longtime fans pointing fingers at Zuffa brass... Yes the main event was the only big draw, but to say the card was a.ss is presumptuous... I saw some potential for good action with the lesser known names, but people forget that's how new contenders emerge... There have been cards where the main 3 f!ghts featured former champs, #1 contender bouts etc, and we're boring... So yeah, maybe Dana needs to rely on more than just one draw per card, but he's definitely less responsible than Bones here. If you need to hear why again, stop watching MMA.

skeetmcghee said:
so fans should pay for that sh*tty main event just because? Rogan said it himself.
It's an uncompetitive f!ght with interesting drama attached as opposed to no f!ght at all... When you're backed into a corner, it's all about the lesser of two evils

VictoryThagr8 said:
what in thee blue hell are you talking about
 5 years ago '07        #168
th3ptassassin15 
space
space
space
$1,089 | Props total: 10 10
People at basking why Chael gets a shot. Didn't u read, other f!ghters turned down the opportunity, Chael stepped up, said yes, big money in this one..... Jones bi*ched out
 5 years ago '05        #169
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,271 | Props total: 2463 2463
 th3ptassassin15 said:
People at basking why Chael gets a shot. Didn't u read, other f!ghters turned down the opportunity, Chael stepped up, said yes, big money in this one..... Jones bi*ched out
yup also people are failing to realize to that if jones wanted to he could asked for it to be a non title f!ght
 5 years ago '12        #170
Superstarbrown7 17 heat pts17
space
space
$3,581 | Props total: 3679 3679
 BlackStar922 said:
 5 years ago '07        #171
whatzthebiz 1 heat pts
space
space
$214 | Props total: 9 9
jones not wasting hes time on retards like sonnen...dont blame him
 5 years ago '06        #172
space
space
 whatzthebiz said:
jones not wasting hes time on retards like sonnen...dont blame him
Much better to waste another month to f!ght someone he already beat? I solely blame jones
 5 years ago '08        #173
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,411 | Props total: 422 422
I promise BX needs an IQ test before they sign up. Sonnen or anyone else besides Henderson and Machida don't deserve sh*t. Machida is half way to Brazil right now so this isn't his fault as well. Sonnen doesn't deserve a title shot but HE IS ONE OF THE FEW THAT STEPPED UP! He is a fill in, a replacement. Tito didn't deserve a number 1 contenders f!ght but he filled in due to another f!ghter being injured last minute. Thats what f!ghters do. Got damn man.

Now a whole card is down. Alot of money down the drain from employees, businesses, and fans alike. Yet we have morons here that say its not a big deal. This sh*t is epic this rarely happens and it was due to someone that says he'll take on anyone but doesn't

Mumbles253 said:
who knows why he declined BUT it could have to do with the fact that sonnen is a steroid abuser Dana white cleary doesnt like jones and for some reason loves chael I think White be trynna set real n*ggas up juss saying
Jon Jones is the poster boy of the UFC. That is Dana's golden child. He freaking sponsored him while his big Nike deal was still pending. He didn't have to do that. He was being pushed to be the face of UFC in the United States. Commercials and ads galore. He took a big sh*t on the UFC when they needed him. Dana showed him love and this is what he gets in return? Of course he is pissed.

Jersey732 said:
wonder how many fans jones lost for this
Off the top of my head everyone that booked flights, hotels, and bought tickets to see him. And everyone came to see him too because that card was weak
 5 years ago '04        #174
Scoop 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,045 | Props total: 97 97
 5 years ago '05        #175
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
Jones lost a lot of the casual fans as well. The people that don't follow his personal life and just watch PPVs. The people that thought he was a good f!ghter, but once they hear about this move costing other f!ghters money, they'll dislike him.

I'm interested to see what type of reaction he gets when he f!ghts Machida in about a month.
 5 years ago '05        #176
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,271 | Props total: 2463 2463
 AnyGiven said:
I promise BX needs an IQ test before they sign up. Sonnen or anyone else besides Henderson and Machida don't deserve sh*t. Machida is half way to Brazil right now so this isn't his fault as well. Sonnen doesn't deserve a title shot but HE IS ONE OF THE FEW THAT STEPPED UP! He is a fill in, a replacement. Tito didn't deserve a number 1 contenders f!ght but he filled in due to another f!ghter being injured last minute. Thats what f!ghters do. Got damn man.
everyone agrees that sonnen doesnt deserve a title shot and jones could of accepted the f!ght told them to make it a non title f!ght and dana would of happily agreeded cause of all the money that was already spent on this now cancelled event.

I'm The Dan said:
Jones lost a lot of the casual fans as well. The people that don't follow his personal life and just watch PPVs. The people that thought he was a good f!ghter, but once they hear about this move costing other f!ghters money, they'll dislike him.

I'm interested to see what type of reaction he gets when he f!ghts Machida in about a month.
hes gonna get some massive booing by the crowd in toronto and the backlash from this will only get worse for him as it gets closer to that event.

Last edited by HiRolliN; 08-23-2012 at 09:14 PM..
 08-23-2012, 09:11 PM         #177
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That n*gga chael is ruthless

"Maybe Dana didn't make it clear enough that he would fly him out, maybe Jon thought he had to drive"

LOL
 5 years ago '09        #178
Mumbles253 
space
space
$467 | Props total: 1 1
 AnyGiven said:

Now a whole card is down. Alot of money down the drain from employees, businesses, and fans alike. Yet we have morons here that say its not a big deal. This sh*t is epic this rarely happens and it was due to someone that says he'll take on anyone but doesn't

Jon Jones is the poster boy of the UFC. That is Dana's golden child. He freaking sponsored him while his big Nike deal was still pending. He didn't have to do that. He was being pushed to be the face of UFC in the United States. Commercials and ads galore. He took a big sh*t on the UFC when they needed him. Dana showed him love and this is what he gets in return? Of course he is pissed.

Off the top of my head everyone that booked flights, hotels, and bought tickets to see him. And everyone came to see him too because that card was weak
Do you know who Dana white is or something? If you watch theres plenty of f!ghters dana white does not like, an he still financially supports the f!ghter for the sake of UFC. Jones is UFC's Golden child, dana would love to see jones loose cause he has already beat every former champ and contender all ready, plus it would bring more fans an attention to the belt. Dana white does not want to see 3 championship belts stay with the same person every PPV. People tend to not buy the f!ght if they know the champ is still gunna be the champ after. Why you think he keeps trynna put GSP an Silva against each other even though its two diff classes? Dana picks an chooses rules an f!ghters that he does have the power to do that.
 5 years ago '06        #179
jj01 
space
space
$44,968 | Props total: 4685 4685
ppl are morons calling jones a pus*y. look who he has ran through, 5-6 names better than anybody on sonnen's resume. this f!ght will get made, just wouldnt have done the numbers on short notice that it will when its fully promoted next year. jones worried about that paper, he also didnt want to be dana's bi*ch.
 5 years ago '05        #180
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148

[pic - click to view]

Banana massacre.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
32 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
66 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago