UFC 151 Canceled: Dan Henderson Injured, Jones Turns Down Sonnen As replacement

most viewed right now
 100
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
194 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 78
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
115 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 68
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 59
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
106 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #141
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
avatar space
space
$20,255 | Props total: 2429 2429
 Mumbletaker said:
Where is the most money at? f!ghting sonnen on less than two weeks of build up or f!ghting sonnen with a sh*t load of build up? Sonnen/Jones is already a bigger match up just because Jones turned down UFC 151. I'll admit that the flip side to this is a rematch (with the loser using the lack of prep time as an excuse) down the line would be huge.

Machida is irrelevant in this situation. He's getting a shot no matter what. The bigger picture is about Dana/ufc losing control of a f!ghter in his prime.
ya thats the major thing to come from this jones unknowingly sent out a message to future champions that they can do this sort of thing.
 5 years ago '05        #142
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148

[pic - click to view]



These fu*king pictures are k!lling me man...
 5 years ago '06        #143
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$6,842 | Props total: 1755 1755
 Mumbletaker said:
Where is the most money at? f!ghting sonnen on less than two weeks of build up or f!ghting sonnen with a sh*t load of build up? Sonnen/Jones is already a bigger match up just because Jones turned down UFC 151. I'll admit that the flip side to this is a rematch (with the loser using the lack of prep time as an excuse) down the line would be huge.

Machida is irrelevant in this situation. He's getting a shot no matter what. The bigger picture is about Dana/ufc losing control of a f!ghter in his prime.
I'd bet my paycheck that machida jones with a month of build up will not do close to the numbers of Sonnen vs jones. If you don't believe you just don't understand the crowds of people that hang on to every word he says on twitter. You get on some mma forums before the last silva f!ght and people hated and discredited every AS f!ght and career.That f!ght was a monster draw and Silvas numbers were never close to Gsp or lesnars. He would tweet ten times and have more attention than 10 months of machida hyping it. A lot of pissed off fans are going to boycott I guarantee. You ain't getting 60 from me no more jones, I'll stream everyone of em from here on out
 5 years ago '04        #144
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
 Bea5T said:
hows it a bi*ch a.ss move, Chael doesnt deserve that f!ght and its a huge waste of time

just because dude opened his mouth doesnt mean jones should lower himself and f!ght this bum
Real talk, not to mention you train for the f!ghter you are f!ghting, and end up switching at the last minute. Thats BS waiting to happen....
 5 years ago '06        #145
kmstokes 
space
avatar space
space
$10,712 | Props total: 1783 1783
They could have just made the f!ght a non title f!ght. Since Sonnen, since everyone's on the Sonnen doesn't deserve it.
 5 years ago '09        #146
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$21,700 | Props total: 6197 6197
 Drug Dylan said:
Real talk, not to mention you train for the f!ghter you are f!ghting, and end up switching at the last minute. Thats BS waiting to happen....
Well Chael wasnt training for anybody so he is at a huge disadvantage, and the people saying Chael doesnt deserve a shot need to realize the other people asked didnt accept. Did that math teacher deserve to f!ght Silva again? no but it happened and that wanst because of someone pulling out. Dana said had this not happened Sonnen would of had to beat 3 LHWs starting with Griffin

^If you f!ght the champ its a title f!ght, unless it was catch weight but there is no need for that

I said before Jones was the best f!ghter ever but he is a c*nt for this(with Sonnen not prepared at all this would probably of been a mismatch so it would of been money for jam for Jones and the show could of went on), i cant believe people are defending him


Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 08-23-2012 at 07:35 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #147
Mumbletaker 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$11,480 | Props total: 7135 7135
 vinceisallin said:
I'd bet my paycheck that machida jones with a month of build up will not do close to the numbers of Sonnen vs jones. If you don't believe you just don't understand the crowds of people that hang on to every word he says on twitter. You get on some mma forums before the last silva f!ght and people hated and discredited every AS f!ght and career.That f!ght was a monster draw and Silvas numbers were never close to Gsp or lesnars. He would tweet ten times and have more attention than 10 months of machida hyping it. A lot of pissed off fans are going to boycott I guarantee. You ain't getting 60 from me no more jones, I'll stream everyone of em from here on out
I agree. That's what interests me about this.

-Jones could have made more money but STILL said fu*k it. He pissed off a lot of people but still has that nike money lined up.

-Sonnen just got more fuel for the fire. He may be in line for a title shot if/when he beats griffen.

-Jones MUST dominate everyone in his path until the heat dies down from this. He pulled a boss move without really being at that status yet. Dana will forgive him down the line, but he'll petty about everything until then ("Should we include who's f!ght in the best 100 f!ghts in ufc history countdown? fu*k him, he's dead to me)

-If (big if) machida beats Jones he'll be a "hero" in the company's eyes.

Lots of ways to look at this.
 5 years ago '06        #148
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$6,842 | Props total: 1755 1755
 Drug Dylan said:
Real talk, not to mention you train for the f!ghter you are f!ghting, and end up switching at the last minute. Thats BS waiting to happen....
Image if you moved up in weight and took a f!ght with 8 days to train for a 5 round f!ght. Real talk, that's some bs. Hahahahaha

Wow, it's almost the same f!ght except he's overhead right isnt as strong real talk man

Real talk
 5 years ago '04        #149
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$19,650 | Props total: 5334 5334
LOL @ a f!ghter being the reason that the whole event is canceled . What type of shyt is that? Ok he doesnt want to f!ght, and the show has to go on, but you cant blame Jones for that blame the company ..
 5 years ago '05        #150
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
You dumb sh*ts are looking at it from a fans perspective. If they "let the show go on" how do they justify that to the people that PAID to see Jones. Let's be honest; more people paid to see Jones than Hendo. That's why they wanted a replacement f!ght, but Jones was too scared to do it. He's a bi*ch and I HOPE he loses to Machida so the UFC can cut his spoiled a.ss. Then he'll lose his UFC sponsorship (obviously) and Nike sponsorship.

There's always Bellator.
 5 years ago '05        #151
zogby 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 26 26
 ShadyVsEminem said:
A crappy UFC with low buys? are you fu*king serious Shogun Vs Hendo did over 600k this would of done more if Henderson fought, but with Jones and Chaels beef it would of done over 500k
Rough numbers for ufc 151 would be 500-600k
Silva / Sonnen 2 had 1 mill

Lets give sonnen 6months to a year to trash talk jones and hype the f!ght
they will get roughly the same as silva and sonnen again - 1 mill

so ufc cuts their losses with this ppv in the long term
 5 years ago '06        #152
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$6,842 | Props total: 1755 1755
 Aesop730 said:
LOL @ a f!ghter being the reason that the whole event is canceled . What type of shyt is that? Ok he doesnt want to f!ght, and the show has to go on, but you cant blame Jones for that blame the company ..
What? It's 8 days away and they found someone to f!ght. It's a main event title f!ght, an the champion don't want to f!ght. Im not seeing how it's ufcs fault
 5 years ago '04        #153
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$9,152 | Props total: 1 1
 I'm The Dan said:
You dumb sh*ts are looking at it from a fans perspective. If they "let the show go on" how do they justify that to the people that PAID to see Jones. Let's be honest; more people paid to see Jones than Hendo. That's why they wanted a replacement f!ght, but Jones was too scared to do it. He's a bi*ch and I HOPE he loses to Machida so the UFC can cut his spoiled a.ss. Then he'll lose his UFC sponsorship (obviously) and Nike sponsorship.

There's always Bellator.
You sound like a angry bi*ch made f*ggot
 5 years ago '09        #154
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$21,700 | Props total: 6197 6197
 zogby said:
Rough numbers for ufc 151 would be 500-600k
Silva / Sonnen 2 had 1 mill

Lets give sonnen 6months to a year to trash talk jones and hype the f!ght
they will get roughly the same as silva and sonnen again - 1 mill

so ufc cuts their losses with this ppv in the long term
Its not all about the UFC or Jones its about the people on the undercard who are making diddly squat, they dont have the luxury to just coast onto the next pay per view card(like jones is gonna) and Sonnen was willing to give up his purse because of this.
 5 years ago '04        #155
ddash 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
Get this bullsh*t outta here.

fu*k Chael and Dana.

I am proud of Jones on this one.
 5 years ago '04        #156
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,329 | Props total: 2733 2733
 I'm The Dan said:
You dumb sh*ts are looking at it from a fans perspective. If they "let the show go on" how do they justify that to the people that PAID to see Jones. Let's be honest; more people paid to see Jones than Hendo. That's why they wanted a replacement f!ght, but Jones was too scared to do it. He's a bi*ch and I HOPE he loses to Machida so the UFC can cut his spoiled a.ss. Then he'll lose his UFC sponsorship (obviously) and Nike sponsorship.

There's always Bellator.
Yeah Jon Jones is so much a bi*ch that he was undefeated and somehow a guy who is not in his weight division and just lost somehow get a shot in his title. Its not Dana fault that the card was completely sh*t outside of Dan vs Henderson. sh*t even sonnen vs Jon Jones bone would be trash and not even ppv worthy. This is why I hate mma fans. They rather blame the f!ghters instead of Dana white. I bet if Jones was white he wouldn't get all this hate. Really the two most hated people in mma are black.
 5 years ago '05        #157
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 Prodigy said:
You sound like a angry bi*ch made f*ggot
You sound like you still have some nut in your mouth from Jones f*ggot.

 5 years ago '05        #158
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
avatar space
space
$20,255 | Props total: 2429 2429
 ShadyVsEminem said:
Its not all about the UFC or Jones its about the people on the undercard who are making diddly squat, they dont have the luxury to just coast onto the next pay per view card(like jones is gonna) and Sonnen was willing to give up his purse because of this.
ya those guys only make like a grand a two being on the under card. those guys got fu*ked over badly in this situation.
 5 years ago '05        #159
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 VictoryThagr8 said:
Yeah Jon Jones is so much a bi*ch that he was undefeated and somehow a guy who is not in his weight division and just lost somehow get a shot in his title. Its not Dana fault that the card was completely sh*t outside of Dan vs Henderson. sh*t even sonnen vs Jon Jones bone would be trash and not even ppv worthy. This is why I hate mma fans. They rather blame the f!ghters instead of Dana white. I bet if Jones was white he wouldn't get all this hate. Really the two most hated people in mma are black.
You're stupid as fu*k. Read the damn article you illiterate piece of sh*t.

Others were offered the f!ght ahead of Chael. THEY turned it down. Chael was one of the few (I read Wiedman accepted as well) that did accept the f!ght.

Plus, Chael is moving up to 205 (f!ghts Forrest in December) so it wasn't that big of a deal.

Go away f*ggot.
 5 years ago '12        #160
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
avatar space
space
$10,734 | Props total: 604 604
 I'm The Dan said:
You sound like you still have some nut in your mouth from Jones f*ggot.

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
214 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 37
Rappers that have or had AIDS
164 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
308 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy