most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
78 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
129 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #181
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4756 4756
so Bones said he would never turn down a f!ght, he did...
he said you don't have to worry about him getting a DUI, he did...

this n*gga needs to stop making these proclamations; especially since they weren't provoked...
 5 years ago '09        #182
Mumbles253 
space
space
$466 | Props total: 1 1
First of all this is PROFESSIONAL f!ghtING you study your opponent an work on how to beat them thats why its more fun to watch, then two random fu*ks who hop in the ring slappin each other. UFC isn't about hopping in a cage an screaming "Who wants to f!ght?" you do that outside the ring then bring it in, or we would be watching youtube f!ghts instead of paying for UFC. You can turn a f!ght down its in the contract its your choice. With that being said if Dana White was not only smart an stop acting like he owns these f!ghters he shoulda had a back up plan. Plus if its looked down upon to not take a short notice f!ght, THEN WHY didnt he have other f!ghters ready to f!ght? In 8 days i could rally up a bunch of n*ggas to f!ght for money sh*t. Dana canceled it not Jones. If everyone wants to f!ght short notice then UFC 151 woulda had plenty of people to fill in for the main event. I dont know why jones turned it down. I dont think it had to do anything with money. I think that sonen being the ONLY f!ghter that accepted is a bullsh*t lie hes the first who was available that agreed, if it was then clearly Jones isnt the only UFC f!ghter that likes to be cautious. Plus his trainers are the one who suggested he not take the f!ght. f!ghters know to respect there trainers especially one who has made you the champ.
 5 years ago '08        #183
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,406 | Props total: 422 422
 Mumbles253 said:
Do you know who Dana white is or something? If you watch theres plenty of f!ghters dana white does not like, an he still financially supports the f!ghter for the sake of UFC. Jones is UFC's Golden child, dana would love to see jones loose cause he has already beat every former champ and contender all ready, plus it would bring more fans an attention to the belt. Dana white does not want to see 3 championship belts stay with the same person every PPV. People tend to not buy the f!ght if they know the champ is still gunna be the champ after. Why you think he keeps trynna put GSP an Silva against each other even though its two diff classes? Dana picks an chooses rules an f!ghters that he does have the power to do that.
Yooooo not even sure if I should respond. He is the poster child of the UFC. Its not rocket science. He's with Dana White doing ads and commercials everytime. He is the one being interviewed about MMA. When a f!ghter is dominant he is marketable. He is being pushed as the greatest (those Muhammed Ali ads. lol). He doesn't wish for him to lose (He does now).

Dana white does not want to see 3 championship belts stay with the same person every PPV.
what?! He wants to see f!ghts like everyone else. Thats it.

People tend to not buy the f!ght if they know the champ is still gunna be the champ after.
People buy these f!ghts because they want to see the best f!ghters in the world f!ght. Who are you speaking for?

Why you think he keeps trynna put GSP an Silva against each other even though its two diff classes?
Because its the biggest f!ght in MMA history who wouldn't want to see this f!ght? This would break records I'm done

MysticKJ said:

this n*gga needs to stop making these proclamations; especially since they weren't provoked...
He also said he was a company man

Last edited by AnyGiven; 08-23-2012 at 09:35 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #184
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,903 | Props total: 2537 2537

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #185
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,255 | Props total: 2432 2432
 Mumbles253 said:
First of all this is PROFESSIONAL f!ghtING you study your opponent an work on how to beat them thats why its more fun to watch, then two random fu*ks who hop in the ring slappin each other. UFC isn't about hopping in a cage an screaming "Who wants to f!ght?" you do that outside the ring then bring it in, or we would be watching youtube f!ghts instead of paying for UFC. You can turn a f!ght down its in the contract its your choice. With that being said if Dana White was not only smart an stop acting like he owns these f!ghters he shoulda had a back up plan. Plus if its looked down upon to not take a short notice f!ght, THEN WHY didnt he have other f!ghters ready to f!ght? In 8 days i could rally up a bunch of n*ggas to f!ght for money sh*t. Dana canceled it not Jones. If everyone wants to f!ght short notice then UFC 151 woulda had plenty of people to fill in for the main event. I dont know why jones turned it down. I dont think it had to do anything with money. I think that sonen being the ONLY f!ghter that accepted is a bullsh*t lie hes the first who was available that agreed, if it was then clearly Jones isnt the only UFC f!ghter that likes to be cautious. Plus his trainers are the one who suggested he not take the f!ght. f!ghters know to respect there trainers especially one who has made you the champ.
he refused the f!ght cause the person running his camp told him it would be the worst decision he could make for his mma career which is bullsh*t. so dana did have a back up plan with f!ghters waiting to take the f!ght.

also yes sonnen was the first to step up on the list of f!ghters who were being discussed to take hendos place but there were also a couple of others who said they would take the f!ght when the majority of others said they wouldnt.

Last edited by HiRolliN; 08-23-2012 at 09:49 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #186
mhurricane266 
space
space
$2,559 | Props total: 547 547
I would have loved to see the f!ght but I understand it. The guy didn't wanna f!ght on 7 days nOtice. IMO, big deal for sonnen accepting.he would be f!ghting for the light heavyweight title ,if he wins he's a champion, if he loses.. Big deal, he accepted the f!ght on 8 days notice. Jones on the other hand wasn't preparing for the guy and if he wins big deal ,but if he happens to lose its an entirely different story. I get it, I mean I'd rather see that f!ght but the notice was too short

Last edited by mhurricane266; 08-23-2012 at 09:49 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #187
jj01 
space
space
$44,942 | Props total: 4632 4632
how hard would it have been for them to switch the card to air on fox?

dana fu*ked the other f!ghters by having this weak a.ss card that couldnt stand on its own without jones.
 5 years ago '10        #188
KJHARDY 82 heat pts82
space
space
$20,918 | Props total: 8551 8551
I would have rejected it too
 5 years ago '05        #189
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
 jj01 said:

dana fu*ked the other f!ghters by having this weak a.ss card that couldnt stand on its own without jones.
it would fu*k with foxs programing schedule there sponsors that paid money for commercial time would be fu*king pissed. also it would take some major work to in the production department to shuffle sh*t around. there programing schedule is set months in advance.

Last edited by HiRolliN; 08-23-2012 at 09:58 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #190
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,782 | Props total: 2272 2272
Why is anyone upset at JBJ for turning the f!ght down (it was actually Greg Jackson who turned it down)? Chael doesnt deserve anywhere near a title shot at LHW. Jones would gain nothing by facing Chael and could potentially lose a lot. Dana's overreacting like a little hoe.
 5 years ago '08        #191
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
 jj01 said:

there was no time to do all that this. If this happened a couple of weeks ago they could have moved it to Fuel, FX, or Fox
 08-23-2012, 09:58 PM         #192
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I would never work for a company that throws its employees under the bus like that. The UFC handled this completely wrong. They are terrible when it comes to professional etiquette.
 08-23-2012, 10:01 PM         #193
Gramzsdfasdfsdf  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 modalee said:
Why is anyone upset at JBJ for turning the f!ght down (it was actually Greg Jackson who turned it down)? Chael doesnt deserve anywhere near a title shot at LHW. Jones would gain nothing by facing Chael and could potentially lose a lot. Dana's overreacting like a little hoe.
He lost a lot right now by not taking this f!ght, it will be Dana's mission to get that belt off him since he acted like an entitled brat and held up a whole card because he didn't want to f!ght Sonnen just because of spite. Now he looks like a coward.

They're already talking about Cormier dropping down to 205 after the Mir f!ght just to take the belt off him. I wouldn't be surprised if Dana isn't very convincing $$$$$$$ for him to do so.
 5 years ago '05        #194
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
 Gramz said:
He lost a lot right now by not taking this f!ght, it will be Dana's mission to get that belt off him since he acted like an entitled brat and held up a whole card because he didn't want to f!ght Sonnen just because of spite. Now he looks like a coward.

They're already talking about Cormier dropping down to 205 after the Mir f!ght just to take the belt off him. I wouldn't be surprised if Dana isn't very convincing $$$$$$$ for him to do so.
there are gonna be alot of other f!ghters from the higher weight division that are consider doing the same just cause they know dana is pissed and wanna strip that belt from jones.
 5 years ago '09        #195
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,701 | Props total: 6197 6197
 modalee said:
Jackson advised him not to take it but he didnt know the card would be cancelled and Jones did. Jones said a few days ago he doesnt wanna f!ght Machida because of low numbers so it doesnt make sense to not take this.

He would do bigger numbers againt Sonnen, f!ghting someone moving up in weight and who hasnt trained and wont have time to train properly 1 bit for any opponent.

Everyone is saying it would be like the bums Silva always f!ghts so why would Jones not take it? it should be a stroll
 5 years ago '08        #196
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
 HiRolliN said:
there are gonna be alot of other f!ghters from the higher weight division that are consider doing the same just cause they know dana is pissed and wanna strip that belt from jones.
If Cain loses he might make that drop to make room for DC. If that happens
 5 years ago '05        #197
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
 modalee said:
who said it was gonna be a shot at the title????

the jones vs sonnen f!ght could of been a non title f!ght if jones wanted it to be but yet jones still refused the f!ght.

Last edited by HiRolliN; 08-23-2012 at 10:16 PM..
 08-23-2012, 10:18 PM         #198
Gramzsdfasdfsdf  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jones simply had to include a contract stipulation stating that he gets an automatic rematch for the title if he was to lose because he was taking the f!ght on short notice. Win-Win for him but he had to act like an entitled brat and will have Dana trying to send him a murderer's Row @ him every f!ght until he gets the belt off him.

Good job Greg Jackson.
 5 years ago '08        #199
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
 MysticKJ said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #200
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,219 | Props total: 5029 5029
sonnen trying to troll his way into the spotlight once again
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
89 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy