Sources: Sacramento Kings may move to Virginia Beach, arena deal in the works

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
8 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #101
dat_boi_tj 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,408 | Props total: 685 685
 SeattleLost said:
Who the fu*ks from Virginia
LMAO...silly child.. google that comment and then delete it... you will be forgiven my son
 5 years ago '07        #102
cmac23 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,603 | Props total: 0 0
Damn didn't know it was this many VA peeps on here.. I am from the 757 myself (Va Beach).. Hope this happens, we need a team. When ODU in Norfolk got a football team, they sold out every season so far..Can see this happening with an arena here
 08-24-2012, 12:08 AM         #103
Sephiroth757 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SeattleLost said:

Off the top of my head....

-Michael Vick
-Allen Iverson
-Lawrence Taylor
-Bruce Smith
-Alonzo Mourning
-Tiki & Ronde Barber
-Grant Hill
-BJ & Justin Upton
-Plaxico Burress
-DeAngelo Hall
-Ronald Curry
 08-24-2012, 12:10 AM         #104
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SeattleLost said:
 5 years ago '12        #105
AceBoogie 45 heat pts45
space
space
$6,201 | Props total: 59 59
i remember when people were saying the kings were going to anaheim
maloofs fu*kin with us
 5 years ago '10        #106
SeattleLost 797 heat pts797
space
space
space
$64,608 | Props total: 8489 8489
 Sephiroth757 said:

-Michael Vick
-Allen Iverson
-Lawrence Taylor
-Bruce Smith
-Alonzo Mourning
-Tiki & Ronde Barber
-Grant Hill
-BJ & Justin Upton
-Plaxico Burress
-DeAngelo Hall
-Ronald Curry
What do MLB and nfl players have to do with nba...
 5 years ago '12        #107
AceBoogie 45 heat pts45
space
space
$6,201 | Props total: 59 59
 Sephiroth757 said:

-Michael Vick
-Allen Iverson
-Lawrence Taylor
-Bruce Smith
-Alonzo Mourning
-Tiki & Ronde Barber
-Grant Hill
-BJ & Justin Upton
-Plaxico Burress
-DeAngelo Hall
-Ronald Curry
 SeattleLost said:
thats 3 nba players right there
 5 years ago '04        #108
Franchise08 69 heat pts69
space
space
$3,834 | Props total: 4 4
 Sephiroth757 said:
Sources: Sacramento Kings may move to Virginia Beach, arena deal in the works

[pic - click to view]

You do realize this story was proven to by a hoax....everyone from the Maloofs to the NBA to Virginia senators/politicians said its not true......the fkn coonery is too comical..I think people just enjoy posting gifs on here...
 5 years ago '04        #109
toro4574 
space
space
space
$196 | Props total: 10 10
 Eddie.. said:
na we NEED a team in VA.

We don't have a professional team at all whasoever

screw all of yall
This place can barely handle the traffic of beach goers let alone a game night.. VA BEach aint built for that life
 5 years ago '10        #110
SeattleLost 797 heat pts797
space
space
space
$64,608 | Props total: 8489 8489
 RaptorsLost said:
thats 3 nba players right there
2 retired. 1 playing. Your post made it seem like they had more players than Seattle currently in the nba
 5 years ago '04        #111
dat_boi_tj 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,408 | Props total: 685 685
 SeattleLost said:
The dude you were talking to said "Athletes" and "Professional Team" as in a general sense
but still

-Moses Malone
-A.I.
-Alonzo Mourning

legends.. not just players
 5 years ago '04        #112
ThomasGunz 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,871 | Props total: 4620 4620
fu*k the Franchise acting like a bi*ch for?

If the sh*t aint true, shut the fu*k up and let n*ggas talk their sh*t!

Even tho this sh*t aint going to happen....

My Bad Newz goons would be plottin on these n*ggas outside of mansions or the alley....
 08-24-2012, 12:28 AM         #113
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Franchise08 said:
You do realize this story was proven to by a hoax....everyone from the Maloofs to the NBA to Virginia senators/politicians said its not true......the fkn coonery is too comical..I think people just enjoy posting gifs on here...
You still trust the Maloofs? You believe what they said to CBSSacramento? The NBA? Stern? A Councilman said it wouldn't happen and that's the gospel?

Seattle lost.
 5 years ago '05        #114
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,402 | Props total: 677 677
Virginia Beach? idk how a NBA market would look there...

But Seattle LSOT hard here... Was looking forward to a Seattle franchise again since I copped the red alternate fitted recently...
 5 years ago '10        #115
Trill Livin 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,414 | Props total: 6247 6247
 Franchise08 said:
u catching feelings
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #116
space
space
 Trill Livin said:
u catching feelings
[pic - click to view]

you think DHB is top 3 WR in the league...you shouldn't have been born ...your mom skipped out on the abortion date obviously....

Although that is my favorite gif....good lookin on that ..
 5 years ago '11        #117
rec1989 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,543 | Props total: 19 19
somehow KNICKS still lost
 5 years ago '07        #118
nxtbigceleb 
space
space
space
$24 | Props total: 0 0
 Franchise08 said:
Well if you actually took 5 minutes out of your pointless life and read the posts of people who know what they are talking about you would see that 1. Virginia is a majority military place where people constantly come and go and do not have a "home team"
2. Its a tiny market, with no teams for a reason 3. this story is false 4. that is another good point about a western team going east and messing up the divisions/conferences..

But nice story while it lasted...funny it went for 4 pages until I came in and stated it was false then this thread died pretty quickly...

I live in Virginia. My family is from here. I have been very skeptical of this story. They sold the Virginia Squires in the 70's (old heads stay talkin bout it), player by player. Julius Erving AND George Gervin. As stated in the original post, this area has flirted with the NHL, NBA, NFL and MLB. Hampton Roads is the area. Its comprised of 7 cities (ex. Stockton and Modesto) and has around 2 million in pop.(Williamsburg and the Outer Banks, NC- 2 major east coast tourist destinations are also close.) Virginia Beach is a major tourist attraction on the east coast. After giving this some thought, I remember that the Maloofs made their money in the hospitality business. Virginia Beach would be a prime opportunity for that. It is also consistently in the top 10 places to live in America. Sactown-Stockton-Modesto is the 20th ranked TV market in the US. Hampton Roads is 43. Vegas 42, OKC 45, Jacksonville 47, Memphis 48 and Buffalo 51. All cities, with the exception of Vegas (although they have been the subject of rumors for years), that have pro franchises. It is not inconceivable. The inclusion of Comcast, largest bundler in the US, Live Nation, largest promoter in the US and the Maloof's, in terms of their Vegas credibility, makes this seem more realistic than any rumor in my 25 years of living here off and on (Ports and Suffolk, worked for the City of VA Beach). I wouldnt be surprised if they tried to introduce gambling into this area.

We get Wizards games. I've always called them the window to the league. Thats how you see other great teams and players, thru them. The Wizards have been void of direction for years. I would watch and go see Evans and Cousins play most NBA teams. 3 hours to the Wizards or 5 hours to the Bobcats. Now I could conceivably watch my bums within 45 minutes. Very convenient.

NOW. YOU WERE REAL DISRESPECTFUL OF OUR AREA. I'VE NEVER BEEN TO CALI. I'VE BEEN ALL OVER THE WORLD. GERMANY, FRANCE, SWITZERLAND AND AUSTRIA. ALL UP AND DOWN THE EAST COAST. I DON'T DISRESPECT OTHER HOODS. CHECK THE murder RATES FOR NEWPORT NEWS AND BACK IN THE DAY, PORTSMOUTH,VA. ITS REAL OUT HERE. MUFFIN CAP REAL. CUT THAT OUT. YOU TRYING TO PLAY US. HOTBED. BRUCE SMITH #1 '85, IVERSON #1 96, VICK #1 '01, JOE SMITH #1 '95, JUSTIN UPTON #1 '05, MOURNING #2 '92, BJ UPTON #2 '02, PERCY HARVIN, SWEETPEA WHITAKER, DAVID WRIGHT, RYAN ZIMMERMAN, LAWRENCE TAYLOR, MIKE TOMLIN, JEROD MAYO NFL DROY, PLAX, LASHAWN MERRITT AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST GABY DOUGLAS. NOT TO MENTION THE NEPTUNES, CLIPSE, TIMBALAND AND MISSY. WE TURN EM OUT!!!

LASTLY, YOU REPPIN A CITY CALLED "COWTOWN". YOU BRING COW BELLS TO THE ARENA. WHO DOES THAT? HICKS, BACKWOODS PEOPLE, HILLBILLIES. IF IT WASNT FOR A COUPLE OF EX-BULLETS, JUWON HOWARD AND CWEBB GETTIN CAUGHT SMOKIN, OUT ON THE INTERSTATE IN THE DMV, YOU WOULDNT HAVE HAD A RICHMOND FOR WEBBER DEAL. THE KINGS WOULDNT HAVE HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO BLOW THEIR CHANCES FROM '01-'04. THOSE TWO MISSED LAYUPS AGAINST KG IN THE '04 SEMIS. HE MESSED UP PEJA'S GROOVE THAT YEAR. NEITHER PLAYER WAS EVER THE SAME. BAD CHOICE TO RE-SIGN HIM. IT WAS PEJA AND MIKE BIBBY'S TEAM. I WOULD HAVE KEPT GERALD WALLACE WITH WHAT THEY HAD. PETRIE BLEW IT. LONG STORY SHORT, YOUR AVY, MR. TIMEOUT, IS A SUCKA. GAME NEVER EVOLVED ENOUGH. FURTHERMORE, HOW CAN I RESPECT A CITY THAT ELECTED MAGIC JOHNSON'S FOOT STOOL, KEVIN JOHNSON, THEIR MAYOR? GET OUTTA HERE!!! SHOW SOME RESPECT!!!

757 ALL DAY!!!

CLASS DISMISSED.

5 years ago '04        #119
space
space
UUUmmm......didn't read...anyways whatever you said from the first couple of sentences sounds like you think you are getting the Kings?...ok cool!! enjoy the team bro!! and if you have anymore cool stories to tell please do.....
 08-24-2012, 03:33 AM         #120
bxrulez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow this is so random....but yo Virginia Beach is a BEAUTIFUL city....been there few times man mad nice place to chill.
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
204 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy