Sources: Sacramento Kings may move to Virginia Beach, arena deal in the works

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
142 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
92 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
157 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #81
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,611 | Props total: 722 722
Surprised Virginia never has a professional team, how many teams are gonna come over to the east coast and still be considered a west coast team though? The NBA is gonna need to switch sh*t up....
 5 years ago '04        #82
Franchise08 69 heat pts69
space
space
$3,834 | Props total: 4 4
 Menace718 said:
Surprised Virginia never has a professional team, how many teams are gonna come over to the east coast and still be considered a west coast team though? The NBA is gonna need to switch sh*t up....
Well if you actually took 5 minutes out of your pointless life and read the posts of people who know what they are talking about you would see that 1. Virginia is a majority military place where people constantly come and go and do not have a "home team"
2. Its a tiny market, with no teams for a reason 3. this story is false 4. that is another good point about a western team going east and messing up the divisions/conferences..

But nice story while it lasted...funny it went for 4 pages until I came in and stated it was false then this thread died pretty quickly...
 5 years ago '04        #83
blazers1star 
space
space
space
$579 | Props total: 9 9
 Badnewz100 said:
We up 757 Get it done.
You already know We need a pro team down here
 5 years ago '10        #84
SeattleLost 797 heat pts797
space
space
space
$64,608 | Props total: 8489 8489
franchise gets so mad. writing essays
 5 years ago '04        #85
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,611 | Props total: 722 722
 Franchise08 said:
Well if you actually took 5 minutes out of your pointless life and read the posts of people who know what they are talking about you would see that 1. Virginia is a majority military place where people constantly come and go and do not have a "home team"
2. Its a tiny market, with no teams for a reason 3. this story is false 4. that is another good point about a western team going east and messing up the divisions/conferences..

But nice story while it lasted...funny it went for 4 pages until I came in and stated it was false then this thread died pretty quickly...
I love the NBA and basketball above any other sport including all the teams in it, but the Sacramento Kings have blown d!ck long enough that I'm not reading through 4 pages on a story we're all sick of hearing about. If it's false whatever square one but yeah I've been on here since 2003, probably the second or third time I've ever posted in a Kings related thread. Virginia may be a military based state but there are plenty of small markets in sports, I still don't think Virginia would draw that badly. I don't know what to tell you though bro, go back to worrying if your team is moving, hope it works out for you
 5 years ago '11        #86
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,399 | Props total: 3872 3872
I am loving this. The 757 is my second home that i love better than my first home.
 5 years ago '05        #87
Young OG 164 heat pts164
space
space
$18,241 | Props total: 13757 13757
them n*ggas would be bored as fu*k.. lol that's my city tho
 5 years ago '04        #88
kg81 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 101 101
The Hampton Roads VA Beach area is more populated than Sactown so I can see it working.
 5 years ago '04        #89
space
space
 SeattleLost said:
franchise gets so mad. writing essays
I know uneducated coons like you see 5-8 sentences and just faint......I know when you see more words than gifs you get confused...I know how them Seattle morons are, lemme translate for you so you can understand this better...

:bus hlol:............................................. ...................................:birdmanchillin :
 08-23-2012, 10:54 PM         #90
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Seattle with that eternal L.

5 years ago '12        #91
AceBoogie 45 heat pts45
space
space
$6,201 | Props total: 59 59
franchise is pissed
 5 years ago '04        #92
space
space
Im pissed?...at what?...a false story coming out and a bunch of brainless chimps (you) blabbering in a 4 page thread about a non-topic?...yes Im heated! hahaa..oh man gotta love raptors "fans"
 5 years ago '10        #93
space
space
space
 Franchise08 said:
I know uneducated coons like you see 5-8 sentences and just faint......I know when you see more words than gifs you get confused...I know how them Seattle morons are, lemme translate for you so you can understand this better...

:bus hlol:............................................. ...................................:birdmanchillin :
I'm white so calling me a **** don't affect me
 5 years ago '10        #94
space
space
space
Oh and Me a moron? Look at the way you type. Like a fu*king 12 year old
 5 years ago '04        #95
dat_boi_tj 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,407 | Props total: 684 684
Why is it funny that they may be moving to VA Beach?
 08-23-2012, 11:42 PM         #96
Sephiroth757 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sources: Sacramento Kings may move to Virginia Beach, arena deal in the works

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #97
RETURNOFTHEKING 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,432 | Props total: 5225 5225
it would be great to have another team in that southeastern area. what the fu*k does california need 4 nba teams for?
 5 years ago '10        #98
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1617 1617
That would be a good look for my VA n*ggas...they damn near breed all the athletes.
 5 years ago '04        #99
dat_boi_tj 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,407 | Props total: 684 684
 Franchise08 said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #100
space
space
space
 Rawse Bawse said:
That would be a good look for my VA n*ggas...they damn near breed all the athletes.
Who the fu*ks from Virginia
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy