Sources: Sacramento Kings may move to Virginia Beach, arena deal in the works

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
42 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #61
bkamagnum 
space
space
$1,069 | Props total: 264 264
ey VA got a lot of bread and need a pro team. Get it done NBA!
 5 years ago '04        #62
eazyvaboy 37 heat pts37
space
space
$2,920 | Props total: 7511 7511
 Eddie.. said:
na we NEED a team in VA.

We don't have a professional team at all whasoever

screw all of yall

Nah stik, we don't need a team in the 757. We go through this bout every 10-15 years. D.C. and Carolina are both too close. D.C. got all four major franchises even though the Wiz is on E. Carolina got three. Virginia Beach is the biggest city in the state population-wise and that's still smaller than Sac. Plus that's because of all of the military bases. So that means that a lot of people in the city wouldn't even support the team because they got they own hometown teams.

5 years ago '04        #63
Franchise08 69 heat pts69
space
space
$3,834 | Props total: 4 4
 eazyvaboy said:
Nah stik, we don't need a team in the 757. We go through this bout every 10-15 years. D.C. and Carolina are both too close. D.C. got all four major franchises even though the Wiz is on E. Carolina got three. Virginia Beach is the biggest city in the state population-wise and that's still smaller than Sac. Plus that's because of all of the military bases. So that means that a lot of people in the city wouldn't even support the team because they got they own hometown teams.

What the fu*k?????? There are smart logical people on bx...I don't believe it....exactly right man in every aspect esp the military bases and market size...this is a completely false report from an agency in....

Wait for it.....

Oh yeah, Virginia Beach...hah!!
 5 years ago '06        #64
dagreat1_87 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,921 | Props total: 3581 3581
im down. ready to root for a real virginia team that actually plays in virginia..looking at you redskins!!!!
 5 years ago '12        #65
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,261 | Props total: 839 839
This is pressure on Seattle thats it. We will get this damn team.
 5 years ago '06        #66
DatVABoy 
space
space
$1,135 | Props total: 47 47
 eazyvaboy said:

This^^^^^^^^ I hate to say it but I don't know if VA will ever have a pro team......I was born and raised in Chesapeake and can tell u firsthand with so many military personnel with ties to their hometown team like homie above said I doubt the team would garner enough support....would be nice though but prolly won't happen just like the hornets bobcats expos and nationals
 5 years ago '11        #67
invaderchin 174 heat pts174
space
space
$4,660 | Props total: 2876 2876
 DatVABoy said:
This^^^^^^^^ I hate to say it but I don't know if VA will ever have a pro team......I was born and raised in Chesapeake and can tell u firsthand with so many military personnel with ties to their hometown team like homie above said I doubt the team would garner enough support....would be nice though but prolly won't happen just like the hornets bobcats expos and nationals
yup....they should try richmond

maybe

5 years ago '10        #68
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,311 | Props total: 1963 1963
virginia beach seems like an odd place but it would be perfect for the city imo.

i dont know why these guys are so desperate to leave but im getting tired of this sh*t myself.

would give me somewhere to visit when i go see family down there.
 5 years ago '04        #69
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,716 | Props total: 787 787
 cubes said:

18th in attendance with the second worst team last year

I'd say so. DC has basketball roots
n*gga said 18th like that's something to be proud of
 5 years ago '09        #70
mtva24 224 heat pts224
space
space
$8,818 | Props total: 1138 1138
 invaderchin said:
yup....they should try richmond

maybe

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #71
.Mase Da Rula.|M 1 heat pts
space
space
$25,670 | Props total: 177 177
i got fam in VA so no hate here but

VA is a tough sell.. they have no pro teams whatsoever... and its VA... not the best state in the union
 5 years ago '12        #72
cubes 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,580 | Props total: 6030 6030
 DERRTY CHYBO said:
n*gga said 18th like that's something to be proud of
Better attendance than the Nyets, Pacers, Pistons, Queens, Bucks, Bobcats, Hornets, Hawks, Rockets, Suns, Grizzlies, and Cavs yet we have no fanbase

And with the second worst record in the league
 5 years ago '05        #73
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Virginia Beach?
 5 years ago '11        #74
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,237 | Props total: 1261 1261
maaan.

i heard this on the radio all morning.. the maloofs lost the Palms, another business, and the Kings is the only thing they got.. Stern will charge them 150 mil to relocate, and 70 million he would owe to Sacramento..

I don't get it either, that place has half the population Sacramento has.. The Maloofs lost, fu*k them.. Just get the sh*t over with already. Go Warriors/Bulls!
 5 years ago '12        #75
cubes 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,580 | Props total: 6030 6030
^^^^

Virginia Beach Metro area population: 1.67M

Sacramento Metro area population: 2.13M

The last three NBA moves have been to markets smaller than Virginia Beach. Financially VA Beach > Sac

5 years ago '10        #76
SeattleLost 797 heat pts797
space
space
space
$64,608 | Props total: 8489 8489
 eCity 420 said:
This is pressure on Seattle thats it. We will get this damn team.

i doubt seattle will get it done and it'll be seattle lost
 5 years ago '06        #77
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,752 | Props total: 3689 3689
Well.... i love va... consider that Virgina Kings JERSY COPPED!!!!...

ima have to talk to my famz .. they got property near NSU.. i wonder what this would do for the area...
 5 years ago '04        #78
aMa 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,254 | Props total: 111 111
VA beach. just keep the team in Sac

But Seattle on the other hand
 5 years ago '10        #79
phillyfirst215 
space
space
$267 | Props total: 6 6
n*ggaz talking like VA beach corny or sumthin. Thats a GREAT look for everybody involved. They gon do numbers and the city is thorough.
 5 years ago '04        #80
Franchise08 69 heat pts69
space
space
$3,834 | Props total: 4 4
 SoFresh170 said:
virginia beach seems like an odd place but it would be perfect for the city imo.

i dont know why these guys are so desperate to leave but im getting tired of this sh*t myself.

would give me somewhere to visit when i go see family down there.
See this is what you need to understand kinds sir...they are NOT desperate to leave it is just sad lame cities are throwing around rumors (which are started through reporters in THAT city obviously) to put their name in the mix IF the Maloofs ever decide to sell eventhough they have said 100000 times that they ARE NOT selling....people blame the Maloofs but its not like they called any city and said hey can we move there (except for Anaheim and we all know how that went/ended)...point is Kings are not leaving for at least 5-8 years, if they have to renovate arco like they are talking about, fine, I feel like something will get done eventually though....

Personally, I don't care if the Kings play at the fkn 7/11 as long as we have our team I love this team and always have....so talk sh*t or make up dumb random rumors but the Maloofs spokesman said these rumors are ALL false and the politicians/senator from VA said this is all crap and it's not happening.....the story is a complete hoax...

So I guess back to the "Seattle is getting the Kigns talk"....

ready, set,................go!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
154 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy