Birdman Speaks On Lil Wayne's New York Comment & Says "He Dont Like It, I Dont Like It"

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
41 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #141
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 Michael_Moore said:
Sean Price is an idiot...when it's said and done he still dissed your birthplace dummy...it's not like Waynes comments were clarified..dude said straight up he doesnt like NY....

Sean Price giving Wayne a pass for that is like Sean's mama dissin' Wayne then Wayne turns around & says "fu*k u" back & you're like..."well mom u did throw shots 1st"

Sean's a hoe for that....
n*gga sean price aint a hoe for that

he spoke his mind on the topic, he aint looking for a lil wayne collab or nothing like that

hes just a n*gga thats been locked up before and can understand not liking a city you had a bad experience in

you think lil wayne is the first person in history to say "I don't like new york"?
 08-23-2012, 02:18 PM         #142
JJC NYC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RubbahBandMayn said:
Dude read his post again..All I'm saying is Frank took ova y'all spot and he from the SOUTH
All good my brother. Check us out at JJCnow.com.

Where u from though?
 08-23-2012, 02:19 PM         #143
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Moony Jackson said:
so you comparing yourself to florida n*ggas now?

I thought you was supposed to be from big bad new york

weren't you claiming you better than south n*ggas and you can go into south n*ggas towns and steal they bi*ches and money?

now you basically saying 'if n*ggas can whine about a gif, I can get as butthurt as I want over a jeggings wearing n*gga saying fu*k my city'
Guy...

Im literally DOWN SOUTH takin' n*ggas b*tches & gettin' money. Lol
But Ima represent though. Why the fuhk not?

But seriously though tell me... & be honest. If I were to be park on your block, yell out my window "fuhk yall Florida n*ggas!" you wont respond in fear of lookin "sensitive?"
 5 years ago '04        #144
aerokid240 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,235 | Props total: 0 0
 Peterparker said:
How is it a huge loss for NY?

Does one dumb a.ss senator represent a city of 8 million people? Yes he does

2nd Please please well you all stop making excuses as to why you think Wayne said he doesn't like NYC. He never said why he didn't like New York. He just made the statement "I flat out dont like New York" He gave no reasons as to why he didn't like it. Why does he have to give a reason? Its his opinion

If he got locked up in New York. BOOOOO HOOOO Dumb n*gga that's no reason to hate the whole city. Hate the fu*king police not the city. Honestly wayne should be kissing the p!ss infested streets of New York for giving him a career. Maybe its the only reason why he don't like NY. Who are you to say it isn't a good enough reason for him?

Not only does every artist need to pay homage to the South Bronx( believe it or not now not every NYC cat hate the south) this aint the early 80's to early 90's. NYC has been very accepting and embracing of southern and westcoast artist. It's obvious when you hear the new generation of NYC rappers where their influences came from. Thats a couple of old school ignorant NYC negros who don't like anything outside of NYC because they use to listen to what there parents and grandparents said who fleed the south to move to NYC in the early 1900's. You gotto be kiding me.

3rd..you got so many police k!llings in NYC and stop and frisk why isn't this uncle tom a.ss Senator holding press conferences for that? But this is politics. Politics in any state is a joke but that shouldn't be represented by the people. If a dumb senator was holding a press conference in Houston about "Where is Mike Jones" I might go to it just to see how foolish the sh*t sounds. Don't mean I am supporting him just want to see a circus show. Right here you are admitting that NY just took an L. The senator represents your city.

Last....Wayne should elaborate on his I don't like NYC comment. Yes he has a right to an opinion but look at the aftermath of his comments. Why are people saying fu*k NYC? Cuz Wayne said fu*k NYC? You know how clownish and how big of a d!ck rider yall sound like. I mean how stupid does that look. I mean Pac had all kinds of problems w/ certain ppl in NYC and never once did he say he didn't like NYC(even though many people thought he was saying fu*k NYC) he just demanded respect from alot of cats from their. He was from NYC and he loved NY. Wayne got pulled over for being an idiot. Not understanding the laws and that's legit to dislike a City? If what yall are saying are true. Wayne ain't gotta elaborate on nothing. If he don't like NY, then who the f*k cares. This simplistic sh*t is being blown outta proportion.

fu*k Wayne,fu*k the Senator, fu*k the d!ckriders...i'm not from NYC but I give credit where credit is due. NYC as a whole has done alot more for society then Little Wayne
All of this because of weezy saying he doesn't like NY Wuts funny is that you say you're not from NY yet, wrote this essay. This i would expect from a new yorker.

Last edited by aerokid240; 08-23-2012 at 02:21 PM..
 08-23-2012, 02:22 PM         #145
ex-clu-sives 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hmkicks said:
Wait, there is nothing good about this.

This simply isn't ok.
 5 years ago '10        #146
space
space
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Guy...

Im literally DOWN SOUTH takin' n*ggas b*tches & gettin' money. Lol
But Ima represent though. Why the fuhk not?

But seriously though tell me... & be honest. If I were to be park on your block, yell out my window "fuhk yall Florida n*ggas!" you wont respond in fear of lookin "sensitive?"
lil wayne didn't say "fu*k yall new york n*ggas"

he just said he don't like the city

its just yall new york n*ggas thats taking it personal like he said fu*k each and every one of yall or something
 5 years ago '08        #147
Ven0m 12 heat pts12
space
space
$3,948 | Props total: 979 979
 aerokid240 said:
And wut does that have to do with his opinion of NY?
Because Wayne sh*tted on a state that 3 of his artists is from.
I wanna know how they feel about this.
 5 years ago '09        #148
iamsoulja 182 heat pts182
space
space
$4,548 | Props total: 3855 3855
 dlettern said:
Wayne trying to be the new Pac and Baby trying to be Suge. Cats stay on NYs d!ck for shine. Sad sh*t.

Didn't Zoe almost chase them out of the MIA after they burned down Wayne's Bentley? Isn't Wayne the same dude who was on Jay Z's Hello Brooklyn track? These dudes are the biggest gypsies in Hip Hop....
Everybody gotta hate just like a fu*kin iPod
sh*t and they tried to burn my phantom up, but i got my gun license
I got my hammers up, im ready to shoot like a camera

if it wasnt for wayne nobody would have even knew about them tryna burn his car up
 5 years ago '04        #149
aerokid240 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,235 | Props total: 0 0
 Ven0m said:
Because Wayne sh*tted on a state that 3 of his artists is from.
I wanna know how they feel about this.
Sh*tted ??????? REALLY? All dude said was he doesn't like NY in an interview. Is that your definition of sh*tting on something? Clearly we as humans are smarter than this
 08-23-2012, 02:51 PM         #150
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Moony Jackson said:
lil wayne didn't say "fu*k yall new york n*ggas"

he just said he don't like the city

its just yall new york n*ggas thats taking it personal like he said fu*k each and every one of yall or something
My man! Im FROM NEW YORK!! Its how we are! All this "NY n*ggas sensitive" sh*t. Im not gonna go lookin' for this sum b*tch cause he said he dont like New York. lol You dont like us, we dont like you n*gga! That all folks! n*ggas talkin' bout the senator got better sh*t to do like they didnt just watch The ENITRE SENATE spends countless work hours on Barry Bonds and Roger fuhkin Clemons! lmao! Got mafuhkas on this b*tch from Canadan worrying about what the fuhks going on in New York.
 5 years ago '08        #151
561king 92 heat pts92
space
space
$630 | Props total: 291 291
 BLUE JACK$ON said:
sh*t, I dont like New York and i was born there.

Its dirty,

Stinks,

and the MTA is an abomination.

Florida > Dusty a.ss New York.

FLORIDA STAND UP!!!
 5 years ago '11        #152
Kid Cunner 400 heat pts400
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 2 2
 Killa said:
I don't get why these BX NYers attack the SOUTH, attack New Orleans, not the South.
That's just as ignorant tho

Attack the man who said it, not the city he was born in.
 5 years ago '04        #153
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,021 | Props total: 390 390
Shawty!!! Dis n***a called a press conference for dat shyt?!!!!! G t f o h!!!!
 5 years ago '11        #154
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 24 24
 BLUE JACK$ON said:
sh*t, I dont like New York and i was born there.

Its dirty,

Stinks,

and the MTA is an abomination.

Florida > Dusty a.ss New York.

Flawda, We All We Got
 5 years ago '10        #155
space
space
 ManWithoutFear! said:
My man! Im FROM NEW YORK!! Its how we are! All this "NY n*ggas sensitive" sh*t. Im not gonna go lookin' for this sum b*tch cause he said he dont like New York. lol You dont like us, we dont like you n*gga! That all folks! n*ggas talkin' bout the senator got better sh*t to do like they didnt just watch The ENITRE SENATE spends countless work hours on Barry Bonds and Roger fuhkin Clemons! lmao! Got mafuhkas on this b*tch from Canadan worrying about what the fuhks going on in New York.
but on some real sh*t, with all the police abusing power and sh*t thats going on in new york that senator shouldn't give no fu*ks about lil wayne and his opinion

561king said:
FLORIDA STAND UP!!!
warm weather, beaches and bad bi*ches
 08-23-2012, 05:27 PM         #156
TimeIsAVirus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thacarter said:
Chill. He's speaking about the system. Not the people of new York. He have a few ny artists on his labels.
After 34 posts on this thread, could this be the most logical explanation for this??

People Love Controversy
 5 years ago '12        #157
Mega Dega 4 heat pts
space
space
$713 | Props total: 138 138
He can hate on anywhere that he wants, that's his right and at least he's honest. That being said, as an artist, why would he alienate one of the biggest media markets in the country and his fan base in NY? That's messing with money. Btw, I think Lil Wayne is garbage.
 5 years ago '12        #158
CosbySweater 297 heat pts297
space
space
$36,136 | Props total: 15829 15829
"Fuk New Yawk, thats on junya Plehboi. Weezy k!llin, Nicki k!llin, Drake k!llin. We out chea on stunna island poppin bottles, ridin in bugattis, livin lavish. This strictly CMB bidness. Bigga dan life, mula crazy, uptown swagged out wunhunnid, we da bidness hunnid million dollas. #BLAAAAATTTTTT"

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by CosbySweater; 08-23-2012 at 06:27 PM..
 08-23-2012, 07:30 PM         #159
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 majestic75 said:
Boxden has some of the dumbest people on earth. He's obviously talking about the legal situation and PERFORMING in NY because of what happened when he got arrested.
So clearly he's the sensitive one then right?
You did your time. Why cry now?
 5 years ago '04        #160
BunDLeZ 
space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 1 1
The Senators looks and made NYC look more butt hurt than
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
189 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy