Ricky Rozay and his drug cartel past(Let's not snitch in here) DOCUMENTARY ON THE BOOBIE BOYS

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
47 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-22-2012, 06:04 PM         #61
Minister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:

I didn't bring Jeezy into the convo but while we are on it please watch this video.
fresh my n*gga but like i even defended jeezy early on in the thread

but then n*ggas wanna start talkin what they dont know about

bleu ain really come out to be official anyway. when u hit the bing a lotta n*ggas flip, alottta n*ggas switch side, n*ggas say they dont gossip but do....jealousy n sh*t

i mean live and let live. i dont wanna see mothafu*kin ross called some fraud for bein a CO

he lied...but...he didnt at the same time

HE WAS A CO BUT HE WASN'T A CO.

but if it helps u to sleep at night, just say. OFFICER ROSS LMAO ARRESTING RAPPERS LOL!!!
 08-22-2012, 06:16 PM         #62
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chi town hustla said:
getting locked up means you wasnt good at the crime you was doing.............

fuc ur experinces any real n*gga wouldnt want to just tell a fu*kin forum about being a criminal or his criminal past thats some bi*ch a.ss sh*t i want to seem cool sh*t to a bunch fu*kin strangers or as you would call them outsiders cuz n*ggas that is bout that life or was bout that life can tell you lame......

dis n*gga catch a charge and do a bid now he is malcom x
sh*t you know how many malcom x's and mlk's i grew up with then..........
you trying to kick knowledge while you promote a rapper and label that promotes drugs and violence.........
n*gga thats like reading the Qur'an while eating a pork chop sandwich

No need to get overly emotional.

I know dudes that got locked up on humbles or took somebody elses beef so it's different circumstances for everybody.

My face is on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Sound-click, everybody that knows me knows me or my ace know we did bids, it's no big deal I only brought it up when we were discussing the prison system.

I'm far from Malcolm X, I smoke, drink, party, fornicate and act a fool on occasion.

I watch movies that promote drugs and violence and I listen to music that promotes violence, I watch The Wire and I play Call of Duty and never feel the desire to sell cocaine or commit acts of violence.

I don't eat Pork but I do own a Quran, Bible, & Torah and pork is forbidden in all three texts so I don't know why you chose Islam to share your pork-chop statement.

Let me give you a bit of advice: when you trying to talk tough online it kinda undermines your little persona when you use the cute little smiley faces to express yourself.
 5 years ago '05        #63
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,433 | Props total: 25080 25080
 Graftedgenes said:

I didn't bring Jeezy into the convo but while we are on it please watch this video.
...Seen The Video and The n*gga Says The Same Things He Been Saying In His Videos Like The n*gga Sat There In A Radio Interview Saying " I still got my bmf money that the feds didn't grab" Like For Real?

After This Video Dropped. Jeezy Was In The D Performing and Had No Problems and Had BMF n*ggas With Him Meanwhile Rick Ross Took A Trip To The D and Got His Bus fu*ked Up. Now You Tell Me Who Had A Problem When They Want To Be Real?
 5 years ago '10        #64
StoopidVillinz 21 heat pts21
space
space
$8,432 | Props total: 6251 6251
DD: What do you think of the rapper Rick Ross name
dropping you all?

E-4: It’s all entertainment. I am just glad to see someone from where I
used to be reach stardom. I wish Rick Ross all my blessings. I send him
all my shout outs.

Chico: Ross is the homie. He was unconscious of the full effect behind
his actions. I know his intentions were good, but it was bad PR for our
case. You have n*ggas still f!ghting to overturn this sh*t. It’s not a good
look when we're arguing the allegations were hyped, distortions and
straight up fabricated. But then a n*gga with nationwide exposure is
constantly trying to validate it with glory. Hip-hop/rap music and its con-
tent is so powerful. It travels beyond the realm of our ghetto.
 08-22-2012, 06:27 PM         #65
Minister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StoopidVillinz said:
dropping you all?

E-4: It’s all entertainment. I am just glad to see someone from where I
all my shout outs.

case. You have n*ggas still f!ghting to overturn this sh*t. It’s not a good
straight up fabricated.
But then a n*gga with nationwide exposure is
THEY'RE SAYING THEY DONT SELL DRUGS EITHER.

YES BECAUSE, IN A MAGAZINE, any drug dealer should say, yes the popular rapper rick ross, he was down with the boobie boys, it wasn't cool that he said it in the midst of indictments, but aye...all he did was have a boobie boys shirt and shout out a couple n*ggas, right?

yall expect a magazine article to say a n*gga thats on the streets moved work wit us?

ok now that u read that, thank you

go ask the little Triple C n*ggas, WHICH STANDS FOR CAROL CITY CARTEL, is ross official.

they will say yes, n*gga has some ashy lookin a.ss hands.

and they all got guns and will certified pop ya fu*kin head off. lil a.ss n*ggas out there bangin that sh*t.

anyway.....

lets keep posting news articles and public confessions because when you don't wanna do 50 years in prison and die there, lets make sure we say all our business in the media

u n*ggas who read fed magazine and don diva k!lllllllllll me. its like thats yall knowledge base. fu*k outta here
 5 years ago '12        #66
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,104 | Props total: 11373 11373
 StoopidVillinz said:
dropping you all?

E-4: Its all entertainment. I am just glad to see someone from where I
all my shout outs.

case. You have n*ggas still f!ghting to overturn this sh*t. Its not a good
straight up fabricated. But then a n*gga with nationwide exposure is
My beeper didnt go off.

Anyhow, same interview the dude chico says he checked ross at the hustlin video shoot and he was told that Ross got the greenlight, dude says he sent it down the line, didnt hear otherwise. So it must be true, ross got the greenlight.
 5 years ago '05        #67
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
space
$18,119 | Props total: 19791 19791
 Graftedgenes said:
No need to get overly emotional.

I know dudes that got locked up on humbles or took somebody elses beef so it's different circumstances for everybody.

My face is on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Sound-click, everybody that knows me knows me or my ace know we did bids, it's no big deal I only brought it up when we were discussing the prison system.

I'm far from Malcolm X, I smoke, drink, party, fornicate and act a fool on occasion.

I watch movies that promote drugs and violence and I listen to music that promotes violence, I watch The Wire and I play Call of Duty and never feel the desire to sell cocaine or commit acts of violence.

I don't eat Pork but I do own a Quran, Bible, & Torah and pork is forbidden in all three texts so I don't know why you chose Islam to share your pork-chop statement.

Let me give you a bit of advice: when you trying to talk tough online it kinda undermines your little persona when you use the cute little smiley faces to express yourself.
i dont try to act tough i just think you a fake a.ss clown trying to impress outsiders with this weak a.ss im a certified g persona

[pic - click to view]

08-22-2012, 06:34 PM         #68
Minister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its all entertainment

jeezy says its all entertainment

n*ggas was shooting a video in the trap and got they sh*t raided

these are all play guns and fake drugs and fake weed

you know this is what they tell the hip hop police every day right?

so i guess that makes everyone fake then

definition of a real n*gga is not one dimensional

don diva magazine
 5 years ago '12        #69
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
Not for anything dude from Don Diva was sprayed one day when I was driving on the turnpike. Think they said 3 dudes in a black mercedes pulled out the sticks and took him out.

No doubt it had nothing to do with Ross.
 5 years ago '05        #70
space
space
 Minister said:
its all entertainment

jeezy says its all entertainment

n*ggas was shooting a video in the trap and got they sh*t raided

these are all play guns and fake drugs and fake weed

you know this is what they tell the hip hop police every day right?

so i guess that makes everyone fake then

definition of a real n*gga is not one dimensional

don diva magazine
i use to be a independent distributor for don diva in the chi,mil,and nwi
kevin chiles is official and the majority of the don diva staff
 5 years ago '05        #71
space
space
 44wade said:
Not for anything dude from Don Diva was sprayed one day when I was driving on the turnpike. Think they said 3 dudes in a black mercedes pulled out the sticks and took him out.

No doubt it had nothing to do with Ross.
that sh*t had nothing to do with ross
 08-22-2012, 06:58 PM         #72
Minister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ok so in don diva is their objective to snitch on themselves or clear everyones name?
 5 years ago '12        #73
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
 Minister said:
ok so in don diva is their objective to snitch on themselves or clear everyones name?
Think they pride themsleves on being a magizine read by prisoners.

Miami journalist and President of Don Diva magazine, Samuel Ferguson, was shot and k!lled on Friday, Aug. 14, while driving on the Florida Turnpike.

According to police, Ferguson was heading north on the highway in his maroon 2001 Chevrolet Impala, when a black four-door car carrying several passengers pulled alongside him and fired several shots, causing him to crash into the concrete divider. Ferguson was pronounced dead at the scene. He was 47.

Ferguson was hired at Don Diva nine months ago, in an effort to strengthen the magazine's Florida readership. He was also known as Samuel Silvasteen and "P Man" Sam, and was considered by many to have been a Miami rap pioneer. He also had a long history of arrests for weapons and battery, and spent several years in prison on a drug charge in the '80s.

Ferguson was embroiled in a heated controversy last October, when rapper Rick Ross was exposed as having once been a correctional officer, and blamed Ferguson, whom he'd known prior to his hiring at Don Diva, saying "Ferguson is a liar, he's an informant, he's a rat, he's a b----...get at me in the streets n---- you know how we play. This s--- about to get deeper than rap."

Don Diva's Editor-in-Chief, Tiffany Chiles, claimed that Ferguson was attempting to use his position at the magazine to distance himself from his criminal past. "We are deeply saddened by this tragic and senseless incident," Chiles added. "Sam was not just the president of Don Diva South, he was a family friend for over 20 years. Sam was our brother. He was well respected and loved my many. He will be missed

Last edited by 44wade; 08-22-2012 at 07:05 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #74
space
space
 Minister said:
don diva objective was to make money like any business by selling magazines
where does snitching on themselves or clear anybody name fit into entertainment journalism
it was marketed to the streets with hood figures before american gangster,gangland,etc.... came out and before the streets and the hood was fu*kin with the net

Last edited by chi town hustla; 08-22-2012 at 07:18 PM..
 08-22-2012, 07:21 PM         #75
madeulook  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chi town hustla said:
i dont try to act tough i just think you a fake a.ss clown trying to impress outsiders with this weak a.ss im a certified g persona

[pic - click to view]

lmao n*gga said "i drink, party, and fornicate"
 5 years ago '05        #76
space
space
 madeulook said:
sounding like a bootleg detroit red...........................
 08-22-2012, 07:29 PM         #77
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 madeulook said:
I'm on the clock for another 30 minutes so the profanity can't be to heavy if at all.

chi town hustla said:
that sh*t had nothing to do with ross
How would you know what goes down in Miami when you never been there and don't no anybody from there?

Sam Ferguson leaked the pictures and then got into it with Ross and he was dead 12 days later.

Dj Vlad did a unapproved video about Ross over the pictures and he got his face broken in 3 places.

Do you see Trick Daddy riding on Ross? Did the almighty bully 50-Cent take out Ross?

Ain't Jeezy the realest Negro of all-time, how did his beef go with Ross?

All them MMG chains out there I'm still waiting for somebody to snatch one.

chi town hustla said:

[pic - click to view]

I never said I was a certified G, I simply put enough networking links in my profile for you to figure out on your own who I am and then go from there.

Last edited by Graftedgenes; 08-22-2012 at 07:32 PM..
 08-22-2012, 07:37 PM         #78
Minister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 44wade said:
Tiffany Chiles, claimed that Ferguson was attempting to use his position at the magazine to distance himself from his criminal past.
exactly what i said

yall n*ggas can't think past ya own feet thats why all these lil hoodlums dont know half what they talkin bout n get locked up every other day n r proud of it
 5 years ago '05        #79
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:
I'm on the clock for another 30 minutes so the profanity can't be to heavy if at all.

How would you know what goes down in Miami when you never been there and don't no anybody from there?

Sam Ferguson leaked the pictures and then got into it with Ross and he was dead 12 days later.

Dj Vlad did a unapproved video about Ross over the pictures and he got his face broken in 3 places.

Do you see Trick Daddy riding on Ross? Did the almighty bully 50-Cent take out Ross?

Ain't Jeezy the realest Negro of all-time, how did his beef go with Ross?

All them MMG chains out there I'm still waiting for somebody to snatch one.

I never said I was a certified G, I simply put enough networking links in my profile for you to figure out on your own who I am and then go from there.
fu*k u and your network links
sounding like one of them tumblr wanna be modeling bi*ches
 5 years ago '05        #80
space
space
 Minister said:
exactly what i said

yall n*ggas can't think past ya own feet thats why all these lil hoodlums dont know half what they talkin bout n get locked up every other day n r proud of it
exactly what i said about don diva it helped out a lot of street people and ex cons to do something legitimate but dude getting k!lled had nothing to do about ross i know that for fact so putting that out there is some wack sh*t........
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
35 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
93 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
242 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lets keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy