Ricky Rozay and his drug cartel past(Let's not snitch in here) DOCUMENTARY ON THE BOOBIE BOYS

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
118 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
70 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #21
hayday12 85 heat pts85
space
space
$2,521 | Props total: 764 764
 thetrapper said:
but i was there for the said jeezy footage my g....
thats from memorial weekend 2009

the situation of the beef started in 2010

footage wasnt put out till late 2010 ...

u can talk all day on bx....say wha u want its a free country

im giving u facts...u giving ur personal emotions instead of logic.....

women get into their emotions

im cool on a debate and getting personal...i dont know u

and dont care to know u

spew your emotions on this thread and have fun....
 08-22-2012, 04:12 PM         #22
Minister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u lost u didnt argue my facts

you over here doing internet marketing cuz jeezy got u washing dishes cuz u was pickin sh*tty beats

dont start n*gga just get your internet market on and ignore me

[pic - click to view]

08-22-2012, 04:15 PM         #23
Minister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Minister said:
is it gonna show how MEECH said he hasn't talked to JEEZY in 2 YEARS but respects ross and his movement

MEECH MOMMA SAID SHE RESPECT ROSS. MEECH SAID HE RESPECT GUCCI

DEAD THIS sh*t U STUPID n*gga. U ARE DOING INTERNET MARKETING...GET OUTTA HERE
NO fu*k n*gga HERE CAN DEBATE THIS.

HOW MEECH fu*k WIT JEEZY ENEMIES?

HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"JEEZY VOICE"

and i already said jeezy a real n*gga...but u still tryna prove ur point cuz ross will continue in this industry and jeezy is a backdoor n*gga now

n*gga might as well go koch independent whatever the fu*k it is
 5 years ago '04        #24
thetrapper 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$2,005 | Props total: 1294 1294
 Peterparker said:
I remember that interview. I really don't know but I know this thread is trying hard to paint Ross as somebody who was closely a.ssociated w/ them brothas. In reality not every n*gga in the streets is worried about rap n*ggas. That's just bottom line. Ross aint never diss them cats so why would they throw salt on him. Back in the day cats would have checked dudes like that. Now most cats check rappers in the form of extortion. Matter fact correction, most ppl were doing that back in the day as well. Cat's can think you fake all they want but if you frontin some money for them brothas to eat they'll be as loyal to you till the money dry up. I feel like Ross could have been a.ssociated w/ them as far as being from the same hood there from. But that's about it. Just cuz I grew up in the same hood as drug dealers and I'm cool with some drug dealers don't mean i'm running or working for or alongside them drug dealers. Rappers like Ross who portray that lifestyle of big time drug dealer well always shot out the cats who actually put in work. I mean why would they diss em for that
yeah man

rap perception has clouded the consumers minds its sad
 5 years ago '05        #25
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
space
$18,120 | Props total: 19792 19792
The Following BX resident gave props to Minister: Graftedgenes (Today) ..................
 08-22-2012, 04:21 PM         #26
Minister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The follwing BMF members gave props to Ross: Meech, the head of BMF

The following BMF members gave props to Jeezy: .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........

oh
 08-22-2012, 04:23 PM         #27
Minister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ill b back

"trapper"
 5 years ago '05        #28
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,436 | Props total: 25095 25095
 Graftedgenes said:
Bleu Davinchi said Jeezy was never B.M.F he was just affiliated, Bleu said he introduced Jeezy to B.M.F and then Jeezy turned his back on them when they needed him the most.

Thats why Jeezy got his BMF affiliate card revoked.
....Jeezy Never Turned His Back On Them. He Was Named In The Paperwork When All That sh*t Went Down But The Feds Didnt Have Enough Proof To Stick Him With Anything.

Besides This Is Coming Bleu....The Big Mouth Snitch n*gga That Aint Even Allowed Back In Cali. The Same n*gga That Says He Talks To Meech Everyday and Meech Says He On Lockdown and Haven't Heard From NO ONE IN 6 MONTHS!

BMF Card Revoked? You Know Its BMF n*ggas That Still With Jeezy Right? Thats All Im Say On That.
 5 years ago '04        #29
thetrapper 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
im not arguing with a n*gga who makes pretty bi*ch mafia user groups and posts lil b kreyshawn topics

n*gga already reeks of troll spores cook on pretty bi*ch mafia minister

have a good day keyboard commandoing and text wrasslin
 08-22-2012, 04:33 PM         #30
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peterparker said:
I remember that interview. I really don't know but I know this thread is trying hard to paint Ross as somebody who was closely a.ssociated w/ them brothas. In reality not every n*gga in the streets is worried about rap n*ggas. That's just bottom line. Ross aint never diss them cats so why would they throw salt on him. Back in the day cats would have checked dudes like that. Now most cats check rappers in the form of extortion. Matter fact correction, most ppl were doing that back in the day as well. Cat's can think you fake all they want but if you frontin some money for them brothas to eat they'll be as loyal to you till the money dry up. I feel like Ross could have been a.ssociated w/ them as far as being from the same hood there from. But that's about it. Just cuz I grew up in the same hood as drug dealers and I'm cool with some drug dealers don't mean i'm running or working for or alongside them drug dealers. Rappers like Ross who portray that lifestyle of big time drug dealer well always shot out the cats who actually put in work. I mean why would they diss em for that

Lucky Lefty14 said:
My fam who live in Miami said Ross was affiliated with them n*ggas but not in that capacity to where he was putting in work on the streets. His affiliation came in the form of a rapper who was representing the 305 and shouting them out on songs. It was a mutual respect between Ross and the boobie boys and that's pretty much where it stands.
You have to understand how the drug game works, if you got one supplier and 10 a.ssociates moving work within their own team within the team then you gonna have 100 or so affiliates.

Miami says P-Nut was that affiliate he had his team and he was Ross closest friend and they all went up on work together and got the work off one way or another in different capacities.

When the major D-boys see you got a foot in the industry they gonna approach you, it's a natural hustle instinct and a good way to wash dirty money and try to legitimize some of your operation.

When JayZ rhymes it's Calvin Klein Bacotte, when Jeezy rhymes it's Demetrious Flenory when Ross rhymes it's Kenny Williams, Nas rhymes it's Tommy Mickens......

If these rappers were major traffickers they would have been indicted and arrested a long time ago with charges ranging from tax evasion to conspiracy.
 08-22-2012, 04:35 PM         #31
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daman729 said:
lol Dont waist youre time

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #32
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
space
$18,120 | Props total: 19792 19792
 Minister said:
NO fu*k n*gga HERE CAN DEBATE THIS.

HOW MEECH fu*k WIT JEEZY ENEMIES?

HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"JEEZY VOICE"

and i already said jeezy a real n*gga...but u still tryna prove ur point cuz ross will continue in this industry and jeezy is a backdoor n*gga now

n*gga might as well go koch independent whatever the fu*k it is
ross gfid 1st week numbers 215,015
jeezy tm103 1st week numbers 232,938

so the 1st week numbers are about the same so ross should go to koch 2 ......
 5 years ago '04        #33
thetrapper 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
thread going 12 pages + now.....im slithering outta here and going to get $$$$

a+++
 08-22-2012, 04:38 PM         #34
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
Blog geeks are under the impression that random rappers can just start repping drug gangs out of the blue....
so Freeway Rick, Suge Knight,Shyne & Ice-T are blog geeks now?

your groupieism is at disgusting levels....
 5 years ago '12        #35
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,465 | Props total: 12984 12984
 Michael_Moore said:

[pic - click to view]

good looking out on the english lesson.
 08-22-2012, 04:41 PM         #36
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chi town hustla said:
The Following BX resident gave props to Minister: Graftedgenes (Today) ..................
 08-22-2012, 04:41 PM         #37
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
....Jeezy Never Turned His Back On Them. He Was Named In The Paperwork When All That sh*t Went Down But The Feds Didnt Have Enough Proof To Stick Him With Anything.

Besides This Is Coming Bleu....The Big Mouth Snitch n*gga That Aint Even Allowed Back In Cali. The Same n*gga That Says He Talks To Meech Everyday and Meech Says He On Lockdown and Haven't Heard From NO ONE IN 6 MONTHS!

BMF Card Revoked? You Know Its BMF n*ggas That Still With Jeezy Right? Thats All Im Say On That.
Why is Bleu saying Jeezy hasn't put up money for Meechs attorney?

Why is Meech doing intros on Gucci Mane mixtapes instead of TM103?

If Bleu is such a snitch-n*gga then why did he just do 5 years in prison and come home still repping BMF to the fullest? How can you take sides over an actual BMF member with an affiliate?

Meech needs Jeezys help with attorney fees but Jeezy is too busy robbing k!nky B to help him.
 08-22-2012, 04:44 PM         #38
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daman729 said:
good looking out on the english lesson.
anytime pimpin'

here's another...it's YOUR

O
riginally Posted by daman729

lol Dont waist youre time

Last edited by Michael_Moore; 08-22-2012 at 04:46 PM..
 08-22-2012, 04:47 PM         #39
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
so Freeway Rick, Suge Knight,Shyne & Ice-T are blog geeks now?

your groupieism is at disgusting levels....
No, those dudes ain't geeks like you, I'm speaking specifically about you.

Funny how you just named a government snitch, a TV-actor cop/imposter-pimp, the man who got legends k!lled and Shyne a.k.a hate anything a.ssociated with Diddy.

You should have named somebody like Kreayshawn or V-nasty.

I seen the "exposures" so I already know what you are.
 08-22-2012, 04:49 PM         #40
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Morals in the streets ?????????
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy