SlaughterHouse- Welcome to: Our House [Shady Debut] {Anticipation/Discussion} Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
145 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #461
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
album was wet dog sh*t
 5 years ago '12        #462
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
Joeys verse on Die >>>>>
 5 years ago '04        #463
187Proof 470 heat pts470
space
space
$6,253 | Props total: 6367 6367
Listened to it my whole shift at work & there were 4-5 others there that bought the album today & were playing it non-stop as well. I know we've only had it fit about a week now, but I may go out on a limb & say this is my album of the year as of right now.
 5 years ago '12        #464
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 Y2Dre said:
trying too hard to review and have a discussion about an album?

Surely you can't be that retarded lol
 5 years ago '09        #465
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,072 | Props total: 8840 8840
 CrunchTimeQ said:
she was on webcam stripping a few minutes after she posted that picture

who?
 5 years ago '12        #466
Ricky Retardo 43 heat pts43
space
space
$5,982 | Props total: 13696 13696
 Verse said:

[pic - click to view]

i'm so at the next SH concert
 5 years ago '09        #467
59fifty 
space
space
$22,659 | Props total: 10132 10132
Aight im think im done w/ this album ...the more i hear it the less i like it...sucka mcs,on the house,all on me,gone,comin home,i am will be staying in whip rotation tho...how these didnt make da album is beyond me n im keepin goodbye & flip birds too datz it...1st album was classic tho n still a fan, but therez somethin im not feelin bout dis album
 5 years ago '12        #468
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 59fifty said:
Aight im think im done w/ this album ...the more i hear it the less i like it...sucka mcs,on the house,all on me,gone,comin home,i am will be staying in whip rotation tho...how these didnt make da album is beyond me n im keepin goodbye & flip birds too datz it...1st album was classic tho n still a fan, but therez somethin im not feelin bout dis album
Aight bruh word I fil u ya mean I ain't fu*k wit da boyz bak den but first album ain't no classic kidz and dis yungblood ain't got no cummnsinsse
 5 years ago '05        #469
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
I understand the lyrics maybe nice here and there but the music is awful beats are pretty atrocious for the most part.... I guess this album is sort of the similar outcome you have when you throw a bunch of well known actors in one movie... it can easily fail.... The album's direction is well..... directionless no theme or clear cut feel of motive.... Flip a Bird is fu*king lame by the way.... the hook has to be most annoying hook iv'e heard since 6"7 and the beat is almost as bad.....

I noticed myself giving less and less of a sh*t as the date came near.... Their interviews are corny typical big label interviews... buncha regurigitated politically correct responses to everything... They like every rapper... they dance around critique from fans about songs by either saying buy the album or.... "I was rapping about......." Man The fu*king sound hook and beat is a.ss.... so i don't give a fu*k what the n*gga rapping about because the track's environment doesn't marinate well over your words.....

These n*ggas made a scared pop album....

Goodbye is dope though.... Hammer Dance as well.... and a few others are decent towards the end of the album but there are really no distinctive standout or amazing conceptual songs..... I'll take a Mood Muzik Mixtape over this sh*t all day...
 5 years ago '09        #470
Brainwave 5389 heat pts5389
space
space
$18,418 | Props total: 5 5
minus a few tracks sh*ts dope
 5 years ago '04        #471
187Proof 470 heat pts470
space
space
$6,253 | Props total: 6367 6367
Wonder if they could push 100k the first week?
 5 years ago '05        #472
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,152 | Props total: 18402 18402
I guess you can call me a new SH "fan" this album is fire all the way thru
 5 years ago '10        #473
ZerekNiggaTV 
space
space
$278 | Props total: 0 0
 fu*kyabarsnhook said:
We got two albums worth of music in a matter of two weeks. Honestly maybe it's because i am getting older But when listened to my life at first i didn't like it. Now i don't skip it after i play get up. I like the song a lot. It's very positive and it's different from them. With this album they mixed it up. Regardless or what anyone thinks sh wants to get commerical appeal. If you don't want to reach the masses or get platinum then emcees is bullsh*tting themselves. It's a solid project all around imo. It has really good music and a balance of everything. You got your crazy joints, feel good joints, depressed joints. The album it'self has a balance. The only song i don't really vibe with yet is that throw it away. Other than that as i listened to the music more and the bars the album is growing on me.

As far as that mixtape goes Them dudes were disgusting on the mixtape. I constantly play see dead people the way crooked k!lled that verse omg. That whole mixtape is flames. They all brought it. And to those that complain about joe not being on 1/4 or whatever amount of songs. I think he did that to give these dudes more shine and they delivered. Royce and joe are already established emcees so crooked and joell is getting a lot of shine and is k!lling it.
hell yeah bro your right the album is fire 2 me i copped 3 and i dont care what sales say the music is gonna grow on people
 5 years ago '07        #474
Sincere730 11 heat pts11
space
space
$9,621 | Props total: 5953 5953

5 years ago '12        #475
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 Sincere730 said:

Bunch of retards

Budden Stan's will never understand that there's more to RAP than just lyrics.
 5 years ago '12        #476
noverum 
space
space
$2,867 | Props total: 1649 1649
 Sincere730 said:

Budden's flow falls apart halfway through his verse. If people didn't rate the song before, only Budden's stans could rate it with his verse included.
 5 years ago '05        #477
PCP MC 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,347 | Props total: 0 0
I come in the forums to find a Cruel Summer discussion thread b/c it just leaked

Instead I find no Cruel Summer thread whatsoever & a 27 page Wt:OH thread a week after it leaks

Keep in mind this is 4 mufu*kas vs the whole G.O.O.D. roster. Both albums are trash but which one has a 27-page thread after a week & which one has 0 threads the day it leaks?
 5 years ago '12        #478
King Jaffe Joe 23 heat pts23
space
space
$8,088 | Props total: 4761 4761
 PCP MC said:
I come in the forums to find a Cruel Summer discussion thread b/c it just leaked

Instead I find no Cruel Summer thread whatsoever & a 27 page Wt:OH thread a week after it leaks

Keep in mind this is 4 mufu*kas vs the whole G.O.O.D. roster. Both albums are trash but which one has a 27-page thread after a week & which one has 0 threads the day it leaks?

5 years ago '07        #479
Sincere730 11 heat pts11
space
space
$9,621 | Props total: 5953 5953
 PCP MC said:

5 years ago '12        #480
CM Punk 112 heat pts112
space
space
$7,332 | Props total: 1386 1386
flip a bird.

in the kitchennnnnnn
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy