SlaughterHouse- Welcome to: Our House [Shady Debut] {Anticipation/Discussion} Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
310 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
5 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #381
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
get up is inspirational as fu*k. this album is official these little n*ggas are expecting club bangers. LISTEN to the songs
 5 years ago '04        #382
Franchise08 69 heat pts69
space
space
$3,834 | Props total: 4 4
 funkdat said:
First listen. Not one song besides the songs that were already out stood out as a banger. Album was kind of boring to me.

Hammer Dance is the best track....weak album....very disappointing....18+ tracks??? that says it all.....
 5 years ago '05        #383
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,258 | Props total: 9711 9711
 Y2Dre said:
Still in the recycle bin.

Recycle bin classic.
Lol damn you're still saying how much you don't like the album?

I don't feel like going back, but I want do ask if you liked ANYTHING on the album?
 5 years ago '08        #384
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
space
$19,568 | Props total: 2400 2400
 robollama said:
Not really. Everybody liked SH album. That's what gave them all that blog coverage
Not really. It all started with the first few songs that they released at the top of 2009. Their buzz quited down after the first album, but picked back up after the Shady signing.
 5 years ago '04        #385
R-iZZy 13 heat pts13
space
space
$4,068 | Props total: 591 591
For anyone saying Eminem ruined them, y'all can sit the fu*k down! These n*ggas went in on their verses! Very minimal amount of throw-away tracks, but throughout nearly the entirety of this album, these dudes went the fu*k in!!! "Die", "Our House", "Get Up" and many others... FLAMES! Not to mention they dropped 20 fu*king tracks on this album. These dudes put in work!

Not to mention these n*ggas just put out a HEATER of a mixtape just prior to this album dropping. It's times like this where I'm proud to be a Slaughterhouse fan.
 08-24-2012, 06:19 AM         #386
YesUcantCme 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

Ma fave at the moment
 5 years ago '04        #387
BigWillyNYG 5 heat pts
space
space
$949 | Props total: 157 157
Ok. After a full day of rocking this in my car... I like the album...A lot.

I think I rushed to judgement after the first 4 songs, that were pretty much garbage. The last half of the album is crazy, with a few VERY solid songs at 5-8.

The best on the album consistently?

I honestly think Joe Budden takes the cake here. Anyone who calls him or his flow lazy simply does not understand him. He is a laid back dude. This line... "We aint wrapped too tight. Starvin, and they thought Jeffrey Dahmer had an appetite."

Royce is crazy throughout, but that is expected.

Joell honestly really impressed me on this album. I usually skip or zone out when he is on. He k!lls it most of the time on here.

Crooked I really dissapointed me on here. He had some lines. "Baby, you got some incredible skills, I want brains you want shoes...True love's always head over heels." Great line. As a whole though, he didn't deliver. I found myself bored with him on almost every verse.

"Die" is the best track on the album/one of the best tracks I have heard in a while.

Get up, Frat House, Goodbye, Flip a Bird are all monsters. Rescue Me (minus the Skylar Grey "I need a doctor" repeat chorus) is crazy. That beat is wild.

Last edited by BigWillyNYG; 08-24-2012 at 06:30 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #388
Thworldisyours 43 heat pts43
space
space
$6,814 | Props total: 13329 13329
This album executive produced by moi

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Basically I took out any song from the album where I didnt like the beat or the hook and replaced those with the mixtape tracks and changed the order around a little to make it flow right. I liked that intro from DIE so put that as the album opener.

I didnt include any freestyles (old beats) from the mixtape to make it sound more like an original "real" album.

If you're burning a CD, edit 15 seconds of drama out and you're good.
[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Thworldisyours; 08-24-2012 at 07:31 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #389
FuckyaBarsNHook 4 heat pts
space
space
$895 | Props total: 389 389
 Zerekn*ggaTV said:
see i can tell u r a die hard fan like me thats the same thing i told my boy he was mad but the gonna get more sales and more fans
We got two albums worth of music in a matter of two weeks. Honestly maybe it's because I am getting older but when listened to my life at first i didn't like it. Now I don't skip it after I play Get up. I like the song a lot. It's very positive and it's different from them. With this album they mixed it up. Regardless or what anyone thinks SH wants to get commerical appeal. IF you don't want to reach the masses or get platinum then emcees is bullsh*tting themselves. It's a solid project all around imo. It has really good music and a balance of everything. You got your crazy joints, feel good joints, depressed joints. The album it'self has a balance. The only song I don't really vibe with yet is that throw it away. Other than that as I listened to the music more and the bars the album is growing on me.

As far as that mixtape goes Them dudes were disgusting on the mixtape. I constantly play See Dead People the way Crooked k!lled that verse omg. That whole mixtape is flames. They all brought it. And to those that complain about joe not being on 1/4 or whatever amount of songs. I think he did that to give these dudes more shine and they delivered. Royce and Joe are already established emcees so Crooked and Joell is getting a lot of shine and is k!llING it.
 5 years ago '07        #390
FuckyaBarsNHook 4 heat pts
space
space
$895 | Props total: 389 389
 Cooked Brickz said:
Truth or Truth might be better than Move On (Remix). Love both though.
I gotta agree with that. I wish the fu*king beat was there's and not officer ricky smh. Imagine if that was on the album itself and we first heard it. Everyone's reaction would be
 08-24-2012, 07:59 AM         #391
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'll give it a listen when I get a chance.
 5 years ago '04        #392
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6515 6515
the more i listen to it the more i think this will have the same thing that happened with recovery and bad meets evil. people will like it at first for a while then eventually it'll be whatever.
 5 years ago '07        #393
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
space
$9,636 | Props total: 5487 5487
"so I live by a real simple philosophy, if u stay grounded watch God keep givin u reasons not to be"

"still I'm prayin the sheep get manifested, let the flow stage dive and hope for the fans to catch it.....if u ever persevere u should understand the message"

Joey droppin jewels

August 28th
 5 years ago '10        #394
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,440 | Props total: 2400 2400
4/5 pretty dope album wish joey was on more tracks and im sorry but em wtf is going on my dude really not feeling this new flow. I need that no love" sh*t not this!
 5 years ago '05        #395
bigpinero 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,545 | Props total: 574 574
Not really feelin the album in general. Big fu*king let down but it was to be expected after hearing some of the singles. The tape was better IMO...first album too!

Only tracks I'm feelin are
Hammer Dance
Get Up
Flip A Bird
Goodbye
Die
Rescue Me
Our Way

Can't believe all the tracks with Em are so weak.
 5 years ago '11        #396
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227
space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8380 8380
This >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the 1st album. Not even close. Im shocked. One thing i had problem with them is i got tired of the face paced songs.I mean damn. Slow it down a little bit. This album had me

4.7/5
 5 years ago '05        #397
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
 Y2Dre said:
The only good songs are Hammer dance, flip a bird, and Die

Everything else is awful. God awful. These n*ggas are so much better than this. Their first album is a classic compared to this. Eminem ruined the album. Mad encore era sounding filler garbage.
you skimmed over the album its too evident with what youve written. get up is clearly one of the best songs in the album and you didnt even mentioned it being that you were waiting for a crazy a.ss beat. na brah this is lyricism with top notch production (production as in backround effects and clear creative adlibs in between the verses, not beat)
 5 years ago '11        #398
Papa Shango 14 heat pts14
space
space
$3,276 | Props total: 5408 5408
PM a link fam
 5 years ago '04        #399
Mr AirRic 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,903 | Props total: 2583 2583
if u dont like the beat to park it sideways, i worry about your musical taste
 5 years ago '05        #400
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637
This album was a fucccking disappointment .....

complete garbage....
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
37 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
75 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy