SlaughterHouse- Welcome to: Our House [Shady Debut] {Anticipation/Discussion} Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
74 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
35 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-23-2012, 08:28 PM         #361
Kal Tourette 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MainEv3nt said:
i bet if slaughterhouse did everything people want them to do, people here would still hate it.
An entire album with only 9th wonder, premo, timberland, Dr Dre, Kanye, Havoc, Rza and Eminem producing it...Hooks actually done by the emcees like when rap was actually tolerable to listen to for the most part and only one or two songs with the singer on the hook deal. No "dance" songs, but Hip Hop songs we can dance to, if u get what I'm saying. A solo song each. More conceptual songs like everyone playing a godly character from history books and telling their perspective, or a STORY song where they all heisting or something like "phone tap". It's sad that The Firm, being a weaker 90s album, is miles beyond this 2012 album.

Anyway...with all those things i stated...people would actually BUY the album cause fans would brag about a great album for word of mouth to get out. Eminem dropped a super hip hop album with his debut mainstream go and it did not sound like Cash Money, No Limit, or anything that was supposedly HOT at the time. it brought a unique gully comical sound to it that people adapted to cause the talent was unquestionable. He carried the trend over onto his next two albums. Slaughter's modern sound is not that much of a stretch from Maybach, young money, and wiz etc...not much of a unique difference. what happened to being apart? wack swiss beats and a bunch of newcomer stale producers smh. Don't wanna hear skylar grray on another hip hop album for a decade!

So what baffles me is how that faith in emcees making GOOD UNIQUE to their own style music, has died.

OB4CL 2 didn't do half bad financially for what was desired from the artist etc. how do u get EMCEES and attempt to make lil wayne fans give a sh*t. stick to the ones who care. Look at 50 cent...he sold GOOD albums. The albums that sold the least were the ones he went POP on.

ANyway...there...i feel u meet all these requests i asked, NOT MUCH, and EVERY slaughterhouse fan who became a fan when they were birthed, would appreciate that effort.

Last edited by Kal Tourette; 08-23-2012 at 08:34 PM..
 08-23-2012, 08:36 PM         #362
Kal Tourette 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The One is better than every song on the album. but the females on hooks has gotten fu*king old smh
 5 years ago '09        #363
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211 OP
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
combined my fav songs from mixtape/album

got 19 tracks in total
 5 years ago '07        #364
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
Just bumped it twice
[pic - click to view]

there are some shining moments though. You can tell Em had control of the project. It's time for Budden to get back on his solo sh*t.
 5 years ago '10        #365
ZerekNiggaTV 
space
space
$278 | Props total: 0 0
 fu*kyaBarsNHook said:
I could care a less if we got more "commercial" tracks. We still got a crazy a.ss mixtape and a crazy album to balance out both for hardcore and commerical appeal.
see i can tell u r a die hard fan like me thats the same thing i told my boy he was mad but they gonna get more sales and more fans

Last edited by ZerekNiggaTV; 09-04-2012 at 10:52 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #366
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,585 | Props total: 439 439
Crooked was the best on the last album too
 08-23-2012, 10:05 PM         #367
The Dark Knight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thworldisyours said:
It was flawed but I liked it from day one. I remember rewinding certain bars and verses the first time I heard it.

I'm not doing that with this album.

And the thing about their debut. They did that album really really quickly. I think they made it in like a week IIRC. This album's been delayed numerous months and it's not really significantly better than the first. The album is good but with all of these delays, it should've been better.

The funny misconception tho is that Eminem is trying to ruin them by making them more commercial. Are people forgetting this?

That was them trying to be commercial. Was it better than My Life? Maybe. But it's not like these guys werent trying to be mainstream before.

Bottom line tho....... This is STILL their best song together.

EDIT: And how the fu*k isnt "Frat House" the next single
[pic - click to view]

You're out of your damn mind. Hammerdance is better than The One. I bump Slaughterhouse on the regular, but it's not even close.

Best tracks on the debut:

Sound Off
Lyrical murderers
Onslaught Pt 2
Rain Drops

Best track they ever made was Move On(Original Remix) because it had a concept, each of them told their stories, they showed off their lyrical abilities.
 5 years ago '08        #368
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
space
$19,564 | Props total: 2393 2393
Truth or Truth might be better than Move On (Remix). Love both though.
 5 years ago '09        #369
robollama 1 heat pts
space
space
$429 | Props total: 57 57
 Cooked Brickz said:
People were sh*tting on the first album when it came out, now everyone loves it.
Not really. Everybody liked SH album. That's what gave them all that blog coverage
 5 years ago '07        #370
JAY-H 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,006 | Props total: 372 372
listening now dont understand the hate ...so far so good
 5 years ago '07        #371
JAY-H 1 heat pts
space
space
imo my life is dope its a feel good song
 5 years ago '12        #372
King Jaffe Joe 23 heat pts23
space
space
$8,088 | Props total: 4761 4761
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Not even close

Budden's verses alone on the first album >>> this album

budden was average at best on the first album, that's the first time i ever saw a dude complement him on that album. his verse on die>any verse from him on the debut
 5 years ago '12        #373
King Jaffe Joe 23 heat pts23
space
space
$8,088 | Props total: 4761 4761
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
His verses on Microphone, Cut You Loose and Lyrical murderers >>> the 2nd album

The production sounds too formatted like an Eminem CD
microphone was great but I think die was better. lyrical murderers and cut you loose were good too but die is still better. it's budden own fault though that he's so lazy. average on the first album to me, wasnt even on the title track for this album and dropped some half a.ssed verses (throw that ) and wasnt on like 1/3 of the mixtape either. I agree that the first album>this one tho

Last edited by King Jaffe Joe; 08-23-2012 at 11:20 PM..
 08-23-2012, 11:38 PM         #374
funkdat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
First listen. Not one song besides the songs that were already out stood out as a banger. Album was kind of boring to me.
 5 years ago '07        #375
JAY-H 1 heat pts
space
space
first full listen this sh*t is flames f*ck yall talking bout ?
 08-24-2012, 12:54 AM         #376
Sharpshoota 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Will be copping this based on the strength of the mixtape and the best songs on the album. There's def. some filler sh*t, and Throw That is garbage, but if you take out the filler and put on the best tracks from the mixtape, you got yourself some high quality music.
 5 years ago '11        #377
omarnova 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,185 | Props total: 2 2
 JAY-H said:
first full listen this sh*t is flames f*ck yall talking bout ?
this!! sh*ts fire....fu*king #BARS
 5 years ago '07        #378
Sincere730 11 heat pts11
space
space
$9,621 | Props total: 5953 5953
Still on repeat
 5 years ago '12        #379
Thworldisyours 43 heat pts43
space
space
$6,747 | Props total: 13096 13096
 The Dark Knight said:
You're out of your damn mind. Hammerdance is better than The One. I bump Slaughterhouse on the regular, but it's not even close.

Best tracks on the debut:

Sound Off
Lyrical murderers
Onslaught Pt 2
Rain Drops

Best track they ever made was Move On(Original Remix) because it had a concept, each of them told their stories, they showed off their lyrical abilities.

[pic - click to view]

Where did I say The One was better than Hammer Dance?

And this....

[video - click to view]

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hammer Dance.
 5 years ago '06        #380
Hussle 36 heat pts36
space
space
$4,698 | Props total: 248 248
I wake up and my shirt is leakin', covered in sweat.
I'm dreamin' of being murdered when I'm sleepin'
Picture a person beefin', with him self and it's even,
worse when I'm drinkin', It hurts when I'm thinkin',
me verses my personal demons.
- Crooked I (Rescue Me)

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy