SlaughterHouse- Welcome to: Our House [Shady Debut] {Anticipation/Discussion} Thread

most viewed right now
 120
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
26 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 116
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 89
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 86
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
133 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #241
DJ Linx 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$890 | Props total: 1043 1043
 bibbyboi said:
Am i the only one that likes flip a bird?
That sh*t is fire! Album is good...I'd give it a solid 7.5/10...they obviously trynna appeal to the masses and I understand that...Throw That should've been no where near this album and I know all for of them went home pissed that Em was like "This is gonna be the new single!"....
 5 years ago '07        #242
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$22,348 | Props total: 2063 2063
 T_Buck said:
There's just too much Eminem on the album. Not literally, but a lot of the tracks just feel like they belong on Recovery. Same thing with Yelawolf's album. And the Bad Meets Evil album. Slaughterhouse should be rapping over Premo beats. Alchemist beats. Havoc beats. sh*t like that. Not Boi 1da, Alex Da Kidd, Hit Boy, and AraabMuzik beats. No disrespect to them, but that's just not Slaughterhouse.
this........
 5 years ago '07        #243
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$22,348 | Props total: 2063 2063
 DreamChasers said:
cuz they want you to focus on slaughterhouse
cant do that when most of the other tracks soound like Eminem tracks. only a few cuts on this album are Slaughterhouse songs. All the others are Eminem songs on slaugherhouse's album rap'd by SH
 5 years ago '07        #244
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
avatar space
space
$9,618 | Props total: 5472 5472
between the mixtape and this album

Slaughterhouse>>>>>>>



all I'm listening to.
 5 years ago '09        #245
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211 OP
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
get up is fuking dope just gotg home
 5 years ago '06        #246
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,902 | Props total: 1213 1213
only tracks i'm feelin are

rescue me
our way
the other side
hammerdance


rest are TRASH.
 5 years ago '11        #247
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$11,814 | Props total: 1196 1196
 240ka said:
cant do that when most of the other tracks soound like Eminem tracks. only a few cuts on this album are Slaughterhouse songs. All the others are Eminem songs on slaugherhouse's album rap'd by SH
So any good song is SH and any bad song is Eminem?

fu*k outta here
Some of you BX dudes try to hard..
 5 years ago '12        #248
King Jaffe Joe 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$8,090 | Props total: 4765 4765
 DJ Linx said:
That sh*t is fire! Album is good...I'd give it a solid 7.5/10...they obviously trynna appeal to the masses and I understand that...Throw That should've been no where near this album and I know all for of them went home pissed that Em was like "This is gonna be the new single!"....
probably only budden is, i saw someone say this in another thread[or it may have been this one]

royce is too shook from em and knows that with BME he's relevant again so he's not going to say anything and is the yes man

budden knows he fu*ked up[he said it on the deleted verse on gone] and will probably make another mood muzik and/or is depressed again

crooked i dont know

joel honestly feels like he just tagged along. besides TOT or coffin[he made me laugh] I felt absolutely nothing from him. maybe i just dont like him but it sounds like he's uninspired
 5 years ago '09        #249
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211 OP
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
rescue me>>>>>>..

zam finally a 10/10 song
 5 years ago '08        #250
Loyalist 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,155 | Props total: 305 305
 nameless1 said:
probably only budden is, i saw someone say this in another thread[or it may have been this one]

royce is too shook from em and knows that with BME he's relevant again so he's not going to say anything and is the yes man

budden knows he fu*ked up[he said it on the deleted verse on gone] and will probably make another mood muzik and/or is depressed again

crooked i dont know

joel honestly feels like he just tagged along. besides TOT or coffin[he made me laugh] I felt absolutely nothing from him. maybe i just dont like him but it sounds like he's uninspired
budden wasnt happy with throw that i heard (u can hear it in his sh*t verse too)

crook is just happy to have been part of a major label album probably (first in his career)
 5 years ago '12        #251
King Jaffe Joe 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$8,090 | Props total: 4765 4765
as for them all going solo if they break up[they wont unless budden decides to k!ll himself] i'd only fu*k with budden .The last thing I liked from Royce was death Is Certain, Joel I never fu*ked with and I didn't like Psalm 82:v6 much
 5 years ago '09        #252
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211 OP
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
frat house>>>>>...

10.10
 5 years ago '12        #253
King Jaffe Joe 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$8,090 | Props total: 4765 4765
 Loyalist said:
budden wasnt happy with throw that i heard (u can hear it in his sh*t verse too)

crook is just happy to have been part of a major label album probably (first in his career)
Look, they call me Joe Butt-In
I be around when them hoes strut in
This relationship is 50/50, if you meet me halfway I get the whole nut in
Cause I’m in town, just one day now spin round
Get your face out the way
And just when she want an encore, I’m gone
I’m sorry I couldn’t stay


and i agree about crooked
 5 years ago '08        #254
Loyalist 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,155 | Props total: 305 305
 nameless1 said:


and i agree about crooked
just turrible.... sh*ts worse than joell on coffin

both those 2 songs are atrocious
 5 years ago '09        #255
59fifty 
space
avatar space
space
$22,698 | Props total: 10152 10152
On 3rd listen dis sh*t hard...7/10 bcuz of the fillers
 5 years ago '06        #256
ohiostate7 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,979 | Props total: 241 241
Listening now
 5 years ago '07        #257
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$22,348 | Props total: 2063 2063
 norcal925 said:
So any good song is SH and any bad song is Eminem?

fu*k outta here
Some of you BX dudes try to hard..
If you cant hear the Eminem inspired songs then k!ll yourself.
 5 years ago '09        #258
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211 OP
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
some of the songs r just horrible.......ruins the album

but the others r really dope
 5 years ago '04        #259
RuFfRyDa_336 
space
avatar space
space
$887 | Props total: 38 38
 bibbyboi said:
Am i the only one that likes flip a bird?
nah that track is hard

minus the bs singles, think its a decent album 7/10 on a few listens
 5 years ago '11        #260
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$11,814 | Props total: 1196 1196
 240ka said:
If you cant hear the Eminem inspired songs then k!ll yourself.
I hear them and not all are bad.
If you didn't understand my point then k!ll yourself.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 42
Video inside Who is she!!
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
78 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
87 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 11
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy