Steph Kegels
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
197 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
88 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-24-2012, 03:14 PM         #141
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Patrick Galooly said:
worst president since he was born. Y'all getting trolled or y'all arguing with an idiot either way y'all lost.
[quote=notoriousthugzz;24361850] at a few congress members wanting to impeach obama and now "congress openly said they will get do w/e it takes to get him out of office" Damn man you are one stupid motherfu*ker. I bet you think OJ wasnt guilty too

Keep making more excuses for the worst president since I was born.[/QUOTE]

notoriousthugzz said:
So because george bush didnt send aid to.katrina victims obama is.not a bad.president?
So you didn't say President Obama is the worse president since you were born? Either you were born in 2008 or you have proof of something President Obama did that was worse than abandoning Americans or you're an idiot. Which one is it?
 5 years ago '11        #142
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 GetuOne said:
Racism at it's finest folks. White people vote for black president, black people never look back.
How is this racism? Learn your history son. The black vote has always been overwhelming for the democratic president, rather white or black.

[pic - click to view]

Even McCain got at least some percentage of the black vote and he voted against the MLK holiday. So yea, blame it on racism and not Romney's lack of appeal.

Last edited by Kadillac87; 08-24-2012 at 03:21 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #143
burtbeezy 3 heat pts
space
space
$498 | Props total: 111 111
 Leezee said:
^ yo cuz, do u have keyboard muscles... actually u sound ignorant because Im a White Irish-American Guy from Jersey and I would handle you son, so chill out.

I wouldn't vote for Romney because he has nothing to offer me being a 29Y/O guy selling cars to get by. Obama has to come more correct but Romney has nothing at all to offer me. I believe I would probably earn less money if Romney steps in office.

And I'm not an Idiot. Its people like you that get all crazy emotional and flip out with hate that are ruining this country....

comen from a black man that prolly the most sound thing i have heard from any anybody talkin about this sh*t ur picking a person based off wat he can do for u and your family and that a perfect reason to pick yea obama didnt come thur with his promises but how cud he wen he still had to fix sh*t that bush had set up from wen he was in office and ppl r really to dumb to see that u honeslty think it take 4 years to fix a counrty that helly in debt to wat they tell us everybody me personal i wudnt vote for neither becuz in order to have real change we have to stop picking just from the dem or the rep there other ppl who run for president and they might have better ideas we been picking from the same bunch of ppl since the 1700's if we wont change as ppl we have to do it our self and stop wait for some man like he is jesus and goign to magically turn it around with a flick of his finger
 5 years ago '06        #144
burtbeezy 3 heat pts
space
space
$498 | Props total: 111 111
 whouthinkitis said:
Those statistics goes to show that nobody in the black community is buying what Romney/Paul is selling frankly and to be honest they shouldn't but hey everybody has a right to vote their own way.

I really don't get all hyped up when it comes to politics period b/c the way I see all of them are liars in their own way. To those that are "crying" about voting for Obama in '08 and not keeping all his promises, what politician does? Since day one the folks in Congress has had it out for this man since he set foot in office. Nobody wants to work together to try to improve the issues or conditions this country is currently in right now.

I know this much if Romney gets in office you guys really think this country is fu*ked up now wait until he gets in there he is going to undo everything that Obama has done so far and cut back on a lot of programs and find ways to money in the rich folks pockets. Just what America needs another dumb a.ss Republican in office.

SIR u r my n*gga u hit it on the head str up i damn put the samething on facebook cuz ur right and how can umake promises complete wen he was fixin all of bushes problem
 5 years ago '10        #145
M2CEO 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$4,264 | Props total: 2654 2654
can anybody can tell me what good bush did in his 8 years in office?........................................... ................Im waiting.
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
93 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy