Aug 22 - Mitt Romney has Zero Percent of the Black Vote

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
28 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-23-2012, 10:08 PM         #121
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 notoriousthugzz said:
at you changing your post

thats why i quoted it in my post.. I knew a f*g like you would edit it. HAHAHA damn this kid just got caught red handed what a sad troll.

k!ll yourself
 5 years ago '11        #122
megalomaniacal 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,658 | Props total: 4769 4769
The black vote has always been democratic, stop the sensational a.ss stories for race wars
 08-23-2012, 11:09 PM         #123
ahenson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoTitleSince73 said:
Again you don't see the glaring differences between now and then, Glass/Steagall=gone, Citizens united, in. That with one of the most polarized electorates in history= the mess we have now. And the Senate isn't the whole problem, its Congress. Do you know the difference between the two? Would you like me to teach you? But nope its all Obamas fault

You're going to teach him about the difference between the Senate and Congress? Congress = House of Representatives + Senate.

Perfect example of why Jurisprudence >>> politics.
 5 years ago '11        #124
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
space
$8,857 | Props total: 1454 1454
Those statistics goes to show that nobody in the black community is buying what Romney/Paul is selling frankly and to be honest they shouldn't but hey everybody has a right to vote their own way.

I really don't get all hyped up when it comes to politics period b/c the way I see all of them are liars in their own way. To those that are "crying" about voting for Obama in '08 and not keeping all his promises, what politician does? Since day one the folks in Congress has had it out for this man since he set foot in office. Nobody wants to work together to try to improve the issues or conditions this country is currently in right now.

I know this much if Romney gets in office you guys really think this country is fu*ked up now wait until he gets in there he is going to undo everything that Obama has done so far and cut back on a lot of programs and find ways to money in the rich folks pockets. Just what America needs another dumb a.ss Republican in office.
 08-24-2012, 01:16 AM         #125
Lannister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm not voting at all lol
 5 years ago '11        #126
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
They said 94 percent not 100

You know theres alot of Uncle toms out there
 08-24-2012, 02:52 AM         #127
Zeeshine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 notoriousthugzz said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

It's so easy to make you obama supporters look asinine.
This guy clearly understands economics and finance... smh
 08-24-2012, 03:03 AM         #128
ddwilliams 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think this presidency race is becoming more of a landslide for Obama ....
 5 years ago '09        #129
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,188 | Props total: 3488 3488
*Chief keef voice* Mitt romney that's that n*gga I don't like.
 5 years ago '08        #130
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,102 | Props total: 12359 12359
 mrballer23 said:
I'm not voting at all lol
Not voting = a vote FOR ROMNEY

They don't want you to vote. JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!

They want you to get pissed off and stay home on election day. That is the only way the GOP can win the election.

They HATE Romney, but you best believe they are going to get out and vote for him. Because to them, even a Mormon, closet liberal, rich fat cat, flip-flopping bi*ch is better than having that NIGG3R in office.

You can still go vote and abstain from voting for a presidential candidate. There are more things on the ballot than just POTUS.

When they slide legislation in there that requires you to chop off your balls, you're going to wish you voted then.

I'm done talking about it, but you guys that think obama is so terrible (when Glass-Stegall was over-turned during the clinton administration) need to do more than just get your news from the closet republicans on this site.

If you don't vote at all, then you deserve whatever happens to your sorry a.ss. I don't mean that as a personal attack, that goes for anyone that has the right to vote and just chooses not to.
 08-24-2012, 09:20 AM         #131
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DEDOS said:
why would a black person whos not making over 250,000 a year vote for romney again?
Cause Romney is white have you not been reading?......Romney actually has a rather substantial black republican following who hates Obama as much as Fox news.......it's crazy how anti Obamians all revert to lies and bullsh*t to try to dignify thier beliefs.......l
 08-24-2012, 09:39 AM         #132
Leezee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Play4keepz32 said:
they both suck obama is a complete failure and just proves that color means nothing unless it is green...

and romney well he is just brutal also

Obama got pimped out by corporations early too, but its all there is
 5 years ago '11        #133
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
 Kadillac87 said:
Doesn't matter. GOP is doing a good job of getting these voter suppression laws passed.
Just weeding out the retards that have no business voting to begin with
 08-24-2012, 11:24 AM         #134
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Patrick Galooly said:
Naw I said this.

Put up or shut up time. Show Proof of Obama doing something worse than leaving a region of AMERICANS to fend for themselves without any aid after one of the biggest natural disasters in American history. No stupid smilies no thinly veiled racist insults just post proof.
(Crickets) good trolling job 8 pages not a single kernel of a fact posted.
 5 years ago '04        #135
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,842 | Props total: 2002 2002
 Patrick Galooly said:
(Crickets) good trolling job 8 pages not a single kernel of a fact posted.
So because george bush didnt send aid to.katrina victims obama is.not a bad.president?
 5 years ago '08        #136
Inglewood's Own 
space
space
$216 | Props total: 132 132
 tdnupe3 said:
I'm going to begin this insult-filled rant with a statement: "Your voting for more than just POTUS."

With that being said, it really angers me when people say things like this. Do you realize that people died for you to have the right to vote in elections? For you to have the right to have your voice heard and be counted as a god damn citizen.

There has to be a candidate running for senate, city council, congress, SOMETHING....... that stands for something that you believe in. If you don't vote, you're a lazy bi*ch in my book. Not that my opinion matters to you, but I just don't understand having the option to do so, and just saying fu*k it. Why would you even comment to say that you're not voting? Just keep your mouth shut. Your comment added nothing of substance.

As to your point: How did Obama fail? By not making you rich? Dude is clearly doing what he can with a congress that has basically said: "fu*k everything you stand for, you DAMN darkie". You got people in congress calling this dude a fu*king tar-baby and you have the nerve to say HE FAILED? They have (AND THIS IS FACTUAL) voted against things they initially introduced because he got behind the legislation. AND HE FAILED?

Your not voting IS EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT. THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO VOTE!!!! They have been on record as saying that their voter suppression efforts are going to ensure a Romney Victory.

Your not voting is basically a vote FOR ROMNEY.

There are people with felonies that WISH they could vote, and you have the right to do so and just opt out because you don't agree with EVERYTHING Obama has done.

That's childish.
This man gets it
 5 years ago '11        #137
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 GetuOne said:
Just weeding out the retards that have no business voting to begin with
90% of the population wouldn't vote then. It's weeding out the black ppl who usually don't have a license because they're too poor to own a car.
 5 years ago '04        #138
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,561 | Props total: 2833 2833
 tdnupe3 said:
Not voting = a vote FOR ROMNEY

They don't want you to vote. JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!

They want you to get pissed off and stay home on election day. That is the only way the GOP can win the election.

They HATE Romney, but you best believe they are going to get out and vote for him. Because to them, even a Mormon, closet liberal, rich fat cat, flip-flopping bi*ch is better than having that NIGG3R in office.

You can still go vote and abstain from voting for a presidential candidate. There are more things on the ballot than just POTUS.

When they slide legislation in there that requires you to chop off your balls, you're going to wish you voted then.

I'm done talking about it, but you guys that think obama is so terrible (when Glass-Stegall was over-turned during the clinton administration) need to do more than just get your news from the closet republicans on this site.

If you don't vote at all, then you deserve whatever happens to your sorry a.ss. I don't mean that as a personal attack, that goes for anyone that has the right to vote and just chooses not to.
i hear that but. . .sometimes a non-vote is just as powerful as a vote

Democrats been getting over on black people for years, cause they are the party that delivered the Civil Rights Act. n*ggas been dedicated voters for democrats since then

And the problem is, democrats havent been addressing black people concerns since the 80s because of it

It might serve as a nice wake up call if there was a presidential election and no n*ggas turned out to vote at all
 5 years ago '10        #139
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,971 | Props total: 1796 1796
i'd take obama over a mormon anyday of the week. not that a christian is too much better but hey....a lot better than a moron....opps i meant mormon
 5 years ago '11        #140
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
Racism at it's finest folks. White people vote for black president, black people never look back.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
68 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
295 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
135 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy