Aug 22 - Mitt Romney has Zero Percent of the Black Vote

most viewed right now
 135
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
165 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 91
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 68
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 63
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #101
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$18,808 | Props total: 1965 1965
 jbownzino said:
Iraq

The Iraq Resolution or the Iraq War Resolution (formally the Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq Resolution of 2002,[1]Pub.L. 107-243, 116*Stat.*1498, enacted October*16, 2002, H.J.Res. 114) is a joint resolution passed by the United States Congress in October 2002 as Public Law No: 107-243, authorizing military action against Iraq.

Every war fought by the United States since WWII has been fought by a vote to authorize military action by the Congress.
There is a difference between declaring war and a military engagement authorized by Congress.

For the umpteenth time

WE HAVENT DECLARED WAR ON A COUNTRY SINCE WORLD WAR II

You are wrong. I am right.
 08-23-2012, 09:32 PM         #102
jbownzino 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 notoriousthugzz said:
what do you call Libya, Yemen, Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia, Philippines? Do you understand what the "War on Terror" means? Jesus christ you are stupid

Explain
 08-23-2012, 09:33 PM         #103
jbownzino 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He's some fatass troll who blames himself being a nobody on the president.
 5 years ago '04        #104
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$18,808 | Props total: 1965 1965
 NoTitleSince73 said:
@ this simpleton. Learn how the gov works then get back to me.
Yea, because Bill Clinton sure had a problem with a senate minority for his party but its all congress fault for Obama. They were out to get him right.

Learn how bad of a president obama is then get back to me.
 5 years ago '04        #105
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$18,808 | Props total: 1965 1965
 jbownzino said:
He's some fatass troll who blames himself being a nobody on the president.
yea man 6' 180 lbs I'm so fat

You think we declared war on iraq and afghanistan
 08-23-2012, 09:34 PM         #106
jbownzino 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 notoriousthugzz said:
Yea, because Bill Clinton sure had a problem with a senate minority for his party but its all congress fault for Obama. They were out to get him right.

Learn how bad of a president obama is then get back to me.
Gotta be some fatass nerd troll

You still going to be a nobody no matter who is president.
 5 years ago '04        #107
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$18,808 | Props total: 1965 1965
 jbownzino said:
Gotta be some fatass nerd troll

You still going to be a nobody no matter who is president.
so hows that war with iraq and afghanistan coming

are we winning?

 08-23-2012, 09:37 PM         #108
jbownzino 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 notoriousthugzz said:
yea man 6' 180 lbs I'm so fat

You think we declared war on iraq and afghanistan
When did I say that? I said that we didn't declare on phillipines or Somalia and that we are not in 3 wars, lmao, you stay making sh*t up
 5 years ago '07        #109
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
avatar space
space
$55,195 | Props total: 19760 19760
 notoriousthugzz said:
Yea, because Bill Clinton sure had a problem with a senate minority for his party but its all congress fault for Obama. They were out to get him right.

Learn how bad of a president obama is then get back to me.
Again you don't see the glaring differences between now and then, Glass/Steagall=gone, Citizens united, in. That with one of the most polarized electorates in history= the mess we have now. And the Senate isn't the whole problem, its Congress. Do you know the difference between the two? Would you like me to teach you? But nope its all Obamas fault



Last edited by Ham Rove; 08-23-2012 at 09:40 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #110
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$18,808 | Props total: 1965 1965
 jbownzino said:
When did I say that? I said that we didn't declare on phillipines or Somalia and that we are not in 3 wars, lmao, you stay making sh*t up
at you changing your post

thats why i quoted it in my post.. I knew a f*g like you would edit it. HAHAHA damn this kid just got caught red handed what a sad troll.

k!ll yourself
 08-23-2012, 09:40 PM         #111
jbownzino 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 notoriousthugzz said:
at you changing your post

thats why i quoted it in my post.. I knew a f*g like you would edit it. HAHAHA damn this kid just got caught red handed what a sad troll.

k!ll yourself
You really took the time to edit and add that in like I actually posted it? fu*king nerd, like I said, you still ain't sh*t no matter who is president, fatass
 5 years ago '04        #112
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$18,808 | Props total: 1965 1965
 jbownzino said:
You really took the time to edit and add that in like I actually posted it? fu*king nerd, like I said, you still ain't sh*t no matter who is president, fatass
I can't edit that you tool.

Damn kid I feel really sad for you right now

I posted it at 10:24

He edited it at 10:33

But I changed it First time on the interwebz?
 08-23-2012, 09:41 PM         #113
jbownzino 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When did we go to war with the phillipines or Somalia? Facts please, troll
 08-23-2012, 09:42 PM         #114
jbownzino 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 notoriousthugzz said:
I can't edit that you tool.
I suck big d!cks every day, fu*k my loose as*hole.
Damn kid I feel really sad for you right now
Huh? You looking homo right now man..
 5 years ago '04        #115
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$18,808 | Props total: 1965 1965
 NoTitleSince73 said:
Again you don't see the glaring differences between now and then, Glass/Steagall=gone, Citizens united, in. That with one of the most polarized electorates in history= the mess we have now. And the Senate isn't the whole problem, its Congress. Do you know the difference between the two? Would you like me to teach you? But nope its all Obamas fault

You got it bro.

Thanks for teaching me that Obama is really an awesome president worthy of reelecting and its the evil congress that tried to shield me from the truth.

Thanks for opening my eyes

+1 vote obama
 08-23-2012, 09:44 PM         #116
jbownzino 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 notoriousthugzz said:
You got it bro.

Thanks for teaching me that Obama is really an awesome president worthy of reelecting and its the evil congress that tried to shield me from the truth.

Thanks for opening my eyes

+1 vote obama
He's mad because he's broke and can't afford them j's
 5 years ago '04        #117
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$18,808 | Props total: 1965 1965
Jared is getting upset that he got owned

And now unlike Obama I'm actually gonna stick to my word.

This is my last post in this thread.


[pic - click to view]

 08-23-2012, 09:46 PM         #118
jbownzino 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 notoriousthugzz said:
Jared is getting upset that he got owned

And now unlike Obama I'm actually gonna stick to my word.

This is my last post in this thread.


[pic - click to view]

Son you can say my name all you want, your momma already knows it too
 5 years ago '07        #119
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
avatar space
space
$55,195 | Props total: 19760 19760
 notoriousthugzz said:
You got it bro.

Thanks for teaching me that Obama is really an awesome president worthy of reelecting and its the evil congress that tried to shield me from the truth.

Thanks for opening my eyes

+1 vote obama
lol Im not even saying Obama is some great president, just that people exaggerate what exactly has happened and don't take other things that affect the situation into context. And yes Congress does suck, one of the worst congresses in history. But you're not capable of having a discussion based on the facts. So im done.
 5 years ago '07        #120
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
avatar space
space
$55,195 | Props total: 19760 19760
 DEDOS said:
why would a black person whos not making over 250,000 a year vote for romney again?
self hatred
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 50
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy