Aug 22 - Mitt Romney has Zero Percent of the Black Vote

most viewed right now
 120
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 100
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 88
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 69
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
16 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #61
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 400 400
 Rob De Niro said:
He's not the first black president in office
 5 years ago '04        #62
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$18,883 | Props total: 2020 2020
 NoTitleSince73 said:
lol @ this idiot calling anyone uneducated when he cant comprehend basic facts. Congress controls the purse strings, if congress doesn't give him the money for something how is he gonna do it? And Im sure your children will be accomplishing great feats just learning how to read considering the inbred retard stock they came from.
Weird how Clinton had to deal with a majority republican senate and yet he flourished and is one of the greatest presidents in history but all of Barack's failures are attributed to congress.

Lol at calling me an inbred retard because youre upset that barack is a failure. How sad

It's nice to see you getting so upset over what I'm saying... I guess the truth really does hurt
 08-23-2012, 08:42 PM         #63
jbownzino 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoTitleSince73 said:
Still Obamas fault.
Good argument.


[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '04        #64
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$18,883 | Props total: 2020 2020
 NoTitleSince73 said:
Still Obamas fault.
Nah somehow its congress' fault
 5 years ago '04        #65
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$18,883 | Props total: 2020 2020
 jbownzino said:
P.S. fu*k your gay a.ss info graphics that have no cited sources. TARP was passed under Bush.
Cool story bro.

Point out the one thing that's wrong and ignore everything else.

Yea, you're an obama voter
 5 years ago '04        #66
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$18,883 | Props total: 2020 2020
 notoriousthugzz said:
cool story bro

so to sum things up you voted for someone who promised something and didnt deliver and instead fu*ked things up even more and yet you are still going to vote for this person again why? (hes black) and you wont vote for romney why? (hes white) You see how that comes off right?

Idiots like you are the reason this country is going to sh*t. You should have been swallowed. Obama is one of the worst presidents EVER... whether hes black purple orange yellow. It's sad how ignorant this country really is. fu*kin disgusting.

I don't even think Mitt Romney is a good candidate either, personally I would vote for Ron Paul. But to just say oh well fu*k it we gave him 4 years and he didnt do anything he promised and every day our country gets weaker... lets just give him another 4 years and hope for the best is the some of dumbest most irrational lines of thought you can fu*kin have.
 Bizarreagain said:
Go suck Romney's d!ck some more, Obama is a far better choice than any of the f*ggots we have to chose from.
Reading comprehension 101.



You obama supporters really come off as intelligent human beings.
 5 years ago '07        #67
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20020 20020
 notoriousthugzz said:
Weird how Clinton had to deal with a majority republican senate and yet he flourished and is one of the greatest presidents in history but all of Barack's failures are attributed to congress.

Lol at calling me an inbred retard because youre upset that barack is a failure. How sad

It's nice to see you getting so upset over what I'm saying... I guess the truth really does hurt
Lol @ me insulting you=Im so upset. You're an idiot who cant comprehend facts. Do you know what the difference is between the Majority Clinton dealt with vs the one Obama did? This group of Republicans is too radical the group Clinton had wanted to work together to get sh*t done, this group does not and they have openly said they will do w/e it takes to get him out of office. That includes making the country default, not passing any jobs legislation etc. And then because of all that, ill informed dipsh*ts like yourself blame him. Great job. Keep pretending you're smarter than everyone with your "truth"

Ron Paul stan

oh and learn how to read, I said your kids will come from inbred stock, IE you fu*ked ur sister and had a kid. That wouldn't make you inbred.


Last edited by Ham Rove; 08-23-2012 at 08:52 PM..
 08-23-2012, 08:48 PM         #68
jbownzino 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 notoriousthugzz said:
Cool story bro.

Point out the one thing that's wrong and ignore everything else.

Yea, you're an obama voter
I didn't even need to google to know that we are not in 3 wars, as*hole.
 5 years ago '07        #69
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20020 20020
 jbownzino said:
Good argument.


[pic - click to view]

I was being sarcastic lol
 08-23-2012, 08:52 PM         #70
jbownzino 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoTitleSince73 said:
I was being sarcastic lol
 08-23-2012, 08:55 PM         #71
jbownzino 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 notoriousthugzz said:
Cool story bro.

Point out the one thing that's wrong and ignore everything else.

Yea, you're an obama voter
First of all, you are talking like you are so educated. Unfortunately, you post graphics that have no sources cited off some blog, have no credibility, are taken out of context. The burden of proof is on you, not me, it's your information, "Mr. Education".
 5 years ago '04        #72
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$18,883 | Props total: 2020 2020
 NoTitleSince73 said:
Lol @ me insulting you=Im so upset. You're an idiot who cant comprehend facts. Do you know what the difference is between the Majority Clinton dealt with vs the one Obama did? This group of Republicans is too radical the group Clinton had wanted to work together to get sh*t done, this group does not and they have openly said they will do w/e it takes to get him out of office. That includes making the country default, not passing any jobs legislation etc. And then because of all that, ill informed dipsh*ts like yourself blame him. Great job. Keep pretending you're smarter than everyone with your "truth"

Ron Paul stan
at a few congress members wanting to impeach obama and now "congress openly said they will get do w/e it takes to get him out of office" Damn man you are one stupid motherfu*ker. I bet you think OJ wasnt guilty too

Keep making more excuses for the worst president since I was born.
 5 years ago '04        #73
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$18,883 | Props total: 2020 2020
 jbownzino said:
I didn't even need to google to know that we are not in 3 wars, as*hole.
what do you call Libya, Yemen, Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia, Philippines? Do you understand what the "War on Terror" means? Jesus christ you are stupid
 5 years ago '04        #74
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$18,883 | Props total: 2020 2020
 jbownzino said:
First of all, you are talking like you are so educated. Unfortunately, you post graphics that have no sources cited off some blog, have no credibility, are taken out of context. The burden of proof is on you, not me, it's your information, "Mr. Education".
You don't think we were in multiple wars

Your opinion is irrelevant
 08-23-2012, 09:00 PM         #75
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 notoriousthugzz said:
at a few congress members wanting to impeach obama and now "congress openly said they will get do w/e it takes to get him out of office" Damn man you are one stupid motherfu*ker. I bet you think OJ wasnt guilty too

Keep making more excuses for the worst president since I was born.
worst president since he was born. Y'all getting trolled or y'all arguing with an idiot either way y'all lost.
 5 years ago '04        #76
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$18,883 | Props total: 2020 2020
I just spent the last 2 hours debating whether or not Barack Obama was a good president or not.

I lost

Good job trolls, enjoy your evening.
 5 years ago '07        #77
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20020 20020
 notoriousthugzz said:
at a few congress members wanting to impeach obama and now "congress openly said they will get do w/e it takes to get him out of office" Damn man you are one stupid motherfu*ker. I bet you think OJ wasnt guilty too

Keep making more excuses for the worst president since I was born.
lol Im the stupid one yet you've posted no FACTS.


[video - click to view]

Soo i guess thats me making sh*t up? in case your dumbass doesn't know thats Mitch Mcconell. Hes the minority leader of the Senate. Flat out saying their number one priority is to make sure he doesn't get a 2nd term. You think its a coincidence he says that, and then there is a record number of filibusters, accompanied with Congress passing legislation at all time low? Yeah Im the stupid one Go drink some bleach to prevent future generations from having to deal with your stupidity.
 5 years ago '04        #78
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$18,883 | Props total: 2020 2020
 Patrick Galooly said:
worst president since he was born. Y'all getting trolled or y'all arguing with an idiot either way y'all lost.
says a guy with obama in his avy.


hmmmmmm I wonder what side of the argument you will be on

outb4anotherbarackstanmentionscongress

 08-23-2012, 09:01 PM         #79
jbownzino 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 notoriousthugzz said:
what do you call Libya, Yemen, Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia, Philippines? Do you understand what the "War on Terror" means? Jesus christ you are stupid
Once again, with no proof. War means it was declared by congress, smart guy. Show me where we declared war on any of those


Last edited by jbownzino; 08-23-2012 at 09:38 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #80
audiodiitons 
space
avatar space
space
$1,457 | Props total: 1311 1311
 notoriousthugzz said:
Lol at obama supporters blaming congress for any and all of baracks failures

20 years from now when my children are reading from books how awful Barack's presidency was for this country I wonder how many of them will mention congress.

This is pointless.. you barack supporters are uneducated tools. Why do I even bother coming into this section anymore. BX News section is a sad look at the future of this country.
You have the name CALLMEPOOP and Notoriousthugzz with an avatar of a marginal NBA player from Philadelphia's worst current franchise and you say you're educated. I live in the city of brotherly love and your ignorance is definitely in the minority. You are free to like or vote for whomever you choose, but twisting facts only verifies your idiocy.

It is obvious that you have little knowledge of current politics and none of the past. There are different branches of government for a reason. We live in a democracy, not anarchy, monarchy, communism, socialism, capitalism (argumentative), etc. Not only that, we are also governed by STATE laws as well as FEDERAL. Obama is not a dictator and no President under our current government will ever be. It comes down to money, power, and respect and it is not in the control of one man.

Lastly, times have changed and ALL public figures are held to a higher standard and a larger microscope or microcosm of culpability. Obama is far from the worst President, rather he is the most vilified.


Last edited by audiodiitons; 08-23-2012 at 09:04 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 56
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
69 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 46
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 35
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 14
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy