Aug 22 - Mitt Romney has Zero Percent of the Black Vote

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
23 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
96 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
72 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-23-2012, 07:37 PM         #41
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rob De Niro said:
He's not the first black president in office
here we go..
 5 years ago '11        #42
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
A gang of excuse making toms and crackers here y'all succ monkey nuts yell™
 5 years ago '04        #43
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,906 | Props total: 2030 2030
 NoTitleSince73 said:
if u need to be explained as to why unemployment, gas prices adn the credit downgrade aren't obamas fault you're an idiot.
So youre going to tell me that we had a AAA rating through the great depression and the recession in 82 but barack not even being in office for 3 years and we get downgraded and he has no blame?

Granted he inherited the unemployment problem, and it is declining from 2 years ago, but its still higher than when he took over. But lets pass the blame again.

The trillions of debt we are in aren't his fault either I guess?

Go Rodney king yourself
 5 years ago '11        #44
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 notoriousthugzz said:
So youre going to tell me that we had a AAA rating through the great depression and the recession in 82 but barack not even being in office for 3 years and we get downgraded and he has no blame?

Granted he inherited the unemployment problem, and it is declining from 2 years ago, but its still higher than when he took over. But lets pass the blame again.

Go Rodney king yourself
You do know we were donwgraded because the creditors saw how dysfunctional Congress was, right? Not the POTUS, but Congress.

The debt ceiling is a routine vote raised every year, but once a black man get in office, people want to complain about we need a balanced budget. Don't blame Obama, blame the people who elected those non compromising Tea Party candidates whose only mission is to get Barack out of office. Republicans said it from day one, our goal is to make Obama a one term president. Not help the country succeed, but to make sure that Obama fails. Then they want to call people unpatriotic.

We can tell you get all your "facts" from Fox News.

Last edited by Kadillac87; 08-23-2012 at 07:59 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #45
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,234 | Props total: 20028 20028
 notoriousthugzz said:

Go Rodney king yourself

do u know why it got downgraded? CONGRESS. Thats why it got lowered, they wouldnt raise the debt ceiling to pay for services/things we've already accumulated. Of course you wouldn't know that cause you're an idiot who just says "oh look unemployment! Credit Downgrade!!! ITS OBAMAS FAULT! And yes Unemployment is higher than everyone wants it, well except you know CONGRESS again who refuse to do anything to help the economy. But no i guess its all Obamas fault since he doesn't have 2 other branches of gov to deal with.he can just unilaterally do things with cooperation from Congress
 5 years ago '07        #46
space
space
 tupacnasfan said:
Because he along with congress are making things even worse, there all bought and paid for by goldman sachs and the federal reserve, their all working together.
moron
 5 years ago '06        #47
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 notoriousthugzz said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

It's so easy to make you obama supporters look asinine.
these "facts" are skewed and easily manipulated out of context
 5 years ago '08        #48
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,359 | Props total: 276 276
republicans knew this would happen tho. why you think they were so eager to pass the law for voters to need proof of ID, they know alot of n*ggas that usually dont vote, but voted for Obama, wont have ID.

and too lazy to get proof of ID...like idiots......my people embarass me sometimes....

Last edited by iPunish901; 08-23-2012 at 08:13 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #49
space
space
 tupacnasfan said:
QUIT SAYING NOBAMA'S NAME, THEIR ALL WORK TOGETHER as*holeS!
get off my d!ck u conspiracy clown
 5 years ago '12        #50
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
space
$16,392 | Props total: 5652 5652
obama or Romney.....
 08-23-2012, 08:20 PM         #51
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

If they vote
 5 years ago '06        #52
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,616 | Props total: 8924 8924
Lmaooooo @ believing fact sheets.

Sheep
 5 years ago '04        #53
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
on the strength of the title alone
 5 years ago '04        #54
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,906 | Props total: 2030 2030
Lol at obama supporters blaming congress for any and all of baracks failures

20 years from now when my children are reading from books how awful Barack's presidency was for this country I wonder how many of them will mention congress.

This is pointless.. you barack supporters are uneducated tools. Why do I even bother coming into this section anymore. BX News section is a sad look at the future of this country.
 5 years ago '07        #55
space
space
lol @ this idiot calling anyone uneducated when he cant comprehend basic facts. Congress controls the purse strings, if congress doesn't give him the money for something how is he gonna do it? And Im sure your children will be accomplishing great feats just learning how to read considering the inbred retard stock they came from.
 08-23-2012, 08:34 PM         #56
jbownzino 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Son I come from very humble beginnings and have made a decent life for myself through hard work. Half of you don't know sh*t about the American dream. You sit around not doing sh*t and blame your president. You think sh*t was easy during WW2? How about the late seventies under Carter? Stop being a pus*y and step up. Stop blaming others for your life like if the right candidate came along you'd magically be balling out and sh*t.
 5 years ago '07        #57
space
space
 tupacnasfan said:
Co-Sign.
you also co sign alex jones you lose.
 08-23-2012, 08:35 PM         #58
jbownzino 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
P.S. fu*k your gay a.ss info graphics that have no cited sources. TARP was passed under Bush.
 5 years ago '07        #59
space
space
 jbownzino said:
P.S. fu*k your gay a.ss info graphics that have no cited sources. TARP was passed under Bush.
Still Obamas fault.
 5 years ago '04        #60
Bizarreagain 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,173 | Props total: 8 8
 notoriousthugzz said:
cool story bro

so to sum things up you voted for someone who promised something and didnt deliver and instead fu*ked things up even more and yet you are still going to vote for this person again why? (hes black) and you wont vote for romney why? (hes white) You see how that comes off right?

Idiots like you are the reason this country is going to sh*t. You should have been swallowed. Obama is one of the worst presidents EVER... whether hes black purple orange yellow. It's sad how ignorant this country really is. fu*kin disgusting.

I don't even think Mitt Romney is a good candidate either, personally I would vote for Ron Paul. But to just say oh well fu*k it we gave him 4 years and he didnt do anything he promised and every day our country gets weaker... lets just give him another 4 years and hope for the best is the some of dumbest most irrational lines of thought you can fu*kin have.

Go suck Romney's d!ck some more, Obama is a far better choice than any of the f*ggots we have to chose from.
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
113 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy