Aug 22 - Mitt Romney has Zero Percent of the Black Vote

most viewed right now
 81
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 70
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 64
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 54
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
73 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #21
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$18,834 | Props total: 2001 2001
 Leezee said:
^ yo cuz, do u have keyboard muscles... actually u sound ignorant because Im a White Irish-American Guy from Jersey and I would handle you son, so chill out.

I wouldn't vote for Romney because he has nothing to offer me being a 29Y/O guy selling cars to get by. Obama has to come more correct but Romney has nothing at all to offer me. I believe I would probably earn less money if Romney steps in office.

And I'm not an Idiot. Its people like you that get all crazy emotional and flip out with hate that are ruining this country....

So, what do you think youre cool because youre white and voted for obama? Do your black friends like you more or something? Do you think you are some hip white guy or something? Keep talking about internet muscles and then talking about how you would handle me.

Go vote for obama again and then come back and tell me I'm ruining the country.

Jesus christ it's time to move to Canada. There's no hope left for this country filled to the brim with ignorance and stupidity. Give me my 3 months wait for a hospital if I don't have to deal with these idiots anymore.
 08-23-2012, 05:46 PM         #22
ahenson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tdnupe3 said:
I'm going to begin this insult-filled rant with a statement: "Your voting for more than just POTUS."

With that being said, it really angers me when people say things like this. Do you realize that people died for you to have the right to vote in elections? For you to have the right to have your voice heard and be counted as a god damn citizen.

There has to be a candidate running for senate, city council, congress, SOMETHING....... that stands for something that you believe in. If you don't vote, you're a lazy bi*ch in my book. Not that my opinion matters to you, but I just don't understand having the option to do so, and just saying fu*k it. Why would you even comment to say that you're not voting? Just keep your mouth shut. Your comment added nothing of substance.

As to your point: How did Obama fail? By not making you rich? Dude is clearly doing what he can with a congress that has basically said: "fu*k everything you stand for, you DAMN darkie". You got people in congress calling this dude a fu*king tar-baby and you have the nerve to say HE FAILED? They have (AND THIS IS FACTUAL) voted against things they initially introduced because he got behind the legislation. AND HE FAILED?

Your not voting IS EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT. THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO VOTE!!!! They have been on record as saying that their voter suppression efforts are going to ensure a Romney Victory.

Your not voting is basically a vote FOR ROMNEY.

There are people with felonies that WISH they could vote, and you have the right to do so and just opt out because you don't agree with EVERYTHING Obama has done.

That's childish.


So how has voting for Obama changed your life? Rise in income? Better s3x? Healthier? Better infrastructure in your city? More affordable gas? Better education? Lower personal taxes? more freedom? What is it.
 08-23-2012, 05:57 PM         #23
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Real n*ggas dont vote, we dont give af bout that sh*t out chea, obama aint payin my bills son, Mitt not cleaning my toliet after i take a sh*t in it, fu*k are u voting for?
 5 years ago '12        #24
CosbySweater 297 heat pts297
space
avatar space
space
$36,117 | Props total: 15673 15673
 RaptorsLost said:
it isnt as big of a deal because alot of black people either dont vote or get the opportunity to vote.
remember when gay marriage was banned in california? that was due to black votes because most black people dont like homos. black people need to understand that theirvote is pretty powerful.


im canadian tho so what do i know tho
How's Canada lookin up there?

Might need a change of scenery
 08-23-2012, 05:58 PM         #25
Leezee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
POOP ur full of anger, there is no fix for that. What, I cant vote for a man that i think would be the best choice at that time and it becomes a race thing. ???? Also, the fact that we can sit here and argue about this IS AMERICAN so dont get so offended by a difference of opinion. POOP your attitude IS the problem. Anyway, You have your vote in November so go be American and vote for your choice.
 5 years ago '12        #26
CosbySweater 297 heat pts297
space
avatar space
space
$36,117 | Props total: 15673 15673
 Skratch said:
Real n*ggas dont vote, we dont give af bout that sh*t out chea, obama aint payin my bills son, Mitt not cleaning my toliet after i take a sh*t in it, fu*k are u voting for?

[pic - click to view]



I don't even know where to start....
 5 years ago '04        #27
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$18,834 | Props total: 2001 2001
 regulate said:
The bolded pretty much nullifies anything you have to say on the subject. Obama didnt live up to his promises, but to say he's anywhere near the worst is just asinine.

[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



It's so easy to make you obama supporters look asinine.


Last edited by notoriousthugzz; 08-23-2012 at 06:25 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #28
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19928 19928
yeah cause the credit downgrade was obamas fault, unemployment is his fault so is gas prices I swear dudes are dumb as fu*k.
 5 years ago '07        #29
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,615 | Props total: 3238 3238
 notoriousthugzz said:

[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



It's so easy to make you obama supporters look asinine.





You just proved that you're the idiot for posting that propaganda
 5 years ago '07        #30
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19928 19928
 tupacnasfan said:
Because he's making it much worse now, he's a puppet just like the clinton's, the bushes and the rest of the NWO aka New World Order Trashy Filth.
You can just stop replying to me, all you post is conspiracy nonsense and jerk off Ron Paul You add nothing of substance to the conversation. Its the NWO blah blah blah
 5 years ago '07        #31
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19928 19928
 tupacnasfan said:
I'M SAYING THE TRUTH bi*chASS!

The New World Order is coming and you better wake up!
die already.
 5 years ago '07        #32
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$41,054 | Props total: 30352 30352
 notoriousthugzz said:

[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



It's so easy to make you obama supporters look asinine.


This dude is an imbecile
 08-23-2012, 06:53 PM         #33
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tdnupe3 said:
I'm going to begin this insult-filled rant with a statement: "Your voting for more than just POTUS."

With that being said, it really angers me when people say things like this. Do you realize that people died for you to have the right to vote in elections? For you to have the right to have your voice heard and be counted as a god damn citizen.

There has to be a candidate running for senate, city council, congress, SOMETHING....... that stands for something that you believe in. If you don't vote, you're a lazy bi*ch in my book. Not that my opinion matters to you, but I just don't understand having the option to do so, and just saying fu*k it. Why would you even comment to say that you're not voting? Just keep your mouth shut. Your comment added nothing of substance.

As to your point: How did Obama fail? By not making you rich? Dude is clearly doing what he can with a congress that has basically said: "fu*k everything you stand for, you DAMN darkie". You got people in congress calling this dude a fu*king tar-baby and you have the nerve to say HE FAILED? They have (AND THIS IS FACTUAL) voted against things they initially introduced because he got behind the legislation. AND HE FAILED?

Your not voting IS EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT. THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO VOTE!!!! They have been on record as saying that their voter suppression efforts are going to ensure a Romney Victory.

Your not voting is basically a vote FOR ROMNEY.

There are people with felonies that WISH they could vote, and you have the right to do so and just opt out because you don't agree with EVERYTHING Obama has done.

That's childish.
That guy's white. Nobody had to die for him to vote besides native Americans.
 08-23-2012, 06:58 PM         #34
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 notoriousthugzz said:
cool story bro

so to sum things up you voted for someone who promised something and didnt deliver and instead fu*ked things up even more and yet you are still going to vote for this person again why? (hes black) and you wont vote for romney why? (hes white) You see how that comes off right?

Idiots like you are the reason this country is going to sh*t. You should have been swallowed. Obama is one of the worst presidents EVER... whether hes black purple orange yellow. It's sad how ignorant this country really is. fu*kin disgusting.

I don't even think Mitt Romney is a good candidate either, personally I would vote for Ron Paul. But to just say oh well fu*k it we gave him 4 years and he didnt do anything he promised and every day our country gets weaker... lets just give him another 4 years and hope for the best is the some of dumbest most irrational lines of thought you can fu*kin have.
Somebody point out the time President Obama left an entire region of people to fend for themselves after one of the biggest natural disasters in U.S. history. How about the time somebody flew a plane into a building and president Obama just kept reading?
 5 years ago '04        #35
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
 DrX said:
fu*k both dem and rep....im not a sheep playing that game
 V.R. Nabor said:
fu*k hobama and that other guy
 5 years ago '10        #36
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 NoTitleSince73 said:
yeah cause the credit downgrade was obamas fault, unemployment is his fault so is gas prices I swear dudes are dumb as fu*k.
So many idiots in this thread. I can't believe half of the stuff Im reading in this thread.
 08-23-2012, 07:27 PM         #37
ahenson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tupacnasfan said:
This country is as dead as a doornail.
How so? Explain.
 5 years ago '04        #38
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$18,834 | Props total: 2001 2001
 Patrick Galooly said:
Somebody point out the time President Obama left an entire region of people to fend for themselves after one of the biggest natural disasters in U.S. history. How about the time somebody flew a plane into a building and president Obama just kept reading?
Somebody point out the time I said President Bush was a good president.
 5 years ago '04        #39
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$18,834 | Props total: 2001 2001
 NoTitleSince73 said:
yeah cause the credit downgrade was obamas fault, unemployment is his fault so is gas prices I swear dudes are dumb as fu*k.
Who's fault is it then? CHANGE YES WE CAN

 ghost8 said:



You just proved that you're the idiot for posting that propaganda
CHANGE YES WE CAN

 stogz said:


This dude is an imbecile
CHANGE YES WE CAN

3 obama voters right here
 5 years ago '07        #40
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19928 19928
 notoriousthugzz said:
Who's fault is it then? CHANGE YES WE CAN



CHANGE YES WE CAN



CHANGE YES WE CAN

3 obama voters right here
if u need to be explained as to why unemployment, gas prices adn the credit downgrade aren't obamas fault you're an idiot.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
165 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
236 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
172 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
74 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
70 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy