most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
121 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #1
6726 pageviews
166 comments

servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,311 | Props total: 1079 1079
Aug 22 - Mitt Romney has Zero Percent of the Black Vote

[pic - click to view]

It’s now official…at least according to a new NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll. Among black voters, President Barack Obama is beating his Republican opponent Mitt Romney by 94 percent to 0 percent.

This, even after Romney addressed the NAACP in July to try and make his case among African Americans.

“With 90 percent of African Americans voting for Democrats, some of you may wonder why a Republican would bother to campaign in the African-American community, and to address the NAACP,” Romney said to the audience. “Of course, one reason is that I hope to represent all Americans, of every race, creed or s3xual orientation, from the poorest to the richest and everyone in between.”

Although Romney was greeted with polite applause, he was booed soundly when he said he would repeal president Obama’s healthcare law.

Romney is also losing in the poll among Latinos, nearly 2 to 1, and the poll has President Obama ahead among all registered voters, 48 percent to Romney’s 44 percent.

Meanwhile, the poll also shows the president pulling in around 40 percent of white voters, which would be a historic low for a winning candidate if he’s re-elected in November, reports The Huffington Post. (No Democrat has won the white vote since 1964, the year President Lyndon Johnson signed the Civil Rights Act into law.)

A report released in July found that President Obama would need to improve upon his record 2008 showing with black voters or he would struggle mightily in several key states that remain up for grabs.

[pic - click to view]

link

166 comments for "Aug 22 - Mitt Romney has Zero Percent of the Black Vote"

5 years ago '05        #2
stanis3k 31 heat pts31
space
space
$4,530 | Props total: 273 273
 5 years ago '04        #3
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,475 | Props total: 2705 2705
the only threat for obama is if people forget to vote
 5 years ago '10        #4
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 gimmethat said:
Which is ENTIRELY possible.

The vibe aint like it was 4 years ago. In 08 I remember being a Junior in college and NOBODY wanted to be the person who didn't vote for the first black president.

I remember on election day it was a ghost town on campus cuz everybody was out voting.

This time around, don't seem like people care. The attitude is "Eh, at least I can say that I saw a black president in office. Im good"
 08-22-2012, 06:45 PM         #5
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm not gonna vote. I'd never vote for Romney and I would never vote for Obama to fail again.
 5 years ago '11        #6
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
Doesn't matter. GOP is doing a good job of getting these voter suppression laws passed.
 08-22-2012, 07:34 PM         #7
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k both dem and rep....im not a sheep playing that game
 5 years ago '08        #8
V.R. Nabor 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,144 | Props total: 3040 3040
fu*k hobama and that other guy
servesurite slapped this ish

5 years ago '07        #9
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,037 | Props total: 30331 30331
 gimmethat said:
Forget to vote... or CAN'T vote?

What does it matter if Obama has 100% of the black vote, in a poll, if 40% of those people will be barred from voting due to some unconstitutional law or otherwise?
 5 years ago '07        #10
Rob De Niro 120 heat pts120
space
space
$13,488 | Props total: 668 668
 TheMindOf said:
Which is ENTIRELY possible.

The vibe aint like it was 4 years ago. In 08 I remember being a Junior in college and NOBODY wanted to be the person who didn't vote for the first black president.

I remember on election day it was a ghost town on campus cuz everybody was out voting.

This time around, don't seem like people care. The attitude is "Eh, at least I can say that I saw a black president in office. Im good"
He's not the first black president in office
 5 years ago '04        #11
slipnslide85 88 heat pts88
space
space
$7,717 | Props total: 5088 5088
at literally having 0%
 5 years ago '12        #12
AceBoogie 45 heat pts45
space
space
$6,201 | Props total: 59 59
it isnt as big of a deal because alot of black people either dont vote or get the opportunity to vote.
remember when gay marriage was banned in california? that was due to black votes because most black people dont like homos. black people need to understand that theirvote is pretty powerful.

im canadian tho so what do i know tho
 5 years ago '08        #13
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,087 | Props total: 12304 12304
 StatisticZ said:
I'm not gonna vote. I'd never vote for Romney and I would never vote for Obama to fail again.
I'm going to begin this insult-filled rant with a statement: "Your voting for more than just POTUS."

With that being said, it really angers me when people say things like this. Do you realize that people died for you to have the right to vote in elections? For you to have the right to have your voice heard and be counted as a god damn citizen.

There has to be a candidate running for senate, city council, congress, SOMETHING....... that stands for something that you believe in. If you don't vote, you're a lazy bi*ch in my book. Not that my opinion matters to you, but I just don't understand having the option to do so, and just saying fu*k it. Why would you even comment to say that you're not voting? Just keep your mouth shut. Your comment added nothing of substance.

As to your point: How did Obama fail? By not making you rich? Dude is clearly doing what he can with a congress that has basically said: "fu*k everything you stand for, you DAMN darkie". You got people in congress calling this dude a fu*king tar-baby and you have the nerve to say HE FAILED? They have (AND THIS IS FACTUAL) voted against things they initially introduced because he got behind the legislation. AND HE FAILED?

Your not voting IS EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT. THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO VOTE!!!! They have been on record as saying that their voter suppression efforts are going to ensure a Romney Victory.

Your not voting is basically a vote FOR ROMNEY.

There are people with felonies that WISH they could vote, and you have the right to do so and just opt out because you don't agree with EVERYTHING Obama has done.

That's childish.
 5 years ago '11        #14
rec1989 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,543 | Props total: 19 19
^ fu*k you

dems/reps

I ain't voting
 5 years ago '08        #15
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,087 | Props total: 12304 12304
 rec1989 said:
^ fu*k you

dems/reps

I ain't voting
That's a very adult response. Clearly you have thought this through and I applaud you for taking a stand against.....................................

What is your reason for not voting again?
 5 years ago '04        #16
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,833 | Props total: 1995 1995
So having 0% of 0 is how much again?
 08-23-2012, 05:25 PM         #17
Leezee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
both two big bags of wind. Romney is out of touch and Obama never came thru with his promises of change. I voted for him, hate on my view but the truth is he could have made any change he wanted to in his 1st Hundred days, he had a democtatic House and Senate that were riding by his side and he didn't do anything.... he could have flip this country up-side-down for the ultimate better. Basically I chalk it up to him as a man not capable of making the hard decisions that a true leader must. Sucks cuz that is what I voted for and never saw it. And Im not talkin his healthcare reform, that was good but Im talking the BIG issues that WERE and STILL going on such as unemployment, class seperation, burocratic laws, ect......

I dont want to vote because of this but I will and I will most likely vote for Obama again in hopes that he will be more radical in his final term

F Romney tho, he sucks
 5 years ago '04        #18
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,833 | Props total: 1995 1995
 Leezee said:
both two big bags of wind. Romney is out of touch and Obama never came thru with his promises of change. I voted for him, hate on my view but the truth is he could have made any change he wanted to in his 1st Hundred days, he had a democtatic House and Senate that were riding by his side and he didn't do anything.... he could have flip this country up-side-down for the ultimate better. Basically I chalk it up to him as a man not capable of making the hard decisions that a true leader must. Sucks cuz that is what I voted for and never saw it. And Im not talkin his healthcare reform, that was good but Im talking the BIG issues that WERE and STILL going on such as unemployment, class seperation, burocratic laws, ect......

I dont want to vote because of this but I will and I will most likely vote for Obama again in hopes that he will be more radical in his final term

F Romney tho, he sucks
cool story bro

so to sum things up you voted for someone who promised something and didnt deliver and instead fu*ked things up even more and yet you are still going to vote for this person again why? (hes black) and you wont vote for romney why? (hes white) You see how that comes off right?

Idiots like you are the reason this country is going to sh*t. You should have been swallowed. Obama is one of the worst presidents EVER... whether hes black purple orange yellow. It's sad how ignorant this country really is. fu*kin disgusting.

I don't even think Mitt Romney is a good candidate either, personally I would vote for Ron Paul. But to just say oh well fu*k it we gave him 4 years and he didnt do anything he promised and every day our country gets weaker... lets just give him another 4 years and hope for the best is the some of dumbest most irrational lines of thought you can fu*kin have.

Last edited by notoriousthugzz; 08-23-2012 at 05:34 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #19
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,716 | Props total: 2015 2015
He said he relates with black people b/c his ancestors were slave owners.. smh.
 08-23-2012, 05:37 PM         #20
Leezee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ yo cuz, do u have keyboard muscles... actually u sound ignorant because Im a White Irish-American Guy from Jersey and I would handle you son, so chill out.

I wouldn't vote for Romney because he has nothing to offer me being a 29Y/O guy selling cars to get by. Obama has to come more correct but Romney has nothing at all to offer me. I believe I would probably earn less money if Romney steps in office.

And I'm not an Idiot. Its people like you that get all crazy emotional and flip out with hate that are ruining this country....

Home      

most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
169 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
91 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
203 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
229 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Matt Barnes retires
52 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
91 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
263 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy