Zavvi confirms release date for GTA V

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
25 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '08        #61
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,028 | Props total: 5088 5088
The only first day game with me this shall be copped
 5 years ago '08        #62
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,574 | Props total: 17244 17244
With the financial flop that was Max Payne 3, Take 2 has to rush this out this year, that's the bottom line here. This was coming in May 2013 but they can't afford to do that, they got 3 big monster games Bordernlands2....2K13....GTA V to round off a mega financial fall season for Take 2, it would more than make up for the financial flop MP3.
 08-22-2012, 11:15 PM         #63
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
With the financial flop that was Max Payne 3, Take 2 has to rush this out this year, that's the bottom line here. This was coming in May 2013 but they can't afford to do that, they got 3 big monster games Bordernlands2....2K13....GTA V to round off a mega financial fall season for Take 2, it would more than make up for the financial flop MP3.
They don't have to do anything.

It's not coming 2012. It's a week till September and 0 new real info on GTA, no new video footage and no hint at a release and you expect me to believe it's going to release in 3 months? Get real.

You wanna know why no real gaming site has even spoke about this rumor? Because it's a sh*tty rumor that's popped up a dozen times. Ones the reasons i don't even like coming to this section is because it's filled with more rumors then actual news. This section is basically Kotaku lite. It's as if Kotakus comment section ran this section.

Last edited by IronMaiden; 08-22-2012 at 11:18 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #64
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,906 | Props total: 21056 21056
 IronMaiden said:
They don't have to do anything.

It's not coming 2012. It's a week till September and 0 new real info on GTA, no new video footage and no hint at a release and you expect me to believe it's going to release in 3 months? Get real.

You wanna know why no real gaming site has even spoke about this rumor? Because it's a sh*tty rumor that's popped up a dozen times. Ones the reasons i don't even like coming to this section is because it's filled with more rumors then actual news. This section is basically Kotaku lite. It's as if Kotakus comment section ran this section.
 08-23-2012, 12:01 AM         #65
EpodnamrA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"UPDATE: The legal representatives of Zavvi have gotten in touch with Gameranx with information that the report below (sourced to Eurogamer PT) is factually incorrect. We apologize for the misinformation.

Zavvi have subsequently confirmed to us that they are currently unaware of what the release date for Grand Theft Auto V is."

5 years ago '04        #66
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4991 4991
 The N said:
But MP 3 wasn't a financial flop...they will make their money back on it and some profit... All it needs to sell to be profitable is 5 million copies and its at 4.3 now it will get another million or two before the end of the year...
 5 years ago '12        #67
Faythung 1389 heat pts1389
space
space
$15,205 | Props total: 9811 9811
 DJ Krayzie said:
Not believing it.

5 years ago '11        #68
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 Da Ill One said:
But MP 3 wasn't a financial flop...they will make their money back on it and some profit... All it needs to sell to be profitable is 5 million copies and its at 4.3 now it will get another million or two before the end of the year...
If it wasn't a financial flop then why are you saying that bit needs to sell anything this far after release?
 5 years ago '08        #69
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 120 120
 Jesszman said:
If it wasn't a financial flop then why are you saying that bit needs to sell anything this far after release?
why didnt you respond to this interesting piece of news?
 EpodnamrA said:
"UPDATE: The legal representatives of Zavvi have gotten in touch with Gameranx with information that the report below (sourced to Eurogamer PT) is factually incorrect. We apologize for the misinformation.

Zavvi have subsequently confirmed to us that they are currently unaware of what the release date for Grand Theft Auto V is."

the bxgs undisputed champ of taking Ls has another to add to his resume.
 08-23-2012, 01:37 PM         #70
Shakespeare 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Everyone who said 2013...when it gets released this year, be sure to PM me your addresses so I can book flights to each of your home towns, drive to your cribs, ring the doorbell, and p!ss on your "god bless this home" welcome mat while while you stand there in shock.
 5 years ago '11        #71
FcukItImOnOne 
space
space
$1,684 | Props total: 689 689
 el bundy said:
released in 3 months with almost no info released. makes total sense.

that Rockstar
 08-23-2012, 02:49 PM         #72
Zaner210 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I always remember GTA games releasing in October/ November

Vice City was October
San Andreas was October

IV was April for some odd reason
 5 years ago '04        #73
elawhor 
space
space
$727 | Props total: 49 49
 Infamous2o1x said:
holdup november of 2012?
exactly what I was thinking. They must mean 2013. We've barely seen any screenshots or concrete info and its damnnear Sept.
 5 years ago '04        #74
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,568 | Props total: 5241 5241
 elawhor said:
exactly what I was thinking. They must mean 2013. We've barely seen any screenshots or concrete info and its damnnear Sept.
Dude we are in augusts its 3 months from now relax dont get ur panties bunched from all the comments.
 08-23-2012, 04:35 PM         #75
BMS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hopefully its 2013 and released on next gen consoles :)
 5 years ago '06        #76
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
there's 0% chance that it doesnt come out on this gen's consoles
 5 years ago '11        #77
FcukItImOnOne 
space
space
$1,684 | Props total: 689 689
it wouldn't be in r*'s best interests to release it next-gen. That would also require a lot more development time. If its next gen, why tease us with these shots when next gen hasnt even been announced? Thatd be trolling. Plus GTA is so popular it doesn't need weeks and months of promo or hype build up to sell. They could announce a Friday release on a Monday and I bet that bi*ch would still sell mills over the weekend.
 08-24-2012, 04:09 PM         #78
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shakespeare said:
Everyone who said 2013...when it gets released this year, be sure to PM me your addresses so I can book flights to each of your home towns, drive to your cribs, ring the doorbell, and p!ss on your "god bless this home" welcome mat while while you stand there in shock.
ok, and when it doesn't come out in 2012 film yourself getting hit by a car.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
84 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
18 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy