Shyne Ends Truce With Diddy, Releases Diss Song “You’re Welcome”

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
95 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
160 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #1
9426 pageviews
113 comments

ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,300 | Props total: 5487 5487
Shyne Ends Truce With Diddy, Releases Diss Song “You’re Welcome”

[pic - click to view]

Shyne Po called me from Paris. He’s been living in the City of Lights, as well as Berlin, and elsewhere in Europe…everywhere except for the one place that he want to be in, America. Which is at the root of why he called from Paris. And why he sent over this a Diddy diss-song, called “You’re Welcome”, reopening that can of worms we all thought got sealed after he and Diddy publicly squashed their beef earlier this year.

I’ll post a longer recap of the conversation in a separate post, but I discussed it in Tues’ “Celebrity Drama Report” and here are a few notes:

1) Shyne sounds surprisingly like the same guy he was when we first met back in the 90’s, flush with new Bad Boy record deal money, ordering take out from Mr. Chows, hanging out with Mariah Carey at Blue Ribbon. He didn’t speak in Hebrew aphorisms, or French slang, and he didn’t have that strange Tupac-ian accent that we keep hearing in his music since he left prison in 2009.

2) Shyne says he recorded this diss song a while ago, but only released it because he feels Diddy didn’t deliver on the promises he made when they reconciled earlier this year.

3) Shyne says he turned down Diddy’s offer of money, because all he wanted was for Diddy to lobby on his behalf and help him get a US-Visa. He also says Diddy ignored his request to tweet about a White House petition to allow Shyne back in the country.
“Homeboy did me dirty, he knows that, he apologized. He’s said he’s gonna spend the rest of his life helping me get my life back…so how you don’t help your man come back to America?!” I asked him if he would be satisfied if Diddy tried but was unsuccessful. He said yes, just the effort would be enough.

4) Shyne’s other complaint was on behalf of the late Anthony “Wolf” Jones, who was Diddy’s bodyguard and close friend before he was k!lled in 2003. He feels that Diddy should take care of Jones’ surviving mother. Shyne says, “Don’t give me any money, I don’t need it. But take care of Ms. Jones. [Diddy] gave her $10k when I started talking to him, but that was it. But while we were in Paris, he spent half a million on his chick, Cassie…If it weren’t for Wolf, if it weren’t for me, things would be very different. There would be no Ciroc deal, he wouldn’t be worth close to a billion…”

[pic - click to view]

http://www.missinfo.tv/in .. -ending-truce/

Listen to the “Celebrity Drama Report” on why Shyne is ending his truce with Diddy….
And hear Shyne’s “You’re Welcome” track

[video - click to view]

Last edited by ice wolf; 08-22-2012 at 02:33 PM..

113 comments for "Shyne Ends Truce With Diddy, Releases Diss Song “You’re Welcome”"

5 years ago '06        #2
Jhnnyblz427 175 heat pts175
space
space
$35,297 | Props total: 18226 18226
 5 years ago '05        #3
ice wolf 515 heat pts515 OP
space
space

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #4
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199
i wouldn't be upset if mr take that take that got murkled
 5 years ago '05        #5
MemphBleek05 47 heat pts47
space
space
$10,248 | Props total: 8930 8930
 ice wolf said:

[pic - click to view]

Shyne Po called me from Paris. He’s been living in the City of Lights, as well as Berlin, and elsewhere in Europe…everywhere except for the one place that he want to be in, America. Which is at the root of why he called from Paris. And why he sent over this a Diddy diss-song, called “You’re Welcome”, reopening that can of worms we all thought got sealed after he and Diddy publicly squashed their beef earlier this year.

I’ll post a longer recap of the conversation in a separate post, but I discussed it in Tues’ “Celebrity Drama Report” and here are a few notes:

1) Shyne sounds surprisingly like the same guy he was when we first met back in the 90’s, flush with new Bad Boy record deal money, ordering take out from Mr. Chows, hanging out with Mariah Carey at Blue Ribbon. He didn’t speak in Hebrew aphorisms, or French slang, and he didn’t have that strange Tupac-ian accent that we keep hearing in his music since he left prison in 2009.

2) Shyne says he recorded this diss song a while ago, but only released it because he feels Diddy didn’t deliver on the promises he made when they reconciled earlier this year.

3) Shyne says he turned down Diddy’s offer of money, because all he wanted was for Diddy to lobby on his behalf and help him get a US-Visa. He also says Diddy ignored his request to tweet about a White House petition to allow Shyne back in the country.
“Homeboy did me dirty, he knows that, he apologized. He’s said he’s gonna spend the rest of his life helping me get my life back…so how you don’t help your man come back to America?!” I asked him if he would be satisfied if Diddy tried but was unsuccessful. He said yes, just the effort would be enough.

4) Shyne’s other complaint was on behalf of the late Anthony “Wolf” Jones, who was Diddy’s bodyguard and close friend before he was k!lled in 2003. He feels that Diddy should take care of Jones’ surviving mother. Shyne says, “Don’t give me any money, I don’t need it. But take care of Ms. Jones. [Diddy] gave her $10k when I started talking to him, but that was it. But while we were in Paris, he spent half a million on his chick, Cassie…If it weren’t for Wolf, if it weren’t for me, things would be very different. There would be no Ciroc deal, he wouldn’t be worth close to a billion…”
So, bruh can throw you under the bus, take a decade of your life away, and you'll still trust him to stay true to his word? At this point, that isn't even on Puff, you can't really blame him...if dudes are that damn stupid....it isn't even his fault anymore....
 5 years ago '05        #6
space
space
 MemphBleek05 said:
So, bruh can throw you under the bus, take a decade of your life away, and you'll still trust him to stay true to his word? At this point, that isn't even on Puff, you can't really blame him...if dudes are that damn stupid....it isn't even his fault anymore....
Truuu

Like who the f#ck doesn't know that Diddy's sheisty?

Diddy and YMCMB are the biggest weasels in Hip-Hop. Shyne must be pretty naive to think that Diddy's gonna keep his word and hook him up.
 5 years ago '05        #7
space
space
Why did Shyne's voice get that damn husky tho?
 5 years ago '06        #8
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,234 | Props total: 5038 5038
bipolar status might as well joined BWS

i dont blame him for not liking diddy.. because i wouldnt have liked him either

but just dont like him from jump getting out of jail unless he paid you big money.. and if he did shyne wouldnt have released a diss song right now
 5 years ago '06        #9
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,234 | Props total: 5038 5038
after reading #2 of this post i understand now
 08-22-2012, 02:07 PM         #10
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who gave the cookie monster a deal though?
 08-22-2012, 02:11 PM         #11
AZTEK ESCOBAR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Didn't like his flow lyrics were hard tho
 08-22-2012, 02:14 PM         #12
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Shyne says he turned down Diddy’s offer of money

shyne a dummy
 5 years ago '05        #13
space
space
 AZTEK ESCOBAR said:
Didn't like his flow lyrics were hard tho
He went in on him. Lyrics came off as very honest. Diddy deserves this sh!t.
 5 years ago '08        #14
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,028 | Props total: 5088 5088

[video - click to view]

Where is this flow and voice?
 08-22-2012, 02:54 PM         #15
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrX said:
Shyne says he turned down Diddy’s offer of money

shyne a dummy
don't even trip Po knows what he's doing...he'll cake off rap...
 5 years ago '11        #16
acclaimedknives 63 heat pts63
space
space
$9,402 | Props total: 1022 1022
I'm talking with hamas right now, and they said they have plans to kidnap shyne when they catch him slipping
 08-22-2012, 03:27 PM         #17
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stupid Fresh said:
bipolar status might as well joined BWS
lmao

but whoever signs to diddy...i dunno wtf type of brainwashing he is doing to them

but....WHY DO n*ggaS STILL GO OVER THERE

I JUST HEARD MGK LIVIN IN A MOTEL WIT 500$ IN HIS BANK ACCT

LAWSE
 5 years ago '05        #18
space
space
 Minister said:
lmao

but whoever signs to diddy...i dunno wtf type of brainwashing he is doing to them

but....WHY DO n*ggaS STILL GO OVER THERE

I JUST HEARD MGK LIVIN IN A MOTEL WIT 500$ IN HIS BANK ACCT

LAWSE
Hope French Montana kept his c*ke $.
 5 years ago '05        #19
g0tt1 211 heat pts211
space
space
$8,986 | Props total: 1260 1260
Wow Shyne I used to love your music but that FLOW is TRASH. Hes shouting throughout the whole song get some better equipement in Israel.
 08-22-2012, 03:40 PM         #20
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pac pulled Diddy card back in 1995....all these rappers should have listened to Black Jesus back then...instead they chose to run with the devil

Diddy fu*ked over BIG still fu*kin him and his family in the a.ss, Don King of the rap game.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
106 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
201 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy