Yelawolf Continues To s%$t On Shady & Interscope Records & Says They're Full Of Excuses

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
10 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #41
hollyfield420 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$3,365 | Props total: 374 374
 Flatbush85 said:
Thread-starter you do realize his grievances are towards Interscope and not Shady Records right....

"As far as im concerned I don't have a label except for Shady" - Yelawolf
 5 years ago '04        #42
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,809 | Props total: 1831 1831
It's Interscope , what do you expect.

It's hard enough to get any other label in the game behind you and continuously push your brand and consistently fund everything you need money for in these times.

you think one of the most successful labels in the game that have superstars iike GaGa, Em , Black Eyed Peas, U2 , and more already are gonna spend much time, effort, and money to push Yelawolf ??

As far as the new artists go, Iovine just throwing these fools in the water and seeing who can stay afloat by themselves and then he'll slowly start supporting them if they show they can maintain a decent buzz on their own.
 5 years ago '05        #43
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,500 | Props total: 1358 1358
 1LynguisticMind said:
Trunk Muzik was classic

Radioactive was

hes sh*tting on the throne tho, Dre Em and Iovine about to ax his career?
exactly what i thought when i read title..
he should just leave it and create his old heat cuz he has potential
 5 years ago '10        #44
HolyFatherSteve 853 heat pts853 OP
space
space
$8,410 | Props total: 11372 11372
.....what going on at interscope? every artist signed to that label has problems over there now
 5 years ago '04        #45
doczdaname 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$12,986 | Props total: 5033 5033
 Young Buck said:
Man, Radioactive was a sh*tty album, Yelawolf needs to wake up from his dream and realize that.

I could understand the album was hot and the label didn't promote it at all, but godamn, at least present something decent from it.

But forget major labels, they literally will fu*k up your career with dumbing down your quality and other stupid garbage, just go indie.
i get what you are saying but dont most people get into the industry to make as much money as possible? not every major gives you bad deals, its just that these idiots dont seek out professional help while signing a contract...sure they make you into gimmick that fits and try to make as much money off of you as possible but the reward is that the masses get to hear you and if they like you, you get mad money off of shows etc.. that you do. Its all about being smart and having proper representation. You can go the indie route but if no one ever hears your sh*t how big will you really get? I guess if you have talent then thats different but yelawolf only has one style and not everyone likes it.
 5 years ago '07        #46
whowantit 36 heat pts36
space
space
$3,716 | Props total: 4748 4748
 Birdman's Back said:

Birdman's Back said:
he said it in this one...

bruh i been listening to yela since the talladega nights & stereo mixtapes... nothin bout yela fits in with mmg AT ALL.
He didn't fit Shady AT ALL, yet that's where he ended up. He would fit better with MMG than Shady, I think he'd sound good with some of the production that Ross gets for his albums. But that's just my opinion.
 5 years ago '05        #47
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,402 | Props total: 677 677
 X_WunderKind_X said:
The dude can actually rap, his style is just unorthodox so its hard to keep up with sometimes. I dug Trunk Muzik 0-60 a lot
that and raidoactive are nice... they just need to market him better but like other ppl said, Em not gonna let Yela take his spot... not until Em completely bows out of the game...
 08-22-2012, 03:36 AM         #48
Hiphopnetwork 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When will they realize don't sign to major labels rappers so. So fu*kin stupid theese jews must love running theeselabels n gettin an endless flow of idiots
 08-22-2012, 03:49 AM         #49
S E L F 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Somebody gassin this white boy. They aint puttin anything into him anymore because nobody was checkin for him.

Lawyer up instead of talkin sh*t. They'll work a deal to get you out of that contract.
 08-22-2012, 03:55 AM         #50
.aviator.man. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
em jus sucks at everything now really
 08-22-2012, 04:02 AM         #51
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thegoldenhero said:
Yelawolf you just not that good n*gga
basically. Em was riding with him. But he has not appealing music. He's lucky they even put that bullsh*t out. But when you're behind a major rapper this type of thing makes for better gossip. He wouldn't have success on any label...and I kinda like the n*gga.

But Em pushing Slaughterhouse right now, then he's gonna do his own album. If you're on a label and you're the 3rd option at best, you likely won't get the pampering you desire.
 5 years ago '12        #52
Taste Maker 29 heat pts29
space
space
$3,684 | Props total: 189 189
He seems like a cool person but his music sucks...
 08-22-2012, 04:46 AM         #53
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ Bobby Creekwater being mentioned in 2012.
 08-22-2012, 04:58 AM         #54
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yela knew damn well he should have never signed with those honkeys
 5 years ago '12        #55
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
Up next... Cheef Keef... Remember i called it... And thats not me trying to hate on the young brother just trying to say that Interscope is not the label for a rapper, ask 50 they didnt even support BISD... Absolutely no Promo
 5 years ago '09        #56
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
space
$7,984 | Props total: 1869 1869
 thegoldenhero said:
Yelawolf you just not that good n*gga
This.
 5 years ago '07        #57
ThursdayNit3 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,708 | Props total: 21 21
 Taste Maker said:
He seems like a cool person but his music sucks...
actually dude is hella arrogant.
 5 years ago '04        #58
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
Its true Interscope are full of sh*t they so are aftermath they are ruining the careers of slaughter house and Yelawolf
 5 years ago '04        #59
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
basically. Em was riding with him. But he has not appealing music. He's lucky they even put that bullsh*t out. But when you're behind a major rapper this type of thing makes for better gossip. He wouldn't have success on any label...and I kinda like the n*gga.

But Em pushing Slaughterhouse right now, then he's gonna do his own album. If you're on a label and you're the 3rd option at best, you likely won't get the pampering you desire.
Slaughter house havent got a buzz it was k!lled as soon as they signed to shady aftermath has not done anything to boost their profile. I doubt they will make any impact on the charts I think aftermath's sole focus is on black hippy at the moment. Its a shame that yelawolf hasnt been given the proper push he deserves.

I didnt like yelawolf at first then I saw him at a wu tang concert and he k!lled the whole set in fact his set was better than the wu tang clans performance than night.
 5 years ago '04        #60
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,443 | Props total: 6511 6511
stalley barely fits mmg no way yelawolf could
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
204 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy