UFOs On Mars?

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
17 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
62 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-23-2012, 02:58 AM         #41
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bx is fu*king dumb as sh*t
 08-23-2012, 03:00 AM         #42
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Aurora said:
they filmed this w/ a potato and the mission is funded in the BILLIONS?
i hope you're high or drunk as fu*k

i really do

they already showed HD pics and this is the dumb sh*t you say
 5 years ago '05        #43
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7119 7119
 The N said:
ET don't exists.......their is no other civilization out there or any of that stupid sh*t ya read, HUMANITY is the only one, the most advanced ever , you think Jesus was a fu*king Alien?, he was the son of the creator of this place you wake up in every day, HUMAN FROM EARTH.
Fu*k you for letting new agers make you hate humans status on this realm, we are the best on the universe not a fu*king ET from Uranus.

Do people really think they are seeing MARS?, really? how you know this is MARS?....oh THEY telling you that?word?...

Don't fall for the bullsh*t being setup, all these stupid fu*ks into ET/STAR WARS/MASS EFFECT sh*t are being preProgrammed to welcome in the Hoax. Curiosity is step 1 of the biggest attack on Humanity by the people ON EARTH that want FULL CONTROL of Humanity.

You cannot POSSIBLY be this stupid.

Oh wait, it's you.

5 years ago '04        #44
doczdaname 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 5050 5050
 KingNick305 said:
Ignorant statement.........What if they proved to us God is indeed real. Sounds like your just an atheist fu*k. Out of everything to say you come up with that...... Give thanks to the Lord, never question his authority, one day youll regret it.
so your statement wasn't ignorant? you are telling us to give thanks to something that may or may not exist...i am all for gambling but i live my life with moral values and don't look up to pray for things that may or may not happen.

not hating but religion has to be the best idea man has come up with because its the biggest business in the world and its still making profit...There might be a god but who is to say there isn't one? there is no proof just like these UFO'S...when i see it i will believe it, till then i expect to die and that's it.

like my pops tells me...only thing that is certain in life is death.
 5 years ago '05        #45
IGOTSHITTZ 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,077 | Props total: 480 480
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Or they could be more developed than us and be friendly as hell and advance our technology thousands of years.

A risk I'm willing to take.

If they were more advanced than us then they would have been here by now. If we are now exploring other planets, then they would have already done so. Or they could just be straight douche bags and have been laughing at how far behind we are with all the resources we have.
 5 years ago '08        #46
macthorough 32 heat pts32
space
space
$870 | Props total: 366 366

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #47
zogby 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 26 26
 Armen87 said:

[pic - click to view]

this carving is 12,000 years old. and they clearly look like aliens.
they also look like demons aka spirits of the dead that are hell bound
 08-23-2012, 06:39 AM         #48
yeahson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MistaKlean said:
they would never tell us if they found or contacted another life form. because what if that life form is so far more advanced than us they know how the universe started and can prove there is no god. imagine people on earth. there would be dumbasses that would still believe, but our society would change drastically. starting with less people joining our army because...well...people will be more afraid to die knowing there is no after life. it may sound silly, but its true.
LOLWUT???

Yall fools.
 08-23-2012, 08:29 AM         #49
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KingNick305 said:
Ignorant statement.........What if they proved to us God is indeed real. Sounds like your just an atheist fu*k. Out of everything to say you come up with that...... Give thanks to the Lord, never question his authority, one day youll regret it.
Questioning your faith is supposed to be a good thing. I'm not sure how you could be cool with that statement brah.
 08-23-2012, 08:31 AM         #50
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ghost8 said:
I'm not, after getting a good education and studying Catholicism over the years I realized that religion just wasn't for me. I took important values from it and apply it to the way I live my life. Whether there's a god or not means nothing to me, at the end of the day living a good life is all that matters.
Bro, I wish I could hug you over the internet. Real sh*t
 5 years ago '09        #51
RaIVIpAG3x 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,363 | Props total: 2729 2729
my mind is just blown, i always found ufo's/aliens and bigfoot to be one of the most interesting topics.

That video though of that cooper guy :hillwhoa:
 08-23-2012, 09:55 AM         #52
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
ET don't exists.......their is no other civilization out there or any of that stupid sh*t ya read, HUMANITY is the only one, the most advanced ever , you think Jesus was a fu*king Alien?, he was the son of the creator of this place you wake up in every day, HUMAN FROM EARTH.
Fu*k you for letting new agers make you hate humans status on this realm, we are the best on the universe not a fu*king ET from Uranus.

Do people really think they are seeing MARS?, really? how you know this is MARS?....oh THEY telling you that?word?...

Don't fall for the bullsh*t being setup, all these stupid fu*ks into ET/STAR WARS/MASS EFFECT sh*t are being preProgrammed to welcome in the Hoax. Curiosity is step 1 of the biggest attack on Humanity by the people ON EARTH that want FULL CONTROL of Humanity.

this dude is trolling hardcore

you can't honestly believe that of the trillions and trillions and trillions of planets in the trillions and trillions and trillions of universes that we are the only planet with a living species....can you? could you possibly be that stupid?

well, you brought up jesus so....yea, you probably are.
 08-23-2012, 09:57 AM         #53
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IGOTsh*tTZ said:
If they were more advanced than us then they would have been here by now. If we are now exploring other planets, then they would have already done so. Or they could just be straight douche bags and have been laughing at how far behind we are with all the resources we have.
if they were in out solar system, yea, they probably would have. although how old are you? have you ever been to indonesia or greenland or something? just because something is there doesn't mean you have to go visit it
 5 years ago '08        #54
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,583 | Props total: 17257 17257

[pic - click to view]

08-23-2012, 11:50 AM         #55
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IGOTsh*tTZ said:

Beyond narrow-minded.

Bet you think aliens have 2 legs, breath air, and speak english

Last edited by kevante; 08-23-2012 at 11:54 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #56
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,583 | Props total: 17257 17257
Stop falling for this, NASA has no money/funding to be going to Mars or sent sh*t to Mars, NASA is done, Barry Goldstein/Spilberg are head spearing the deception, their is no Wall-E like device in Mars.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

How can you not see it is a distraction, got people into this sh*t looking up focused on nothing close to them, instead of being focused on the real issues the nation has going, the deception of course is to k!ll off Religion as you know it worldwide, so they can introduce their one-religion, one-world order, just wait the minute they tell you CONTACT WAS MADE they are coming you will be put in a Fema Bus to see them......and oh you will see something they will make sure of that.

Last edited by The N; 08-23-2012 at 01:38 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #57
Mr. Future 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,182 | Props total: 1813 1813
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Or they could be more developed than us and be friendly as hell and advance our technology thousands of years.

A risk I'm willing to take.

agreed.
 5 years ago '04        #58
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
Baseless conspiracy theories and arguments about religion/atheism when it has absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand.

This thread reminds me how much I hate Boxden.
 5 years ago '04        #59
ShaneDawg 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,773 | Props total: 0 0
 DR JAYY said:
you will be dead in 40-50 years
smh... you really missed the point
 5 years ago '04        #60
ShaneDawg 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,773 | Props total: 0 0
 kevante said:

[pic - click to view]

Pretty crazy. And that's a.ssuming they use radio waves.
Dope. But radio waves deteriorate over time as they travel through space... so the thought of radio waves traveling on forever, sadly wont happen. always thought that maybe in a million years some other galaxy would be getting our signals, but then i read they think they may only last about 50,000 light years until they are completely gone. obviously not proven, but an educated guess.

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy