NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #81
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
This season is dragging and moving at a slow pace.

Fringe has not my interest. I just turn it on and casually watch it for the ending.
 5 years ago '05        #82
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7119 7119
 Wasted said:
This season is dragging and moving at a slow pace.

Fringe has not my interest. I just turn it on and casually watch it for the ending.
Yeah I'm pretty much in the same boat. I even fast forwarded through parts of the past two episodes (The heart to heart between Etta and Olivia in the last episode, and the conversation about Etta between Walter and Olivia in this episode, plus the scene where Olivia watched the tape of Etta near the end).

I really could care less about the fate of the characters and don't really care what happens to them, I'm just interested in seeing how the fate of the world works out on the show.
 5 years ago '07        #83
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418 OP
space
space
$18,668 | Props total: 4418 4418

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #84
The Bearded One 87 heat pts87
space
space
$10,815 | Props total: 2807 2807
 kyhoopsgoat said:
peter bout to be fu*king sh*t up. hopefully the season does pick up because they are running out of episodes, but i think the payoff from the last episode is going to show in the next few shows

Last edited by The Bearded One; 11-04-2012 at 02:11 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #85
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,342 | Props total: 8513 8513
I see all my shows through to the end especially an Abrams joint. I don't see the gripe with this season, maybe too much emo sh*t last ep but they k!lled off their kid

I knew as soon as he said "I'd be 10 times what you are" that Peter was the original observer
 5 years ago '10        #86
ecomog 98 heat pts98
space
space
$3,206 | Props total: 395 395
 kyhoopsgoat said:

Peter is about to be a BEAST
 5 years ago '06        #87
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,791 | Props total: 2322 2322
Im loving this season so far but Im still mad that they k!lled off that fine piece of a.ss Etta. Not only was she fine as hell but she was a good character.

But yea I like this theory that Peter is the original observer. Also I cant wait til William Bell makes his debut in this future he's always the x factor.
 5 years ago '07        #88
space
space
Peter with the Observer head tilt swag...

[pic - click to view]

...he will be looking like that before too long.
 5 years ago '06        #89
droid3000 996 heat pts996
space
space
$26,528 | Props total: 26323 26323
 kyhoopsgoat said:
Peter with the Observer head tilt swag...

[pic - click to view]

...he will be looking like that before too long.
needs to shave the facial hair though
 5 years ago '11        #91
wShh 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,344 | Props total: 759 759
FRINGE IS BY FAR THE BEST SCI FI SHOW EVER MADE.
People can't take "different" (not a case by episode anymore, even if it is still really what they are doing [the mine, the bullet, the blackhole, the parallel universe])
People can't take a mother mourning her child and call this corny.

People can't give credit when the actors, the cinematography, the music and the special effects are not ok, not good, but EXCELLENT years after years and complain on the story itself.

Talking about the story, this week's episode had one of the best writing on tv i've seen in a long time. That was pure insanity, twists at every angle, deep character thoughts, was moving the overall story forward, the intensity was climbing perfectly well, and they did it with Peter's powers starting to show little by little foreshadowing the next episodes to come.

Just want to add that the "like the camera, the radio might work on the other side" was BRILLIANT screenwriting.

Can't even talk about the concept of that universe, this was just too good with inverted gravity and sh*t

How the f am i reading those corny comments telling me it's not good? damn...
 5 years ago '11        #92
wShh 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,344 | Props total: 759 759
 modalee said:
Im loving this season so far but Im still mad that they k!lled off that fine piece of a.ss Etta. Not only was she fine as hell but she was a good character.

But yea I like this theory that Peter is the original observer. Also I cant wait til William Bell makes his debut in this future he's always the x factor.
well... i don't think Peter can be the first observer, since he took the tech from an observer already existing in his reality

i like the theory tho, and yeah William Bell will come back as a boss like always.... can he be Donald???? lol why won't they show him...

5 years ago '05        #93
space
space
Ok, I'm just gonna have to at this post. As a big fan of the show, I gotta say a few things.

wShh said:
FRINGE IS BY FAR THE BEST SCI FI SHOW EVER MADE.
Stop. Not even close.

People can't take "different" (not a case by episode anymore, even if it is still really what they are doing [the mine, the bullet, the blackhole, the parallel universe])
The case by episode doesn't matter at all to me, in fact I HATE the procedural element of most shows who employ it.

People can't take a mother mourning her child and call this corny.
That entire relationship between Etta and her parents was corny as hell, imo.

People can't give credit when the actors, the cinematography, the music and the special effects are not ok, not good, but EXCELLENT years after years and complain on the story itself.
Aside from John Noble, nobody on this show has been excellent in their roles. Cinematography has been pretty good. Music has been pretty standard. Special effects have been very good at times, especially considering the budget.

Talking about the story, this week's episode had one of the best writing on tv i've seen in a long time. That was pure insanity, twists at every angle, deep character thoughts, was moving the overall story forward, the intensity was climbing perfectly well, and they did it with Peter's powers starting to show little by little foreshadowing the next episodes to come.
It was a good episode, probably the best of the season, but if that was the best writing you've seen in a long time you must not watch much TV.
 5 years ago '05        #94
space
space
 wShh said:
well... i don't think Peter can be the first observer, since he took the tech from an observer already existing in his reality

i like the theory tho, and yeah William Bell will come back as a boss like always.... can he be Donald???? lol why won't they show him...

Him taking the tech from an Observer already in his reality doesn't matter. The Observers are from the future. Peter is an Observer before any of the other Observers have even been born yet.

The Peter is the first Observer theory is discussing the possibility that Peter becoming an Observer in the present is what leads to the existence of the Observers in the future, therefore if Peter never did what he did the Observers never would have come into existence in the first place.

The three common ways time travel is explored in film,

[pic - click to view]

What Fringe is doing is option #1 in that image, a fixed timeline. "Whatever happened, happened" as Lost said. Peter has always taken that device out of that Observer and inserted it into himself. That started a chain of events that led to the Observers of the distant future. Those Observers then traveled through time to do exactly what they are doing in our present, and Peter removes the device from one of them.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 11-10-2012 at 06:02 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #95
space
space
 wShh said:

honestly for some reason i think donald is september before he became an observer. but this episode was dope, cant wait til next week.

[video - click to view]

peter out there k!lling every observer he crosses path with

Last edited by The Bearded One; 11-10-2012 at 08:47 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #96
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,225 | Props total: 2222 2222
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

What Fringe is doing is option #1 in that image, a fixed timeline. "Whatever happened, happened" as Lost said. Peter has always taken that device out of that Observer and inserted it into himself. That started a chain of events that led to the Observers of the distant future. Those Observers then traveled through time to do exactly what they are doing in our present, and Peter removes the device from one of them.
Didn't the observers want Peter out of the picture in the earlier seasons though?
 5 years ago '04        #97
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,086 | Props total: 4432 4432
 bibbyboi said:
Didn't the observers want Peter out of the picture in the earlier seasons though?
exactly thats why the theory makes no sense
 5 years ago '05        #98
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
Would be easy if the observers went back in time to k!ll whoever made the observer chip, no?
 5 years ago '07        #99
space
space
If the Observers alter one small thing, the whole future changes and that might be relevant to the future the Observers wish to create.

The Observers ultimate goal is to ensure their own existence.
  1. If September doesn't distract Walternate, Red Universe Peter is never kidnapped.
  2. If Red Universe Peter doesn't hook up with Blue Universe Olivia, Etta doesn't exist.
  3. If Etta doesn't exist, Etta doesn't die.
  4. If Etta doesn't die Peter would not have put the tech in his head.
  5. If Peter doesn't put the tech in his head the Observers don't exist.
 5 years ago '11        #100
space
space
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

[pic - click to view]

i couldnt help but think this would be a perfect "fu*k this thread im out of here" gif
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
61 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy