Chauncey Billups comments on Lakers -- "I will just say this - don't nobody scare me, man”

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
230 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
108 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
162 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #61
balla9969 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,877 | Props total: 704 704
 damion_mob_30 said:
One game behind which means you finished 2nd which means your team was the first loser! Clipper fans are like roaches when the lights hit! Desperate! Lol
lol im just saying if lakers fans aren't scared wassup with all the hate then only know one other clipper fan on here and i never see him hating yall usually battle with heat and knicks fans
 5 years ago '12        #62
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$16,224 | Props total: 1386 1386
 balla9969 said:
lol im just saying if lakers fans aren't scared wassup with all the hate then only know one other clipper fan on here and i never see him hating yall usually battle with heat and knicks fans
It's deeper than that... us Laker fans got beef with the following people on BXSC (cause they got beef with us)

Lebron Stans (they try to disguise themselves as Heat fans)
Some Heat fans (the real ones are cool with me and we joke back and fourth Cheeze )
Knicks (idk...I ain't got beef with them )
Celtics (obvious reasons...well not beef but rivalry bullsh*t)
Nets (fu*k You f*ggots )
Clippers (fu*k Flop City )
 5 years ago '07        #63
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,191 | Props total: 15005 15005
 balla9969 said:
you muthafu*kas acting like yall been some dominant force in the league for decades

it took the fu*kin commissioner of the league to step in and veto our trade so yall could get CP3 let's be real
 5 years ago '09        #64
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,826 | Props total: 1038 1038
 damion_mob_30 said:
Flippers had they one chance to be better than the Lakers and couldnt do it! Lob city is nothing but a show that won't win shi.t! Looks good but what happens when its time for Blake to shoot a 15 footer or block a shot? Chauncy is old and probably won't last the whole season! I bet his hating as.s wish he was a Laker fan now! Ole trout mouth as.s lookin nikka!!
Lmao damn that post was 100% hate . With no logic . Flippers
Lakers fans are scared everyone knows clippers woulda been 1st only reason why not was the Chancey and mo injury hell even my n*gga Bledsoe who's about to get all star nods was gone the first half of season.

For every clippers thread theres a bunch of lakers stab hatin out of there a.ss. They scared . Go look at cp3 injury thread . I see the bi*ch in y'all
 5 years ago '12        #65
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$16,224 | Props total: 1386 1386
 KeepinItTrill said:
you muthafu*kas acting like yall been some dominant force in the league for decades

it took the fu*kin commissioner of the league to step in and veto our trade so yall could get CP3 let's be real
ON TOP OF THAT

The Clippers will be what the Nets are about to be towards the Knicks.. Little Brother.

Until the Clippers win 17 (we about to win it this season ) Titles or 3Peat or EVEN make it to the WCF, you n*ggas ain't sh*t compared to them f*ggots who haven't won an NBA title but brag about ABA titles
 5 years ago '11        #66
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
space
$10,964 | Props total: 629 629
Bingooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
 5 years ago '12        #67
GucciBoy347 39 heat pts39
space
space
$10,377 | Props total: 773 773
 WezLFaCe_KiD said:
Lmao damn that post was 100% hate . With no logic . Flippers
Lakers fans are scared everyone knows clippers woulda been 1st only reason why not was the Chancey and mo injury hell even my n*gga Bledsoe who's about to get all star nods was gone the first half of season.

For every clippers thread theres a bunch of lakers stab hatin out of there a.ss. They scared . Go look at cp3 injury thread . I see the bi*ch in y'all
Everyone knows the Lakers wouldve won the ship last season if the CP3 deal wasnt vetoed , and the clippers wouldnt have been sh*t . fu*k up
 5 years ago '07        #68
balla9969 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,877 | Props total: 704 704
 KeepinItTrill said:

who is yall though i don't see anyone on here posting the clippers will win championships after championships i know i don't see that im being real we do i have a good team though and if blake an improve his post game and get a little jumper and deandre jordan get a decent post game we an challege the lakers

and yea we stole cp3 but um yall just got dwight howard so that's irrelevant now
 5 years ago '09        #69
space
space
 balla9969 said:
who is yall though i don't see anyone on here posting the clippers will win championships after championships i know i don't see that im being real we do i have a good team though and if blake an improve his post game and get a little jumper and deandre jordan get a decent post game we an challege the lakers

and yea we stole cp3 but um yall just got dwight howard so that's irrelevant now
I know . Who is saying this all I here are laker stans sh*t talking .
Clips already have a team . No weak spots at all . I'm banking on Blake, dj, and Eric Bledsoe toreach their potential this year . With all of that . I believe we are contending . I still got my money on the heat tho .
 5 years ago '07        #70
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,191 | Props total: 15005 15005
 balla9969 said:

dude saying Clippers > Lakers and Blake > Pau aint poppin sh*t?

it's not irrelevant, the only reason yall are relevant is because owners around the league didn't want to see the Lakers get another superstar
 5 years ago '09        #71
The Bully 350 heat pts350
space
space
$48,321 | Props total: 34679 34679
@this hypocrisy. if kobe said some shyt like this kobe stans would be jizzing in their panities saying "ohhh black mamba isn't scared of anyone!"
 5 years ago '09        #72
space
space
 DEDOS said:
wheres the Jewelry ?

Budala said:

Got him at his own game

DEDOS said:
0 Rings/ 8.9 Mill

flawless execution. ethered that clown at his own shyt. great teamwork guys
 5 years ago '07        #73
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,898 | Props total: 1142 1142
come back to the pistons
 5 years ago '12        #74
DannyStr8G 
space
space
$3,795 | Props total: 1655 1655
If you scared of another players in the NBA, then you should tuck ur D in..
 5 years ago '09        #75
space
space
looks like we know why chauncey wasnt scared
 01-23-2013, 10:04 PM         #76
NETS05 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SOCIALITE said:
That veteran leadership he's bringing to the injury squad ain't gonna get them anywhere. Lakers will likely not see these guys in the playoffs...they better be worried about the Grizz or something, closer to their caliber.
fu*k up tubby
 5 years ago '12        #77
You Hater 1447 heat pts1447
space
space
$42,393 | Props total: 19883 19883

3 - 5 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 37% 206 (-6) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 88-75, Rank #61 | Aug 16: 395-308, Rank #44 | Aug 15: 901-538, Rank #23 | Aug 14: 7-3, Rank #244 | Aug 13: 133-80, Rank #40 *
 5 years ago '09        #78
space
space
 The Bully said:
looks like we know why chauncey wasnt scared
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
21 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Report: Rival executives believe Rockets are legitimate threat to sign LeB..
64 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy