Lil Wayne Says "Flat Out, I Don't Like New York"

most viewed right now
 187
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
362 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 171
Image(s) inside Lil Kim Washed AF!!!
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 115
6ix9ine arrested in brooklyn
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 86
NBA top 10 nba players according to colin cowherd
73 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '12        #81
Cantgetright 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$382 | Props total: 80 80
 ~Triple I~ said:
This sh*t will come and go like the whole "fu*k the Mixtape DJs" fiasco.
Exactly. Ppl from NY are STILL gonna buy this dude's album regardless of what he says. He dissed hot 97 in the liner notes of the Carter 2 and they still continued to play his music. Aint nothin gon change.
 6 years ago '11        #82
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
avatar space
space
$9,200 | Props total: 37 37
 Special Edd said:
n*gga GTFO U SOFT bi*ch. YOU MAD NO ONE ROUND HERE WANTS TO BE TRENDY WITH YA f*gGIT a.ss N n*ggaS WANNA BE SWAGGALICOUS. YOU MAD YOU CANT ROME AROUND NY LIKE U RUN THAT sh*t ROFL. STAY IN MIAMI CORN BALL

fu*kING QUEER THINK U KING TILL U TOUCH NY


JAIL TIME AND bi*chED OUT AT SUMMER JAM... AINT IT NICE. YOU GET NO BURN n*gga U DUSTY U ROACH FACE a.ss n*gga

MAD YOU CANT WALK AROUND WITH THAT RED FLAG LIKE U LIKE U f*gGIT. COME TOUCH THE GOD I PUT YOU NEXT TO GOD.

NYC >>


9th Prince
3rd Bass
40 Cal.
50 Cent
60 Second a.ssassin (emcee)
A.D.O.R.
Aesop Rock
Afrika Bambaataa
Afu-Ra
Angie Martinez
Antoinette
Armageddon
A$AP Rocky
A Tribe Called Quest
Audio Two
AZ
Beastie Boys
Beatnuts
Big Daddy Kane
Big L
Biggie Smalls
Big Noyd
Big Pun
Biz Markie
Black Moon
Black Sheep
Black Star
Blaq Poet
Black Rob
Boogie Down Productions
Boot Camp Clik
Brand Nubian
Buckshot
Buckwild
Busta Rhymes
CL Smooth
Camp Lo
Cam'Ron
Canibus
Capone of Capone-N-Noreaga
Cappadonna
Cella Dwellas
Charles Hamilton
Channel Live
Chubb Rock
Consequence (rapper)
Cormega
Cory Gunz
Craig G
Craig Mack
Cuban Link
Da Beatminerz
Da Bush Babees
Da King & I
Dana Dane
Das Racist
D-Block
D-Nice
D.I.T.C.
De La Soul
Diamond D
Diggy Simmons
Diplomats
DJ Clue?
DJ Envy
DJ Green Lantern
DJ Kay Slay
DJ Whoo Kid
DMX
Doug E. Fresh
Drag-On
El-P
EPMD
Eric B. & Rakim
Erick Sermon
Fabolous
Fat Boys
Fat Joe
Fatback Band
Father MC
Foxy Brown
Freddie Foxxx
Fredro Starr
French Montana
Fu-Schnickens
Gang Starr
Ghostface k!llah
Grand Daddy I.U.
Grandmaster Flash
Grandwizard Theodore
Group Home
G-Unit
GZA
Havoc
Heavy D
Hell Rell
Hoodie Allen
Ill Al Skratch
Ill Bill
Immortal Technique
Infamous Mobb
Inspectah Deck
J-Live
Ja Rule
Jadakiss
Jay-Z
Jeru the Damaja
Jesse
Jim Jones
J. R. Writer
Joell Ortiz
Juelz Santana
Joe Budden
Juice Crew
Junior Mafia
Jungle Brothers
K7
Keith Murray
Kid 'n Play
Killah Priest
KMD
Kool DJ Herc
Kool G Rap
Kool Keith
Kool Moe Dee
KRS-One
K-Solo
Kurious
Kurtis Blow
Large Professor
Leaders of the New School
Lil' Kim
Lin Que
LL Cool J
Lloyd Banks
Lord Finesse
Lord Tariq and Peter Gunz
Lost Boyz
The LOX
M.O.P
Main Source
Maino
Mantronix
Marley Marl
Mase
Masta Ace
Masta k!lla
Max B
MC Lyte
MC Shan
MC Serch
Memphis Bleek
Method Man
MF Doom
Mic Geronimo
Mickey Factz
Mims
Mobb Deep
Monie Love
Mos Def
Mr. Cheeks
Nas
Necro
Nice & Smooth
Nicki Minaj
Notorious B.I.G.
N.O.R.E. (Noreaga of Capone-N-Noreaga)
O.C.
Ol' Dirty Bastard
Onyx
Organized Konfusion
Papoose
Party Arty
Pete Nice
Pete Rock
Percee P
Pharoahe Monch
Positive K
Pras
Prince Paul
Prodigy
Prospect
Public Enemy
Puff Daddy
Q-Tip
Raekwon
Rakim
Red Cafe
Reek da Villian
R.A. the Rugged Man
Remy Ma
Rob Base and DJ E-Z Rock
Roxanne Shante
Run D.M.C.
RZA
Saigon
Salt-N-Pepa
Saigon
Saul Williams
Sean Price
Shabazz the Disciple
Sheek Louch
Showbiz and A.G.
Shyheim
Skyzoo
Slick Rick
Smokin' Suckaz wit Logic
Smif-n-Wessun
Special Ed
Styles P
Swizz Beats
Talib Kweli
Terror Squad
Tim Dog
Tony Yayo
Torae
Tragedy Khadafi
Tru-Life
Ultramagnetic MCs
U.T.F.O.
U-God
Uncle Murda
Vado
Wu-Tang Clan
Young Black Teenagers
X-Clan

I LOVE YOU ARTIST YALL HELD ME DOWN NOT THIS FUCC BOY SLXBK SHEEEEEEEIT
bunch of skittles jacket n*ggas on that list
 6 years ago '11        #83
PotheadFocker 174 heat pts174
space
avatar space
space
$34,338 | Props total: 11105 11105
He been said he hated NY for locking him up and their bullsh*t gun laws this is nothing new
 08-21-2012, 09:56 PM         #84
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wish he'd say that to Styles P.
 08-21-2012, 09:58 PM         #85
Hotboy1982 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Me personally, why the fu*k does NY even care about his opinion, it ain't that serious, and I'm a born and raised New Yorker who lives in Louisiana and I don't give a fu*k. People have hated on the South and expressed their hatred for the South on countless occasions, particularly NY cats and it didn't stop anything from happening so why should it be any different when the role is reversed? Plus, no one is going to do or say anything to him or his camp except for a few has-been DJs(Flex,Rosenberg) using it as a means to get free publicity, and later on "make peace", a few irrelevant artists( probably one or two on someone's long list posted earlier lol) to try to make some struggle a.ss diss record to make themselves relevant smh. The bottom line is, fans don't give a fu*k, he could spit right on NYC pavement, and those sheep like fans will still buy his records, still attend his tours and still show their Stan like support for him regardless.
 6 years ago '07        #86
Jayceon 498 heat pts498
space
avatar space
space
$27,834 | Props total: 1328 1328
NY was on his d!ck back in 06 to 08. bet he didn't mind the city then. now u salty? fu*k u too then bi*ch.
 6 years ago '12        #87
King Jaffe Joe 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$8,806 | Props total: 7819 7819
 tupacnasfan said:
And NY has been going to sh*t ever since we lost biggie, big l and big pun.

as dreadful as lil gayne is, he's right.
NY still has 50
 6 years ago '05        #88
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
avatar space
space
$14,336 | Props total: 780 780
like anyone gives a fu*k about LOUISIANA? n*gga that place is a sh*thole.

no wonder why us didn't do sh*t to help y'all during katrina. they tryin to clean that sh*t out


Last edited by drama_kiNg; 08-21-2012 at 10:09 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #89
imtheman718 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$4,168 | Props total: 569 569

[video - click to view]

 08-21-2012, 10:32 PM         #90
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My homeboi from new york and said fu*k new york also. Said its a lot of bi*ch a.ss n*ggas up there

Whats the problm?
 6 years ago '04        #91
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,078 | Props total: 3610 3610
Gravity is a bi*ch ...lil wayne is on his way down !


i wonder how many new yorkers will react to this ,i bet flex wont be dropping bombs
 08-21-2012, 10:46 PM         #92
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BX NY'ers dont fu*k with wayne but the whole city is still rockin wit him believe it or not
 6 years ago '05        #93
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
avatar space
space
$14,336 | Props total: 780 780
 Skratch said:
BX NY'ers dont fu*k with wayne but the whole city is still rockin wit him believe it or not
you ain't from ny..
 6 years ago '10        #94
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$26,897 | Props total: 31926 31926
fu*king f*ggot would never make it in the jungle he ain't built
 08-22-2012, 12:01 AM         #95
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]




[video - click to view]


 6 years ago '07        #96
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$22,853 | Props total: 251 251
 drama_kiNg said:
like anyone gives a fu*k about LOUISIANA? n*gga that place is a sh*thole.

no wonder why us didn't do sh*t to help y'all during katrina. they tryin to clean that sh*t out

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '11        #97
Jaymalls 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$3,958 | Props total: 399 399
 Special Edd said:
NYC >>


9th Prince
3rd Bass
40 Cal.
50 Cent
60 Second a.ssassin (emcee)
A.D.O.R.
Aesop Rock
Afrika Bambaataa
Afu-Ra
Angie Martinez
Antoinette
Armageddon
A$AP Rocky
A Tribe Called Quest
Audio Two
AZ
Beastie Boys
Beatnuts
Big Daddy Kane
Big L
Biggie Smalls
Big Noyd
Big Pun
Biz Markie
Black Moon
Black Sheep
Black Star
Blaq Poet
Black Rob
Boogie Down Productions
Boot Camp Clik
Brand Nubian
Buckshot
Buckwild
Busta Rhymes
CL Smooth
Camp Lo
Cam'Ron
Canibus
Capone of Capone-N-Noreaga
Cappadonna
Cella Dwellas
Charles Hamilton
Channel Live
Chubb Rock
Consequence (rapper)
Cormega
Cory Gunz
Craig G
Craig Mack
Cuban Link
Da Beatminerz
Da Bush Babees
Da King & I
Dana Dane
Das Racist
D-Block
D-Nice
D.I.T.C.
De La Soul
Diamond D
Diggy Simmons
Diplomats
DJ Clue?
DJ Envy
DJ Green Lantern
DJ Kay Slay
DJ Whoo Kid
DMX
Doug E. Fresh
Drag-On
El-P
EPMD
Eric B. & Rakim
Erick Sermon
Fabolous
Fat Boys
Fat Joe
Fatback Band
Father MC
Foxy Brown
Freddie Foxxx
Fredro Starr
French Montana
Fu-Schnickens
Gang Starr
Ghostface k!llah
Grand Daddy I.U.
Grandmaster Flash
Grandwizard Theodore
Group Home
G-Unit
GZA
Havoc
Heavy D
Hell Rell
Hoodie Allen
Ill Al Skratch
Ill Bill
Immortal Technique
Infamous Mobb
Inspectah Deck
J-Live
Ja Rule
Jadakiss
Jay-Z
Jeru the Damaja
Jesse
Jim Jones
J. R. Writer
Joell Ortiz
Juelz Santana
Joe Budden
Juice Crew
Junior Mafia
Jungle Brothers
K7
Keith Murray
Kid 'n Play
Killah Priest
KMD
Kool DJ Herc
Kool G Rap
Kool Keith
Kool Moe Dee
KRS-One
K-Solo
Kurious
Kurtis Blow
Large Professor
Leaders of the New School
Lil' Kim
Lin Que
LL Cool J
Lloyd Banks
Lord Finesse
Lord Tariq and Peter Gunz
Lost Boyz
The LOX
M.O.P
Main Source
Maino
Mantronix
Marley Marl
Mase
Masta Ace
Masta k!lla
Max B
MC Lyte
MC Shan
MC Serch
Memphis Bleek
Method Man
MF Doom
Mic Geronimo
Mickey Factz
Mims
Mobb Deep
Monie Love
Mos Def
Mr. Cheeks
Nas
Necro
Nice & Smooth
Nicki Minaj
Notorious B.I.G.
N.O.R.E. (Noreaga of Capone-N-Noreaga)
O.C.
Ol' Dirty Bastard
Onyx
Organized Konfusion
Papoose
Party Arty
Pete Nice
Pete Rock
Percee P
Pharoahe Monch
Positive K
Pras
Prince Paul
Prodigy
Prospect
Public Enemy
Puff Daddy
Q-Tip
Raekwon
Rakim
Red Cafe
Reek da Villian
R.A. the Rugged Man
Remy Ma
Rob Base and DJ E-Z Rock
Roxanne Shante
Run D.M.C.
RZA
Saigon
Salt-N-Pepa
Saigon
Saul Williams
Sean Price
Shabazz the Disciple
Sheek Louch
Showbiz and A.G.
Shyheim
Skyzoo
Slick Rick
Smokin' Suckaz wit Logic
Smif-n-Wessun
Special Ed
Styles P
Swizz Beats
Talib Kweli
Terror Squad
Tim Dog
Tony Yayo
Torae
Tragedy Khadafi
Tru-Life
Ultramagnetic MCs
U.T.F.O.
U-God
Uncle Murda
Vado
Wu-Tang Clan
Young Black Teenagers
X-Clan

I LOVE YOU ARTIST YALL HELD ME DOWN NOT THIS FUCC BOY SLXBK SHEEEEEEEIT
 6 years ago '07        #98
whowantit 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$3,758 | Props total: 4981 4981
at all the Boxden NY nerds getting mad cause this clown said he didn't like NY. Who gives a fu*k if he doesn't like NY? Nobody HAS to like NY. See how soft ya'll are? You start crying and getting emotional on a message board cause someone you claim you don't even fu*k with doesn't like your city? If the NY Boxden members are any indication of the overall type of people that rep NY this day and age, then NY Lost.
 6 years ago '12        #99
AceBoogie 45 heat pts45
space
avatar space
space
$6,254 | Props total: 238 238
honestly where is this guy welcome?
not even new yaawk wants to fu*k with him
 6 years ago '06        #100
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,332 | Props total: 99 99
Pimp'n Says: Wayne been said dis even b4 he was arrested there & he explained why(13:10). U duck a$$ n!ggaz always on here talk'n down on da south but get mad when a n!gga say they don't like NY?


[video - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 61
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
55 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 52
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
55 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 49
NBA BX do you agree with Scottie Pippen??
166 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
145 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
111 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
146 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
71 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
107 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy