Lil Wayne Says "Flat Out, I Don't Like New York"

most viewed right now
 136
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 86
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
142 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 56
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
157 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 55
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
92 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #181
MemphBleek05 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 8928 8928
 Hotboy1982 said:
Uhh, with all due respect to you and your opinion, for you to even make such a crass statement like that is foul in itself, plus if you truly wanted to go there, then the same thing could have been w/ 9-11 smdh. The thing is, the man stated "his" opinion-he didn't say anything about the hip-hop culture, it's history or even a specific NY artist-he spoke his opinion on a general level and NYC catching feelings like hurt children. How many times has the South had to listen to the same hating from other regions, do they belly ache and cry about it, nope and neither should NY because it's a fu*king opinion smh.
This.....

People are going overboard with this......
 08-22-2012, 12:39 PM         #182
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illmatic826 said:
So we Gonna Act like NYC aint been hating on everybody else for years now?

We gonna act like NYC wasnt Hating on the west coast back when Dre and Snoop was doing their thing ?

We gonna act like NYC was showing love to OUTKAST and goodie mob back in the early early 90's?

We gonna act like NYC showed love to UGK before they worked with Hova?

It's okay for NYC and their lil magazines source & xxl to sh*t on every other rapper from every other region


but no one shan't ever speak negatively of NYC? GTFOH
Is this the 90s?

Clearly, you're speaking out of ignorance. If you listen to Hot 97 now, its 90% Southern Hip Hop.
 5 years ago '11        #183
Giovanni Cassa 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$3,829 | Props total: 219 219
 illmatic826 said:
So we Gonna Act like NYC aint been hating on everybody else for years now?

We gonna act like NYC wasnt Hating on the west coast back when Dre and Snoop was doing their thing ?

We gonna act like NYC was showing love to OUTKAST and goodie mob back in the early early 90's?

We gonna act like NYC showed love to UGK before they worked with Hova?

It's okay for NYC and their lil magazines source & xxl to sh*t on every other rapper from every other region


but no one shan't ever speak negatively of NYC? GTFOH

That was in the past B. We had that right though. Hip-hop is our baby, nahmsayin'? Ya'll can play with it, feed it, buy presents for it, but at the end of the day it's our baby nahmsayin'? You south mouthafu*kas act like some malicious child protection services workers for a while now b, nahmsayin'?
 5 years ago '05        #184
MemphBleek05 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 8928 8928
 dlettern said:
Is this the 90s?

Clearly, you're speaking out of ignorance. If you listen to Hot 97 now, its 90% Southern Hip Hop.
Although his list is dated...it wasn't but a few years ago, that sort of treatment still happened......
 5 years ago '10        #185
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3744 3744
 Special Edd said:
n*gga GTFO U SOFT bi*ch. YOU MAD NO ONE ROUND HERE WANTS TO BE TRENDY WITH YA f*gGIT a.ss N n*ggaS WANNA BE SWAGGALICOUS. YOU MAD YOU CANT ROME AROUND NY LIKE U RUN THAT sh*t ROFL. STAY IN MIAMI CORN BALL

fu*kING QUEER THINK U KING TILL U TOUCH NY


JAIL TIME AND bi*chED OUT AT SUMMER JAM... AINT IT NICE. YOU GET NO BURN n*gga U DUSTY U ROACH FACE a.ss n*gga

MAD YOU CANT WALK AROUND WITH THAT RED FLAG LIKE U LIKE U f*gGIT. COME TOUCH THE GOD I PUT YOU NEXT TO GOD.

NYC >>


9th Prince
3rd Bass
40 Cal.
50 Cent
60 Second a.ssassin (emcee)
A.D.O.R.
Aesop Rock
Afrika Bambaataa
Afu-Ra
Angie Martinez
Antoinette
Armageddon
A$AP Rocky
A Tribe Called Quest
Audio Two
AZ
Beastie Boys
Beatnuts
Big Daddy Kane
Big L
Biggie Smalls
Big Noyd
Big Pun
Biz Markie
Black Moon
Black Sheep
Black Star
Blaq Poet
Black Rob
Boogie Down Productions
Boot Camp Clik
Brand Nubian
Buckshot
Buckwild
Busta Rhymes
CL Smooth
Camp Lo
Cam'Ron
Canibus
Capone of Capone-N-Noreaga
Cappadonna
Cella Dwellas
Charles Hamilton
Channel Live
Chubb Rock
Consequence (rapper)
Cormega
Cory Gunz
Craig G
Craig Mack
Cuban Link
Da Beatminerz
Da Bush Babees
Da King & I
Dana Dane
Das Racist
D-Block
D-Nice
D.I.T.C.
De La Soul
Diamond D
Diggy Simmons
Diplomats
DJ Clue?
DJ Envy
DJ Green Lantern
DJ Kay Slay
DJ Whoo Kid
DMX
Doug E. Fresh
Drag-On
El-P
EPMD
Eric B. & Rakim
Erick Sermon
Fabolous
Fat Boys
Fat Joe
Fatback Band
Father MC
Foxy Brown
Freddie Foxxx
Fredro Starr
French Montana
Fu-Schnickens
Gang Starr
Ghostface k!llah
Grand Daddy I.U.
Grandmaster Flash
Grandwizard Theodore
Group Home
G-Unit
GZA
Havoc
Heavy D
Hell Rell
Hoodie Allen
Ill Al Skratch
Ill Bill
Immortal Technique
Infamous Mobb
Inspectah Deck
J-Live
Ja Rule
Jadakiss
Jay-Z
Jeru the Damaja
Jesse
Jim Jones
J. R. Writer
Joell Ortiz
Juelz Santana
Joe Budden
Juice Crew
Junior Mafia
Jungle Brothers
K7
Keith Murray
Kid 'n Play
Killah Priest
KMD
Kool DJ Herc
Kool G Rap
Kool Keith
Kool Moe Dee
KRS-One
K-Solo
Kurious
Kurtis Blow
Large Professor
Leaders of the New School
Lil' Kim
Lin Que
LL Cool J
Lloyd Banks
Lord Finesse
Lord Tariq and Peter Gunz
Lost Boyz
The LOX
M.O.P
Main Source
Maino
Mantronix
Marley Marl
Mase
Masta Ace
Masta k!lla
Max B
MC Lyte
MC Shan
MC Serch
Memphis Bleek
Method Man
MF Doom
Mic Geronimo
Mickey Factz
Mims
Mobb Deep
Monie Love
Mos Def
Mr. Cheeks
Nas
Necro
Nice & Smooth
Nicki Minaj
Notorious B.I.G.
N.O.R.E. (Noreaga of Capone-N-Noreaga)
O.C.
Ol' Dirty Bastard
Onyx
Organized Konfusion
Papoose
Party Arty
Pete Nice
Pete Rock
Percee P
Pharoahe Monch
Positive K
Pras
Prince Paul
Prodigy
Prospect
Public Enemy
Puff Daddy
Q-Tip
Raekwon
Rakim
Red Cafe
Reek da Villian
R.A. the Rugged Man
Remy Ma
Rob Base and DJ E-Z Rock
Roxanne Shante
Run D.M.C.
RZA
Saigon
Salt-N-Pepa
Saigon
Saul Williams
Sean Price
Shabazz the Disciple
Sheek Louch
Showbiz and A.G.
Shyheim
Skyzoo
Slick Rick
Smokin' Suckaz wit Logic
Smif-n-Wessun
Special Ed
Styles P
Swizz Beats
Talib Kweli
Terror Squad
Tim Dog
Tony Yayo
Torae
Tragedy Khadafi
Tru-Life
Ultramagnetic MCs
U.T.F.O.
U-God
Uncle Murda
Vado
Wu-Tang Clan
Young Black Teenagers
X-Clan

I LOVE YOU ARTIST YALL HELD ME DOWN NOT THIS FUCC BOY SLXBK SHEEEEEEEIT
More than half of that list is a.ss anyway.
 5 years ago '12        #186
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$16,392 | Props total: 5652 5652
funny how people don't even think of the south when they think of lil wayne...that n*gga is on some north Dakota skateboard sh*t
 5 years ago '12        #187
HeightsBound 110 heat pts110
space
avatar space
space
$11,504 | Props total: 5973 5973
 Special Edd said:
n*gga GTFO U SOFT bi*ch. YOU MAD NO ONE ROUND HERE WANTS TO BE TRENDY WITH YA f*gGIT a.ss N n*ggaS WANNA BE SWAGGALICOUS. YOU MAD YOU CANT ROME AROUND NY LIKE U RUN THAT sh*t ROFL. STAY IN MIAMI CORN BALL

fu*kING QUEER THINK U KING TILL U TOUCH NY


JAIL TIME AND bi*chED OUT AT SUMMER JAM... AINT IT NICE. YOU GET NO BURN n*gga U DUSTY U ROACH FACE a.ss n*gga

MAD YOU CANT WALK AROUND WITH THAT RED FLAG LIKE U LIKE U f*gGIT. COME TOUCH THE GOD I PUT YOU NEXT TO GOD.

NYC >>


9th Prince
3rd Bass
40 Cal.
50 Cent
60 Second a.ssassin (emcee)
A.D.O.R.
Aesop Rock
Afrika Bambaataa
Afu-Ra
Angie Martinez
Antoinette
Armageddon
A$AP Rocky
A Tribe Called Quest
Audio Two
AZ
Beastie Boys
Beatnuts
Big Daddy Kane
Big L
Biggie Smalls
Big Noyd
Big Pun
Biz Markie
Black Moon
Black Sheep
Black Star
Blaq Poet
Black Rob
Boogie Down Productions
Boot Camp Clik
Brand Nubian
Buckshot
Buckwild
Busta Rhymes
CL Smooth
Camp Lo
Cam'Ron
Canibus
Capone of Capone-N-Noreaga
Cappadonna
Cella Dwellas
Charles Hamilton
Channel Live
Chubb Rock
Consequence (rapper)
Cormega
Cory Gunz
Craig G
Craig Mack
Cuban Link
Da Beatminerz
Da Bush Babees
Da King & I
Dana Dane
Das Racist
D-Block
D-Nice
D.I.T.C.
De La Soul
Diamond D
Diggy Simmons
Diplomats
DJ Clue?
DJ Envy
DJ Green Lantern
DJ Kay Slay
DJ Whoo Kid
DMX
Doug E. Fresh
Drag-On
El-P
EPMD
Eric B. & Rakim
Erick Sermon
Fabolous
Fat Boys
Fat Joe
Fatback Band
Father MC
Foxy Brown
Freddie Foxxx
Fredro Starr
French Montana
Fu-Schnickens
Gang Starr
Ghostface k!llah
Grand Daddy I.U.
Grandmaster Flash
Grandwizard Theodore
Group Home
G-Unit
GZA
Havoc
Heavy D
Hell Rell
Hoodie Allen
Ill Al Skratch
Ill Bill
Immortal Technique
Infamous Mobb
Inspectah Deck
J-Live
Ja Rule
Jadakiss
Jay-Z
Jeru the Damaja
Jesse
Jim Jones
J. R. Writer
Joell Ortiz
Juelz Santana
Joe Budden
Juice Crew
Junior Mafia
Jungle Brothers
K7
Keith Murray
Kid 'n Play
Killah Priest
KMD
Kool DJ Herc
Kool G Rap
Kool Keith
Kool Moe Dee
KRS-One
K-Solo
Kurious
Kurtis Blow
Large Professor
Leaders of the New School
Lil' Kim
Lin Que
LL Cool J
Lloyd Banks
Lord Finesse
Lord Tariq and Peter Gunz
Lost Boyz
The LOX
M.O.P
Main Source
Maino
Mantronix
Marley Marl
Mase
Masta Ace
Masta k!lla
Max B
MC Lyte
MC Shan
MC Serch
Memphis Bleek
Method Man
MF Doom
Mic Geronimo
Mickey Factz
Mims
Mobb Deep
Monie Love
Mos Def
Mr. Cheeks
Nas
Necro
Nice & Smooth
Nicki Minaj
Notorious B.I.G.
N.O.R.E. (Noreaga of Capone-N-Noreaga)
O.C.
Ol' Dirty Bastard
Onyx
Organized Konfusion
Papoose
Party Arty
Pete Nice
Pete Rock
Percee P
Pharoahe Monch
Positive K
Pras
Prince Paul
Prodigy
Prospect
Public Enemy
Puff Daddy
Q-Tip
Raekwon
Rakim
Red Cafe
Reek da Villian
R.A. the Rugged Man
Remy Ma
Rob Base and DJ E-Z Rock
Roxanne Shante
Run D.M.C.
RZA
Saigon
Salt-N-Pepa
Saigon
Saul Williams
Sean Price
Shabazz the Disciple
Sheek Louch
Showbiz and A.G.
Shyheim
Skyzoo
Slick Rick
Smokin' Suckaz wit Logic
Smif-n-Wessun
Special Ed
Styles P
Swizz Beats
Talib Kweli
Terror Squad
Tim Dog
Tony Yayo
Torae
Tragedy Khadafi
Tru-Life
Ultramagnetic MCs
U.T.F.O.
U-God
Uncle Murda
Vado
Wu-Tang Clan
Young Black Teenagers
X-Clan

I LOVE YOU ARTIST YALL HELD ME DOWN NOT THIS FUCC BOY SLXBK SHEEEEEEEIT
You know he's not going to read this correct?
 5 years ago '08        #188
bkid 126 heat pts126
space
avatar space
space
$9,244 | Props total: 4542 4542
fu*k this lil a.ss n*gga we dont like him either
 08-22-2012, 01:26 PM         #189
Zaner210 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No big deal Im sure all of the NY scene hated him before this comment was even made
 08-22-2012, 01:37 PM         #190
gxh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Special Edd said:
n*gga GTFO U SOFT bi*ch. YOU MAD NO ONE ROUND HERE WANTS TO BE TRENDY WITH YA f*gGIT a.ss N n*ggaS WANNA BE SWAGGALICOUS. YOU MAD YOU CANT ROME AROUND NY LIKE U RUN THAT sh*t ROFL. STAY IN MIAMI CORN BALL

fu*kING QUEER THINK U KING TILL U TOUCH NY


JAIL TIME AND bi*chED OUT AT SUMMER JAM... AINT IT NICE. YOU GET NO BURN n*gga U DUSTY U ROACH FACE a.ss n*gga

MAD YOU CANT WALK AROUND WITH THAT RED FLAG LIKE U LIKE U f*gGIT. COME TOUCH THE GOD I PUT YOU NEXT TO GOD.

NYC >>


9th Prince
3rd Bass
40 Cal.
50 Cent
60 Second a.ssassin (emcee)
A.D.O.R.
Aesop Rock
Afrika Bambaataa
Afu-Ra
Angie Martinez
Antoinette
Armageddon
A$AP Rocky
A Tribe Called Quest
Audio Two
AZ
Beastie Boys
Beatnuts
Big Daddy Kane
Big L
Biggie Smalls
Big Noyd
Big Pun
Biz Markie
Black Moon
Black Sheep
Black Star
Blaq Poet
Black Rob
Boogie Down Productions
Boot Camp Clik
Brand Nubian
Buckshot
Buckwild
Busta Rhymes
CL Smooth
Camp Lo
Cam'Ron
Canibus
Capone of Capone-N-Noreaga
Cappadonna
Cella Dwellas
Charles Hamilton
Channel Live
Chubb Rock
Consequence (rapper)
Cormega
Cory Gunz
Craig G
Craig Mack
Cuban Link
Da Beatminerz
Da Bush Babees
Da King & I
Dana Dane
Das Racist
D-Block
D-Nice
D.I.T.C.
De La Soul
Diamond D
Diggy Simmons
Diplomats
DJ Clue?
DJ Envy
DJ Green Lantern
DJ Kay Slay
DJ Whoo Kid
DMX
Doug E. Fresh
Drag-On
El-P
EPMD
Eric B. & Rakim
Erick Sermon
Fabolous
Fat Boys
Fat Joe
Fatback Band
Father MC
Foxy Brown
Freddie Foxxx
Fredro Starr
French Montana
Fu-Schnickens
Gang Starr
Ghostface k!llah
Grand Daddy I.U.
Grandmaster Flash
Grandwizard Theodore
Group Home
G-Unit
GZA
Havoc
Heavy D
Hell Rell
Hoodie Allen
Ill Al Skratch
Ill Bill
Immortal Technique
Infamous Mobb
Inspectah Deck
J-Live
Ja Rule
Jadakiss
Jay-Z
Jeru the Damaja
Jesse
Jim Jones
J. R. Writer
Joell Ortiz
Juelz Santana
Joe Budden
Juice Crew
Junior Mafia
Jungle Brothers
K7
Keith Murray
Kid 'n Play
Killah Priest
KMD
Kool DJ Herc
Kool G Rap
Kool Keith
Kool Moe Dee
KRS-One
K-Solo
Kurious
Kurtis Blow
Large Professor
Leaders of the New School
Lil' Kim
Lin Que
LL Cool J
Lloyd Banks
Lord Finesse
Lord Tariq and Peter Gunz
Lost Boyz
The LOX
M.O.P
Main Source
Maino
Mantronix
Marley Marl
Mase
Masta Ace
Masta k!lla
Max B
MC Lyte
MC Shan
MC Serch
Memphis Bleek
Method Man
MF Doom
Mic Geronimo
Mickey Factz
Mims
Mobb Deep
Monie Love
Mos Def
Mr. Cheeks
Nas
Necro
Nice & Smooth
Nicki Minaj
Notorious B.I.G.
N.O.R.E. (Noreaga of Capone-N-Noreaga)
O.C.
Ol' Dirty Bastard
Onyx
Organized Konfusion
Papoose
Party Arty
Pete Nice
Pete Rock
Percee P
Pharoahe Monch
Positive K
Pras
Prince Paul
Prodigy
Prospect
Public Enemy
Puff Daddy
Q-Tip
Raekwon
Rakim
Red Cafe
Reek da Villian
R.A. the Rugged Man
Remy Ma
Rob Base and DJ E-Z Rock
Roxanne Shante
Run D.M.C.
RZA
Saigon
Salt-N-Pepa
Saigon
Saul Williams
Sean Price
Shabazz the Disciple
Sheek Louch
Showbiz and A.G.
Shyheim
Skyzoo
Slick Rick
Smokin' Suckaz wit Logic
Smif-n-Wessun
Special Ed
Styles P
Swizz Beats
Talib Kweli
Terror Squad
Tim Dog
Tony Yayo
Torae
Tragedy Khadafi
Tru-Life
Ultramagnetic MCs
U.T.F.O.
U-God
Uncle Murda
Vado
Wu-Tang Clan
Young Black Teenagers
X-Clan

I LOVE YOU ARTIST YALL HELD ME DOWN NOT THIS FUCC BOY SLXBK SHEEEEEEEIT


how u gon list the lox and d-block all in the same list my g hahaha but i fux w u
 08-22-2012, 01:43 PM         #191
Maafa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
SO fu*kING WHAT! Half of y'all dont like him no way, so what the fu*k is a lil wayne opinion to you? Just do the usual: call him a f*g, post the "bi*ch n*gga" gif and keep it moving. n*gga, he aint obligated to like NY nor anywhere else. And it isnt like he badmouthing NY or anything. You know what, yall the kid who crack jokes and pick on everybody but as soon as someone makes fun of ya crooked a.ss teeth you get teary eyed and wanna f!ght.
 5 years ago '07        #192
blackjewelz 
space
avatar space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
Idk how most of yall come on this site everyday and read/post with little to no comprehension skills.It's funny at times but mostly just sad.I'm hoping yall just like having sumn to talk about and aren't really this dumb outside of here.
 5 years ago '06        #193
qnz raw pusha 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$2,927 | Props total: 391 391
meyhem lauren & action bronson outta queens > lil wayne ymcmb
 5 years ago '04        #194
kidd247 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,156 | Props total: 1692 1692
Damn, Wayne catching all this heat because of an opinion.. yet Bush & Co. commit the biggest act of terrorism on American soil and y'all ain't mad??




..and I'm from NY
 5 years ago '12        #195
BlackBreesus 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$8,335 | Props total: 8 8
Firstly his own city dont fu*k wit em other then them stupid a.ss hoes. Any way why the fu*k would a n*gga give a fu*k about another n*gga opinion. I don't see the big deal about new york either, they got big buildings. I don't give a fu*k bout all that. I ain't never been there but that's the only good things advertised on tv bout NY.

I also hate how NY feel like they entitled to every fu*kin big time free agent in every sport as if every n*gga dreams and goals is to play there. The only thing how hate about NY is how they feel entitled to everything because they got some big buildings.

All in all n*gga shouldn't be offended by how another n*gga feel. I was just ridin round N.O. the other day and it kicked in to me why free agents won't stay or come. Like the n*gga who felt the need to diss a whole state because of what a n*gga said who city/state don't even respect. I don't feel offended everybody entitled to they own opinions.
 5 years ago '12        #196
Raw Silk 
space
avatar space
space
$244 | Props total: 0 0
 blackjewelz said:
Idk how most of yall come on this site everyday and read/post with little to no comprehension skills.It's funny at times but mostly just sad.I'm hoping yall just like having sumn to talk about and aren't really this dumb outside of here.
 5 years ago '11        #197
Giovanni Cassa 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$3,829 | Props total: 219 219
 Dee504 said:
Firstly his own city dont fu*k wit em other then them stupid a.ss hoes. Any way why the fu*k would a n*gga give a fu*k about another n*gga opinion. I don't see the big deal about new york either, they got big buildings. I don't give a fu*k bout all that. I ain't never been there but that's the only good things advertised on tv bout NY.

I also hate how NY feel like they entitled to every fu*kin big time free agent in every sport as if every n*gga dreams and goals is to play there. The only thing how hate about NY is how they feel entitled to everything because they got some big buildings.

All in all n*gga shouldn't be offended by how another n*gga feel. I was just ridin round N.O. the other day and it kicked in to me why free agents won't stay or come. Like the n*gga who felt the need to diss a whole state because of what a n*gga said who city/state don't even respect. I don't feel offended everybody entitled to they own opinions.




You sound like a sheltered country boy. You have computers down there???
 5 years ago '08        #198
RokkyRok 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$6,674 | Props total: 397 397
Why is there so much hate for New York, what did we do to ya'll
 5 years ago '11        #199
SClass 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,395 | Props total: 4998 4998
 ImSoThoed said:
New York's been soft ever since Snoop came through and crushed the buildings.
 5 years ago '11        #200
buckemdown 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$737 | Props total: 165 165
n*ggas hate ny wit a passion while we dead could give a fck about y'all n*ggas


Last edited by buckemdown; 08-22-2012 at 02:26 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 40
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy