Kirk "The Guru aka Herbie" Herbstreit picks Florida State over USC in the National Championship

most viewed right now
NFL Sunday Night Football: Dallas Cowboys Vs. Oakland Raiders Gameday Thread
849 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
18 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
58 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #61
Junior G 114 heat pts114 OP
space
space
$54,086 | Props total: 6985 6985
he really said USF and fu*kin Miami...........

Western Michigan - LOSS
Arizona State - LOSS
Charleston Southern - WIN
Louisiana Tech - LOSS
Penn State - LOSS
Wisconsin - LOSS
Michigan - LOSS
Indiana - WIN
Ohio State - LOSS
Minnesota - LOSS
Purdue - LOSS
Northwestern - LOSS

enjoy that 2 win season
 5 years ago '05        #62
space
space
 Johnson Barnes said:
I can tell you dont watch college football
I guarantee you, that your football team will be closer to 2 wins than fsu will be to 8....

n you shouldn't watch college football, look who your team is
 08-22-2012, 12:04 AM         #63
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fsu in the title game
 5 years ago '05        #64
space
space
 DrX said:
fsu in the title game
miami in a bowl game period
 5 years ago '05        #65
space
space
Johnson Barnes is such a damn joke......this guy was tryin to argue a never was program like illinois to a fu*kin dynasty on top forever program like fsu........ that sh*t alone gonna make me go to sleep right now
 08-22-2012, 12:12 AM         #66
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ej randall el
 5 years ago '09        #67
circleofpurple 58 heat pts58
space
space
$7,913 | Props total: 14050 14050
Fsu average preseason ranking the last 4 years - 12
Fsu average postseason ranking the last 4 years - 23

Illinois should be about the same as last year I'm thinking. Actually i think they might win 7 or 8. I know Johnson Barnes had to be beside himself watching them start 6-0 then finishing 0-6. I know how you feel. That rich rod era almost ruined me. Starting 5-0 then falling the fu*k apart... I don't even want to think abou that.

I really can't wait for this playoff sh*t to happen. It'll be the 2013 season or is it 2014? I got a feeling Were not gonna see any undefeated teams this year.
 08-22-2012, 01:10 AM         #68
BADmeetsEVIL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well, he got the Big Ten right.

I could see an ACC team getting to a champ game because of how easy the schedule is, winning though? 1 loss SEC may get in over 13-0 ACC.

Last edited by BADmeetsEVIL; 08-22-2012 at 01:13 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #69
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,121 | Props total: 224 224
Did this dumb bi*ch just say Illinois will win more games then FSU???????

fu*k OUTTA HERE

Yall n*ggas be gettin beside yourself on the hate. Like damn why everybody hate FSU so much are we the school that took the top recruit in your state and when we play in yall stadium our squad fu*ked ur bi*ch. The hate on here is unreal.

bi*ch we had a top 3 defense last yr that returned 8 starters and we had the most injured offense in College Football history. You're fu*king retarded if you think Illinois will win more games than us
 5 years ago '11        #70
rec1989 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,543 | Props total: 19 19
bookmarked for future reference
 5 years ago '08        #71
space
space
n*ggas is just trolling now. If you feel we won't live up to expectations that's one thing but to say we're the 4th best team in the State or we'll lose to USF and Miami is just ignorant. Doesn't even make sense to argue with most the n*ggas in this thread because we had/will have better seasons then mostly everybody in here.
 5 years ago '08        #72
space
space
Where yall getting this "same thing every yr" ish. We got hyped up one time the last 8 yrs and that was last yr some of yall n*ggas got some real hate for FSU in yall heart lol I think that ish is funny.

Have fun watching us in the BCS since moat of yall season will be done before New Years anyway
 5 years ago '09        #73
space
space
The reason I don't like fsu and all you fsu fans is that you talk like you're going to be this insane crazy amazing team every year and fall well short every year. And then when people try to tell you that, you cuss them out. Florida state has some of the most annoying fans ever. you have nothing to back up what you're saying. And that other guy rondo saying how elite this team is. How they're going undefeated. How they're just so amazing no team has any chance against them. It's like come on bro, calm down. When sh*t hits the fan you're just going to make yourself look so retarded. It's one thing to love your team and be optimistic, but to be that optimistic when you repeatedly fall short every year is just plain annoying. I'm sick of seeing Florida state ranked so high. I'm sick of hearing their stupid a.ss fans over hyping them. Just relax a little and let things play out some before you act invincible. Florida state is the notre dame of the south. You had a good ten year run. But it's over, smell the roses already.

Last edited by circleofpurple; 08-22-2012 at 02:24 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #74
space
space
Since 2001 fu*k face really?? So just discount the fact that FSU was ranked in top 5 for 14 straight yrs and that we have the most winningest coach (by default but it doesn't matter) or the fact that we've had the best record in the state the past two seasons. You're irrelevant dawg I'm not even responding to your ignorance
 5 years ago '08        #75
space
space
 circleofpurple said:
The reason I don't like fsu and all you fsu fans is that you talk like you're going to be this insane crazy amazing team every year and fall well short every year. And then when people try to tell you that, you cuss them out. Florida state has some of the most annoying fans ever. you have nothing to back up what you're saying. And that other guy rondo saying how elite this team is. How they're going undefeated. How they're just so amazing no team has any chance against them. It's like come on bro, calm down. When sh*t hits the fan you're just going to make yourself look so retarded. It's one thing to love your team and be optimistic, but to be that optimistic when you repeatedly fall short every year is just plain annoying. I'm sick of seeing Florida state ranked so high. I'm sick of hearing their stupid a.ss fans over hyping them. Just relax a little and let things play out some before you act invincible. Florida state is the notre dame of the south. You had a good ten year run. But it's over, smell the roses already.
FSU fans been talking like that for one yr n*gga chill and that was last season. And our run was a lot longer then 10 yrs my n*gga.

Every fan talks about their team like that USC, Bama, LSU sh*t you should see the sh*t Miami n*ggas say and everybody knows their team is a.ss. That's what fans do they talk sh*t. Every fan should feel like their team can't be touched when they have true expectations.
 5 years ago '11        #76
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
space
$6,090 | Props total: 265 265
Herb hates the SEC
 5 years ago '05        #77
space
space
 Johnson Barnes said:
Wins Since 2001

105 -Florida

94 - Miami

81 - South Florida

80 - Florida State

They can surpass South Florida this season for 3rd in state
what made you pick 2001 you bi*ch......11 years ago......we bout to make it 3 straight vs Florida and Miami.......i hope we put you on the schedule in the future so we can r*pe n pillage ya a.ss
 5 years ago '11        #78
PrimeTimeJones3 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,796 | Props total: 933 933
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
FSU fans been talking like that for one yr n*gga chill and that was last season. And our run was a lot longer then 10 yrs my n*gga.

Every fan talks about their team like that USC, Bama, LSU sh*t you should see the sh*t Miami n*ggas say and everybody knows their team is a.ss. That's what fans do they talk sh*t. Every fan should feel like their team can't be touched when they have true expectations.
cosign...all fsu fans know we fell off hard the past 7 years or so. The program is back on the come up so yeah we (fans) feel they are headed in the right direction. The expectations are high this season...bcs or bust this year...and Jimbo knows it....best defense we had in some time now...the offense needs some work but if EJ can manage the game and a balance running attack...we good....
 5 years ago '04        #79
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4330 4330
I wasn't hating when I said FSU will be in the Orange Bowl... I just have a hard time seeing an 8-4 team going 12-0 the next season, especially since not all the losses were at the beginning of the season... I'm thinking probably 10-2 for FSU... And they gotta win the ACC Championship...

I do hope the BCS Championship is Oregon vs. FSU now that that has been put in my head though...
 5 years ago '09        #80
space
space
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:

This Florida state over hype is every year not just last. And those other teams have a right to talk up their teams more because they win! You're not seriously putting Florida state on Lsu and Bama and USC level are you? That's what I don't get, how in your mind is fsu some elite a.ss team? You were good in late 80's and 90's. Your run is over. Back to being a regular team. When you haven't been able to get back to relevance in 11 years it means you're not elite.

I'm done speaking on lame a.ss fsu. GO BLUE! I've been worried about this Bama game, but I'm starting to think that Michigan going to come out o top. Hoke will have them ready, denard has stepped up as a leader and he has a full year under Borges now. I'm excited!

Last edited by circleofpurple; 08-22-2012 at 10:55 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
101 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
128 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy