Kirk "The Guru aka Herbie" Herbstreit picks Florida State over USC in the National Championship

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
72 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
94 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
83 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #201
bouncer900 
space
space
$4,011 | Props total: 86 86
 JFamis said:
Weren't they just walk-ons though?
nope... they were apart of our 2008 and 2009 classes

Last edited by bouncer900; 08-25-2012 at 12:56 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #202
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,503 | Props total: 9828 9828
 MRS. RONDO said:
OH MY GOD MY d!ck IS SO HARD RIGHT NOW....BIG d!ck JIMBO JUST GAVE THE GREATEST SPEECH OF ALL TIME........CHILLS

ahh wth behold the New McKay Center

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #203
Junior G 114 heat pts114 OP
space
space
$54,067 | Props total: 6969 6969
n*gga whats up with that techno beat sh*t at the start, that sh*t got me wantin to hit up a rave or somethin

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #204
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4329 4329
 USC said:
Take a look at UGA schedule before you say SEC will beat up on each other.

they are ranked high enough to get in the NC with this bogus schedule. I mean this would be the choke of all chokes to lose to any team on that schedule besides the SEC championship. Only good team they will play all year.

Also, no hate at all but I think we beat yall twice this season. First it was Bennett now its this Mariotta idk about the QB situation even though any athlete will look decent in that offense. Big games bring out the best or worst in new QB's and ours has shown he plays BIG in big games. Wiley is a loss but not a big one by any means our secondary is the deepest part about our football team. Kev been BALLIN all spring. The D period.
Don't forget Georgia lost to South Carolina last year and they gotta play at South Carolina this year. I like South Carolina in the SEC East a little more than I do Georgia... I think whoever wins the SEC East loses when they gotta play Alabama, LSU or maybe even Arkansas anyway...

Of course, we're both gonna think our team got the advantage over the other... Any fan of a top 5 team is gonna have confidence in their team. About the Bennett thing, I know I told you last spring we had Mariota who was way better than Bennett before the spring game even happened and you mocked me for it and said there was no way we have two good QB's. A lot of fans were shouting Bennett because they don't follow recruiting and he looked better than Darron Thomas in games last year... The Oregonian was reporting mid-season last year sources from within the program were saying Darron Thomas could be third on the depth chart this season if he stayed. I haven't seen Mariota in an actual game yet, but he was pretty poised in f!ghting Bennett for the starting job in the spring game in front of an almost ful Autzen, and I think we have a better chance of beating USC with Mariota than Bennett.
 5 years ago '04        #205
bouncer900 
space
space
 MRS. RONDO said:
n*gga whats up with that techno beat sh*t at the start, that sh*t got me wantin to hit up a rave or somethin

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #206
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
 MRS. RONDO said:
JFamis knows his sh*t
 5 years ago '10        #207
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
 JFamis said:
Don't forget Georgia lost to South Carolina last year and they gotta play at South Carolina this year. I like South Carolina in the SEC East a little more than I do Georgia... I think whoever wins the SEC East loses when they gotta play Alabama, LSU or maybe even Arkansas anyway...

Of course, we're both gonna think our team got the advantage over the other... Any fan of a top 5 team is gonna have confidence in their team. About the Bennett thing, I know I told you last spring we had Mariota who was way better than Bennett before the spring game even happened and you mocked me for it and said there was no way we have two good QB's. A lot of fans were shouting Bennett because they don't follow recruiting and he looked better than Darron Thomas in games last year... The Oregonian was reporting mid-season last year sources from within the program were saying Darron Thomas could be third on the depth chart this season if he stayed. I haven't seen Mariota in an actual game yet, but he was pretty poised in f!ghting Bennett for the starting job in the spring game in front of an almost ful Autzen, and I think we have a better chance of beating USC with Mariota than Bennett.
Who's third string RB? I have a feeling whoever that is will be getting the second most carries. I have a hard time believing DAT is ready to carry even Kens job last season. Also whats up with Huff? Is he still there or suspended or what? Last I heard he got a DUI but no word on a suspension or anything.

I did mock Bennett and I do remember you saying "but we have this other guy (Mariota) who could be better" but yall said the same thing about Thomas when yall had Dixon and the same thing about Dixon with Masoli. Yall stay thinking the backup is better . But I do remember you saying that. We'll see come NOV.
 5 years ago '10        #208
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
 MRS. RONDO said:

[pic - click to view]

Mission accomplished
 5 years ago '04        #209
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
 USC said:
Who's third string RB? I have a feeling whoever that is will be getting the second most carries. I have a hard time believing DAT is ready to carry even Kens job last season. Also whats up with Huff? Is he still there or suspended or what? Last I heard he got a DUI but no word on a suspension or anything.

I did mock Bennett and I do remember you saying "but we have this other guy (Mariota) who could be better" but yall said the same thing about Thomas when yall had Dixon and the same thing about Dixon with Masoli. Yall stay thinking the backup is better . But I do remember you saying that. We'll see come NOV.
Back-up running back is Byron Marshall... He's Cameron Marshall's little brother... He's a true freshman, which scares me, but word out of camp is he looks a lot better than Tra' Carson did last year...

DAT also put on muscle over the off-season. Think I heard like 11 pounds... He's the same size as LaMichael was his first season now. But they're built differently.

I have a feeling the offense will look a little more like it did in 2007.

Huff isn't suspended because he was taken to the police station and didn't blow above the legal limit and he wasn't tested at the scene. Chip is waiting to discipline him until after the verdict of his hearing in January.

Also, I said nothing about Masoli being better than Dixon ever. And Masoli was never a back-up to Dixon either. I did like Darron Thomas more than Masoli and Nate Costa though and I was right about that one.
 5 years ago '10        #210
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
 JFamis said:
Back-up running back is Byron Marshall... He's Cameron Marshall's little brother... He's a true freshman, which scares me, but word out of camp is he looks a lot better than Tra' Carson did last year...

DAT also put on muscle over the off-season. Think I heard like 11 pounds... He's the same size as LaMichael was his first season now. But they're built differently.

I have a feeling the offense will look a little more like it did in 2007.

Huff isn't suspended because he was taken to the police station and didn't blow above the legal limit and he wasn't tested at the scene. Chip is waiting to discipline him until after the verdict of his hearing in January.

Also, I said nothing about Masoli being better than Dixon ever. And Masoli was never a back-up to Dixon either. I did like Darron Thomas more than Masoli and Nate Costa though and I was right about that one.
no no I know Masoli never backed up Dixon but a lot of duck fans didn't like Masoli. Wanted the backup which If I'm not mistaken was Dixon atm. True freshman huh, looks like it will be the Ken Dat Show with more running plays called for the QB who I guess can fly? Is he as fast as advertised?
 5 years ago '04        #211
bouncer900 
space
space
 USC said:
no no I know Masoli never backed up Dixon but a lot of duck fans didn't like Masoli. Wanted the backup which If I'm not mistaken was Dixon atm. True freshman huh, looks like it will be the Ken Dat Show with more running plays called for the QB who I guess can fly? Is he as fast as advertised?
looks like it...from their spring game anyways

[video - click to view]

though in a real game the play would have been dead at the 30

Last edited by bouncer900; 08-25-2012 at 01:52 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #212
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
 USC said:
That's what I've been hearing since way back when I was reading about him on Rivals.

Dixon was drafted in 2008. Masoli transferred to Oregon in 2008, so they never played together.

There were a lot of Oregon fans that were high on Thomas when we basically had no QB's to play Boise State and he came in and finished that game. I kinda don't blame them though because Masoli couldn't throw . I liked Masoli though. I even still have his jersey.
 5 years ago '04        #213
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
 bouncer900 said:
looks like it...from their spring game anyways

though in a real game the play would have been dead at the 30
yeah. A 52 yard run by a QB ain't bad though.
 5 years ago '04        #214
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
 Johnson Barnes said:

he meant the other 30

that sh*t was a 12 yard gain
Oops. Haven't seen that sh*t since like April.
 5 years ago '11        #215
kushkulture420 43 heat pts43
space
space
$2,196 | Props total: 1029 1029
Nolsies for the champ
 5 years ago '04        #216
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
Looks like Sports Illustrated made the same picks as me in the SEC

Alabama beats South Carolina in the SEC Championship Game.
 5 years ago '05        #217
space
space
what JFamis says goes
 5 years ago '04        #218
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
 MRS. RONDO said:
what JFamis says goes
ACC preview...

Pac-12 preview...

I need to put my Journalism degree to use. fu*k P.R.

I could do that Sports Illustrated job easy...
 5 years ago '07        #219
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,789 | Props total: 14596 14596
 JFamis said:
Looks like Sports Illustrated made the same picks as me in the SEC

Alabama beats South Carolina in the SEC Championship Game.
Georgia will be there.
 5 years ago '05        #220
space
space
less than a week before we take it over ..... get ready for the ride
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
63 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
22 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy