Kirk "The Guru aka Herbie" Herbstreit picks Florida State over USC in the National Championship

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #181
Junior G 114 heat pts114 OP
space
space
$54,054 | Props total: 6955 6955
 circleofpurple said:
Rondo is the biggest fu*king f*ggot I've ever come across on the Internet. you're team hasn't won a single game yet. Shut the fu*k up and wait for the season. You're so fu*king annoying. You sound like a fu*king 13 year old. You got to be a troll or some sh*t cuz no one could really be this fu*king gay. fu*k you.
awwww you sound so cute when you're mad.
 08-24-2012, 11:48 PM         #182
GURU718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 circleofpurple said:
Rondo is the biggest fu*king f*ggot I've ever come across on the Internet. you're team hasn't won a single game yet. Shut the fu*k up and wait for the season. You're so fu*king annoying. You sound like a fu*king 13 year old. You got to be a troll or some sh*t cuz no one could really be this fu*king gay. fu*k you.
Damn bro. I'm out here trolling dude now, but you must really hate him.
 5 years ago '08        #183
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,105 | Props total: 189 189
 Johnson Barnes said:
Times has changed ?

but but... I thought FSU beats on everyone... but I thought FSU was elite.

You're contradicting yourself all over the place dumb bi*ch.

So the Bobby Bowden Era never happened?

Florida State aint sh*t, let you tell it
Hell yeah the Bobby Bowden era happened but anybody who knows anything about college football knows at the end of his career Bobby fu*ked the program up. He stopped recruiting, he stopped game planning and he stopped going after the big time coordinators. Bobby got complacent and Jimbo took over everything and turned the program around.

n*ggas talk so much sh*t about last yrs team but apply our injuries to any team in the nation and see if they only lose four games by a combined 22 points.

n*ggas are mad cuz the world recognizes FSU has returned and fear that the 90's are about to happen all over again
 5 years ago '08        #184
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,105 | Props total: 189 189
 BADmeetsEVIL said:
Oh and our defense>>>
Stats say otherwise. Not even top 5, unlike

Well you know
 5 years ago '05        #185
space
space
we woulda won the ACC last year if it wasn't for dumb penalties, refs, and injuries.....everybody will see this year.....
 08-25-2012, 09:48 AM         #186
SteveSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Beat Wake Forest.
 5 years ago '09        #187
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,652 | Props total: 2763 2763
 MRS. RONDO said:
we woulda won the ACC last year if it wasn't for dumb penalties and injuries.....everybody will see this year.....
fixed
 5 years ago '05        #188
space
space
 SteveSS said:
Beat Wake Forest.
Beat us bi*ch, oh wait you can't
 5 years ago '05        #189
space
space
 ReggieA said:
fixed
so those ACC refs didn't have it in for us???
 5 years ago '07        #190
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14588 14588
Dez : FSU over OU
Corso: USC over OU
Phil Steele: FSU vs. OU (he probably picked OU he's a homer)
Ron Zook: FSU vs. LSU
Kiper: LSU vs. FSU
David Pollack: Oregon vs. FSU
Eddie George: Picked FSU to win the BCS title
 5 years ago '05        #191
space
space
 TH35 said:
Dez : FSU over OU
Corso: USC over OU
Phil Steele: FSU vs. OU (he probably picked OU he's a homer)
Ron Zook: FSU vs. LSU
Kiper: LSU vs. FSU
David Pollack: Oregon vs. FSU
Eddie George: Picked FSU to win the BCS title
/thread

but yet ima sit here n keep arguin with these clowns of course
 5 years ago '04        #192
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,981 | Props total: 4324 4324
Alright... FSU fans and their schedule actually have me convinced they can go all the way this season... I'm not a big fan of their QB, but I still think they can do it.

Seeing how USC lost another scholarship player on defense yesterday, this time to grades... I'm liking them less and less than I already did, and not to hate either. USC has the best offense in college football, but I think their defense will let them down.

I'm also thinking Oklahoma might even go undefeated... I was looking at their schedule, and besides WVU, it's fu*king cake... Just don't slip up to Iowa State...

Oregon, I could seeing us go all the way, but if we have to play USC twice... Maybe not. USC won't sweep us, but I like us better in the rematch than in November if we do lose one to USC.

Have a feeling the SEC will beat up on each other this season. Both LSU and Alabama go to Arkansas this year, Arkansas wins one of those... Alabama goes to LSU, I like LSU in that one right now...

My BCS Bowl Game Predictions:

BCS Championship
Oklahoma vs. FSU

Rose Bowl
Oregon vs. Michigan

Fiesta Bowl
West Virginia vs. USC

Sugar Bowl
Alabama vs. Wisconsin

Orange Bowl
Virginia Tech vs. South Carolina

5 years ago '09        #193
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,652 | Props total: 2763 2763
 JFamis said:
Alright... FSU fans and their schedule actually have me convinced they can go all the way this season... I'm not a big fan of their QB, but I still think they can do it.

Seeing how USC lost another scholarship player on defense yesterday, this time to grades... I'm liking them less and less than I already did, and not to hate either. USC has the best offense in college football, but I think their defense will let them down.

I'm also thinking Oklahoma might even go undefeated... I was looking at their schedule, and besides WVU, it's fu*king cake... Just don't slip up to Iowa State...

Oregon, I could seeing us go all the way, but if we have to play USC twice... Maybe not. USC won't sweep us, but I like us better in the rematch than in November if we do lose one to USC.

Have a feeling the SEC will beat up on each other this season. Both LSU and Alabama go to Arkansas this year, Arkansas wins one of those... Alabama goes to LSU, I like LSU in that one right now...

BCS Championship
Oklahoma vs. FSU

Rose Bowl
Oregon vs. Michigan

Fiesta Bowl
West Virginia vs. USC

Sugar Bowl
Alabama vs. Wisconsin

Orange Bowl

VT has to be a team that matters in a BCS Bowl Game sometime this decade

WVU and USC looks like a shootout

Bama vs Wisc, that looks like a hard nosed game

Oregon would probably beat Michigan with their speed on offense alone

Okla and FSU, it will depend on who stays healthy, that was what messed up FSU last year, but in order for them to get there, they would have to have a very dominating season. VT has been raping the ACC for 2 years and never got a look for a NC birth. FSU better destroy VT and Clemson convincingly to get some looks from the voters.
 5 years ago '04        #194
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
 ReggieA said:
VT has to be a team that matters in a BCS Bowl Game sometime this decade

WVU and USC looks like a shootout

Bama vs Wisc, that looks like a hard nosed game

Oregon would probably beat Michigan with their speed on offense alone

Okla and FSU, it will depend on who stays healthy, that was what messed up FSU last year, but in order for them to get there, they would have to have a very dominating season. VT has been raping the ACC for 2 years and never got a look for a NC birth. FSU better destroy VT and Clemson convincingly to get some looks from the voters.
Well, I think FSU and OU are the only two teams that right now look like they can go undefeated based on schedule. And each of them have one potential loss, so who knows.... hard to predict injuries, but that of course will factor in, which is part of why preseason predictions are almost never right.

Edit: Also... virginia Tech had one loss last year. Of course one loss Alabama goes over them. The year before, they started off with two losses. One to James Madison. Oregon and Auburn were 12-0 and 13-0, so of course they didn't that year either.

Last edited by JFamis; 08-25-2012 at 12:21 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #195
bouncer900 
space
space
$4,010 | Props total: 85 85
 JFamis said:

Fiesta Bowl
West Virginia vs. USC
we lost 1 but gained 2

West Virginia tho?
 08-25-2012, 12:44 PM         #196
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wisconsin in the sugarbowl???

that's a slaughter, montee ball ain't gone have no balls after he sees that d.
 5 years ago '04        #197
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
 bouncer900 said:
we lost 1 but gained 2

West Virginia tho?
Weren't they just walk-ons though?
 5 years ago '10        #198
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,493 | Props total: 9785 9785
 JFamis said:

BCS Championship
Oklahoma vs. FSU

Rose Bowl
Oregon vs. Michigan

Fiesta Bowl
West Virginia vs. USC

Sugar Bowl
Alabama vs. Wisconsin

Orange Bowl

Take a look at UGA schedule before you say SEC will beat up on each other.

they are ranked high enough to get in the NC with this bogus schedule. I mean this would be the choke of all chokes to lose to any team on that schedule besides the SEC championship. Only good team they will play all year.

Also, no hate at all but I think we beat yall twice this season. First it was Bennett now its this Mariotta idk about the QB situation even though any athlete will look decent in that offense. Big games bring out the best or worst in new QB's and ours has shown he plays BIG in big games. Wiley is a loss but not a big one by any means our secondary is the deepest part about our football team. Kev been BALLIN all spring. The D period.
 5 years ago '05        #199
space
space
OH MY GOD MY d!ck IS SO HARD RIGHT NOW....BIG d!ck JIMBO JUST GAVE THE GREATEST SPEECH OF ALL TIME........CHILLS

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #200
space
space
JFamis knows his sh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
62 comments
1 day ago