Kirk "The Guru aka Herbie" Herbstreit picks Florida State over USC in the National Championship

most viewed right now
 221
Article inside GS9 Member Santino "Cueno" Boderick sentenced to 117 1/2 years in pri..
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 120
Video inside Quick Thinking Mom Saves Family’s Life by Giving Gunmen a B***j0b
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 112
NBA Alleged 3 team trade rumor involving Melo
38 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 100
Image(s) inside Judge Reverses Taxstone Bail Decision Due To Safety Concerns Over Eyew..
239 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '05        #1
8298 pageviews
342 comments


Junior G 110 heat pts110
space
avatar space
space
$52,095 | Props total: 4695 4695
Kirk "The Guru aka Herbie" Herbstreit picks Florida State over USC in the National Championship
 

 
image
[pic - click to view]

 Top players, coaches, teams honored in Herbie Awards - ESPN image

342 comments for "Kirk "The Guru aka Herbie" Herbstreit picks Florida State over USC in the National Championship"

 08-21-2012, 01:04 PM         #2
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
0% chance there isn't an SEC team in the NC game.
 4 years ago '12        #3
CosbySweater 295 heat pts295
space
avatar space
space
$34,685 | Props total: 9233 9233
 -BigC- said:
0% chance there isn't an SEC team in the NC game.
 4 years ago '10        #4
USC 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$19,694 | Props total: 3258 3258
Too bad we will throw all over them boys, all that Dline power will be null n void with our screen game. As far as the offense, not worried. EJ will have no where to throw it.

Herb may have got the teams right, but not the result, USC 41 FSU 17



No SEC team makes it this year
 4 years ago '05        #5
Junior G 110 heat pts110
space
avatar space
space
$52,095 | Props total: 4695 4695
 USC said:
Too bad we will throw all over them boys, all that Dline power will be null n void with our screen game. As far as the offense, not worried. EJ will have no where to throw it.

Herb may have got the teams right, but not the result, USC 41 FSU 17



No SEC team makes it this year
yeah good luck throwin over the best corner and safety in the country how many times Rhodes gotta lock down a top WR smh

Barkley will be dead by the 2nd quarter..... ya defense will get ran through by EJ n Rashad Greene will embarrass Robey midget shrimp a.ss

62 FSU
3 USC



ps hope Barkley got a quick release (for the 1st quarter n parts of the 2nd quarter he's in)


Last edited by Junior G; 08-21-2012 at 01:16 PM..
 4 years ago '05        #6
Junior G 110 heat pts110
space
avatar space
space
$52,095 | Props total: 4695 4695
I can already see Jenkins n Werner the best DE duo fu*kin Barkley in the a.ss VIVIDLY

oh n when the game is over at halftime....we bring Winston in and let him start his 3 year reign at the top


Last edited by Junior G; 08-21-2012 at 01:23 PM..
 4 years ago '05        #7
Junior G 110 heat pts110
space
avatar space
space
$52,095 | Props total: 4695 4695
 -BigC- said:
0% chance there isn't an SEC team in the NC game.
FSU vs Bama
FSU vs LSU

whatever.....they will have to suffer then
 4 years ago '04        #8
dmarino 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,697 | Props total: 252 252
usc has a cakewalk to the title game and such an easy schedule..all them west coast teams are soft compared to the sec and the big boys..the comp is like nite n day when compared
 4 years ago '11        #9
L1C4 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$7,442 | Props total: 988 988
But But But............................................... .....






















































I bet anything they don't even make the title game so go back to sucking Rondos undernourished looking a.ss d!ck you f*ggot!!!!!































































[pic - click to view]

 4 years ago '10        #10
USC 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$19,694 | Props total: 3258 3258
 dmarino said:
usc has a cakewalk to the title game and such an easy schedule..all them west coast teams are soft compared to the sec and the big boys..the comp is like nite n day when compared
more of a cake walk then UGA? UF?

You SEC clowns k!ll me with your weak arguments, this n*gga got the nerve to bring up scheduling.
 4 years ago '05        #11
Junior G 110 heat pts110
space
avatar space
space
$52,095 | Props total: 4695 4695
 Glockcoma AKs said:
But But But............................................... .....










I bet anything they don't even make the title game so go back to sucking Rondos undernourished looking a.ss d!ck you f*ggot!!!!!





[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]

 4 years ago '10        #12
USC 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$19,694 | Props total: 3258 3258
 MRS. RONDO said:
I can already see Jenkins n Werner the best DE duo fu*kin Barkley in the a.ss VIVIDLY

oh n when the game is over at halftime....we bring Winston in and let him start his 3 year reign at the top
Dream on

Barkley throwing for 500+ on that soft G5less secondary, Shady + Silas running for a combined 200 yards on 6 ypc. Won't even be a game
 4 years ago '04        #13
torious 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$77,967 | Props total: 4843 4843
The only relevant Kirk in sports is Cousins.. Starter by week 8
 4 years ago '04        #14
JFamis 198 heat pts198
space
avatar space
space
$15,743 | Props total: 1199 1199
Neither of these teams will make it

USC in the Fiesta Bowl
FSU in the Orange Bowl
 4 years ago '09        #15
circleofpurple 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$5,807 | Props total: 6935 6935
 JFamis said:
Neither of these teams will make it

USC in the Fiesta Bowl
FSU in the Orange Bowl
This. Florida state won't even be top 15 by years end. USC will be in rose bowl. They seem to always lose a game they shouldn't. USC vs Michigan in rose bowl. GO BLUE!
 4 years ago '04        #16
JFamis 198 heat pts198
space
avatar space
space
$15,743 | Props total: 1199 1199
 circleofpurple said:
This. Florida state won't even be top 15 by years end. USC will be in rose bowl. They seem to always lose a game they shouldn't. USC vs Michigan in rose bowl. GO BLUE!
It's gonna be an Oregon vs. Michigan Rose Bowl
 4 years ago '05        #17
Junior G 110 heat pts110
space
avatar space
space
$52,095 | Props total: 4695 4695
 circleofpurple said:
This. Florida state won't even be top 15 by years end. USC will be in rose bowl. They seem to always lose a game they shouldn't. USC vs Michigan in rose bowl. GO BLUE!
you a bi*ch pus*y i'll slap da fu*k out you in real life
 4 years ago '08        #18
Main Event 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$45,647 | Props total: 6362 6362
Either him or Desmond picked FSU in the title game last year
 4 years ago '10        #20
OJ Pimpson 126 heat pts126
space
avatar space
space
$13,388 | Props total: 9372 9372
Must be on det HERB!!!!!
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 58
Video inside What you need to know about GIANT ANCIENT TREE STUMPS...you won't belie..
59 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 57
Video inside Live on my FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!((((((((((((
47 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Can You Make It Through The First 3 Minutes Without Laughing???
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Margot Robbie transforms into figure skater Tonya Harding for biopic r..
30 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 22
Article inside The iPhone 8 is already causing problems for Apple’s competitors
64 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Polynesian Princess
58 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Pick 1 to violate 😈😈😈🍆
60 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Barack Obama 4's
63 comments
21 hours ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy