most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
20 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '05        #81
doubletrouble™ 
space
space
$1,634 | Props total: 22 22
 Dtruth said:

5 years ago '05        #82
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,086 | Props total: 6985 6985
 iNsane said:
You're pathetic. I dare you to tell them how you feel. You'll feel like a little bi*ch afterwards.
fu*k a dare you betta tell him to triple doggie dare that sh*t.....
 5 years ago '04        #83
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
i'm not hear to knock religion....at the same time, it can be agreed upon that religion makes people do things that are......different to say the least, heinous to say the worse. now, i could never ever doubt this mans devotion and dedication, however, i'm perplexed as to what this man is hoping to accomplish by this. imo, anytime someone forsakes hygiene in the name of religion, you've gone too far. now this man is suffering, messing up his body alignment permanently.....for what???? this, to me, is where people take religion to far. this is serving no purpose. he's not a black panther. what is he standing up for??? this just makes no sense and seems retarded to me. the fact that he based it on a religious purpose doesn't make religion look any better than it does now.
 5 years ago '07        #84
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,839 | Props total: 2000 2000
 slickbak said:
That sh*t is amazing, even if it seems to serve no real purpose, what in this life does? Dude was able to commit to something he believed in and has apparently done it for about 40 years. If religion can produce that sort of dedication and discipline in people I find it inspiring.

I have a hard time understanding why people so hateful towards religion,and they do it so religiously.
how about picking up a book any books regarding history really go to the history section of your library and pick ANY book you'll see why
 5 years ago '09        #85
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,019 | Props total: 7803 7803
 PseuDEEnym said:
ok let's say the Bible is real and every prophetic event will soon come to past and every devoted Christian is behe@ded and persecuted for their beliefs, would your opinion on Christians change?
No, because you are playing a scenario for sympathy card because would they do the same for people who don't accept "Jesus" if they were behe@ded and prosecuted for their belief of not accepting "Jesus"?

I love all people but I can hate them at the same time because of the ACTIONS they do.
 5 years ago '11        #86
Optimus Primal 10 heat pts10
space
space
$570 | Props total: 160 160
 iNsane said:
You're pathetic. I dare you to tell them how you feel. You'll feel like a little bi*ch afterwards.
This clown is not going to say sh*t to anyone and he is just upset that his once White boys club industry is being taken over by the same people he and his brothers hate. fu*k stop being a bi*ch and handle the changing world like a man. Don't be upset that motherfukers that are immigrants are becoming more successful than your punk a.ss.
 5 years ago '06        #87
JaJoNu 
space
space
$885 | Props total: 121 121
lookin like a little kid is hiding in him
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
61 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy