Slaughterhouse Feat. Eminem – Throw That

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
89 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
205 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #121
xplizit 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$942 | Props total: 3 3
anyone know when slaughterhouse is going to the stock market so i can make some clever investments?
 5 years ago '07        #122
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
It's funny how everyone just reacts to other peoples reactions...scared to have a mind of their own on this site. It's like that on every song...lame a.ss n*ggas

go look at the itunes comments....everyone is feeling it...those are the people that spend the money haha...not yall over reacting, live in the moment, never buy an album Boxden dudes....
 5 years ago '12        #123
King Jaffe Joe 23 heat pts23
space
space
$8,092 | Props total: 4768 4768
 kakish said:
It's funny how everyone just reacts to other peoples reactions...scared to have a mind of their own on this site. It's like that on every song...lame a.ss n*ggas

go look at the itunes comments....everyone is feeling it...those are the people that spend the money haha...not yall over reacting, live in the moment, never buy an album Boxden dudes....

who cares what "everyone" is feeling? Recovery won a grammy, am I supposed to think that's a classic now too?
 5 years ago '09        #124
SmashSS 3 heat pts
space
space
$320 | Props total: 97 97
 kakish said:
Actually you got a point here.
 5 years ago '05        #125
Trakboy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,082 | Props total: 979 979
this sh*t sucks! cant wait for the full version of "Coffin"
 5 years ago '07        #126
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
Wack as fidduck. They trying to fit in.
 5 years ago '07        #127
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
 nameless1 said:

who cares what "everyone" is feeling? Recovery won a grammy, am I supposed to think that's a classic now too?
It's not about what everyone is feeling. I mentioned that to prove a point.

If the first page of comments on this song were talking about how sick the song was you could bet that would be reactions of most of the others with them just listening to 25 seconds of the song.

And Idk about you, but if your a fan of rapping, and not just "rap music", how can you not like recovery? Em had some near perfect verses on that joint.
 5 years ago '10        #128
Curb 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,474 | Props total: 80 80
 Phillipmcd said:
Horrible horrible. I stand by the theory that great hip hop albums are rushed. 2Pac recorded Makaveli in 3 days, Hov did Blueprint in 2 weeks. I knew Slaughterhouse had to sell out a little for going major but this doesn't even sound good from a mainstream point of view
I don't think they're rushed, they just try to establish a flow and knock out as many tracks as tracks as they can while they're in their creative zones. Working on an album for a year causes doubt; editing perfect records, removing songs that you loved, but dont like anymore. It's the primary reason why Detox will never be released. Dre can't even meet his own expectations,
 5 years ago '04        #129
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6515 6515
 kakish said:
they also liked "my life" and we saw how that sh!t went
 5 years ago '12        #130
space
space
 kakish said:
It's not about what everyone is feeling. I mentioned that to prove a point.

If the first page of comments on this song were talking about how sick the song was you could bet that would be reactions of most of the others with them just listening to 25 seconds of the song.

And Idk about you, but if your a fan of rapping, and not just "rap music", how can you not like recovery? Em had some near perfect verses on that joint.
Well, nobody is talking about how sick the song is because...it wasn't sick. and let's face it, 50% of slaughterhouses new fanbase are bandwagon shady fans who still think he hasnt fell off. look at some comments on youtube for this, if you say anything negative about em or slaughterhouse you get flagged and told to fu*k off. to them, nothing eminem says is wack, so of course with a song that em is on they're going to like it.
 5 years ago '07        #131
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 bluehefner96 said:
n*gga said they gon play this in the club? What fu*king "club" is u going to? Lmfao. fu*k outta here.
 5 years ago '07        #132
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
 justinjones said:
they also liked "my life" and we saw how that sh!t went
an Eminem feature is gonna do a lot more than a cee-lo green feature for them.

nameless1 said:
Well, nobody is talking about how sick the song is because...it wasn't sick. and let's face it, 50% of slaughterhouses new fanbase are bandwagon shady fans who still think he hasnt fell off. look at some comments on youtube for this, if you say anything negative about em or slaughterhouse you get flagged and told to fu*k off. to them, nothing eminem says is wack, so of course with a song that em is on they're going to like it.
The song isn't great...ur right. I don't see myself bumping it often...but it aint bad

and if what you say is true, then the song is doing exactly what it's supposed to.

They just dropped a sick a.ss mixtape which IMO is the best sh*t they ever released as a group. I'll wait to make judgement on the album

Last edited by kakish; 08-21-2012 at 02:41 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #133
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,339 | Props total: 8508 8508
 kakish said:

this sh*t is fu*king trash you d!ckrider the entire mixtape is better
 5 years ago '12        #134
space
space
 kakish said:
an Eminem feature is gonna do a lot more than a cee-lo green feature for them.

The song isn't great...ur right. I don't see myself bumping it often...but it aint bad

and if what you say is true, then the song is doing exactly what it's supposed to.

They just dropped a sick a.ss mixtape which IMO is the best sh*t they ever released as a group. I'll wait to make judgement on the album
i agree the mixtape was great but the snippets[i know, dont judge an album from the snippets] and every sone they've released from the album so far besides hammer dance have been wack to me
 5 years ago '06        #135
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,540 | Props total: 6795 6795
the groupies in denial
this is garbage
 5 years ago '05        #136
phantomnation 2095 heat pts2095
space
space
$6,522 | Props total: 18852 18852

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #137
GROUCHCARTEL 97 heat pts97
space
space
$4,294 | Props total: 5 5
If I read one more post saying "but but but this is betta than Throw it away"

[pic - click to view]

This track is god awful..and nothing I have heard from My life on has been anywhere near decent..They are way too talented to be dropping trash like this and you can tell they are lost and all over the place musically...
 5 years ago '07        #138
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
 nameless1 said:
i agree the mixtape was great but the snippets[i know, dont judge an album from the snippets] and every sone they've released from the album so far besides hammer dance have been wack to me
I didn't listen to the snippets personally...but I thought Hammer Dance was nice and I also liked My Life. Throw it Away was the worst track they ever made...no denying that. This song is comedy imo...sh*t brings a smile to my face and has entertainment value but no replay value. It's intentions were to be a silly song...not some serious down to earth sh*t.

I also was feeling that Goodbye song...that sh*t is hot.
 5 years ago '09        #139
robollama 1 heat pts
space
space
$430 | Props total: 57 57
what...is....this............
 5 years ago '11        #140
Blue Dream 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,448 | Props total: 594 594
 ShadyVsEminem said:
Throw it up, Richard and now this? Eminem had best unfu*k himself on Our house and Asylum to stop the rot
When ShadyVsEminem can't even defend Marshall sh*t is truly awful
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
93 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy