10 Hip Hop Groups That Broke Our Hearts By Breaking Up

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
53 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
234 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
157 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #41
AngOmusic93 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,676 | Props total: 449 449
 indagame said:
Dem Fracnhize Boyz
D4L
 5 years ago '09        #42
59fifty 
space
space
$22,664 | Props total: 10135 10135
Rocafella hurt me more than anything n 50 & banks hurts too...Ateam hurt, lil bro, idk if da wu really counts but I'll say them...ruff ryders too
 5 years ago '07        #43
H00DS7AR 
space
space
$385 | Props total: 44 44
Little Brother & the Dips breaking up had a n*gga weak.
 5 years ago '06        #44
Dj Virus 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,082 | Props total: 450 450
Public enemy and x clan
 5 years ago '12        #45
Code Chaos 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,033 | Props total: 29 29
Gotta agree with Little Brother's breakup...still hoping they do a reunion at RTB.

I went to two shows in ATL and they were easily the best live performers I've seen. 1st time was at the Apache Cafe, right when The Minstrel Show dropped...Legacy and The Away Team opened. Didn't even realize til later I was standing next to Dj Drama and Cannon.

That was a coincidence cause that 2nd show (w/Defari & Dilated) was on the day LB dropped "Separate But Equal".

One of my favorite groups...along with ATCQ, Kast, and Wu of course.
 5 years ago '04        #46
unkel 
space
space
space
$35 | Props total: 0 0
what about EPMD?
 5 years ago '05        #47
J Real 
space
space
space
$963 | Props total: 62 62
Wow no kast goodie geto boys its sad the new generation doesnt ackowledge the older south just because we never got any play
 5 years ago '06        #48
Hussle 36 heat pts36
space
space
$4,698 | Props total: 248 248
where the fu*k is bone?
 5 years ago '04        #49
kg81 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 101 101
 Mariah Carey said:
no Outkast?

Lets be real, they aint done an album in 6 years, and 3 Stacks was missing on both of Big Boi's solo joints.
 12-28-2012, 01:37 AM         #50
titusfuk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Little brother come back
 5 years ago '04        #51
cincinnati_kidd 
space
space
$886 | Props total: 21 21
They left out 3-6 mafia ... State property .....death row... Paul wall & chamillionaire .. Jr mafia
 5 years ago '04        #52
Iceberg010 
space
space
$904 | Props total: 165 165
yeah .. i miss little brother..
 5 years ago '04        #53
dj_tameil 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,563 | Props total: 92 92
HOW THE fu*k IS EPMD NOT UP THERE? THAT BREAK-UP BROKE MY HEART FOR REAL. I WAS LIKE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 5 years ago '05        #54
IllmaticYungin 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,387 | Props total: 2 2
i know that it's not mainstream, but when Sore Losers (Blue & Brown) broke up

Little Brother, Dips, Roc-A-Fella

not seeing Outkast release any material hurts too, but big boi is k!lling it
 5 years ago '05        #55
Dat 1 Dude 
space
space
$3,544 | Props total: 274 274
I'm just posting to come back and read this later...
 5 years ago '12        #56
majestykagiso 51 heat pts51
space
space
$2,831 | Props total: 511 511
Bone Thugz and when the Dips went on a hiatus. I dunno why till today in 2012 most people consider Game leaving G-Unit RECORDS the demise of G-Unit the GROUP. The Group had Game nowhere near it, so when most people say "Well I'm sad when Game left G-Unit", I'll automatically a.ssume you mean the record label as pre-Beg for Mercy it was 50, Banks, Yayo, then Beg for Mercy was 50, Banks, Buck & Yayo, TOS was 50, Banks & Yayo Featuring Buck (a G-Unit Records artist who got demoted from the group). Game has never been nothing but a Cameo in G-Unit videos till he left in 2005. So let's fix that little history up right there.

The Diplomats when they split... boooooy was i torn, no homo. Especially considering it was right after Hustlers POME, k!lla Season, and Juelz had just announced the BTLBTW: Reagan Era 2 Years prior. Glad they back, but without the Heatmakerz it just doesn't feel like the old Dips proper. Currently signed to Interscope as a group I think, would love to hear them on all that araabMUZIK sound and some Heatmakerz signature. The Diplomats without the signature chipmunk sample sound =
 5 years ago '05        #57
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,451 | Props total: 126 126
 majestykagiso said:
Bone Thugz and when the Dips went on a hiatus. I dunno why till today in 2012 most people consider Game leaving G-Unit RECORDS the demise of G-Unit the GROUP. The Group had Game nowhere near it, so when most people say "Well I'm sad when Game left G-Unit", I'll automatically a.ssume you mean the record label as pre-Beg for Mercy it was 50, Banks, Yayo, then Beg for Mercy was 50, Banks, Buck & Yayo, TOS was 50, Banks & Yayo Featuring Buck (a G-Unit Records artist who got demoted from the group). Game has never been nothing but a Cameo in G-Unit videos till he left in 2005. So let's fix that little history up right there.

The Diplomats when they split... boooooy was i torn, no homo. Especially considering it was right after Hustlers POME, k!lla Season, and Juelz had just announced the BTLBTW: Reagan Era 2 Years prior. Glad they back, but without the Heatmakerz it just doesn't feel like the old Dips proper. Currently signed to Interscope as a group I think, would love to hear them on all that araabMUZIK sound and some Heatmakerz signature. The Diplomats without the signature chipmunk sample sound =
100. I don't know why they ever stopped fu*kin with the Heatmakerz.
 12-28-2012, 06:34 AM         #58
Mariah Carey  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S W A N said:
Kast. No doubt. n*ggas never released a weak album. I wouldnt put LONS in there as I always felt Busta overshadowed his comrades and it was only natrual he went solo.

....and never in my life have Ive seen so many Dipset fans. Didnt even know they had fans. Their production is what made them. It is what it is though.

....EPMD anyone?
....Does Rocafella count? If so I would say that one stung the most. The talent and production on that label cannot be matched.
the ROC better than Juice Crew?
 5 years ago '07        #59
darrius 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,059 | Props total: 411 411
Murda Inc /Rocafella/Outlast/Dipset/Ruff Ryder/Bone thugs/First & Fifteen/G-Unit/St.Lunatic/DTP/Dblock/Goodie Mob /Ugk /No Limit jus a few more that hurt hiphop sooo!

Oh and Bad Boy when Big was alive! Dam u Puff!

Last edited by darrius; 12-28-2012 at 07:17 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #60
octane 
space
space
$3,844 | Props total: 649 649
 s7venwords said:
I also would of included Bone Thugs N Harmony Westside Connection and The Geto Boys.
The thing about Geto Boys is that record label put together as a group. They were really 3 solo artists and I heard they never really interacted outside of recording albums.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
124 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy