Steph Kegels
68 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
28 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
236 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #21
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 332 332
I bet she work at a stripclub.

t*ts or GTFO.
 5 years ago '04        #22
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,486 | Props total: 6067 6067
who gives a sh*t let the broad spell how she wanna spell on the net just as long as she is going to school its all good
 5 years ago '04        #23
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,667 | Props total: 5357 5357
whats worse is that I understand that shyt .
 5 years ago '04        #24
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
. and its from mobile device..so you know she talks like this all the time.

i use slanguage myself but got damn this kinda sh*t becomin too common. bac when i was a kid you'd see sh*t like this written on an actual wall ina bathroom or something not online.

expectations are way too low now.

n*ggas excuse a simple bi*ch if she smashable this beezy could be raisin your child one day.
 08-21-2012, 08:30 AM         #25
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slapaho said:
. and its from mobile device..so you know she talks like this all the time.

i use slanguage myself but got damn this kinda sh*t becomin too common. bac when i was a kid you'd see sh*t like this written on an actual wall ina bathroom or something not online.

expectations are way too low now.

n*ggas excuse a simple bi*ch if she smashable this beezy could be raisin your child one day.
Slapaho though?..........Could I a.ssume by your representation of yourself you endorse domestic abuse? Or is it just an online persona.................no?..............whats the difference.
 5 years ago '05        #26
niro000 
space
space
space
$172 | Props total: 0 0
 PLK187 said:
i don't see the big deal, a lot of you type all crazy here w/o proper grammar and sh*t. yall use slang, abbreviations and all that on boxden.

so what if she write like that on facebook, it's only a problem if she writes like that when it comes to real sh*t. let the yougin' live.
 5 years ago '04        #27
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
 Dos-effect said:
Slapaho though?..........Could I a.ssume by your representation of yourself you endorse domestic abuse? Or is it just an online persona.................no?..............whats the difference.

no.

domestic implies family or significant other correct?

its safe to a.ssume you think k!lla is a real k!ller too.

so how you get all that from my sn,and what does my sn have to do with her poor grammar?

or do you mean to say..since she types like a dummy its all for show and ppl who type like that tend to do so tryin to fit in or be cool,and it holds no merit to intelligence outside of the net world.
 08-21-2012, 09:13 AM         #28
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slapaho said:
no.

domestic implies family or significant other correct?

its safe to a.ssume you think k!lla is a real k!ller too.

so how you get all that from my sn,and what does my sn have to do with her poor grammar?

or do you mean to say..since she types like a dummy its all for show and ppl who type like that tend to do so tryin to fit in or be cool,and it holds no merit to intelligence outside of the net world.
Just asking if you understand the hypocritical stance you were taking that's all...... she might type like that because that's how she chooses to type.......it does not equate to intelligence at all........just like your not out here James Browning hoes.......
 5 years ago '11        #29
Gou 
space
space
$915 | Props total: 271 271
 Kewop Decam said:
she probably enrolled at Everest
 5 years ago '08        #30
youngfreshgc 
space
space
$981 | Props total: 459 459
 Jeezy187 said:
sh*t like this and some other stuff is why i will never have/get a facebook account.
real fu*king talk
 5 years ago '04        #31
ddubb21 
space
space
$2,140 | Props total: 4 4
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
who gives a sh*t let the broad spell how she wanna spell on the net just as long as she is going to school its all good
yes i'm sure she's going to do really well there too......
 5 years ago '04        #32
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,611 | Props total: 1783 1783
Really?! This is a thread?! Are u insinuating she stupid? Hwo stupid can she be with a job and attempting to start college?! 80% of n*ggas in here mad cuz they wish they could fu*k girls like dat, and cant.
 5 years ago '12        #33
ezduzit 9 heat pts
space
space
$9,249 | Props total: 2422 2422
 Jeezy187 said:
sh*t like this and some other stuff is why i will never have/get a BLACK WOMAN.
fixed

sike nah lol im playin
 5 years ago '12        #34
ezduzit 9 heat pts
space
space
$9,249 | Props total: 2422 2422
 PLK187 said:
i don't see the big deal, a lot of you type all crazy here w/o proper grammar and sh*t. yall use slang, abbreviations and all that on boxden.

so what if she write like that on facebook, it's only a problem if she writes like that when it comes to real sh*t. let the yougin' live.
i agree but she used "DYS" to mean "this." like really?

atleast with most of the slang i see, you can a.ssociate it with the actual word...took me awhile to figure out what she was sayin

you gotta admit, its a little bit OD
 5 years ago '06        #35
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,541 | Props total: 6797 6797
Im so ICDC Im so ICDC, Collegeeeeeeeeeeeee
 5 years ago '10        #36
Matrix 52 heat pts52
space
space
$9,508 | Props total: 48 48
I normally don't give a fu*k how bad people grammar is, but damn...I hate when people spell, Jus instead of Just, kno instead of know, DNT and WNT instead of Don't and Won't. I'm like damn, you spelled 99% of the word, just spell the whole thing.
 5 years ago '04        #37
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
 Jeezy187 said:
sh*t like this and some other stuff is why i will never have/get a facebook account.
 royman04 said:
Yeah i thought I was the only one, I'm 26 still don't have one
word. I just cant bring myself to sign up for one. I know that i'd like 2% of it while 98% of the sh*t I'd see would be annyoing and time consuming. Unless I was making $$ off social networking, I couldnt let personal attention whoring (or borderline stalking for some cats) be the reason why I fu*ked with FB
 5 years ago '05        #38
IGOTSHITTZ 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,077 | Props total: 480 480
 ogghosttrain said:

[pic - click to view]

One of my fav movies.
 5 years ago '04        #39
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6515 6515
a$ap and sgp are making it worse
 08-21-2012, 03:52 PM         #40
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont even care about the spelling i just hate when bi*ches change they last name and middles on the sh*t to corny sh*t like "keisha well tamed jones" fu*kin ratchet a.ss black bi*ch sh*t, when n*ggas started puttin middle names on they sh*t thats when facebook got mad corny and twitter had already won, followed by jordan heel tags(might of been before middles names)
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
194 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
10 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy