Julius Peppers' Transcript from UNC-Chapel Hill (pic)

most viewed right now
 173
Video inside Blue Ivy grossed out by her parents showing their d and p***** on the j..
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 159
Rick Ross says RIP Extension Cord
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 137
Image(s) inside Fab caught in the DMs
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 121
Image(s) inside I curved him but RIP
54 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 08-21-2012, 12:01 PM         #121
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Where exactly do they define tiers for colleges

this argument is just trying to make your school look better then it is. We can't all be the best so why act like it .
 6 years ago '09        #122
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 270 270
 M said:
at those classes
yea its like they make up credits just to get these retards through college. lmao @ d in black experience. how does a black dude get a d in black experience?
 08-21-2012, 12:47 PM         #123
Old Man Quillis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dcashalston said:
How do you know that?

And i can almost guarantee that kid with straight A's would have great grades with no job and a ton of debt...

Like I said earlier...grades and college is crazy overrated


I'm from North Carolina homie. Mad people get denied entry into UNC, Wake Forest and Duke and some only have 1 B. Let em play ball though they are in like flynn.

And grades and college are overratted if your major is some bullsh*t like Bussiness management or some sh*t people donb't need.

College and grades matter when your major matters. Examples: Dentist, Engineer, Surgeon.... Truth is some people chose majors that were on their way out the door. Don't believe the hype of dumbasses. The right education WILL get you paid my friend.
 08-21-2012, 12:48 PM         #124
Old Man Quillis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill 800 said:
yea its like they make up credits just to get these retards through college. lmao @ d in black experience. how does a black dude get a d in black experience?
The same way a black dude doesn't know sh*t about Africa. The NI66ER experience.
 6 years ago '04        #125
torious 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$84,228 | Props total: 15807 15807
 ii_show_off said:
 thatruest said:
Julius would spell it like that.
 xslick504 said:
 thug4life said:
*Quiet...dumbass
I'm mad as fu*k yalll beat me to it
 08-21-2012, 01:02 PM         #126
glinks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thatruest said:
Julius would spell it like that.
im fukin son.
 08-21-2012, 01:08 PM         #127
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People only get denied to major universities like that with great GPAs out of high school. Major colleges are shifting away from accepting kids straight out of HS and trying to get them to go to a JC for 2-3 years.
 6 years ago '04        #128
psylence2k 59 heat pts59
space
space
space
$13,056 | Props total: 2350 2350
 -BigC- said:
Where exactly do they define tiers for colleges

this argument is just trying to make your school look better then it is. We can't all be the best so why act like it .

but I'm not giving a subjective interpretation of their reputation , I'm going solely off ranking and facts.

They're top 30, that's clearly tier 1 by U.S. News , it doesn't break down anymore than that.

They're also classified under "most selective " (which is usually top 40) which means they're in the highest classified group of difficulty getting in.

You acted like none of their departments were top in the east coast, but I gave you a handful that were Top 5 in the Nation.

It's okay to say that you were somewhat wrong

like I said , this isn't my subjective opinion, I'm going by facts and just stating the rankings.

It's not really a cake walk to get in, it's pretty difficult, I actually know someone personally who wanted to get in to UNC , he had above a 4.5 GPA, great SAT score, but he got denied so he went to USC instead. I'm dead serious. He sent me a Trojans football tee a few months ago.


Last edited by psylence2k; 08-21-2012 at 01:36 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #129
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
 palogee said:


I'm from North Carolina homie. Mad people get denied entry into UNC, Wake Forest and Duke and some only have 1 B. Let em play ball though they are in like flynn.

And grades and college are overratted if your major is some bullsh*t like Bussiness management or some sh*t people donb't need.

College and grades matter when your major matters. Examples: Dentist, Engineer, Surgeon.... Truth is some people chose majors that were on their way out the door. Don't believe the hype of dumbasses. The right education WILL get you paid my friend.

i am aware many people get denied but to say they got denied cause he got in is reaching a little i think...

And I have my degree in accounting...You MIGHT get paid if you go to college...There aint no guarantee that you gonna get paid just cuz u got a diploma regardless of what your major is...

How many people in this country are a.ssed out right now cuz they hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt from taking loans and they dont even have enough jobs to go around for these students? They got us starting in the red before we even get out of school!

All college teaches you is how to be a slave to these corporations...Go to school, get good grades, make your little 50k a year, climb that corporate ladder VERY slowly, and after 30 years when you retire MAYBE you'll have some social security and an IRA to barely get you by...

Keep that sh*t man...I am very proud of my degree but It aint what everyone thinks it is...
 6 years ago '11        #130
Teknishen04 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,496 | Props total: 507 507
8 D's and 3 F's?

 6 years ago '04        #131
profit 
space
space
space
$1,496 | Props total: 209 209
you have to have 1.57 not a 2.0 gpa
 08-21-2012, 02:06 PM         #132
Old Man Quillis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dcashalston said:
i am aware many people get denied but to say they got denied cause he got in is reaching a little i think...

And I have my degree in accounting...You MIGHT get paid if you go to college...There aint no guarantee that you gonna get paid just cuz u got a diploma regardless of what your major is...

How many people in this country are a.ssed out right now cuz they hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt from taking loans and they dont even have enough jobs to go around for these students? They got us starting in the red before we even get out of school!

All college teaches you is how to be a slave to these corporations...Go to school, get good grades, make your little 50k a year, climb that corporate ladder VERY slowly, and after 30 years when you retire MAYBE you'll have some social security and an IRA to barely get you by...

Keep that sh*t man...I am very proud of my degree but It aint what everyone thinks it is...
I will say it once more. Check the degree you're in. As a civil Engineer I am looking at starting at $60,000 a year. There are job offers on the table already before I finish from oil companies to the boom in the Dakotas. Once I get licensed I can go into business for myself. And I can say fu*k a corporate ladder. If you are wicked at math and problem solving I'd say look into fam. Engineers are some paid motherfu*kers.

Not sh*tting on you or accountants, but truth is a lot of people have BULLsh*t DEGREES.

Hell I know Registered Nurses that are out here caking. You can't get that without college. So... I guess it comes down to the coice you make.

Sure it ain't 100%. But when I think of the most successful people I actually know, they alll have degrees fam. Some even have their own business.
 6 years ago '04        #133
ghettofied 358 heat pts358
space
avatar space
space
$23,533 | Props total: 11014 11014
 iThink said:
and also this right fu*king here



WORLD, to be honest. some sh*t just can't be life but then it is and you look like this
Brandon LaFell scored like an 8 on the Wonderlick. Morris Claibourne scored a 6. JUST SAYING..............
 6 years ago '04        #134
ghettofied 358 heat pts358
space
avatar space
space
$23,533 | Props total: 11014 11014
 Magnificent Phoenix said:
I went to UNC while he was there. This n*gga would be in The Pit cutting up on people as they walked by, meanwhile his ignorant a.ss couldn't put 2 compound sentences together in an essay.



They let all kinds of dumb athletes in, and it's easy to get in if you're from North Carolina.

If you're from PA like me though, you have to be smart
If you are from NC, its easy to get into UNC? Please tell me how this is true, sir?
 6 years ago '04        #135
justinjones 312 heat pts312
space
avatar space
space
$51,216 | Props total: 11058 11058
hilarious and sad at the same damn time

funny because of the grades...sad because not one fuk is given
 6 years ago '10        #136
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
 palogee said:
I will say it once more. Check the degree you're in. As a civil Engineer I am looking at starting at $60,000 a year. There are job offers on the table already before I finish from oil companies to the boom in the Dakotas. Once I get licensed I can go into business for myself. And I can say fu*k a corporate ladder. If you are wicked at math and problem solving I'd say look into fam. Engineers are some paid motherfu*kers.

Not sh*tting on you or accountants, but truth is a lot of people have BULLsh*t DEGREES.

Hell I know Registered Nurses that are out here caking. You can't get that without college. So... I guess it comes down to the coice you make.

Sure it ain't 100%. But when I think of the most successful people I actually know, they alll have degrees fam. Some even have their own business.
If you are any type of engineer I hope you are gettin paid but you are talkin about one major out of many...A majority of the people that go to college dont have jobs waiting for them when they get out...

My girl is an RN and shes gettin 60k right now too but thats all part of the rat race bro...and actually you can be a nurse without college...She went to a nursing school and got her degree...Shes in college now for her Masters but she didnt need college to be an RN...

Im not sayin people shouldnt go to school but it aint the end all be all for people...The days where you aint gonna be sh*t cuz u didnt go to school is dead...Theres kids out here creating all these apps and they are millionaires fresh outta high school...

Yea college helps but i don't think people need college to get ahead anymore...just be creative...
 6 years ago '05        #137
Muggz 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,354 | Props total: 3795 3795
he took Swahili cuz of the Pac song
 08-21-2012, 03:27 PM         #138
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 psylence2k said:
but I'm not giving a subjective interpretation of their reputation , I'm going solely off ranking and facts.

They're top 30, that's clearly tier 1 by U.S. News , it doesn't break down anymore than that.

They're also classified under "most selective " (which is usually top 40) which means they're in the highest classified group of difficulty getting in.

You acted like none of their departments were top in the east coast, but I gave you a handful that were Top 5 in the Nation.

It's okay to say that you were somewhat wrong

like I said , this isn't my subjective opinion, I'm going by facts and just stating the rankings.

It's not really a cake walk to get in, it's pretty difficult, I actually know someone personally who wanted to get in to UNC , he had above a 4.5 GPA, great SAT score, but he got denied so he went to USC instead. I'm dead serious. He sent me a Trojans football tee a few months ago.
Being accepted/denied to places doesn't mean anything. I know people who got into Berkeley and denied from state colleges.

@ Top 40 being top tier though. What a horrible fu*king time this is where everyone has to be among the best.
 6 years ago '04        #139
psylence2k 59 heat pts59
space
space
space
$13,056 | Props total: 2350 2350
 -BigC- said:
Being accepted/denied to places doesn't mean anything. I know people who got into Berkeley and denied from state colleges.

@ Top 40 being top tier though. What a horrible fu*king time this is where everyone has to be among the best.
bruh chill out, lol, nobody is saying it's like top 10 overall and Ivy league equivalent or something relax.

you're obviously using your own subjective definition of top tier , being the best of the best, the top 1% , or the top 5-10 overall in the nation. I'm just using the official categories and tiers that are displayed in U.S. news. So you can't really say I'm wrong because I'm just repeating what's in print while you're just going off your opinion of "well I dont think it's good enough in my opinion ".

C'mon you wont even admit you were wrong about them having programs that were top 5-10 in the nation let alone the east coast so I know you're not gonna budge off the whole opinion of saying they're not a top tier school in your opinion even though most credible publications classify them as such.
 08-21-2012, 08:21 PM         #140
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What did I need to admit I was wrong about? I never claimed they were not top 5 in any category, I never claimed anything about how many of their programs were ranked at all. I asked the question what were they ranked top in and you listed a handful of subjects. So how can I be wrong considering I made no false statements?

And the whole tier argument is retarded. Your using the USnews system which has how many in its top tier? Doesn't USnews have tier 1 as like the top 150 . I don't even like USnews but I guess your technically correct even though the actual argument isn't changed by what your using to define your tier.

Top 150 is Tier 1
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside XXXTentacion’s Ex-Girlfriend Reacts To His Untimely Death, "Y’all Don’..
62 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 45
Video inside Rio Chapo (XXXTENTACIONS KILLER) talks about killing him on instagram l..
198 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 44
Phatty But She Doesn't Model or Thot it Out
67 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Jay-Z caught fudging The Carter's LP already
49 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside Jun 20 - Idiot Fox Host Thinks His Neighborhood Is Filled With MS-13
32 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 18
Pics From The Terminator Reboot Set Reveal "The New Face Of The Franchise"
78 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Highly respected street rappers that you think are soft?
233 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
The ass that got away
37 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy