Julius Peppers' Transcript from UNC-Chapel Hill (pic)

most viewed right now
 69
Video inside Savage: Chick Tells Her Husband She's Cheating On Him & He Thinks She's..
16 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 63
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 56
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
62 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside 6ix9ine smashing and impregnating every girl in America
75 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #101
Stupid Fresh 188 heat pts188
space
avatar space
space
$25,094 | Props total: 7254 7254
thats pretty bad considering he was an athlete and they can get at least a c for showing up
 6 years ago '10        #102
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,261 | Props total: 1495 1495
 Cheeze said:
How you get an F in Alegbra
 6 years ago '04        #103
jtt11219 
space
space
space
$805 | Props total: 0 0
 J said:
You need a 2.0 gpa to be eligible. Any and all football and basketball game that he participated in should be vacated.
Relax Cheatapari.
 6 years ago '11        #104
BaseWhitaker 
space
avatar space
space
$3,593 | Props total: 4337 4337
 killadre said:

[pic - click to view]



Quite down. I'm listening to my money flowing in
 08-21-2012, 08:16 AM         #105
sirjaybee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
As long as he can count his stacks, it doesn't matter if he can read or not
 6 years ago '05        #106
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,881 | Props total: 240 240
sh*t if he hit the 2.0 i wouldn't be mad. 1.8 isn't as bad as it seems...
damn kids study all day, that nigg julius was fukin bi*ches gettin drunk and enjoyin college
like anybody should be doing
 6 years ago '06        #107
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,880 | Props total: 16115 16115
lmao dude spent like 3 semesters takin nothin but "african" and "african american" classes
 6 years ago '08        #108
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$13,415 | Props total: 394 394
transcript full of "i dont plan on being here long" classes
 6 years ago '10        #109
Matrix 52 heat pts52
space
avatar space
space
$9,508 | Props total: 48 48
That n*gga didn't give a fu*k about school or his grades, he knew, he was gonna be making millions.
 08-21-2012, 09:54 AM         #110
Old Man Quillis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dude was smart enough to get the Panthers to Franchise him. Bastard couldn't even muster up one sack a game.




And the sad thing is a smart/intelligent black kid that would have made straight A's got passed up all cause he didn't play sports.
 08-21-2012, 09:58 AM         #111
S E L F  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J said:
You need a 2.0 gpa to be eligible. Any and all football and basketball game that he participated in should be vacated.
You might wanna stop snitchin with that avatar. Karma will uncover the dirt Calipari got hidden on last years team real quick.
 08-21-2012, 10:26 AM         #112
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 psylence2k said:
He's right though

Just the ones I remember off the top of my head

Undergrad wise their Business school is usually around Top 5

Grad School wise. Medicine they're always Top 2 in primary care, Nursing around Top 3, Public Health around Top 2, Accounting around Top 10.

and that's all nationally according to U.S. News.

Overall they stay Top 5 in Public and somewhere around/near Top 25 Overall Nationally and categorized in the "most selective" category by U.S. News which is the highest you can get.

I've known kids to have above 4.5 GPA's and been ranked in the Top 10 in their high school class and still failed to get in.

Of course they're not Harvard but they're definitely top tier.
Not really trying to hate on UNC at all but they are not top tier at all. Only if you put some restrictions on the type of school will they be mentioned top 5.
 6 years ago '06        #113
modalee 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,179 | Props total: 2992 2992
The fu*ked up part about all this is that he's already made more money than 95% of mothafu*kas with 4.0 GPA's will have made in their entire lifetime.
 08-21-2012, 11:15 AM         #114
Cowboys All Day  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THaXcEpTiOnAL1 said:
sh*t if he hit the 2.0 i wouldn't be mad. 1.8 isn't as bad as it seems...
damn kids study all day, that nigg julius was fukin bi*ches gettin drunk and enjoyin college
like anybody should be doing
People who think college is all about fu*kin bi*ches and getting drunk are the same ones who drop out the next semester lol. I partied on occasion but if you let that sh*t be your entire lifestyle you have no shot @ graduating.
 6 years ago '10        #115
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
 palogee said:
Dude was smart enough to get the Panthers to Franchise him. Bastard couldn't even muster up one sack a game.




And the sad thing is a smart/intelligent black kid that would have made straight A's got passed up all cause he didn't play sports.
How do you know that?

And i can almost guarantee that kid with straight A's would have great grades with no job and a ton of debt...

Like I said earlier...grades and college is crazy overrated
 6 years ago '04        #116
psylence2k 59 heat pts59
space
space
space
$13,034 | Props total: 2259 2259
 -BigC- said:
Not really trying to hate on UNC at all but they are not top tier at all. Only if you put some restrictions on the type of school will they be mentioned top 5.

Around Top 25 overall isn't top tier ?? U.S. News is one of the most reputable ranking sources out there and their tiers consist of 50 schools each. Out of the 4 ranked tiers If UNC is not only in the first tier but closer to the upper half of that first tier, how are they not top tier ?? when they're consistently listed in or closer to the upper half of the top tier ??

I also showed how they had multiple Top 5/Top 10 grad and undergrad programs in the nation.

Out of the 5 ratings U.S. News gives, " Most Selective " is the highest one.

If you want your own definition of top tier to be Top 5 or Top 10 overall then yeah that could work.


Last edited by psylence2k; 08-21-2012 at 11:30 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #117
Rique 65 heat pts65
space
avatar space
space
$41,624 | Props total: 19938 19938
he makes way more than me and i got way better grades.

how can ppl clown him? only point of school is getting a career and making money he makes more in his career than everyone on this site
 6 years ago '11        #118
BuckedCrazy 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$5,072 | Props total: 1550 1550
In 9th grade I had an F in Algebra too
 08-21-2012, 11:44 AM         #119
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 psylence2k said:
Around Top 25 overall isn't top tier ?? U.S. News is one of the most reputable ranking sources out there and their tiers consist of 50 schools each. Out of the 4 ranked tiers If UNC is not only in the first tier but closer to the upper half of that first tier, how are they not top tier ?? when they're consistently listed in or closer to the upper half of the top tier ??

I also showed how they had multiple Top 5/Top 10 grad and undergrad programs in the nation.

Out of the 5 ratings U.S. News gives, " Most Selective " is the highest one.

If you want your own definition of top tier to be Top 5 or Top 10 overall then yeah that could work.


I see them at 29 right now and no that's not top tier. My school is ahead of them and I wouldn't consider it top tier
 6 years ago '04        #120
psylence2k 59 heat pts59
space
space
space
$13,034 | Props total: 2259 2259
 -BigC- said:


I see them at 29 right now and no that's not top tier. My school is ahead of them and I wouldn't consider it top tier

logically though, there are 4 tiers, 50 schools each, the first or " top " tier

has UNC and USC in the Top 30 within that Top 50. Logically explain to me how that isn't top tier ??

We're not going by subjective interpretation , we're going by the official guidelines of the ranking.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Kaylin Garcia
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Now That's A Real A$$!...
42 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
NBA Steph Curry has OFFICIALLY lost all hope, his HAIRLINE,& thinks he is in a..
67 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 12
Tekashi tried to 'check in' with Snoop,got DENIED!!!!!
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
NBA Where does cousins end up?
80 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 7
Who are your preferred reviewers?
35 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside I guess Lil Tay ain’t flexing on all her haters anymore
323 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Thanos Or Darkseid
136 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy