Wade: “Dwight’s been a thorn in our side. We’re glad he’s in the West. We’ll see him when we see him

most viewed right now
 NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
142 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
126 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-20-2012, 03:29 AM         #61
Cipherr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Boy the lakers are feeling themselves a bit to much. Yall got a squad, but you have to find a way to get these players to Gel and play together properly, and you have to pray your coach is worth a sh*t this season.... Kobe as evidenced by the Olympics is still the same old Kobe. Dude will chuck you out of the playoffs in a heartbeat if he doesn't happen to be on a hotstreak.

Like seriously.... It ain't a fu*king guarantee that the Lakers can get by the likes of OKC and the Spurs man. The fact that y'all all talking about what you are going to do versus the Heat in the fu*king Finals is sort of jokes to me. Maybe you all get that far on this first year with this squad, maybe.... But it ain't going to be a cake walk.
 5 years ago '12        #62
GucciBoy347 39 heat pts39
space
space
$10,377 | Props total: 773 773
 ballislife said:
Bosh was hurt until game 5

Nash>Chalmers
Kobe<Wade
Artest<Lebron
Gasol<Bosh
Howard>Anthony
gtfoh . Kobe >> wade
gasoft >> boshtrich
 08-20-2012, 03:52 AM         #63
Lannister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GucciBoy347 said:
gtfoh . Kobe >> wade
gasoft >> boshtrich
 5 years ago '06        #64
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,236 | Props total: 1554 1554
Allen gonna sabotage the heat
 5 years ago '05        #65
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 Cipherr said:
Boy the lakers are feeling themselves a bit to much. Yall got a squad, but you have to find a way to get these players to Gel and play together properly, and you have to pray your coach is worth a sh*t this season.... Kobe as evidenced by the Olympics is still the same old Kobe. Dude will chuck you out of the playoffs in a heartbeat if he doesn't happen to be on a hotstreak.

Like seriously.... It ain't a fu*king guarantee that the Lakers can get by the likes of OKC and the Spurs man. The fact that y'all all talking about what you are going to do versus the Heat in the fu*king Finals is sort of jokes to me. Maybe you all get that far on this first year with this squad, maybe.... But it ain't going to be a cake walk.
No doubt. The difference between the Lakers and a team like the Heat is the pieces we got fit together much better than when the Heat were put together. The Heat have two guys that really need the ball in their hands to be effective and a tweener PF.

The Lakers get a pass first point guard. A PF who likes to catch and shoot (as opposed to being on the block and taking dump passes). A Center who is a beast off the pick and roll. A SF who likes to catch and shoot in the corner. A SG who can create his own shot.

When you put that together it really fits together like a puzzle. Every single player compliments each other. Now, obviously, it's only on paper and we'll have to see how Kobe handles not having the ball all the time and how will Dwight act if he's not getting adequate touches. THAT said, I and many Lakers fans are excited for the season.
 08-20-2012, 05:04 AM         #66
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
bynum in the east though

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #67
Gulla 2 heat pts
space
space
$620 | Props total: 73 73
 ballislife said:
Bosh was hurt until game 5

Nash>Chalmers
Kobe<Wade
Artest<Lebron
Gasol<Bosh
Howard>Anthony
I'm not even gonna say anything about Kobe, but Bosh over Gasol?!?!
 5 years ago '08        #68
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 Gulla said:
Gasol is bosh's bi*ch every match up!!
 5 years ago '05        #69
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
space
$75,869 | Props total: 30080 30080
 Galactus said:
wade is way better than Kobe and has been for years.

Lakers advantage is the bigmen and pg.
No he's not. Stop being ignorant and bias
 5 years ago '08        #70
space
space
 Dun Language said:
No he's not. Stop being ignorant and bias
Thats really subjective, wade is definitely more efficient.
 5 years ago '11        #71
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
space
$10,965 | Props total: 631 631
 YoungRay20 said:
Gasol is bosh's bi*ch every match up!!

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #72
space
space
 Chad09 said:

[pic - click to view]

Lol i could use statistics too. All i know is Gasol is Bosh's bi*ch. Oh now laker fans wanna defend Pau. You dudes wanted him off the team last season.
 5 years ago '12        #73
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$16,224 | Props total: 1386 1386
I do agree that since Bosh went to MIA, Gasol has been his bi*ch. He's owned him nearly every time we faced off I can admit that. Whether its his post aka back to the board game or facing up, he's taken Gasol to school.

BUT as far as Wade>>Kobe?! NOPE! Maybe in the playoffs but other then that, NOPE!!!!!!

Anyway...

It's not a guarantee that we nor Miami will be in the Finals. Thunder might just win (yeah ok) or the Celtics might beat the Heat since their depth has improved and they've filled in many voids

All I know is this years season is going to be Live.
 5 years ago '07        #74
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,377 | Props total: 13033 13033
 k3llz said:
n*gga i like Bron, tell Wade STFU

lmao @ the thought of ya'll beating this team though lmao

i gave yall props last season but come on, ya'll struggled vs. Celtics man lmao
nobody cares what you have to say about basketball. one bad game and you'll be saying the lakers suck and they need to gut the team and kobe needs more help or kobe sucks now and is done. you stick your chest out and then go back to shrinking and hiding on a regular basis. you've gone as far as saying you never ever hate on the heat, wade, or bron, and hated on them in the same thread. you've also admitted if kobe played somewhere else, you'd root for that team instead and you didn't actually give a fu*k, now you have dwight in your avy with other great lakers centers as if you're a part of that history.

in other words: shut the fu*k up, kid
 5 years ago '12        #75
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$16,224 | Props total: 1386 1386
 joshdogg26 said:
nobody cares what you have to say about basketball. one bad game and you'll be saying the lakers suck and they need to gut the team and kobe needs more help or kobe sucks now and is done. you stick your chest out and then go back to shrinking and hiding on a regular basis. you've gone as far as saying you never ever hate on the heat, wade, or bron, and hated on them in the same thread. you've also admitted if kobe played somewhere else, you'd root for that team instead and you didn't actually give a fu*k, now you have dwight in your avy with other great lakers centers as if you're a part of that history.

in other words: shut the fu*k up, kid
Well damn.....
 5 years ago '08        #76
Illuminati 192 heat pts192
space
space
$38,757 | Props total: 9007 9007
 Gulla said:
You guys are making it seem like the comparison is an insult. A case can be made for both players in my eyes.
 5 years ago '06        #77
richardgil 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$831 | Props total: 87 87
 k3llz said:
lmao like for real, they couldn't work it out cause they play just alike, Kobe and Nash and Dwight play sh*t alike, u got 2 players that handle the ball and both can't shoot, of course ya'll going struggle lmao...Nash is a playmaker and can shoot, Kobe is a capable playmaker but he's primary an scorer, but he can shoot, Gasol and Howard going be beast in the post...Wade and Bron can't shoot lmao, u zone them fu*kas they fold up
Glad you figured out the Heat, because your favorite organization obviously couldn't.
 5 years ago '09        #78
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,267 | Props total: 1378 1378
 I'm The Dan said:
No doubt. The difference between the Lakers and a team like the Heat is the pieces we got fit together much better than when the Heat were put together. The Heat have two guys that really need the ball in their hands to be effective and a tweener PF.

The Lakers get a pass first point guard. A PF who likes to catch and shoot (as opposed to being on the block and taking dump passes). A Center who is a beast off the pick and roll. A SF who likes to catch and shoot in the corner. A SG who can create his own shot.

When you put that together it really fits together like a puzzle. Every single player compliments each other. Now, obviously, it's only on paper and we'll have to see how Kobe handles not having the ball all the time and how will Dwight act if he's not getting adequate touches. THAT said, I and many Lakers fans are excited for the season.
Kobe hasn't proven he can play off the ball. Nash's back has been chronically bad even with the VooDoo Magic training staff in Phoenix. Gasol and Bynum never meshed because they operate the same spaces. This team needs a lot of adjustments to work.
 5 years ago '07        #79
JWilliams 21 heat pts21
space
space
$1,499 | Props total: 96 96
GOAT has spoken
 5 years ago '05        #80
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12554 12554
 ballislife said:
D.wade>>> I member that time when it was a interview with him and drose and Wade was like "after last year disappointment, well get to the playoffs, win the east and go to the finals' Had drose looking like
what interview did Wade and Rose do together? Stop making up sh*t.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
127 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now