MC Eiht Plans On Sending Cease And Desist Letter To Olympic Gold Medalist Ryan Lochte

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #81
BiZz 67 heat pts67
space
space
$5,444 | Props total: 6 6
How can anyone really give a sh*t about this
 5 years ago '04        #82
Don Savant|S 3 heat pts
space
space
$21,517 | Props total: 17 17
I just trademarked "zeah"

Don't you DARE use it.
 5 years ago '05        #83
bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663
space
space
space
$7,602 | Props total: 2509 2509
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Not for nothin' but MC Eiht the only mafuhka I can ever recall saying JEAH! Lol
I thought he was the only n*gga authorized to use that sh*t!
Sheeeeeit Im watchin' Menace when I get home tomorrow.
So true man these dudes don't know about Eiht... So dude said he made this word up

Last edited by bobbysteels18; 08-20-2012 at 02:45 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #84
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 persuazion said:
Lochte's manager tells TMZ, "Ryan has beeen using JEAH for years...This is the first time I have heard of this claim by MC Eiht."

Yeah its prolly also the first time hes ever even heard of MC Eiht
Pretty much..

Eiht need to go sit his a.ss down.. He giving himself a lot of credit thinking Lochte know who he is
 5 years ago '07        #85
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
 Don Savant said:
Lochte was born in '84...in New York...Eiht was mildly popular in the early 90's which would have made Lochte 6-8 years old tops...

What caucasion parents are going to let their 6-8 year old child listen to West Coast rap?

Please think before you post.
I am about the same age as Locktight and I am white and my folks bought me the Pac Me Against The World album and E-40 The Mailman CD when I was a kid.....BTW I was raised until 8 in Boston area, now reside in Seattle.

Last edited by JohnDoe; 08-20-2012 at 03:32 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #86
bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663
space
space
space
$7,602 | Props total: 2509 2509
 buyousome said:
exactly.....white folks.. :-/

Ya'll need to chill with the white people sh*t I'm white I know who started the word. I mean there is nothing wrong with Ryan Lochte saying the word but for him to say he created it or got it from Young Jeezy is just For people saying they never heard of Eiht one of the best MC's of the late 80s and 90s
 5 years ago '11        #87
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 madeulook said:
at ur comparisons...this is a WORD that anyone could say at any moment in time. are u fu*kin stupid? with that being said, i dont agree with him trying to trademark it. at first read of the article i thought that ryan lochte was just saying "jeah" all over the olympics, and that MC eiht was trying to copyright it now. i kinda had it backwards....but as other dude said, that mc eiht n*gga is working at some gas station and hes trippin for attention
I'm glad you think the comparison was stupid. That was the point. To highlight the asinine nature of trying to market something that was already popular before as a creation of your own.

5 years ago '11        #88
space
space
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:

I was sayin that sh*t since the 80's when I was first learnin how to talk...matter fact "zeah" was my first word!!!

How you goin try and trademark something you aint even make up?

see thats that bullsh*t Im talkin about
You have been smart enough to trademark it dumb n*gga

5 years ago '04        #89
patt24 52 heat pts52
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 2568 2568
this is a prime example of why rappers end up broke...when you enter the entertainment "business" it has to be treated as such, who gives a fu*k if youre hot for a while, or you got a little buzz on twitter for a second...dude was in movies and one of the most popular west coast artists in the 90's...yet his business was all fu*ked up...he should have trademarked what he was known for, since he didnt, too fu*king bad...its been 20+ years and now he wants to bi*ch and complain...FOH...and lochte can get the whole fu*k outta here as well, olympic month is almost up and youre not in subway commercials yet, no one gives a sh*t out you...i guarantee this dude heard of eiht before you cant be THAT much of a fake/wannabe gangsta and havent heard of eiht or seen menace to society
 5 years ago '11        #90
space
space
 FoShizzle8 said:
dont even bother

typical bx idiots on that race bullsh*t is all it is

eather way,i guess people like this ryan lochte idiot and serena williams crip walking after she won will just never learn that there the reason why so many people make fun of americans

You'll never get why Mc Eiht is upset because you probably to do the samething Lochte is doing. Steal and desecrate the culture without paying homage.

And I see you didn't respond to my video of Brent Barry crip walking? I guess it's ok for him to do it, huh.

08-20-2012, 09:26 PM         #91
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
can't get mad now

should have trademarked it years ago if it was that precious to you

and i by no means support making money off of appropriation but the early bird gets the worm
 08-20-2012, 09:34 PM         #92
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
white people always show their true colors in these threads

"just because black people created it doesnt mean whites are not entitled to it"
 5 years ago '10        #93
ktxicer 
space
space
$308 | Props total: 8 8
Anyone that says Jeah is a fu*kin f*ggot
 08-20-2012, 09:51 PM         #94
JayDee11  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This snowball know damn well when he's at the keg parties with Ted and Tom, he's not saying "jeah" or thinking about young damn jeezy. Enough is enough with these imposters fronting for the camera....
 5 years ago '11        #95
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
Damn crackers I tell you yell™
 5 years ago '11        #96
invaderchin 174 heat pts174
space
space
$4,660 | Props total: 2876 2876
so imma take yo'z

nyigga
 5 years ago '11        #97
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
its done in good fun bro... like we all say "YOUNG!!" in the bxsc... i've txt-ed "ghea".... (which i how i thought it was really spelled b/c of how young jeezy says it)

people need to lighten up... let the white guy wear grills and tweet Jhea... and move on with our lives

why are we as black people getting our panties in a bunch over some ignorant lowlife slang?

thats like a black girl tryna trademark "twerking"... like its something proud to be aligned with
Maybe I should trademark the word twerk and make Twerk Team give me a lap dance everytime they want to upload a video

5 years ago '04        #98
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,885 | Props total: 17441 17441
Lochte should be shot
 5 years ago '04        #99
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,906 | Props total: 833 833
 patt24 said:
this is a prime example of why rappers end up broke...when you enter the entertainment "business" it has to be treated as such, who gives a fu*k if youre hot for a while, or you got a little buzz on twitter for a second...dude was in movies and one of the most popular west coast artists in the 90's...yet his business was all fu*ked up...he should have trademarked what he was known for, since he didnt, too fu*king bad...its been 20+ years and now he wants to bi*ch and complain...FOH...and lochte can get the whole fu*k outta here as well, olympic month is almost up and youre not in subway commercials yet, no one gives a sh*t out you...i guarantee this dude heard of eiht before you cant be THAT much of a fake/wannabe gangsta and havent heard of eiht or seen menace to society
Imma have to slightly agree with you on that. Eiht should have capitalized on his success while he was hot.

And this dude Lochte....lol @ no Subway commercials
 08-20-2012, 11:49 PM         #100
kevante  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who?

FoShizzle8 said:
these dumbass olympics people need to keep there mouth shut.makin america look like fu*kin dumbasses

got these kids givin shout outs to young jeezy and crip walkin after they win,no wonder why people bag on america
Going to have to agree with this. There's a difference between having fun, and promoting ignorance

crip walkin
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
2 days ago