MC Eiht Plans On Sending Cease And Desist Letter To Olympic Gold Medalist Ryan Lochte

most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
170 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
25 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #61
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,414 | Props total: 12358 12358
This is embarrassing as a black man. I love Eiht but he can't be mad at this. If you wanted something to be a catchphrase then you should have done so officially. You didnt so you lost out and somebody else is going to come along and do so to make money.

sh*t, n*ggas dont see me out here mad at the white folks who came up with the snuggie.
 5 years ago '07        #62
whowantit 36 heat pts36
space
space
$3,716 | Props total: 4747 4747
 madeulook said:
right...who the fu*k are u? no really, who the fu*k are u i listen to probably anyone you listen to, i fu*k with nas, jay, pac, em, old mobb deep, BIG, gangstarr, g rap, ghost face, raekwon, blackstar, black thought, black milk, camp lo, chino xl, common, elzhi, skyzoo, cham, lupe, locksmith, phonte, evidence, reks, KA, prince ea, kendrick, ab soul, bronselini, jon connor, cole, clear soul forces, slaughterhouse, LOS, krit, grieves, pete rock, 9th, premier, nottz, madlib, illmind, classic sh*t....but i havent ever heard of mc eiht, and yes im 19 years old, so fu*k you LOL fu*k outta here, i dont know hiphop cause i havent heard of mc eiht...
That's nice and all but....

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #63
musbdluv 
space
space
space
$148 | Props total: 65 65
Eiht works at a gas station in Corona CA right now, he needs anything to make him a little $$. That being said, he is right. he been saying that since early 90s.
 5 years ago '11        #64
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 Flash Kick said:
i nvr even heard of this old a.ss n*gga.

im pretty sure this white boy is clueless of him too

old a.ss n*gga just want bread

If Lil Wayne never heard of Tony Hawk, does that mean he could trademark skateboarding? Lochte trying to trademark something he didn't create. Hell, he didn't even popularize it. But hey, this is BX. The same people who gives Rick Ross credit for taking someone's else name and life.

5 years ago '07        #65
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 Don Savant said:
Lochte was born in '84...in New York...Eiht was mildly popular in the early 90's which would have made Lochte 6-8 years old tops...

What caucasion parents are going to let their 6-8 year old child listen to West Coast rap?

Please think before you post.
well they played the edited versions on the radio, and i remember hearing mc eiht all over mainstream radio all the time back in the day, and i guess he heard some of mc eiht's songs before in his lifetime.
 5 years ago '11        #66
mrbelvy 
space
space
$687 | Props total: 0 0
MC Eiht did keep sayin that sh*t back before Str8 up Menace

Last edited by mrbelvy; 08-20-2012 at 11:41 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #67
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
 mrbelvy said:
MC Eight did keep sayin that sh*t back before Str8 up Menace
he's always said it.

[video - click to view]

lil hawk n bird my n*gga classic westcoast sh*t.

i feel sorry for kids now. no history at all. mc eiht was one of the most popular westcoast rappers in the 90's he kinda fell off after quik dropped the bomb on the n*gga but overall mc eiht got a place on the legendary westcoast table at best n*ggas know his production he did most of his own beats. i doubt jeezy himself would say its his sh*t and who cares if he does. n*ggas know the deal

Last edited by slapaho; 08-20-2012 at 11:46 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #68
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 FoShizzle8 said:

ok

and that dumbass in the stands was also black and cheering her on

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #69
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,905 | Props total: 833 833
 justinjones said:
i rarely seen any of y'all mention mc eiht...at all. even when we do talk about older rap back in the 90s
I rarely seen any of y'all mention Ryan Lochte.....at all. Even when we do talk about older Olympics
 5 years ago '07        #70
timdog 921 heat pts921
space
space
$30,473 | Props total: 14970 14970
 Player 1 said:
If mc eiht was smart he would of trademark that sh*t years ago

this is why some people are rich and some are not. you can trademark something for 300$ and people gotta pay you yo say it
this...

justinjones said:
if eiht felt this way about the word he should of copy write it years ago

or he could change his name to it like marvelous marvin hagler and the ultimate warrior did if its that serious
this...

Don Savant said:
Question for all the folk that are typing just because they can. I seriously doubt Lochte even knows who MC Eiht is. So to claim he's disrespecting anyone is just crazy. For MC Eight to come out of the shadows after being irrelevant for over a decade just seems like someone trying to seize an opportunity to make a quick buck. Now, with that said, I honestly can't fault either...so the proper solution to me would be that they set up a meeting together somewhere and come to a mutual agreement where they BOTH make money off of it. Because honestly, Lochte really has the upper hand here, but even if Eiht wins..he won't be able to capitalize on it like Lochte will. If done that way, it's a win win...Lochte gets the name..Eiht gets royalties.
i think he knew who eiht was before eiht came out talking this

but your on to something maybe eiht plays the back and collect the royalties cuz ryan has the popularity now

Fly 2ndComing said:
This is embarrassing as a black man. I love Eiht but he can't be mad at this. If you wanted something to be a catchphrase then you should have done so officially. You didnt so you lost out and somebody else is going to come along and do so to make money.

sh*t, n*ggas dont see me out here mad at the white folks who came up with the snuggie.
this...

seems like eiht sees his payday not mad at him tho
 08-20-2012, 12:21 PM         #71
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

Paybacks' a bi*ch Ryan
 5 years ago '05        #72
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,918 | Props total: 30251 30251
letting them white folk know they still hood at the end of the day
 5 years ago '06        #73
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,959 | Props total: 13581 13581
 Kadillac87 said:

g sh*t
 5 years ago '07        #74
jewelz20 
space
space
$75 | Props total: 0 0
Damn I can't believe Menace came out 20yrs ago....I was a freshman in college watching that sh*t daily

MC Eiht was that n*gga tho
 5 years ago '04        #75
teekarow 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,251 | Props total: 716 716
 GameBreaker said:
Old rappers are funny. They're always getting bitter and mad over dumb sh*t.
problem is waterbabies, Rock and roll legends get respect for their craft. While hip hop legends get dumb remarks like yours. Some of these old rappers still do this and still eat off it....and by the way Eihts new mixtape is on dat piff and in our mixtape section. show some love to the vets mayne. Its only a few that stick it out till they cant put out decent product no more. Eiht still got it like G Rap and countless others. .......on a side note Jeezy admitted he got it from 8 years ago. Jay z as well. but they changed it to Chea. CMW been out since 89' . Im glad to see most of Boxden stand up and know some history about some aspects of our culture. Its a good day.
 08-20-2012, 12:47 PM         #76
madeulook  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kadillac87 said:

If Lil Wayne never heard of Tony Hawk, does that mean he could trademark skateboarding? Lochte trying to trademark something he didn't create. Hell, he didn't even popularize it. But hey, this is BX. The same people who gives Rick Ross credit for taking someone's else name and life.

at ur comparisons...this is a WORD that anyone could say at any moment in time. are u fu*kin stupid? with that being said, i dont agree with him trying to trademark it. at first read of the article i thought that ryan lochte was just saying "jeah" all over the olympics, and that MC eiht was trying to copyright it now. i kinda had it backwards....but as other dude said, that mc eiht n*gga is working at some gas station and hes trippin for attention
 5 years ago '11        #77
ThrowedNDaGame 43 heat pts43
space
space
$1,265 | Props total: 3 3
 bw5011 said:
Really.... Eiht been around before Ryan could swim...
Eiht been around before Ryan was swimmin in his dads nutsack
 5 years ago '10        #78
StreetDose 9 heat pts
space
space
$129 | Props total: 104 104
Although disrespectful, the law is on Ryan side. Legally he can trademark "Jeah", even though he didn't create it. If MC Eiht legal team act fast he can trademark it and block dude from ever saying it again!!!!
 5 years ago '07        #79
timdog 921 heat pts921
space
space
$30,473 | Props total: 14970 14970
 FoShizzle8 said:
i wouldnt imagine to many smart people walking around using words like jeah

but whatever,i dont even like west coast rap that much anymore
if eiht trademarked that while eiht/cmw was hot he would have made money off it

and if anyone would have infringed on it he would have his right to sue
 5 years ago '04        #80
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,091 | Props total: 3901 3901
hilarious, being that the phrase is older than ryan, so how the fu*k you create it.. but er

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
18 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
54 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
274 comments
18 hours ago