MC Eiht Plans On Sending Cease And Desist Letter To Olympic Gold Medalist Ryan Lochte

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
96 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
230 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Boose just dropped album of the year with Boopac :chuuch:
40 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-20-2012, 07:25 AM         #41
A6249CF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Get Familia said:
Honestly do you really think this is a Black & White thing.....it's just a flippin slang word. It's not that serious to turn it in to an ignorant Black & White topic.

Can't always blame the white man in todays world. By the way i ain't black...i'm just looking at it realistically.

fu*k pulling out the politcal/race card in all this.
Just from this video you can see hes makin a parody of black culture and stereotyping i.e. the hand signs he doin. And hes eating of it

If he wasnt mimicing a black person it wouldn't be a black or white fing thing.

[video - click to view]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

We know you aint black, your sum lil asian boy. So I'm not surprised by your views cos this sh*t aint relevant to you and you cant relate.

u sitting on the over side of the fence bruh

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

hes definitely knowingly doin it. Maybe not knowing it came from Mc Eiht but he knows what sub culture he took it from. If I was famous n started sayin OWWWWWW Imma know that I heard that sh*t from rap ad libs

The context of my post can be argued but I aint never lied thou

Last edited by A6249CF; 08-20-2012 at 07:38 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #42
darulersback 
space
space
$2,813 | Props total: 15 15
to be real, it really sounds like he bit flavor flav as well. jeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah boooi!
 5 years ago '11        #43
nyc 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,182 | Props total: 3476 3476
 ThatDude0824 said:
I trademarked the word "skedaddle" 2 years ago n*ggas keep saying it tho
who is this in the avy
 5 years ago '04        #44
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,324 | Props total: 2474 2474
Lochte's manager tells TMZ, "Ryan has beeen using JEAH for years...This is the first time I have heard of this claim by MC Eiht."
cuz nobody knows who u are except fot 2 weeks every 4 yrs
 5 years ago '05        #45
GameBreaker 
space
space
$1,211 | Props total: 0 0
Old rappers are funny. They're always getting bitter and mad over dumb sh*t.
 08-20-2012, 09:07 AM         #46
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Culture bandits.

They stay hi-jacking our slanguage.
 5 years ago '04        #47
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,441 | Props total: 6502 6502
if eiht felt this way about the word he should of copy write it years ago

or he could change his name to it like marvelous marvin hagler and the ultimate warrior did if its that serious
 5 years ago '04        #48
ddubb21 
space
space
$2,140 | Props total: 4 4
only in america is this even an issue
 5 years ago '04        #49
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
this just like when garth brooks thought he could sue warren g for the use of the g and brooks bi*ch a.ss lost.. fuc that just cuz some folks dont know who mc eiht is.. doesnt mean sh*t.

you know dumb that sounds.. "oh the general public doesnt know you made it so you couldnt have made this clearly the more famous and well known person had to have created it"

n*gga been sayin that sh*t for 20 yrs he says it in the menace 2 society movie and on atleast 500 songs before he even raps. i dont think eih may have filed formal papers on it since its clearly his thing.

why you think lochte went the jeezy route.. these ppl aint dumb at all. anyone who isnt 16yrs old knows where it came from.

gucci mane stole "burr" from ice cube. didnt think we knew that gucci

Last edited by slapaho; 08-20-2012 at 09:46 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #50
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
$45,574 | Props total: 17223 17223
K Michelle letting this white guy eat her a.ss to
 5 years ago '04        #51
Don Savant|S 3 heat pts
space
space
$21,517 | Props total: 17 17
Question for all the folk that are typing just because they can. I seriously doubt Lochte even knows who MC Eiht is. So to claim he's disrespecting anyone is just crazy. For MC Eight to come out of the shadows after being irrelevant for over a decade just seems like someone trying to seize an opportunity to make a quick buck. Now, with that said, I honestly can't fault either...so the proper solution to me would be that they set up a meeting together somewhere and come to a mutual agreement where they BOTH make money off of it. Because honestly, Lochte really has the upper hand here, but even if Eiht wins..he won't be able to capitalize on it like Lochte will. If done that way, it's a win win...Lochte gets the name..Eiht gets royalties.
 5 years ago '07        #52
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
^WTF? Aint herd of MC Eiht? fu*king SMH

who got ups on the Petro?

cant wait till someone tries to steal WC's sh*t......these West Coast Vets need to fu*k someone up.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by JohnDoe; 08-20-2012 at 09:59 AM..
 08-20-2012, 10:09 AM         #53
madeulook  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who the fu*k is mc eiht? yall serious? over a word "yeah" with one letter swapped with j? hows this dude gonna come out n say its his word, i cna almost GUARANTEE this olympic dude hasnt ever heard of mc eiht until now...why would he try copying some sh*t like jeah? LOL at dudes in here like "white people always stealing everything" tighten up f*ggots and be real, most people dont know who this dude is. YOU might know who he is, but MOST people dont, so dont be on some "u donno mc eight? SMH" ive NEVER seen a thread about him, and he obviously hasnt been relevant in the past 10 or 15 years so hows this motherfu*ker comin out now saying some olympic medalist is stealing a word from him...THATS a real SMH lmao...im not disrespecting anyone who grew up in the 80s/90s listening to mc eiht but cmon son..i dont think ryan lochte is disrespecting ANYONE either

inb4every1saysidontknowsh*tabouthiphop

Last edited by madeulook; 08-20-2012 at 10:14 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #54
whowantit 36 heat pts36
space
space
$3,716 | Props total: 4748 4748
 madeulook said:
who the fu*k is mc eiht? yall serious? over a word "yeah" with one letter swapped with j? hows this dude gonna come out n say its his word, i cna almost GUARANTEE this olympic dude hasnt ever heard of mc eiht until now...why would he try copying some sh*t like jeah? LOL at dudes in here like "white people always stealing everything" tighten up f*ggots and be real, most people dont know who this dude is. YOU might know who he is, but MOST people dont, so dont be on some "u donno mc eight? SMH" ive NEVER seen a thread about him, and he obviously hasnt been relevant in the past 10 or 15 years so hows this motherfu*ker comin out now saying some olympic medalist is stealing a word from him...THATS a real SMH lmao...im not disrespecting anyone who grew up in the 80s/90s listening to mc eiht but cmon son..i dont think ryan lochte is disrespecting ANYONE either

inb4every1saysidontknowsh*tabouthiphop

You don't know sh*t about hip hop..........no really, you don't.
 5 years ago '04        #55
Don Savant|S 3 heat pts
space
space
$21,517 | Props total: 17 17
 JohnDoe said:
^WTF? Aint herd of MC Eiht?
Lochte was born in '84...in New York...Eiht was mildly popular in the early 90's which would have made Lochte 6-8 years old tops...

What caucasion parents are going to let their 6-8 year old child listen to West Coast rap?

Please think before you post.
 5 years ago '11        #56
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
At all these people trying to defend Lochte for trying to copyright and capitalize on slang he didn't create.
 08-20-2012, 10:37 AM         #57
madeulook  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whowantit said:

You don't know sh*t about hip hop..........no really, you don't.
right...who the fu*k are u? no really, who the fu*k are u i listen to probably anyone you listen to, i fu*k with nas, jay, pac, em, old mobb deep, BIG, gangstarr, g rap, ghost face, raekwon, blackstar, black thought, black milk, camp lo, chino xl, common, elzhi, skyzoo, cham, lupe, locksmith, phonte, evidence, reks, KA, prince ea, kendrick, ab soul, bronselini, jon connor, cole, clear soul forces, slaughterhouse, LOS, krit, grieves, pete rock, 9th, premier, nottz, madlib, illmind, classic sh*t....but i havent ever heard of mc eiht, and yes im 19 years old, so fu*k you LOL fu*k outta here, i dont know hiphop cause i havent heard of mc eiht...
 5 years ago '11        #58
slurricane81 
space
space
$358 | Props total: 3 3

[video - click to view]

08-20-2012, 10:47 AM         #59
buyousome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
exactly.....white folks.. :-/
 5 years ago '04        #60
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,441 | Props total: 6502 6502
i rarely seen any of y'all mention mc eiht...at all. even when we do talk about older rap back in the 90s
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
23 hours ago