Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
104 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #1
15347 pageviews
31 comments

Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20021 20021
Aug 19 - Hank Williams, Jr. Says Obama Is Muslim Who 'Hates The U.S.'

Hank Williams Jr. reprised his role as a fiery anti-Obama blowhard on Friday, telling fans at a concert that the president was Muslim and anti-American.

The statement came near the end of a concert at the Iowa State Fair Grandstand. Williams Jr.'s comments were first reported in a review by Des Moines Register reporter Joe Lawler.

According to Lawler, the show was relatively free of politics until the end, when Williams Jr. made the following claims: "We've got a Muslim president who hates farming, hates the military, hates the U.S. and we hate him!"

The comments were apparently met with applause and loud cheers.

Williams Jr. made waves in October 2011, when he appeared on "Fox and Friends" and likened the president to Hitler.

That statement resulted in ESPN yanking Williams Jr.'s opening song from "Monday Night Football," where the country star's song had played for over two decades.

Though he later said his "Fox and Friends" comments were "misunderstood," Williams Jr. has continued to be outspoken in his dislike of Obama. He also released a song entitled "Keep the Change," in which he derides not only the president but also Fox, who he describes as "twisting [his words] all around."

In a July 2012 interview with Rolling Stone, Williams Jr. doubled down on his particularly blunt brand of criticism of the Obama administration.

"We've got a President that does a call to the Koran or Mecca or whatever," he told the magazine. When asked if he believed Obama hated America, Williams Jr. responded, "I don't know about that but it's kind of obvious. I guess when you take a tour, a world tour, to apologize for America."

A number of entertainers have come out in support of Obama and/or against the Romney-Ryan ticket. The Silversun Pickups issued a strongly worded cease-and-desist letter to Romney when it was revealed that the campaign had played one of their songs. The campaign responded by saying it was within its legal rights in playing "Panic Switch" and added that the song was not among those usually played and would not be used again.

Tom Morello of Rage Against the Machine wrote a takedown of Rep. Paul Ryan. Ryan had previously said that Rage was his favorite band. In his op-ed, Morello wrote that Ryan represented "the embodiment of the machine our music rages against."

But Williams Jr. is not alone in the entertainment world. Musician Ted Nugent has made a cottage industry out of criticizing Obama, most recently claiming that the president "represents everything bad about humanity." Nugent was investigated by the Secret Service after he made the bizarre claim that a second Obama victory would result in the singer either being "dead or in jail."

[pic - click to view]

Hank Williams Jr.: Obama Is 'A Muslim President Who Hates Farming, Hates The Military, Hates The U.S. And We Hate Him'

31 comments for "Aug 19 - Hank Williams, Jr. Says Obama Is Muslim Who 'Hates The U.S.'"

08-19-2012, 04:31 PM         #2
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ok...

Obama to the side for a second.

Would it be fair for me to say that all this "Obamas a muslim he hates America" talk ppl come up with
is basically just a blatant shot at Muslims in general? I mean lets say he was Muslim. So what...

Romneys MORMON! Lol
 5 years ago '07        #3
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511 OP
space
space
^^^Exactly, to GOPers Muslim is a bad word.
 5 years ago '10        #4
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
Ignorance at it's finest.

"Muslim" isn't just a bad word to "GOPers". It's a bad to a large majority of people in this country. We always have to remember that open minded people are in a very SMALL minority in this country.

It's crazy how proud people are to be ignorant of other cultures.
 5 years ago '04        #5
ziatic 
space
space
space
$472 | Props total: 13 13
I'm not white and I'm not American so someone please tell me who the fu*k Hank Williams is... please
 5 years ago '11        #6
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
space
$6,090 | Props total: 265 265
The stupidity of people man.
 5 years ago '10        #7
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
 ziatic said:
I'm not white and I'm not American so someone please tell me who the fu*k Hank Williams is... please

[video - click to view]

He used to be the "Are You Ready For Some Football?!" guy. But they fired him for being a racist hillbilly.
 5 years ago '07        #8
space
space
 ziatic said:
His dad was famous, both are country musicians I believe. I don't listen to country much but I think his son is pretty popular also.
 08-19-2012, 04:55 PM         #9
sflm 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What this shows is that this nation is becoming far too sensitive. Hank Williams Jr, who is hardly remarkable or influential in music in the past few decades, says something idiotic and reporters jump all over it. People like him get upset due to changing demographics. People here get upset because he voices and opinion. It must be an election year and all distractions, from the important issues, are out in full force! Keep peddling it OP
 5 years ago '07        #10
space
space
its an article on boxden. Hardly a distraction dipsh*t. Good to see you're still on my d!ck tho.
 5 years ago '08        #11
MO CITY TX 
space
space
$461 | Props total: 147 147
at the end of the day , Obama is gonna upset us again. I voted for him and he renewed the fucing patriot act smh. But im still fu*kin with him. he is the extremely "lesser" of two evils. And that Ron Paul sh*t aint never gonna happen. So its Obama 2012 bi*ch. fu*k all these rednecks. cant wait to see them cry again in november
 5 years ago '10        #12
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
 MO CITY TX said:
at the end of the day , Obama is gonna upset us again. I voted for him and he renewed the fucing patriot act smh. But im still fu*kin with him. he is the extremely "lesser" of two evils. And that Ron Paul sh*t aint never gonna happen. So its Obama 2012 bi*ch. fu*k all these rednecks. cant wait to see them cry again in november
Basically.

Obama spent his whole first term pus*y-footing around so that he would be able to get a 2nd term.

Hopefully if he does get this 2nd term, he'll finally start putting his foot down and doing some of the things he promised he would.
 08-19-2012, 05:51 PM         #13
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:
Basically.

Obama spent his whole first term pus*y-footing around so that he would be able to get a 2nd term.

Hopefully if he does get this 2nd term, he'll finally start putting his foot down and doing some of the things he promised he would.
keep dreaming.
 5 years ago '07        #14
space
space
I don't think Obama pus*yfooted, he was busy trying to get healthcare reform done. He did go in a bit naive tho, thinking the other side would work with him. They didn't and because of that America loses. Cause anything positive happening to the economy will negatively effect their run at the white house.
 5 years ago '12        #15
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
space
$16,392 | Props total: 5652 5652
 TheMindOf said:
Ignorance at it's finest.

"Muslim" isn't just a bad word to "GOPers". It's a bad to a large majority of people in this country. We always have to remember that open minded people are in a very SMALL minority in this country.

It's crazy how proud people are to be ignorant of other cultures.
^^^. these are the same cats screaming bomb the middle east. sh*t always perplexed me...
 5 years ago '11        #16
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
We all know Muslim is the politically correct term for the N word now. I would be much happier if they just said it. Obama's a muslim but during Ramadan, he was out eating chicken during the daylight?

08-19-2012, 07:47 PM         #17
whyarguewithgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Of course Faux news tries to justify his remarks.....

But let Jay-Z say "fu*k Romney and everything he stands for"......umhmm Fox News a play the "race card" for weeks......
 5 years ago '07        #18
space
space
 whyarguewithgod said:
Of course Faux news tries to justify his remarks.....

But let Jay-Z say "fu*k Romney and everything he stands for"......umhmm Fox News a play the "race card" for weeks......
remember when Obama had Common @ the white house? FOX News fu*king lost it Which is rich, coming from morons who parade Ted Nugent around their "News" network all the time.
 08-19-2012, 08:09 PM         #19
whyarguewithgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoTitleSince73 said:
remember when Obama had Common @ the white house? FOX News fu*king lost it Which is rich, coming from morons who parade Ted Nugent around their "News" network all the time.

Indeed i do. They even went as far as calling him a " Gangster Rapper" if memory serves me correct.
 5 years ago '05        #20
gregnice631 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,392 | Props total: 3189 3189
the hate is amazing. anti muslim people tend to forget that the KKK and Nazi's are both Christian groups. How is that for hate?
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
196 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy