Kobe Bryant 68 points in shanghai Sprite charity Game Full Highlights (video)

most viewed right now
 77
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
153 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 65
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #121
thacarter 
space
avatar space
space
$942 | Props total: 198 198
 DoMieD said:
Uh...

Getting a ring isn't an accomplishment now?????

Of Course not. Especially when it's Given from your colored tooth boyfriend stern...
 5 years ago '05        #122
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
avatar space
space
$75,924 | Props total: 30319 30319
 A.G said:
Out of 3 finals series, Lebron's only won 1 of them.


Lebron has a losing record in the finals
never thought about it like that.
 08-20-2012, 08:03 AM         #123
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The irony in Kobe stans praising someone for going to the basket and scoring

 5 years ago '11        #124
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 Cheeze said:
The irony in Kobe stans praising someone for going to the basket and scoring

It;s too late bruh, the ship has already sailed. You and your heat brethrens take your L and move on.

 08-20-2012, 08:33 AM         #125
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kadillac87 said:
It;s too late bruh, the ship has already sailed. You and your heat brethrens take your L and move on.

I'm not a LeBron stan that cares about LeBron's rings. I have no L to take.

Praising someone for going to the basket and scoring...in a CHARITY game...against midgets

 5 years ago '11        #126
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 Cheeze said:
I'm not a LeBron stan that cares about LeBron's rings. I have no L to take.

Praising someone for going to the basket and scoring...in a CHARITY game...against midgets


Did I say you were a LeBron stan? I clearly said Heat bruh. Unless LeBron is synonymous with Heat to you now


 08-20-2012, 08:48 AM         #127
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kadillac87 said:
Did I say you were a LeBron stan? I clearly said Heat bruh. Unless LeBron is synonymous with Heat to you now


Where did heat FANS take the L?




Again tho -

Praising someone for going to the basket and scoring...in a CHARITY game...against midgets

 5 years ago '11        #128
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 Cheeze said:
Where did heat FANS take the L?




Again tho -

Praising someone for going to the basket and scoring...in a CHARITY game...against midgets


When you guys let Seajaiye and Budala be the face of your fanbase.
 08-20-2012, 09:02 AM         #129
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kadillac87 said:
When you guys let Seajaiye and Budala be the face of your fanbase.
Like I said LeBron stans

Try again



Praising someone for going to the basket and scoring...in a CHARITY game...against midgets

 5 years ago '11        #130
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 Cheeze said:
Like I said LeBron stans

Try again



Praising someone for going to the basket and scoring...in a CHARITY game...against midgets

Like it or not, they're the face of your fanbase. Just like the Tea Party is the face of the GOP. And you're not Rick Ross, saying the same thing 3 times has no effect.



[video - click to view]



 08-20-2012, 09:12 AM         #131
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kadillac87 said:
Like it or not, they're the face of your fanbase. Just like the Tea Party is the face of the GOP. And you're not Rick Ross, saying the same thing 3 times has no effect.





put up a 6 min youtube video like anyone is gonna sit there and watch it. I never understand that about people when they're replying to someone

Yeah they're the face of our fanbase just like CashNY and MakeItHappen are the face of yours Nobody cares about it cause you guys entertain the stupidity so who really lost?

Still not addressing it tho -

Praising someone for going to the basket and scoring...in a CHARITY game...against midgets



Last edited by Cheeze; 08-20-2012 at 09:14 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #132
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 Cheeze said:
put up a 6 min youtube video like anyone is gonna sit there and watch it. I never understand that about people when they're replying to someone

Yeah they're the face of our fanbase just like CashNY and MakeItHappen are the face of yours Nobody cares about it cause you guys entertain the stupidity so who really lost?

Still not addressing it tho -

Praising someone for going to the basket and scoring...in a CHARITY game...against midgets

6 min vid? I changed it 10 secs after I posted it. U must be constantly hitting refresh every 5 secs waiting for my reply. Get a life




*add random smileys to think it means I have a point*
 08-20-2012, 09:21 AM         #133
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kadillac87 said:
6 min vid? I changed it 10 secs after I posted it. U must be constantly hitting refresh every 5 secs waiting for my reply. Get a life




*add random smileys to think it means I have a point*
More like I came back cause I got a notification from another thread and saw this got bumped

Keep reaching.

It is a point of matter becasue kobe and laker stans hate on that guy for doing that in the NBA yet this chucker gets sucked off for doing it in a charity game

Again quit avoiding it and address-

How Kobe stans praising someone for going to the basket and scoring?

the IRONY
 5 years ago '05        #134
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 SeaJaiye said:
except one of them is in their prime and the other two's careers are finished i know its scary


[pic - click to view]

MJ when he touched the Finals 6-0

Lebron when he steps into the Finals 1-3

Took Jordan 7 season to get his first and thats with college


Last edited by PhI|0z0pH3r; 08-20-2012 at 03:40 PM..
 08-20-2012, 03:41 PM         #135
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
MJ when he touched the Finals 6-0

Lebron when he steps into the Finals 1-3

Took Jordan 7 season to get his first and thats with college
not bron's fault he was physically skilled enough to get to the finals before he was mentally ready what you think woulda happened if jordan got there at 22
 5 years ago '09        #136
ii_show_off 56 heat pts56
space
avatar space
space
$4,486 | Props total: 1891 1891
 kainoa1 said:
dam how does those 2 d!ck's taste ?

I know u use to sucking only 1
im on your side when it comes to clowning these two d!ck heads but man didnt you just make a thread about loving everyone?? practice what you preach bro... and you wonder how there can be hate and racism...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
94 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy